Reconciliation at All Costs!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,013 Followers

"So, girls, think that I'm being too tough on the ex? You're women. I want to know women's thoughts on this. Some feminists would call me a pig, of course, would say that I need to be less controlling, more trusting, more understanding of her needs, would condemn me for the lopsided power dynamics or for trying to inhibit her sexuality, or some such bullshit reasons to reconcile on terms closer to hers," Ned mocked the kind of logic that he head on certain sites on stories that he had read before.

"Are you kidding? Sure, I think that you should take her back, as she's your wife, and being Catholics, we don't believe in divorce. But we don't want her to have it too easy. She absolutely must do penance, must make amends. She must suffer to earn her place back, and I hope that we will always outrank her from now on, papi," Jessenia put in her two cents.

"Always, baby girl! Always!" Ned assured her and Marisol with kisses to their lips, using a good amount of tongue before making them kiss Nadine now, "You're both mine forever, dear girls. And Mexico is now my country, just as it is yours. Not that I have anything against America. It's just that, as we Americans say, 'home is where the heart is,' and my heart is with you girls, here in Acapulco, Mexico, now and always. This is where I found love again, with the both of you. I'm never going back to my loveless life and my disloyal family. Hell, no! I'm done with that scene!"

"See, senora? There was never going to be anything but an open marriage if your daughter was to get him back. We're never giving our man up...ever! She'll just have to share or lose him for good! If it comes to a choice, he'll always choose us and you know it, because when it came to him or other men, she always chose them over him. I hope that she's smart enough not to push her luck, because we'll win. We've got him. He's our man now. But tell her 'thank you' from us. If she hadn't screwed up her own marriage that bad, we'd have never met the man of our dreams and here he is," Marisol spoke more words than she typically did.

"Well, I meant what I said. If she's dumb enough to reject your offer or smart enough to accept it, either way, I'm taking it for myself. I've learned my lessons in life and lesson number one is: when I've found a man like you, I should grab with both hands," Nadine winked at Ned, even as she followed his girls and him to the bed and prepared to take him in another hole.

"Hey, that's Master Ned to you," Ned chuckled.

"Si, senor!" Nadine replied in Spanish, making both girls giggle as they smothered his face with kisses and helped him get hard enough for her twat, "I have the funny feeling that my daughter is smart enough to take the deal."

"Let's hope so," Jessenia had the last word, as she let Ned spread her cheeks to eat her ass and watched Marisol rim Nadine.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,013 Followers
12