Reconnected

Story Info
The New Year's Eve sequel to The Connection.
6.3k words
4.21
3.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air was electric and full of energy. It was New Year's Eve and Clarissa Flores was unbelievably anxious for the day to get started properly. It was just a week ago when Christmas arrived. Her many wonderful presents made her extremely happy. But one present made her feel more joyful and wonderful from head to toe than she ever thought possible. A simple letter, found in her home a day or so after Christmas. Clarissa rushed back to her bedroom to read it again. Its words had an effect on her.

"Dearest Clarissa,

I hope when you read this that you enjoyed Christmas with me, and got all of the gifts you wanted 'Santa' to bring you. If it's not too much, I hope you won't mind another gift. I pulled some strings and 'Santa' is helping me rent a townhouse at the beach for New Year's Eve this weekend. I want us to spend that time together and start the new year off right... together. That is if you want to be with me this weekend. Merry Christmas.

Love,

Dallas

Each word Clarissa read made everything flutter, knowing how much Dallas cared for her. She placed the letter on a nearby desk and blitzed for the door. Her weekend bag was packed and a good friend agreed to keep an eye on her apartment and work vehicle while away. Her personal car in motion, she weaved through traffic to reach Dallas' home.

Clarissa arrived just in time to see him outside and tossing a travel bag into the back of hit truck. She smiled and parked her car as quickly as possible. Opening the door, Clarissa jumped out and rushed toward her lover. She leapt into his arms and was spun in a small circle. Stopping just in time to keep them from being dizzy. Their lips met for the first time in a few days but it felt like weeks to them. Breaking off the kiss, Dallas was the first to speak.

"You have great timing."

"Anything worth doing, I do it right." Clarissa responded.

"Almost right," he smiled "You did park right behind me and I'm not backing over your car so we can leave."

Clarissa laughed and gave his face a light slap for teasing her. Within minutes her bag was in his truck, her car moved, and they were off to the beach. Clarissa eagerly took his hand in hers and held it for a good amount of the trip.

The drive was long. Nearly half a day on the road. They took their stretch breaks when needed, and found a place to eat along the way for lunch. To Clarissa's surprise; with a full stomach and the rocking of the car, she took a little nap. Dallas tried not to disturb her while gently tracing his fingernails along her arm while she slept.

Clarissa finally woke up with half an hour left of driving before they finally reached their destination. Though she was anxious about where they were going, she had regrets about the timing. The cold winter season prevented them from swimming in the water. Something she often loved to do whenever at the beach.

Coming into the city by the beach, the pair stopped at a grocery store long enough to get some supplies for the weekend. Mostly disposable plates and cutlery, as well as some food for breakfast each morning. Shopping alongside Dallas made Clarissa's mind wonder. Curious if this would be the norm if they truly went the distance with their relationship. Nearly every night he visited her home when she finished working. And every weekend she stayed with him in his new home. In the coming months, her lease would be up for renewal. But she had no intentions of staying if possible. Maybe living with Dallas was possible, but it was a conversation they would need to have another time.

After leaving the store, they arrived at the townhouse. Clarissa was stunned it was a beach side location, making the entire ocean their "backyard". She eagerly entered first and did a swift exploration of the place. Each area was surprisingly large and spacious. The living room and kitchen were downstairs, while the bedroom and bathroom were upstairs. The bedroom took up nearly the entire second floor, and the bathroom looked rather luxurious. The addition of a jacuzzi was a nice touch. The bedroom also had access to a balcony, giving them a wonderful view of the ocean whenever they wished. While exploring, Clarissa grew curious how Dallas was able to pull this off, but realized it was best not to question a good thing at the moment. This was meant to be a great weekend and she didn't want anything to spoil the fun.

Outside the condo, the sun was beginning to set. Its light turned the blue water gold as it sunk beyond the horizon. In a small amount of time it would be gone, and the night sky would take its place. The stars looked exceptionally beautiful over the open water, and Clarissa would see them so much better.

"Hey, Dal?" she called out to her lover.

"Yeah?"

"Are there going to be fireworks tonight?"

"Most likely. When I was a kid, my family would come here for summer vacations around the Fourth of July. There were plenty of fireworks on those nights."

Clarissa turned on her heel and approached Dallas. Her arms went around his waist while she looked up into his eyes. A smile grew across her face as he lowered his lips to hers. Their kiss was brief but always sweet.

"Sounds like fun, but I'm sure there will be other fireworks happening tonight." she laughed.

Dallas' palm lightly impacted against her rear, giving her a playful spank. The two opened the balcony door and stepped outside. Heat from the direct sunlight kept them warm as they watched the waves rolling in. Clarissa's heart fluttered when he pulled her close to him, pressing his chest into her back and wrapping his arms around her body.

"I'm glad you decided to join me this weekend." he whispered into her ear.

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. But what would you have done if I couldn't come?"

"Got a refund and we'd be staying at my place." Dallas chuckled.

Clarissa smiled and gripped the arms wrapped around her body. She loved how dedicated he was to her. Truly fulfilling exactly what her exgirlfriend said many months ago. Clarissa did want someone to treat her as greatly as she treated Beth in her previous relationship. Now she was with someone far better than she could ever imagine. Her life was improving with every day.

The sun completely set and the stars blanketed the darkness above. It was a beautiful sight but the couple knew they would need another meal and soon before all locations closed for New Year's Eve. Clarissa knew Dallas already had a place in mind, and he never failed when it came to a good meal. Home cooked or otherwise.

The restaurant they attend was very nice. The lighting was low with candles and lamps being the only illumination in the dining areas. The hostess guided the couple to a booth with nobody nearby, giving them plenty of privacy. A waitress approached not long after, professionally eager to introduce herself while presenting the dining menu's. From there, she left the couple alone. Giving them time to select their meals.

The restaurant provided a soothing ambience, but Clarissa's erotic mind wanted to keep her lover a little more alert than he should have been. The noise throughout easily disguised the ever so faint sound of her removing her socked foot from her shoe. Then the other was freed and Clarissa's opportunity to strike arrived. The waitress was back.

Clarissa briefly wiggled her toes then stretched out her leg, touching Dallas' leg. Her toes playfully curled over and over, climbing up his shin and towards his inner thigh. Pressing forward, her toes wiggled into his groin. His eyes almost shot from their sockets and a very shallow gasp escaped his lips. Her eyes narrowed and a little smile grew on her face. The other foot followed the first and both were in his lap, manipulating Dallas right in front of the other woman.

"Are you ready to order?" the waitress asked.

Clarissa answered first, smiling from ear to ear.

"And you sir?"

Dallas was caught in the moment, rendered speechless from the activity happening beneath the table.

"Sir?" the waitress asked.

Clarissa quickly spoke up, telling the staff member what her lover would be dining on. Her tone said everything, a declaration of the mischievousness in that moment.

The waitress returned her gaze to Clarissa, curious of what was happening in front of her. Clarissa only made the simplest of motions from the waist down, forcing the woman to realize her legs were not resting but actually in use. Clarissa's soles slid up and down where Dallas' cock was and he accidentally moaned. Realizing what was happening, the waitress inhaled deeply, looked at Clarissa and gave her the slightest wink before leaving. The beautiful woman started to giggle and released her lover. The world returned to Dallas after Clarissa withdrew and placed her feet back into her shoes.

"I cannot believe you just did that." Dallas whispered aggressively.

"Oh give me a break," Clarissa chuckled "we both know you love it whenever I act naughty in public."

"This is true. And I will get you back."

"Do you promise?"

"With all my heart." Dallas smiled.

The couple was quick to eat their meal, concerned of being kicked out for Clarissa's naughty behavior. The remainder of the night consisted of walking the streets, and talking about their lives. Where they're going, what they've done, and what the future had in store. It was cold, but somehow it didn't seem to affect them. Their constant public displays of affection kept them warm. But enough time passed, causing them to tire and truly feel the effects of the winter season. And so, the two returned to the townhouse.

Clarissa and Dallas vegetated silently on the couch within the living room, surfing the channels on the television for all things New Year's Eve. Cuddling and caressing in their attempts of finding entertainment. The different networks were doing a great job covering joyful events throughout the world. All the more reason the two enjoyed being together. As often as possible. Enough time passed until one of them spoke up, Dallas being the one to break the silence.

"Hey Riz, I need to use the bathroom."

"You always have the most romantic things to say." Clarissa rolled her eyes.

"Don't tease. I'll be right back."

Clarissa gave her lover a peck on the cheek before the two vacated the couch, both heading upstairs. Dallas entered the bathroom. Clarissa opened the sliding glass door and stepped out onto the balcony, closing it behind her. The cool sea air took her by surprise, having often visited the beach but only during the warmer months. She tried to redirect her focus off the cold, and out towards the water. A type of clarity hit Clarissa how the ocean at night looked more like oil luminated by the moon. For the briefest moment, she wished she was an artist. Eager to paint the winter waters glowing from the moonlight.

A gust of wind snapped her out of her daydream, forcing Clarissa to retreat. Stepping back inside, she noticed an increase in heat. Decorative mirrors were fogged over and she could see humid smoke rolling across the ceiling. Originating from the bathroom.

"SHIT!" a voice shouted from that direction.

Clarissa found herself stepping across the bedroom. The door to the bathroom was closed but a great amount of steam escaped from under the door. Suddenly it swung open with Dallas stepping out, a look of defeat and humiliation across his face as he closed the door behind him. Clarissa raised an eyebrow and knew she had to investigate. Opening the door, she cried out in laughter at the scene in front of her.

The jacuzzi was running, however bubbles were built up higher than intended and flowing onto the floor tile. Clarissa's brain worked better than Dallas', knowing there wouldn't be much of a mess to clean as the bubbles would just pop and evaporate. Clarissa turned and actually grab Dallas by the ears and pulled him into the bathroom. Ears still in her grip, she brought his face to hers. She kissed him deeply then spoke.

"Just exactly what were you up to?" she asked.

"How about you strip and find out." he grinned.

In mere seconds, Clarissa was completely naked with Dallas staring at her beautiful body. Carefully, Clarissa stepped into the jacuzzi and laughed as the foamy bubbles were high enough to cover her from the waist down. Dallas tried to hide his shame, facepalming himself for his miscalculation. Clarissa laughed some more, a fun idea coming to mind.

"Hey sexy. You want to see a magic trick?"

"Go for it."

Slowly, Clarissa lowered herself into the bubbles and disappeared into the void. After Clarissa vanished, Dallas removed his clothes and approached the hot tub. Suddenly, Clarissa sprung from the water, yelling surprise and wrapped her arms around his head, pulling him in. The bubbles scattered in all directions, allowing the top of the water to be visible. Churning at the surface.

The two sat in front of each other. Clarissa's legs were open with her knees resting over his thighs. Close by was a wash cloth which Dallas gripped in his hand, taking it under the water. Getting it nice and hot and wet. When ready, he took the cloth and gently rubbed it across the young woman's neck and collarbones. Then it ventured to her sternum before moving from side to side, pinching Clarissa's nipples as he passed over her soft breasts. She inched closer, feeling his cock pressing against her clit. For a brief moment, a series of thoughts entered her mind. Knowing what it would take to make him good and hard.

Dallas' hands went under her arms and the cloth scrubbed along her back. First, up near the shoulders and then moved slowly down her spine. The cloth escaped his grip, so his hands massaged her back while their bodies inched closer and closer to each other. Dallas took a firm hold of Clarissa's ass and pulled her to him. His head tilted and his lips found her neck. In the next few seconds, he left a nice little hickey on the woman's flesh. A permission given from an earlier conversation. Clarissa seized control of the moment and both moved in the hot water.

Clarissa positioned herself so they were almost chest to breasts. Dallas' lips met Clarissa's while his hot hands ran through her hair, fingers stopping to trace the edges of her ears and pinch her earlobes. The sensation made her skin feel electric and her nethers aroused. Clarissa's hand rubbed across his chest and neck, turning his skin pink from the heat of the tub as well as their bodies. His hands roamed her petite frame, pausing at a places that drove her crazy until finally stopping at her inner thigh. Mere inches from touching Clarissa's boiling flower. Her kissing became more aggressive and she shifted her figure, trying to get her lover to move closer and closer to between her legs. Dallas remained in place, teasing her to the point of insanity. And so, Clarissa took matters into her own hands; literally, seeking his cock beneath the bubbles.

"You're so fucking bad." Dallas' sighed from her grip.

"Dal. Touch me." Clarissa moaned.

Her begging made him throb in her hand while his own hand ventured between the woman's soft legs. His middle and ring fingertips rubbed her clit in all directions. It felt so wonderful to her, causing her to loosen her grip on his flesh. Then his fingers slid between her folds, hooking into her sex and curled into her aroused g-spot. Clarissa's eyes widened and she moaned into his neck. Her hand started stroking his hardening cock again. Faster and faster, causing him to moan back into Clarissa's ear. Both were close to cumming, not caring of finishing too soon.

The whirring of noises from the jacuzzi caught their attention and the spraying jets came to life. They fired from the sides and underneath causing wicked ideas to come to mind between the both of them. Whomever engineered that model of hot tub knew exactly what they were doing. Dallas moved their bodies into the perfect position, with both on their knees but still submerged up to their necks. Clarissa stayed in front of him, his chest in her back. At just the right angle, a pair of jet streams went right for her tits. Beneath the lovers, a pair of jets managed to blast against Clarissa's swollen clitoris and another toward her delicate hole. Dallas' cock blocked the stream, causing his flesh to repeatedly tap between Clarissa's folds, complete with an enjoyable sizzle.

He kissed the back of her neck while his hands reached around and massaged her breasts, giving them occasional squeezes so Clarissa's tits poked out more to be sprayed by the jacuzzi. It felt so unbelievably good to her and it kept getting better. Clarissa's hand reached between her legs and pushed Dallas' cock into her pussy. Then she lifted the hood of her clit, forcing three streams to assault her gorgeous pearl with Dallas deep inside of her. Dallas refused to move, knowing it would make the water go everywhere. But Clarissa's body did what was only natural, and her nether muscles squeezed his shaft repeatedly. Dallas leaned in close and nibbled Clarissa's earlobe, softly whispering a few words that magically triggered pleasure in the woman's body.

"Cum for me, my Goddess."

GODDESS

No one ever said that word to her. Or she simply could not remember. And yet it had a profound affect on her, causing her to do exactly as he begged. Clarissa's velvet walls snapped away like crazy on his shaft and she orgasmed very hard. She wiggled under the water, causing the jets to shoot past her clit and strike his cock. The sensation almost made Dallas rupture within her depths. Thankfully, the streams cut off and Dallas gained control of himself again. Slowly, he pulled out of her body and held her close as she continued to shiver in ecstasy.

"F-fuck me. I n-needed that." her teeth clicked in pleasure.

"We're not done yet, Riz." Dallas teased, his fingertips rubbing her clit.

The next several minutes passed by quickly. In that time, the jacuzzi was drained and the couple were dried. Fondling their way back into the bedroom. Once there, Clarissa shoved Dallas onto the bed and snaked her way between his legs. Her hand cradled his flesh, moving her wrist very slowly which made his blood flow. Dallas looked into Clarissa's gorgeous eyes as her mouth hovered over his swelling shaft. The heat of her exhales made his hips retreat backward into the mattress. He continued to swell more and more in her hands. Her lips and tongue teased him mercilessly without even touching his crown.

"Jesus, Riz. I can't take much more of this."

Clarissa smiled and took her man into her mouth, working her magic. Somehow still able to taste herself on his cock. The intensity of her amazing lips and tongue made his fists slam into the wall above the bed. Almost breaking through the sheetrock. She went even further, taking as much of Dallas' cock into her mouth and literally swallowing it down her throat.

"Riz!" he moaned

Hearing Dallas moan in pleasure made Clarissa play with the swelling bud between her legs. Teasing herself caused a lapse in her concentration. Dallas noticed the temporary lack of attention on his cock. Looking down, he watch as Clarissa trembled from touching herself and moaned along the length of his dick. The sensation almost made him explode in Clarissa's throat-pussy. Clarissa felt him throbbing in the back of her throat and immediately stopped.

"No, no don't cum." she spoke after spitting out his cock. "Not yet."

Clarissa crawled up the bed and straddled Dallas' head, her crotch directly above his face. Her legs pinned his arms down, forcing him to be helpless while she aimed her pussy towards his mouth. Clarissa grabbed a handful of his hair and growled between her gritted teeth.

"Make me cum, Dallas."

On command, his tongue extend outward. The wet tip dragged along the length of her opening, stopping at her clit to flick it and do swirls with his tongue. Clarissa's body lowered more onto his face. Trapping her beneath him. His mouth sealed onto her pussy with no intention of letting her go.

12