Reconnected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips began to rock against his face. His tongue came out more and more, plunging deeper and deeper into Clarissa's love canal. She pressed down on his head so much she became convinced his tongue was licking her g-spot. Every time Clarissa rocked her hips, his nose grazed her clit. At different moments, the swollen pearl was blasted by desperate exhales from his nostrils. It made Clarissa shiver in excitement.

Dallas continued breathing Clarissa's lust into his lungs and nourishing his body with her holy water. His tongue licked and twirled inside her so much that she could not take anymore. With both hands, Clarissa violently grabbed her breasts. Pinching and rolling her nipples between her fingertips. Clarissa orgasmed viciously on his face and she couldn't have been happier. Consumed with the ecstasy coursing through her body.

Concentration broken, Dallas' arms escaped from Clarissa's legs and brought her down onto the bed with a thud. His mouth quickly returned to her pussy, burying it deep within her. The sudden rush of movement made Clarissa lightheaded and weakened. This was just what Dallas wanted. His cock still swollen and flexing involuntarily. It yearned to be inside Clarissa. And she yearned for him to be inside her.

Her legs parted, leaving her at his mercy. The head of his shaft rubbed up and down between Clarissa's nether lips, making it wet and slick. Her slight movements begged him to fuck her petite pussy. Clarissa's flower opened more and more as millimeter after millimeter of his flesh entered her body. Finally, the head of his staff poked beyond the soft ring that was her entrance and pushed deeply within. But there was so much more coming.

More of Dallas entered Clarissa as she felt his stomach make contact with her own. Then his chest touched her breasts. And finally, his lips reached Clarissa's neck. Teeth playfully nibbling at Clarissa's skin. His fingers move into her hair, gently massaging her scalp. What normally would have been jackhammering thrusts were slow and caring penetrations and withdrawals. This wasn't their run of the mill, intense sex marathon. There was more passion to it. More intimacy.

Clarissa wiggled underneath Dallas. Her legs moved and the soles of her feet, primarily her toes, slid up and down his calf muscles. Clarissa's hands came to his back, nails gently raking up his spine before going into his hair. Clarissa moved his head so their lips could meet in the moment. Tongues dancing against each other. Bodies melting into one another. Emotions running so high that only one thing possible finally happened: Clarissa orgasmed again.

"Oh fuck! Dallas!" she cried out.

Clarissa's pussy spasmed and the energy rippled outward. The heat at the center was so powerful it almost made Dallas lose his concentration of pleasuring Clarissa. Her arms and legs shook, fingers and toes stretched outward and curled inward. Her eyes closed tightly and several grunts escaped her lips, followed by shallow inhales to regain her breath. She never expected the orgasm to hit so hard and so wonderfully. Having his cock still inside her intensified things. Each pulse it gave off from within caused aftershocks to Clarissa's system.

Still slick with her girl-cum, Dallas withdrew and moved the beautiful woman onto her hands and knees. Dallas entered her once more, forcing the woman to moan his name slowly. An amazing second wind revitalized her, allowing Clarissa to back her hips against his so every one of his thrusts allowed him to go deeper and deeper. Her muscles clenched out of control with him in stuffing her pussy.

The last orgasm happened through intimacy. It was passionate, beautiful, and everything wonderful for the emotions. The next was going to be fulfilled with wanton depravity and intensity. Hopefully capable of surpassing anything they'd done before. Dallas pulled his cock from Clarissa's pussy, making her whimper at the loss of him within. His hand pushed against the back of Clarissa's neck, making her head rest on the pillow and leaving her in a lazy dog position.

"Come get it, sexy." Clarissa teased, shaking her ass from side to side.

Dallas moved in for the prize and refilled her hole with every inch of his joystick. His thrusts were more aggressive. The sound of flesh smacking against flesh made Clarissa's pleasure rise. Her thoughts ran, remembering the first night they had sex and the intense pleasure she experienced. The memory of her being in this position before, and squirting her orgasms for the first time ever increased her arousal. Clarissa hoped history would repeat itself.

Clarissa pushed off the mattress and sat upright, making her rest on her knees. Dallas still plowed away at her pussy. Her hands went to her breasts again while he became a little more aggressive. He grabbed a handful of Clarissa's hair and pull it backwards, forcing her to stare at the ceiling. His other hand reached around and teased her clit without mercy. She was so wet that mini-squirts dripped onto the bed sheets. All of the sensations hit her at once and Clarissa loved it. Furthering her craving for her lover.

Another orgasm took Clarissa by surprise, leaving her breathless and light headed. Falling forward, she slid off his dick with a loud plop and crashed on the mattress below. Slowly, Clarissa rolled onto her back hoping to catch her breath. But Dallas remained between her legs. His cock still glistening with her juices, he gently buried it deep inside her fuck hole. What followed could only be described as an outer body experience.

Coming down from her recent climax, Clarissa fell into an almost dreamlike state. Her focus of the event shifted into a third person perspective, floating above the bed. She could "see" herself on the mattress while her lover thrusted his cock inside her wet pussy. Still capable of feeling everything he was doing to her.

Looking down at herself, Clarissa couldn't help but feel even more aroused at how sexy she looked. Her beautiful light mocha skin. Her well kept body. Her messy long locks. Creamy neck. Perky tits. And her pussy swallowing his fat dick. All of which made her desire to fuck herself if it were possible.

Her overstimulated dream-state shifted perspective, merging herself with Dallas. She moved as he moved. "Their" hands roamed across Clarissa's body, massaging her breasts. "Their" hips rocked back and forth making "their" cock plunge into Clarissa's sex. It felt beyond wonderful. Everything happening still pleasured Clarissa's beautiful body. The realization she was daydreaming of fucking herself brought her close to another orgasm.

"Stay with me, Riz." Dallas grunted.

The words had a powerful effect. They shattered Clarissa's daydream and brought her back to the real world. Just in time for another orgasm to rock Clarissa at her core.

"DALLAS!" she cried out his name, legs wrapping around his waist and locked at the ankles.

Clarissa pulled him further into herself, every centimeter of her soaked passage massaged his cock, beckoning him to cum inside her. It doesn't happen and she was grateful their moment would continue a little longer.

Grabbing Dallas by the back of the neck, she pulled him in close so their lips connected. Torsos pressed into one another. Their hands roamed across the other's skin, massaging or scratching. Their weight shifted in the bed and suddenly Dallas was on his back, with Clarissa rolling on top of him. It was a miracle his cock stayed inside her body. Allowing her to squeeze his shaft, knowing it drove him wild while also bringing herself pleasure.

"Fuck m-me, Dallas." she panted. "Make me c-cum over and o-over."

His hands found her ass and palmed her cheeks. From there, Dallas forced her body to rock back and forth on top of his crotch. Clarissa moaned loudly as his cock wiggled within her pussy. Her clit grinded into the base of his shaft every time he pulled her hips forward. Her own hands found her breasts and massaged them with vigor. An additional hand joined hers and she almost jumped off of his rod, not realizing one of his released her rear. His hand ventured from her breasts, up her neck, and creeped over her chin. Finally coming to rest with his fingertips at her lips.

"Suck them." Dallas spoke.

Clarissa gripped his wrist and sucked on his fingers like her life depended on it. Her other hand released her breast, relocating to her pearl. Her hand just barely fit between them and Clarissa diddled her clit like a professional disc jockey. Dallas' hand pulled free of her grip and returned to her rear. Spreading her cheeks, his middle fingertip teased her asshole. Very slowly, it pushed inward and stopped at the middle knuckle. The surprise intrusion caused an intense tingly feeling to spread from between her legs and Clarissa's pussy ruptured. Squirting her orgasm down upon Dallas' lower abdomen.

"Oh God!" Clarissa gasped, her intense orgasm weakening her body.

Her strength fled and she crumbled. Dallas sat up in time to catch her, continuing to thrust up from underneath. His tongue parted her lips and massaged the insides of her mouth. His hands released her ass and massaged the back of her neck and shoulders, and continued up into her hair. Clarissa willed herself to do the same but was too weak from her last orgasm. Yet her pussy never stopped milking the cock snug inside her body.

"I love it when you do that to me." Clarissa spoke, fighting not to pass out.

"I'll keep doing it until the end of this year, and all throughout the next." Dallas smiled "If you'll let me."

"Yes, dammit, yes!"

Time escaped them. Everything they did made the world stand still or completely disappear. But the countdown was happening and they pushed closer to the end of their marathon as well as the year. Midnight was approaching quickly. People all over the world were celebrating the end of one year and the start of another. Less than a minute remained. The world was ringing in the New Year with drinks and party favors, but Clarissa and Dallas were ending the old year and starting the new with a bang far more powerful than any pyrotechnic could produce, and definitely more enjoyable.

In Times Square, the traditional glowing ball was bright hot but not as hot as Clarissa's glowing body. The Times Square Ball dropped and the countdown began.

10

Dallas arched his back and pushed his cock deep into Clarissa's pussy.

9

Every inch of his manhood pushed inward for what felt like a pleasurable eternity.

8

He pulled back and thrusted deeply again. Clarissa's g-spot was pummeled with ecstasy.

7

The throbbing pulses of his flesh inside of her was beyond words.

6

The bed was soaked with Clarissa's juices.

5

Clarissa's body vibrated on the edge of ecstasy and felt Dallas' own rush approaching.

4

The throbbing of his cock inside her body made Clarissa inhale as deeply as possible.

3

Their moment was approaching so much more intense than she thought.

2

Clarissa felt the pressure building in every place it counted. Her skin was flustered, her hair was a mess and she couldn't have looked sexier than that moment. With his lips on her neck and whispering erotic words into her ear, Clarissa sizzled on the edge of her last orgasm of the year. She inhaled sharply and shouted what she wanted, knowing it would make her explode with pleasure.

"Cum inside me!"

1

Dallas slammed all of his cock into Clarissa's pussy and left it there, bottoming her out. The walls of her pussy collapsed, fluttered and massaged him in ways neither could imagine. For a millisecond, a billion images of cocks shooting cum like fireworks invaded Clarissa's mind. Followed by imagining Dallas' cock spraying her insides, making her scream right beside his ear. Temporarily deafening her lover.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Throughout the current time zone, fireworks of all assorted strengths and colors lit up the night sky. Outside the townhouse, people crowded the midnight beach. Launching their own entertainment ballistics up the air. The night became as bright as the day, but far more colorful. Various blues and greens, reds and yellows, purples and orange lights glowed across the sand as well as the ocean. The water reflected every pyro starburst in the sky, creating a kind of magic along the shore.

Elsewhere, Clarissa's core suffered a meltdown as orgasmic energy radiated and erupted throughout her body. All color vanished from her skin as the blood rushed between her legs and made her gush girl-cum. She orgasmed intensely, making her juices pop and sizzle against Dallas' cock. Her legs violently kicked in all directions, toes and soles scrunched almost painfully. Her fingernails clasped into his skin, leaving nail impressions that would take forever to vanish. Clarissa screamed in a way she never had before, almost capable of cracking or shattering glass objects throughout the townhouse

The natural reflexes of her body and soul combined were far too much for Dallas and he blasted his load inside of Clarissa's pussy. The fireworks exploding across the world were nothing compared to the fireworks exploding inside her cunt from their combined orgasms. The hot magma of his cum filled Clarissa, leaving her insides feeling warm and happy. She was fading fast, eyes somewhere between rolled white and trying to close. Her body leaked their orgasms onto the bed beneath her.

"That was... " she panted "... amazing. You're amazing"

"Only because of you." he replied.

Both were exhausted and; with very little effort, crashed back onto the bed. Their bodies laid side by side and lost in their shared orgasmic state. They stayed that way. Holding each other for the rest of the night and into the next morning. The next year.

January 1st

Clarissa woke with Dallas sitting next to her in bed. Playing with her hair the way she loved most. It made her skin tingle. Not just on her head, but throughout her whole body.

"Good morning." she spoke, trying to become more alert.

"Happy New Year, Riz."

"Last night was incredible. I don't care we missed the fireworks."

"I saw plenty of them last night, watching you cum like crazy."

"Smart ass." she replied, her hand rubbing between her legs.

Clarissa's head lifted from the pillow and surveyed the area. The bed looked like a crime scene of passion. No chalk outlines were needed where the bodies fell, their imprints on the mattress would be there for quite some time. The sheets were twisted into spirals and the fitted sheet was pulled away from the corners. All of which made her smile.

Clarissa attempted to move some more but her body ached from their lustful night. A dull sensation began to pulse between her legs. She swore she could still feel the throbbing of her lover's cock inside of herself. Not that it bothered her. She always felt wonderful the morning after a night of great fucking. Dallas leaned in and held Clarissa's chin with his finger then kissed her deeply on the lips. The intimate moment caused the dull sensation to strengthen in her sore pussy.

"I love you." she spoke, after pulling away from his lips.

Dallas stared into her eyes. The kind of stare she always loved for him to do. As if he was always wanting to look as deeply as possible and peer into her soul. He was hers. And she was his. They were connected. Now and forever.

"I love you too." he responded before standing up and walking away.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna' get started on breakfast. Do you want anything special?"

"Anything's fine. Give me a little and I'll join you."

Dallas simply smiled, winked at her, and exited the bedroom.

Clarissa smiled as well, loving how cheesy and corny Dallas was at times. Lying back in the bed, thoughts of the previous night returned and the aches in all the right places made a shiver go up Clarissa's spine. She let her mind focus on a few key moments, causing that familiar feeling in her most special place to stir.

Rolling onto her side, Clarissa put her hand between her legs. Her fingers teased her pussy and her palm rubbed against her clit. She used her legs and free arm to clump together as much of the bedsheets as possible, creating a "body" to lean against. Satisfied, she started to grind into her hand. It felt nice. But a thought immediately entered her brain and she felt a little foolish. Why was she masturbating when Dallas was downstairs? Clarissa stopped herself and laid on her back, legs open and rubbing her wetness across her clit just to keep it swollen.

"Hey Dal," Clarissa call out "could you come back in here for a second?"

Clarissa heard his footsteps approaching and her nectar dripped from her glistening pussy, flowing down her ass crack. New Year's Day was going to be a lot of fun.

~End.

12