All Comments on 'Reconnected'

by TheOutsiderOfLiterotica

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PrfsrPrfsrover 1 year ago

Little writing errors were distracting.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Good one, finished strong! 5/5

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Great story. Hot and romantic. Hope you decide to write somr we extra chapters. But please don't wait so long to add more. 5stars

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Curious when I saw a score drop, and for maybe different reasons I dropped to 4* this time. There was good balance between the sex and character/story development in part one. Part two, not so much. There are other genre’s on the site for stroke stories, but Romance isn’t one of them. Give us one or two more chapters with the balance of the original. What does Dallas do for a living that allows for him to seem so laid back and lots of free time. When do their families come into play? For a passion this great, they need to get married or go up in flames. (Again, usually not the latter in this genre - that would be LW. LOL) 4*

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

What an utter waste of time and 2 pages. You can get a long, continuous sex episode on a number of sites on Literotica and Romance is where you should get a real plot, a story about people and their lives. We learned absolutely nothing about these two people except that they love to screw. How novel! Fortunately for me I spotted a dud in the making and skimmed towards the end of page one and all of page two and I didn't miss a thing. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
too short!

As a followup to The Connection, this sequel is excellent- as far as it goes. Romance takes center stage here, but the story is far too short, and the ending too abrupt. A sequel to this sequel could rectify this. That said, one can only hope that there will be more excellent romance stories such as The Connection/Reconnected from this excellent author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheOutsiderOfLiterotica@TheOutsiderOfLiterotica
Spent years making erotic literature for the women I've dated, now I want to share new stories with all. I'm far from perfect and my work can sometimes reflect that. I have my kinks but I try not to make my stories center on them unless needed. Recently started collaborati...