Reconnecting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began reaching for my belt, but I turned her again, so we were both facing the mirror. My arm went around her belly, lifting until her breasts rested on my forearm, my second hand joining to cup and fondle a breast. Slipping my arm outward I raised my hand that little bit more, filling both hands with her delectable breasts as we both watched in the mirror.

Her body convulsed in an uncontrollable shiver as my fingers once again pinched her nipples. "Oh my God, Tina, you can't imagine how many times I imagined doing just exactly this... So gorgeous you are, so gorgeous they are...."

Her breath shuddered with every intake and exhalation, her head leaning back into me. As I relinquished her breast with my right hand and began slipping down her belly, her stomach recoiled, tightening to my feather touch. Her eyes were in the mirror, just as mine were, watching as I stroked increasingly lower, reaching closer and closer to the center of her arousal. When I reached her finely trimmed pubic hair, I could almost feel her wishing my fingers lower. Rubbing back and forth across her hair I kept my fingers constantly moving lower until I finally found her warm and succulent lips once again. This time I stroked my finger up and down, feeling her heat as I finally penetrated into her wetness. "Oh... So slippery you are," I crooned in her ear, her eyes catching mine in the mirror.

"Ohhhh," she exhaled, "I dreamed of this last night."

I kissed and tongued her neck, right behind her ear, before once again nibbling it with my lips. I watched as my finger pressed between her lips into her warmth, and then stroked upward, gradually straightening my finger and pressing in until I found her clit.

Her gasp was instantaneous, her arm rising, reaching behind to wrap around my head and hold me in place, her eyes closing. "Watch! I ordered in her ear, her eyes fluttering open, obviously barely able to focus on the mirror and my fingers penetrating her depths to drive her mad.

My finger against her pussy teased and tortured at the same time, her body becoming stiff to my touch, her back arching slowly, pushing her pelvis forward into my finger. At the same time her hand was behind her bottom, on my cock, gripping and squeezing through my pants. A nipple in one hand, her clit under my finger, her body responded with ever increasing shivers until she convulsed in orgasm, her legs collapsing beneath her. At once she was pushing herself against me and simultaneously pulling away; desiring the continued pleasure of my fingers, yet already consumed with orgasm. I wrapped my arm around her waist and held her steady until her legs once again solidified beneath her.

I had been in charge; she'd given herself completely to me. She'd allowed me to remove her clothes, allowed me to strip her naked and take her to orgasm while, except for allowing her to grip my cock through my pants, I had virtually rejected her rudimentary touching of me. Moments later, recovered, she turned herself in my arms. Her mouth ravenously attacked mine, her hands holding my head to begin with but, almost instantly lowering to my shirt. The top buttons first; as I reached in to assist her, her hands pushed mine away. Just as I'd stripped Tina, she now stripped me.

There was no attempt to fold or save clothing neatly, everything dropped to the ground and remained. My shirt unbuttoned, she pushed it backwards. I straightened my arms, slightly backwards, and my shirt slipped from my body into a pile behind me. Once it cleared, her hands remained on my shoulders before she began caressing me. Her hands explored my chest, fingers trailing through my chest hair, finding, and tweaking my own nipples just as my fingers had found her nipples minutes before. Leaning in, her face came to my neck, smothering it with succulent kisses, gradually moving down until she too could suck and nip at my nipples. Her hands reached my waist, her fingers dipping underneath my belt, finding and caressing my cock with her fingertips momentarily before they withdrew and fumbled with my belt. I reached to assist but again her hands pushed mine away. Obviously, she wished to undress me just as I had her. She might not want me to assist undressing myself, but she didn't resist my hands on her, and although my hands found and caressed her breasts again, she didn't remain in reach. As my pants came loose, she began working them down my legs, gradually dropping to her knees in front of me.

My pants did not come off quite as easily as hers did. She worked the waist down and then grabbed first one pant leg and then the other around my thigh to pull down, but once they approached my knees they easily fell from there. Lifting one leg at a time she slipped the pant leg off my feet, leaving me in just my boxer briefs. Remaining on her knees Tina leaned against me, her hands slipping to my ass, her face pressed against my cock through my underwear. She turned her face back and forth pressing against me as she squeezed my butt, and then her hands rose to my waist and hooked my briefs. They slid down easily, her fingers clearing my cock from catching on them and my cock sprang up directly in front of her face. "Oh... he's so gorgeous," she crooned, finally saying something. Her hands now free, she gripped me with her hand and rubbed my erection against her face. Rubbing it against one cheek and then the other with her hand, she paused only momentarily to kiss and lick the head before she stood up and began walking me backward through the room.

Reaching the bed, she turned and gently pushed me backward, letting me sit and then pushed back more so I was lying with my legs hanging over the end. Once again, she leaned into my cock, this time holding me upright and sucking the head, slowly slipping it between her lips, her tongue teasing momentarily before kissing her way back up my body. Onto my belly, my stomach, onto my chest, all while gradually climbing on top of me. She kept her body pressing against my cock as she did this, finally reaching the point where we were almost aligned. Looking me in the eyes she raised her body and then reached down between us, raised my cock, and positioned herself perfectly. My cock head was pressed against her lips when I saw a flicker of recognition go through her mind. "Oh Fuck!" she said, her body slightly lifting away from my cock and I realized what the problem was.

"It's OK, Tina. I got fixed years ago." The relief from her sudden apprehension was visible and she now lowered herself again, completely filling herself with my cock, until our pubic bones were meshed, and then her eyes closed. "Ummm," she moaned quietly, her pelvis rotating in place over my cock, and said, "I so wanted to do this to you so long ago."

"Me too," I whispered in response, "me too."

Leaning back forward she rested her hands on my chest, effectively pushing me down onto the bed and giving herself a balance point. That she was going to be doing the fucking was already obvious, her crotch rising and falling on my cock. I could reach her breasts again and fondled them, feeling her shudder in return. Her breathing was now through her mouth, sucking air in with shudders and exhaling again with shivers, and her back began to arch as she had in front of the mirror earlier. Her eyes came open, looking, but unfocused, the wild loss of control visible in her eyes telling me she was about to cum again. Seconds later she did, orgasmic shudders shaking her entire body and in mere moments my cock exploded inside her for the first time.

Tina gradually collapsed onto my chest, my expended cock gradually shrinking and falling from her body. "Be right back," she whispered needlessly, as she stood and headed to the bathroom. I moved myself completely onto the bed, and moments later she was back, climbing up beside me and nestling into me. I raised my arm to put around her, and she leaned over and kissed my cheek before settling down with her head on my shoulder.

"That was pretty nice," I said, my hand stroking her bare skin beside me.

"Mmm. I'd say better than pretty nice."

"Oh?" I smiled, "why's that?"

"It's been a long time since anyone else has given me an orgasm. Nothing besides my fingers or my toys for a long, long, time."

"Perhaps in a few minutes, I can do it again."

I awoke, a faint light through the curtains letting me know the sun was already up, or at least rising. Doing it once hadn't been enough for either of us, and a while later, after another bout and finally sated, we'd fallen asleep in each other's arms. Thinking we had time to make love once more before she had to leave, I rolled to her and began to caress her once again. Apparently, she woke with the same thoughts, except that where I'd been fully in charge to start the night before, now she pushed against me, rolling me onto my back and crawling on top. She pulled her arms up between us, holding her body off of mine and blocking the approach of my hands. She giggled at my efforts to fondle her breasts once again, her arms moving to keep me away. Gradually she slid down my body until she got where she could see and play with my cock. Holding my erection upright she licked and kissed and finally took me in her mouth, eliciting a groan from me as she did.

"Do you know how many times I dreamed of doing this to you twenty years ago?" She said, pulling off momentarily before taking me back in her mouth.

"As many times as I dreamed of you doing it? As many times as I dreamed of pushing you down on that couch by the window and making love to you there?" I groaned, her mouth music now continuously pleasuring me. The way she was treating me, I had no doubt that she fully intended for me to cum, which moments later required me to warn her. It didn't matter, I said it, and reached down to touch her head but my warning went unheeded, and my cock erupted in her mouth. I expected her to pull away, but she continued to suckle, her tongue and lips exquisitely painful, until I finally told her "Too Much! Oh God, Tina... Too Much!" and she pulled away.

Climbing back up beside me, she started to snuggle in, at least until she glanced across my body and saw the clock. Instantly she pushed away, stood up, and stuck out a hand. I acceded to her pull, following her into the bath where we stepped into the shower. After having just cum to her mouth I didn't instantly get hard again, but I had no problem soaping and rubbing her body, and for the second time wrapped my arms around her and fingered her to orgasm. She shushed me away after that saying she had to get to the airport. I watched her do her hair and makeup naked, finally stopping and putting clothes on before repacking her remaining things. Reluctantly I gathered my own clothes and got dressed, waiting just a few more moments until she was totally done. I stepped up to her as she stood up her suitcase by the door. I slipped her into my arms and looked into her eyes. "Was this a one-night stand?"

"I hope not."

"Good. Me too."

She glanced at the clock by the bed. "I've got to go, Steve." I nodded and reached for the door. We pushed both buttons at the elevator, she was going down and I was going up, so I figured it was just as good a time as any to say goodbye. My up elevator showed up first; I stuck my foot in to hold it while I pulled her to me and kissed her one last time. The buzzer telling me we'd held the door too long finally went off and I released her.

* * * * *

The morning had been a busy blur and, when I was finally in my seat ready for the two and a half hour flight back to Oslo, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I felt my cheeks burn as I thought about what had just happened. From the surprise meeting at the restaurant 2 nights ago, to a day of wondering and suspense of what might happen, and then last night and making love multiple times before falling asleep. Oh my God! At that second dinner all I could think about was how much I wanted to get Steve back to the hotel. The sexual tension had been palpable and I'm pretty sure we both knew all night where we were headed. And then, when we finally got there, how I was craving to feel his body and how wantonly I had thrown myself into his arms. It had been more than 4 years since I had been with a man, yet it felt so natural, almost like we had just continued from where we left off 20 years earlier.

With a late night, and an early flight, there had not been much time for sleep, but I didn't feel tired at all. My mind was buzzing with thoughts of Steve and the mutual pleasure we had bestowed on each other. My marriage had been a happy one, although the last few years had been tough, but when I saw Steve in the restaurant all the memories of our youthful attraction had come flooding back. I had never regretted not acting on our undeniable attraction back then -- it just wouldn't have been right -- but once in a while I had secretly allowed myself to imagine and pleasure myself with the "what if's," recalling the sensuous close calls of almost 20 years earlier. It did not happen often, but it was always a very steamy daydream when it did.

And then, last night, the infrequent daydream became reality.

I blushed when I thought back to Steve touching me all over, my body arching and leaning into him, shuddering, and wanting more. And then, this morning, me doing the same to him and seeing how he reacted; our naked bodies finally fulfilling the lust from our youth.

But what on earth was going to happen next? I had no idea. We lived across the world from each other and had our own lives. We had both agreed that this was no one-night stand, but would he still feel the same way after a few days or weeks? Overwhelmed with thoughts I let myself drift back into the events of the night before, thinking that if this was all it could be, it had been the hottest night of my life.

* * * * *

"Have you ever been to Paris?"

That was the title on her e-mail. Unlike 20 years before, after our brief but fantastic night together, our communications were neither occasional, nor brief, and had not petered out with time. E-mails, texts, Facetime, Whatsapp -- we used them all. Once a day the first day, twice a day the second, by the time a week had gone by I woke every morning waiting for her day to end and went to bed at night waiting for her to awaken. We'd immediately started talking about when we could get together next, when one or the other of us would not just cross the Atlantic but end up in the right country or at least close enough that we could see each other. To date, we had not been able to come up with any time or place that we could meet again. But now, that changed. Although I knew I had a conference scheduled in the south of Europe about that time, a check of the calendar showed that I was supposed to be there the week after she would be.

Our electronic communications had started out just as they do with anyone new; discussing our lives, where we were, what had happened over the last twenty years -- just getting to know each other better like we'd never been able to do before. They had also gotten more and more flirty; double entendres, sexual innuendos and the like. When she asked if I had any regrets, although I knew it was in regard to my previous 20 years of life, there was one answer that immediately came to mind, and it wasn't from twenty years before. I wasn't sure how she'd take it, but finally I admitted that I wished I'd taken time to get a picture of her when we were together. A short time later she sent me a photo of herself, and I laughingly replied that it was what was under her clothes that I really wanted to remember. It was the next day that the next e-mail arrived with the title "For your eyes only," along with a picture of Tina in very revealing lingerie. It wasn't a selfie, and she admitted it was several years old, taken by her husband. That was the first picture she ever shared, but over time she continued to take and share sexy selfies with me.

It was a month or two later that she informed me in one of our chats that her birthday was the next week. I had never bought a girlfriend anything naughty for a birthday before, although when I was married, I'd had bought some lingerie for my wife. But, once the thought was in my mind, I found myself shopping online. I found a naughty little teddy and had it ordered that day. Luckily, it was from a shop in the EU, so it arrived on time without any trouble. I swear I could feel her blush through the Whatsapp text when it arrived. She admitted nobody had ever given her lingerie for a present before, and when I asked if I was going to get to see it, she didn't hesitate to model it and send me a selfie. I'd known it was a naughty little nothing when I'd ordered it, and when I asked if she liked being in it or whether she would like me taking her out of it more, she instantly replied that she was looking forward to modeling it in person and having me take her out of it.

I arrived by plane while Tina arrived by train from a conference in London, and then all I can say is Thank God for electronic communications. Meeting at Gare du Nord train station, when neither of us had any idea where anything was, turned out to be virtually impossible. With entrances and exits on multiple streets, it was the ubiquitous Starbucks that we finally latched onto that we could both identify to meet at. She spotted me first; when she texted me to turn around, I turned and finally saw her walking across the plaza toward me.

In typical Tina fashion she made somewhat demure clothes look fantastic and sexy. She later told me she had wanted to wear something sexy and enticing, but with having to wake up at 4 am and then "hang out" at the train station for an hour or two waiting for me, she had worn something more 'public' oriented. Stepping up to each other I bent and gave her a greeting kiss, slipping my arm behind her back to pull her against me. When I asked if we wanted to go straight to the hotel, she suggested we get something to eat first as it had been multiple hours since either of us had eaten. We stopped for a quick snack, but that just left us hungrier for each other. Turning to Tina as the door swung shut, the look in her eyes matched mine confirming there was no doubt that what we wanted was each other. The demure greeting kiss at the train station was lusty this time. Proper dress for this meal was naked, and it didn't take us long to get that way. We were all over each other to begin with, but after a day of travel to get there, I realized I really needed a shower before we got too carried away.

I'm sure after my 14-hour plane ride with 4 hours more getting to and from the airport, I needed a shower more than Tina who had only been traveling since that morning. After a quick rinse, when I came out naked and reached for her with lust in my eyes (and at least a partial erection) she pushed me away and stepped in herself, but I did see her eyes noticing my state of arousal. A few minutes later Tina was back, showered, and wearing the black naughty little nothing that I had sent to her a few weeks before. I hadn't seen her take it with her into the bath, but she was right -- getting her out of it was lots more fun than just seeing her in it.

The sex was amazing, easily as hot as our first time. I was sitting on the bed, still naked, when she came out and seductively walked up to me. Standing in front of me her body was the perfect height to love on. Her breasts were at mouth level, her nearly naked bottom at hand level. I sucked her nipples through the cloth of her negligee before peeling it off and sucking on the bare nubs I found protruding through the cloth, my hands fondling the bare flesh of her bottom. Her responses were perfect, letting me know what I was doing was exactly right. Her body shivered as I nibbled on her nipples, a quiet gasp as I pushed against her panty covered clit with my finger, a moan of pleasure as I grasped her delectable ass and pulled her to me; her body telegraphing that she was hot and needy. I ran my hands all over her body; from her naked bottom to her momentarily cloth covered pussy, slipping my fingers inside to find her wet and rising a bit to press against her clit. Her body shuddered to my touch, I brought her to climax long before I was ready to stop. I slowly stripped her of her little black nothing until we were both naked and she pushed me backward onto the bed to straddle me. I held my cock upright for her as she once again climbed on and eased me inside.