Reconnecting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had both been pent up and wanting each other, and one orgasm wasn't enough to take the edge off for her. Straddling me, just as she had our first time together, we came together with me inside her.

The hotel I had booked apparently catered to lovers, and without really knowing what it was, I had ordered their 'love box' with the room. Tina had mentioned in our myriad discussions that she loves a glass of Champagne, and when I had seen their love box included a small bottle of champagne, it was enough for me. Besides the expected Champagne, the little box also included a blindfold, a cloth tie, a small bottle of flavored body lube, a condom, along with the previously mentioned mini bottle of Champagne. As it was, our lust for each other was enough; we really did not need the box which was almost superfluous except for the Champagne, although eventually we played or tried everything except the condom. The body oil we used almost immediately, adding incredibly to the pleasures of our bodies; the sensation of slickness on nipples and clit and dick a superb addition that we used several times.

"Shall we think about dinner?" Tina whispered in my ear several hours later.

"Before or after I do you again?" I answered, rolling onto my side toward her, my hand fondling her breast once more.

"That was nice," she answered, not really answering my question any more than I'd answered hers. I didn't mean to ignore her, but closed my eyes for just a moment, which she recognized for what it was. "Feeling the jet lag?"

"Yeah. I really am," I admitted, realizing it was early in the morning hours for me and I'd already been awake for about 30 hours. "I think we should go find dinner and then I can have you for dessert."

"Now that," she whispered, leaning over to kiss me, her hand sliding down my stomach and finding my cock, "Sounds decadent." It was just a quick squeeze, a promise of something later, before she rolled over and off the bed.

I hadn't yet even opened my bag, although Tina had apparently opened hers while I was in the shower, and now we took just a bit of time to set them up. I pulled out a clean shirt and shorts for myself while Tina was taking care of her things. Turning back, I found her still naked, hanging some clothes in the closet and as I watched she pulled out a summer dress and slipped it over her head. "Shall we go?" she asked with a smirk, knowing I had seen her put the dress on with nothing underneath.

"Is my lady going to be a tease the entire time we're here?" I asked, stepping up to her and pulling her to me, my hand slipping onto and fondling her otherwise bare bottom through the dress.

"Uhmm, I think so," she answered, turning toward the door, and pulling me along as she opened it and stepped out.

I gladly let her lead as we wandered the streets of the Montmartre looking for a restaurant that appealed to us. Following just behind, several times I was able to slip a hand onto her bottom. Starting from a discrete hand on her waist that anyone could see, when I was sure we were not observed I slipped my hand to her bottom, a loving caress that enticed us both. Her dress was a gorgeous green; her back completely bare except for a pair of straps that crossed over. The top was a collar that went around her neck; a full coverage front covered her breasts although I could have easily slipped a hand under her arm and inside the cloth to fondle her otherwise bare breast. Out in public, I didn't, but the enticement to do so was certainly there.

* * * * *

I was looking at Steve lying naked next to me, sound asleep, exhausted by jet lag and our steamy Paris afternoon and evening together. It all seemed so unreal, but yet - so natural. It was as if we had been lovers all our lives even if, in reality, we had reconnected a mere months before, after at least 15 years with no contact.

After our hot initial encounter at the hotel, we had gone walking through the streets of Montmartre, taking in the Paris vibe; me in a revealing green sun dress that I had ordered online the previous summer, but had been too shy to wear anywhere until now. Partially transparent, with an open back and no bra, it required a special occasion, and today had been perfect. I felt so sexy in it, wearing nothing underneath, and Steve had appreciated it too; he could hardly keep his hands from roaming my back and bottom. Each time he did, I felt my body craving for more.

We found an intimate little restaurant and had a delicious dinner, with a glass or two of champagne, and then walked back to the hotel, his arm around me, stroking my bare skin and whatever else he could feel through the thin fabric.

I could see his jet lag catching up to him at dinner, but before he succumbed to it, he enjoyed getting me out of my dress. His hands on my breasts, he admitted that it had driven him crazy to see my nipples peeking through the flimsy fabric all evening. He first stroked and tweaked them through the fabric, then easily slipped his hands inside the dress from the sides, following the bare skin of the back all the way to the front. I was shaking with excitement, feeling my wetness, and wanting him to feel me everywhere. He could tell how desperately I wanted him and released the snap and strings that held the dress on me. It fell to the ground, leaving me fully naked. He pushed me to the bed and lifted my legs to his shoulders; running his hands on my breasts and belly, stroking my inner thighs and feeling my wetness and swollen lips with his fingers, before diving in with his tongue. I was so ready that I could hardly stand it and it took him just a few moments of exquisite tongue action to have me arching up, shaking, and moaning until I had a shattering, delicious orgasm.

Afterwards, I was ready to return the favour, but could tell it was going to have to wait until the morning. When he climbed up from between my legs, with a content but sleepy smile, he had laid down beside me and nearly instantly fallen asleep. I stayed awake, reflecting on how thoroughly I had enjoyed it all. Not just the exceptionally sensual and sexy aspects of it, but also the camaraderie. We had laughed and joked and reminisced about our friendship all those years ago, connecting at so many levels. Before I fell asleep, the thought of "what next" had started creeping in, but I had pushed it off for now, deciding to just enjoy the present and our time together in Paris.

* * * * *

I definitely was jet lagged; and despite that my sexy lover was beside me, the taste of her nectar on my lips, when I crawled up beside her and closed my eyes for "just a moment" I nearly instantly fell asleep. Once asleep, I slept like a log.

It was very early in the morning when I awoke and found Tina asleep beside me, her naked body snuggling against me. Just as I knew I'd been in the wrong time zone when I went to bed, now finding that it was barely getting light, I recognized that I was still in the wrong time zone, just much more rested. I gently slipped out of bed, trying to not wake her, and apparently succeeding as after I peed and brushed my teeth I slid back into bed and just admired the sleeping beauty beside me. My sleeping beauty.

I lay on my side facing my sexy lover and pulled the sheet partly over me. Putting my arm behind her head and pillow, to be able to lie close without disturbing her, I just looked at her peacefully sleeping face. I easily could have been ready to caress her awake, but knowing it really was quite early and she was not that far away from her time zone, there was no need to rush. Rolling off my side and onto my back without disturbing her, I closed my eyes. Perhaps I dozed, but whether I went back to sleep or not, when I opened them again Tina was now awake. I know she said in our chats that she wasn't really a 'morning person,' particularly when it came to sexual activities, but perhaps I stumbled upon the solution to that: Let her wake at her own speed, and when she's sleeping next to a lover, she may decide that she wants to play.

When I opened my eyes again it was to movement on my arm where I found her fingers gently stroking. Lying on her side she was looking at me. "You fell asleep on me."

"Yeah, guess I was a bit tired." Her fingers moved from my arm to my chest.

"I like your chest."

"Uhmm. I think I like yours too," I said, reaching for her, but found myself stymied when she unexpectedly rolled over to lie on top of me, blocking my arms and hands.

"Good morning lover!" she said.

"Good morning my sexy lady," I responded as she leaned in and gave me a kiss, followed with a kiss on my neck. She kissed my chin and then continued working her way down my body. I tried to touch her, to caress and fondle her, but she fended me off, gradually moving out of reach until her body completely straddled my legs.

Stopping with her face above my cock, she looked up at me and smiled. "I was going to do this last night, but you fell asleep." Holding my not quite flaccid, not quite erect, cock upright she dipped her mouth to me and gently took me into her mouth. Her lips, moments before moistened by her tongue slipped over just the head. Her eyes locked onto mine, her tongue inside her mouth tantalizing my cock in expert fashion. Pulling off she ran her tongue and lips up and down the shaft, concentrating on the soft spot before once again taking me in her mouth, bobbing and sucking.

Rising onto her hands and knees, my cock in her mouth became the only part of our two bodies that were touching. Her hands pulled away, just the suction of her mouth on my shaft keeping us coupled. As she leaned forward her hair fell forward, away from her head, and blocked my view of her face so that all I could see, looking down between our bodies, was my cock pointing upward. Feeling her lips and tongue tantalizing me in her mouth, her dangling breasts framed her ministrations to me. "Oh my God, Tina... You've got no idea how sexy that is..." I whispered followed by a groan of pleasure.

I tried to reach for her again, but she pulled further away, easing back in place when I quit reaching and continuing sucking my cock. "Oh fuck! I want to touch you," I said, but still she denied me. I heard my own breathing shaking, just as hers had done the night before, my cock getting harder and swelling to her sucking. I'm sure she could tell as I got close, but when I grunted and said, "Oh... Oh!... I'm almost..." she didn't pull away. My cock throbbed and she took me completely in her mouth, not pulling away, not pulling off, until my orgasm had finished. Only then did she rise off me to go to the bathroom to rinse her mouth.

"How was that?" she needlessly asked as she crawled back up next to me.

"Oh Tina! That was incredible." Not surprisingly, this time she did not fend me off as I reached for her and allowed me to love on her.

~

The rooftop breakfast buffet filled our bellies while the extravagant view filled our eyes and minds with ideas. Returning to the room we took enough time to find out the possibilities of a cruise on the river and found that the dock was right beside the Eiffel Tower, both just minutes away. With the afternoon planned, I stepped up behind Tina and soon enough had my beautiful lover naked in my arms again. My clothes followed suit, but it was my erection pressing into her bottom and my hands filling themselves with her breasts that had her shuddering in pleasure. She inhaled when I touched her just right, followed by little shudders as my fingers played with her nipples. Her hand reached behind to grip my cock, but when she tried to turn and take it further, I stopped her. Reaching over to the love box I retrieved the blindfold, eliciting a question of "what are you doing?" when I slipped it over her eyes.

"Playing with my lover," I responded, moving myself to her other side so the bed was behind her. Pressing her backwards gently, she reached down and found the bed with her hand, steadying herself and sat. I stepped forward until I straddled her legs, putting my cock directly in front of her face. I reached down and guided it to her face, stroking her cheeks and nose with my erection before I pressed it to her lips. Without hesitation she took me into her mouth once again. She had no need to touch me with her hands, holding me just with her lips, her tongue caressing around and around my glans. Bobbing in and out, this time she was sucking to make me cum, not just to pleasure me. I could have let her, but I had other plans.

Pulling away, when I was almost completely gone, elicited a groan of complaint for the first time. "I want him."

"Not yet," I said, reaching over and picking up the bottle of flavored lube that I had palmed when I picked up the blindfold. Pushing her gently until she was on her back, I moved up to straddle her stomach, and began dribbling the lotion onto her chest. Aiming for her breasts, the first drop, probably a bit chillier than our bodies, landed directly on her nipple eliciting a gasp and a giggle from her. Dribbling the lotion across her chest I'm sure she figured out what it was, and when I finished and my hands began to rub the lotion across her chest and breasts, she certainly had to know.

"Ohhh!" she cooed, her nipples hardening to my slippery hands, "that's really nice!" Leaning up and pressing down, I guided my cock to slither across her body, wiping it back and forth across one nipple and then the other before sliding myself into the valley between her breasts. No sooner had I positioned myself than her hands came up to press her breasts together.

"Yeah, it is," I confirmed as I slowly fucked her tits. Sliding up a bit more, her chin dropped as her mouth rooted for the head of my cock. Rising just a bit more I slipped it between her lips. "Oh my god, Baby... That's so nice."

I pulled back and slipped forward once more before I slid back down her body. Taking her hand, I pulled her upright and led her across the short space from the bed to the table. I turned her and eased her backwards until her bottom found the edge. Laying her backward, her bottom and hips right on the edge, she reclined to my urging until she was again flat on her back. Leaning in, I kissed her legs and thighs, gradually moving upward as I moved her legs over my shoulders. Pulling the small chair closer, I sat and leaned in, my tongue feasting on my lover's nectar.

I sucked the looser skin of her labia, slithering my tongue between her lips from her vagina to her clit. Twisting my head to get a better angle, I pressed my tongue into the warmth of her pussy, slowly moving upward between her lips and sought out her clit. She gasped as my tongue found her love button, her legs gradually closing against my head as I pleasured her with my tongue. Her back arched off the table, pressing herself upward to my ministrations until with a much stronger jolt, seemingly uncontrollable shudders coursed through her body. "Oh!... My God!" she moaned, her body shuddering continually, her head rocking back and forth, until finally I relented and pulled my mouth away. Standing, I stepped forward and with a little guidance from my hand pointed my phallus to the center of her being.

Her legs, which had been spread wide for me while I was tonguing her, now wrapped behind my butt. The combination of my saliva, the flavored lube and her juices had me totally buried within her in just two strokes. I tried to take it slowly but failed. It was not long and suddenly I was cumming deep in my lover's pussy. She didn't cum again, having not really cum down from the pleasure of my tongue moments before, but in short order we were both panting and groaning from orgasm.

The afternoon we spent like so many tourists and lovers do - walking around Paris, seeing the sights, stopping over for cappuccinos, stealing a kiss in all the romantic spots, even taking a few selfies. We had a glass of wine in the shadow of the Eifel Tower and managed to get onto a boat cruise on the Seine to see the Notre Dame Cathedral. Marveling that we were really there, enjoying this amazing weekend together.

Tina looked cute and sexy in her shorts and a flirty summer top, with her hair mussed up by the wind and her smile lighting up her face. We were not the young lovers we would have been 20 years before, but it felt like we were 25 once again.

~

For the second morning in a row, Tina rolled over on top of me and pleasured me with her mouth. Moving her body just out of reach, the visual and tactile stimulation was exquisite, with her body silhouetted above mine. Except for my cock in her mouth, she wasn't touching me anywhere until with a grunt I throbbed in her mouth. Giggling, she crawled up next to me. "Like that do ya?"

"Oh my God, Tina. Oh my God, you've got no idea."

She'd made me feel exquisite, driving me to oblivion, and now I returned the favor just as I had the night before.

We thought we had an appointment with the hotel masseuse for a couple's massage and sauna, but when the masseuse had to cancel on us, we ended up just using the private sauna before we went to dinner. Totally nude, except that I got to ogle my naked lover, it was a non-sexual experience. She showed me how to douse the hot rocks with water to make steam, to stay until we were dripping with sweat, and then to douse ourselves with what normally I would consider frigidly cold water. Indoors, the water came from the tap, whereas she told me that "back home" they normally would jump into a nearby stream or lake, during the winter having to chop a hole in the ice to do so.

Returning to the room from the sauna, I pulled Tina to me, stripped her, and then rolled myself onto my back on the bed. Pulling Tina on top, I forced her forward to sit on my mouth. With her hands holding herself upright against the bedroom wall, I drove her mad once again with my tongue. Cuddling afterward led to a short nap before we regretfully dressed once again to explore the streets of the Montmartre.

We wandered the meandering narrow streets of the Montmartre, eventually finding steep steps to the top. Following closely behind her, my eyes on her bottom, soon led to my hand following my eyes. She jumped when I reached up and fondled one cheek causing her to stop and turn back to me. Stepping up to the step just below her, she put her arms around my neck, while both of my hands found her butt. "Don't be naughty," she whispered in my ear, her eyes glancing around to see if anyone was watching, finding nobody around or paying attention to the lovers on the steps.

"Don't be sexy," I whispered in response and pulled her closer with a firm squeeze of her bottom.

"I can't help it," she giggled.

"Neither can I," I laughed, "you just get me all hot and bothered." Her kiss shut me up, until she pulled away and fast stepped ahead of me up the stairs.

The street at the top was busier than we'd seen elsewhere, and wandering aimlessly, just following tourists, we soon spotted the Sacré-Cœur Basilica. An attempt at a selfie led to another tourist offering to assist. At the top of the Montmartre, all streets led downhill from here. Finally, into the cool of the evening, we found an elegant seafood restaurant that enticed us, and we stopped. A table for two on the street and a romantic dinner for two.

Afterward, refreshed and rejuvenated, whether we intended to or not we found ourselves rapidly back at our hotel. Although my hands roamed her body and legs and breasts, there was no way I let her love on me, it was all me loving on her.

* * * * *

One more fun-filled and sensuous day and night of enjoying the city and each other, and suddenly we found ourselves approaching the time to part ways. As we were getting closer to the end, our minds started drifting towards what happens next. We didn't really talk about it much, but from a few comments here and there, it was obviously in each of our minds.