Reconnecting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again on the rooftop restaurant having breakfast, after a sexy morning of mutual pleasuring and not wanting to leave each other's naked bodies, we had to face it. In an hour, I would be on my way to the airport on my first leg home and Steve would be on to Madrid for his conference.

"This has been amazing ... but what now?" I finally blurted, feeling unsure. "Will there be a next time?"

Steve looked at me, smiled and grabbed my hand. "I've loved spending time with you. I don't know what the future holds... but I think we owe it to ourselves to find out, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do ... but how?" I said, slightly exasperated. "I live in Oslo with my kids, you in the States... how often can we match our conference or travel schedules? And is that what we want -- just a chance meeting a few times per year? Don't get me wrong - I'd go for another chance meeting like this with you any time," I added, blushing, knowing that what I was really saying was that I'd loved having sex with Steve.

"Hmmm, I've been thinking about that too. I don't really have much that ties me down anywhere, and I have been kind of playing around with the idea of taking a sabbatical from work to take a few additional college classes and do a bit of research. Last night, when you were asleep, it occurred to me, "What if I took those classes in Oslo? What if I moved there for a few months? We'd be closer and would have a chance to work this out, to see if a few steamy meetings were enough -- or, if there's actually something more between us..." He reached out with his hand across the table and I put mine into his. "No pressure, Tina - but what do you think? Do you think it might be worth looking into?"

"I don't know," I said, suddenly wanting to tease. "Do you have a University in mind?"

"No, I haven't looked into it at all. It was just a thought..."

"Where would you stay? On campus, or..." I understood what he was proposing, and knew what I thought we both would like, but didn't want to seem too eager.

"I... Uh, I'd probably need you to help me find a place..." Steve stammered in reply, a bit flustered, my answer obviously not quite as upbeat nor the invitation he had anticipated.

"Oh, well, I suppose," I said, standing to leave and reaching out for his hand, "in that case, we might be able to find you... a bed... somewhere..."