Reconnecting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil sighed a barely audible groan and his forehead creased. He lay down on his back on the bed and she kneeled beside him, grasped his cock in her right hand, pulled back his foreskin and gently teased the head with the flat of her tongue before slowly enveloping it with her mouth. "Ooh yeah! Fuck! Ooh Saoirse!" Neil groaned loudly, surprising them both. He was overwhelmed and gasping at the sensations. Saoirse continued slowly teasing his frenulum with her tongue while his cock was in her mouth. She gently stroked his cock with her right hand while her left hand caressed his thighs and down to his balls. Neil lay with his left arm bent behind his head, automatically flexing his muscles, he relaxed into the sensations and breathed in long waves as he watched her. He reached over to caress her ass, her back and up into her hair. She looked up at him as she sucked and his face had that determined, Testosterone-fuelled expression that both excited and scared her a little.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked in his low sultry tone, the fire in his eyes making her melt.

"Mm hmm," she hummed with his cock still in her mouth. He inhaled, groaned and pulled back, she let his cock slip out of her mouth. He patted the bed beside him and she lay down, he sat up between her legs and rubbed the head of his cock in her juices before sliding inside her. "Slowly! Go slow!" she panicked, even though he was being slow and gentle. She blushed apologetically almost as soon as she'd spoken.

"It's OK." he said reassuringly just as she spoke again.

"I know, sorry." she said quickly.

Neil paused and lay down to kiss her in small, lingering kisses on the lips. "OK?" he asked softly, looking in her eyes. She nodded. Slowly he pushed further until he was right inside her and they both let out a sigh and a groan. He recognised the look on her face. "Let's stay a moment." he said softly. He lay down and kissed her in quick, soft kisses on the lips. She adjusted her legs around him and there was a cracking sound.

"Eugh did you hear my knee cracking?" she asked.

"I thought that was the blinds!" he laughed, nodding his head towards the window.

"The blinds!!!" she exclaimed with a laugh.

"Yeah, they make that sound." he said.

"No they don't!" she laughed incredulously.

"They do!" he said, chuckling.

"Pretty sure that's the sound of my knees cracking. Do the blinds ever make that sound when I'm not here?" she asked.

He shrugged. "Fuck sake what?! I don't know! I'll show you later!" he said. They both laughed.

"I can't wait, Neil." she said sarcastically. They laughed. "I love how we're talking about the blinds sounding like my knees cracking WHILE your cock is inside me!" she giggled. They laughed.

"Sorry my dirty talk isn't impressing you!" he teased. "How about 'Ohhooo you're so wet!'" he said in a groan, closing his eyes and gritting his teeth almost comically. They both laughed.

"That's what happens when you're around." Saoirse teased as he opened his eyes and they gazed at each other. She reached her hands up and stroked his face to hear and feel the bristles of his beard against her skin. They began kissing again and then she started rocking her pelvis gently. Neil followed her lead then maintained a steady rhythm, lifting her left leg up slightly as he found the right angle for them both. "Mmmmm." she breathed as they maintained eye contact.

Neil sat back on his knees, leaning over her to kiss her in short kisses and his hands caressed her body. Saoirse's hands grasped at his thighs and then up his arms to his elbows. He groaned in short bursts and his breathing was more shallow. "Mmmm you feel so good." he panted. His right hand slid down from her stomach and his thumb found her sweet spot to the left of her clit and he rubbed it gently. Saoirse's body relaxed into the bed like a deflating balloon. Neil sat forward, pushing her legs up and allowing him to fuck her deeper. "Oh fuck!" he groaned watching and feeling her reaction.

"Oooh fuck is right!" she groaned and they both sighed a laugh. "Does it feel good?" she asked.

"Mm hmm, like warm apple pie!" he teased in an impression of the characters from American Pie.

They both laughed loudly. "Fuck sake, Neil I'm gonna lose it in a minute!" Saoirse giggled infectiously.

"YOU'RE gonna lose it!" he teased sarcastically, nodding downwards and then flexing his cock inside her.

Saoirse squirmed. They laughed and tickled each other, Neil leaned over her and they kissed in short, sloppy and long, lingering kisses. "Mmm yeah, you definitely need to lose it." he teased, starting to fuck her steadily again.

Saoirse moaned and panted as the pleasure of Neil's cock inside her and his body on top of her started to overwhelm her. She nodded and her face creased as he resumed stroking her clit exactly as she liked it. She reached down and held her hand on his wrist letting him know not to stop. Her breathing became faster and she bucked her hips involuntarily. Neil leaned down and kissed her in quick, short kisses. "Don't pull out too far, stay deep," she panted as her pussy began to tighten and she lifted her legs up to rest on his shoulders. Her knee cracked again.

"Oooh I felt that!" he whispered as they gazed at each other. The position hindered him stroking her clit but he adjusted his hand and continued. He felt himself getting closer as he fucked her in short, deep thrusts. Her pussy dripped and squelched. He relished watching and feeling her body change and writh and react as she got closer to orgasm. "Mmmm you're gorgeous," he groaned, gazing fondly at her. "Does that feel good, gorgeous?" he asked.

She nodded frantically, her face creased and she moaned in waves. "Good," he whispered, leaning down to kiss her on the lips. He kissed down her face to her neck and she panted heavily as he kissed her neck. He recognised the moment she would describe herself as 'nearly losing her mind' and he sat back, concentrating on maintaining his rhythms and feeling her body squeeze him in a quick succession of contractions as he watched her come. "Oooh fuck yeah!" he whispered as she moaned and panted through long waves of the hardest orgasm she'd had in a long time.

Saoirse opened her eyes, panting and still rolling her hips through the end of her orgasm to see Neil's face frowning and he gasped and panted as he reached his own orgasm. She reached up to hold his face in her right hand and she felt his cock stiffen even more as he thrust involuntarily harder into her. Watching him, the feeling of the warmth of him coming inside her and the deep friction of his cock so deep inside her still-contracting pussy pushed her into another orgasm. "I'm coming again" she hissed urgently and groaned, almost painfully. She threw her head back, her body contorted and she and Neil both groaned loudly at the tightness of her pussy and he held her tightly as their bodies contorted in pleasure together.

"Ahhhh fuck!" Neil grunted, thrusting into her still as her body milked the last of him.

Once she was finished, Saoirse lay lifeless, gasping for breath with her eyes shut and her hands clasping Neil's thighs. Neil panted and wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead with the back of his forearm before lifting her legs down and wrapping them round his waist. He lay down on top of her and kissed her forehead. She smiled and opened her eyes to see him looking exhausted and satisfied, they gazed at each other and tried to recover their breathing. "Mmm you're so handsome!" She wiped his brow with her hand and smiled at him. "How was it for you?" she asked. They both chuckled. He nodded, raised his eyebrows and exhaled sticking out his bottom lip. They kissed in soft, lingering kisses. "I've missed this." she whispered.

"Me too." he said softly, smiling fondly at her.

They lay for a long time in silence, breathing deeply, holding each other, gazing at each other, enjoying the moment.

Eventually Saoirse got up to pee, Neil got them water and snacks and they got back into bed. Neil sighed a laugh watching her as they lay in bed. "What?! I'm so blissed out it's epic. I haven't felt this blissed out in ages!" she drawled sleepily.

"Nah, nothing. That's good!" he said softly, playfully stroking her shoulder as he held her in his arms. She nuzzled her face against his chest and ran her hand through his chest hair. Just then Neil's phone buzzed with a call from one of his friends from this evening, drunk and confused. Neil kissed Saoirse's head, got out of bed and took the call into the living room. He drank a cup of tea and ate 3 slices of toast while navigating the phone conversation then when the call ended he realized 45 minutes had passed and he was cold and tired.

Saoirse stirred slightly as she felt him slide into bed and right up behind her and his body fit into the mould of hers. "Lift your head a minute." he whispered. Sleepily, she obliged and he slid his left arm under her head before snuggling into her neck. She rested her head back down on the pillow and wriggled to get comfortable in his embrace. Neil brushed her hair up off her neck with his right hand and placed slow, soft, sucking kisses on her neck and head. He then moved his right hand down under the covers, caressed up her thighs, grasped her right hip and across her stomach to grasp her breasts. Saoirse was so content and sleepy she could hardly move. She didn't want to turn him down but she had no more energy and she wasn't sure he did either. She reached her right arm up and behind her, lightly grasping his curly hair in her hand before guiding her hand back in front of her, along his left arm and clasped his hand in hers.

"I love you." she whispered.

Neil's right arm rested over her stomach and he whispered "Love you too, Saoirse." as he finally got comfortable.

They were both satisfied and settled to sleep with Neil cocooned around her, their legs entangled and their bodies wrapped in the duvet.

12