Reconnecting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,755 Followers

She grabbed Wendy's hand and pulled her out onto the dance floor as Mike and the other guy followed. The other couple began dancing very closely and very suggestively before the woman moved away and moved up behind Wendy. The other woman was wearing what was essentially a bikini top tied in a big loop behind her neck. The small triangles of fabric on her tits didn't leave much to the imagination and Mike definitely enjoyed watching her tits sway as she danced. He had been trying to watch Wendy's tits all night as they danced because he knew that they would be moving erotically, however her black dress and the dim lighting of the club meant he couldn't see anything on her chest except shadows.

The other woman's pants were skin tight and bright red and she completed the outfit with very high spiked heel shoes. She danced right up behind Wendy and pressed against Wendy's back. Wendy looked at Mike with a slight look of surprise but she continued dancing. Mike watched excitedly as the other woman wrapped her arms around his mom's waist and seemed to hug her. Before too long both women were rocking their hips from side to side sexily as this new woman pressed her crotch against Wendy's ass.

Seeing them dance this way really turned Mike on and he glanced at the other guy to see that he was staring just as eagerly at the two women. The other woman began to run her hands up and down Wendy's sides and hips. She let them slide down the sides of her thighs and then up until they were just at the sides of Wendy's tits. She repeated this a few times and then let her hands roam over Wendy's stomach before returning to her sides. The whole time their hips never stopped swaying in unison in their sensual rhythm.

Mike couldn't remember ever seeing anything so hot. He hoped that the other woman would feel his mom's tits but she never did. Instead he watched her lean close to Wendy's ear and could see her talking. Wendy listened and smiled before shaking her head no. The other woman leaned back in and talked some more. When she finished that time Mike could see Wendy's eyes move first to him and then to the other man as if she was contemplating her decision. She finally shook her head again and the other woman said a few more words before she moved away from Wendy, took the man's hand, and they left.

Wendy immediately danced over to Mike and she kept him out on the floor for several more songs before he was able to get her off the dance floor. "What was that all about?" he asked.

"Let's get out of here and I will tell you," she said. On their way out she bought a bottle of wine and two glasses at the bar and he followed her out of the club. He looked at his watch and realized that they had spent the entire night in the club together.

She led him up and finally out onto the dark deck of the ship. The cool early morning air hit his face as he followed her out into the darkness. There were a few lights scattered here and there on the deck of the ship, but they only illuminated small patches of the deck and left the majority of it in darkness. Mike didn't see anyone else outside at this hour but he figured there were couples hiding here and there in the darkness.

They found an isolated place near the ship's rail. He pulled over an oversized deck chair and sat down as she climbed onto his lap. They poured some wine and sat holding each other closely. The air was definitely brisk but it was comfortable with them snuggling close together.

Unable to wait any longer he again asked, "So what did she say to you?"

"She told me about how they had fucked last night thinking about us in the pool," Wendy started. Mike felt his cock grow at the thought that some other couple had been fantasizing about them as they fucked. "Then she said that they wanted to have a foursome with us tonight."

Mike let that thought stay in his mind for a while. They sat for a while longer in silence and he noticed that the sky in front of them was beginning to change shade ever so slightly as the sunrise approached. After a long silence he remembered what had happened in the club and asked, "So what did she ask you after you told her no?"

"At first she said that she really wanted to have sex with me," Wendy said, "and then she asked if I wanted to fuck her while we watched you fucking her husband." Wendy had turned to look at Mike as she said this last part and smiled as his mouth dropped open in surprise.

Mike quickly remembered her looking first at him and then at the other guy contemplatively and realized that must have been what she was thinking about. Wendy turned back to the coming sunrise and softly said, "She told me their cabin number if I changed my mind and then she left."

Mike sat in stunned silence for a while. If anything seemed hotter and maybe more taboo than fucking his mom it was the thought of sharing his mom in group sex with others. Mike had never had any sort of group sex before but he often fantasized about doing Cindy and another woman at the same time. The idea of doing another guy while the women watched didn't really appeal to him, but something about the fact that the idea appealed enough to her to make her think about it excited him.

He decided that he probably didn't want to do anything with this unknown other couple, but still the idea that his mom had danced so closely with her and let her hands touch her suggestively left Mike intrigued. After a while longer he very quietly asked, "So, umm, were you at all interested in fucking her?"

Wendy turned as if to answer and met him with a deep, soft kiss. The kiss lasted for a long time before she parted it enough to whisper, "I don't want to think about them. I want to think about you and enjoying our last sunrise of the cruise together."

Almost as soon as she finished talking she returned to the kiss and Mike felt her hands moving down his chest and stomach. She scooted closer to his knees and he felt her hands working on the button and zipper on his pants. He shifted his hips and she soon had has pants and boxers slipped down just far enough to set his cock free. She began to caress and stroke his cock as he sat surprised at her boldness in this public setting. She soon had his cock fully hard and continued stroking him for a short while longer.

She released his cock and stood up right in front of him. She straddled his legs with hers and moved closer to him before sitting back down on his lap. As she sat she pulled her dress up until she could spread her legs far enough to sit down. She smoothly guided his cock to her pussy and sat all the way down on him letting his cock fully enter her in one motion.

Mike moaned very quietly in lust and surprise at how openly they were now fucking. The deck may have seemed deserted now but anyone could come by at any time and walk right up to them as they fucked. Also, with the sun slowly rising the morning was becoming lighter and lighter.

She rearranged her dress around herself and then leaned back against Mike with his cock still inside her pussy. Mike wrapped his arms around her waist and held her tightly as they sat together and enjoyed being so intimate in such a public setting. She had sat back down on his lap with her back to him, so at first glance Mike supposed they looked like they were just two lovers sitting closely watching the sunrise.

After a while Wendy began something that Mike had never felt before. Despite their open setting Mike groaned in surprise and amazement as her pussy literally began massaging his cock without her obviously moving. None of his other lovers had ever even attempted anything close to this and he marveled at how the muscles in her pussy tensed and relaxed rhythmically giving him the most amazingly erotic fuck he had ever felt.

For several more long minutes they stayed like this until Mike let his right hand slide down her stomach and to the hemline of her dress. He ran his hand back up her thigh under her skirt and quickly found her pussy with his fingers. She let out a soft moan as he began tickling her clit while she continued fucking him without moving.

Somewhere in the middle of their fuck the sun rose over the horizon directly in front of them. Mike was so engrossed in teasing her clit and with the wonderful sensations he felt on his cock that he didn't notice much of the sunrise except to think to himself that every day should start like this.

Mike had been fighting his impending orgasm for a while but finally knew that he needed to feel the release of cumming. "I can't wait any longer," he whispered urgently into her ear. She continued using her pussy muscles to work on his cock and soon afterward he clenched his teeth and felt his cum shooting forcefully into her pussy. She continued her motionless fuck until a short while after he finished cumming and then she settled down on his cock and sat quietly as he continued teasing and massaging her clit and pussy.

It was only a short while later when she tensed and made a long, soft moan as her orgasm started. Mike played with her pussy all the while she was cumming and for a few moments afterward. By the time she finished cumming and relaxed back into him again Mike realized that it had become quite light outside. He glanced around on the deck and noticed people wandering around here and there. He didn't look long enough to see if anyone had taken particular notice of them and didn't really care to know.

"Let's get out of here," he whispered to her. She shifted forward slightly and stayed close to him long enough for him to shove his cock back inside his pants. They stood up together and quickly walked off the sunny deck back toward their cabin.

As soon as they closed the door to their cabin they fell wildly into each other's arms and began to passionately kiss and fondle each other. Wendy immediately started to wrestle Mike's clothes off and by the time she was done his clothes were strewn all over the cabin. She explored his naked body with her hands as she returned to their kiss for a few moments before she dropped to her knees in front of him.

As Mike moaned deeply she opened her mouth and took all of his mostly soft cock into her mouth. Using her tongue, lips, and occasionally her teeth she soon had Mike hard again. Mike watched her intently as she alternately bobbed her head back and forth on his cock and let him slip out of her mouth to only then luridly lick his cock wildly.

When he couldn't take any more he took her shoulders and pulled her to her feet before him. Spinning her around he grasped the zipper on her dress and pulled it down quickly before pushing the dress off her shoulders and onto the floor around her ankles. She moved her hands as if to remove the pearl necklace but Mike stopped her and whispered, "Leave that on."

She moaned lustily at this comment and then let him turn her around and guide her down onto the edge of the bed. Mike knelt before her and pushed her legs apart before moving his mouth to her spread pussy and wildly licking and sucking her pussy. She sat up straight and looked down at him for a while before she leaned back onto her elbows as Mike continued pleasuring her. He kept this up until she came with his tongue inside her pussy.

He would have been happy to continue this much longer but she pulled his head up toward hers and as he lay down on top of her they kissed wildly. "Fuck me," she pleaded and Mike immediately positioned his cock between her spread thighs. They fucked wildly and again had the headboard slapping against the wall of their cabin before they each came again.

Mike wanted to continue fucking and playing with her but as he settled into her arms after they both had cum he knew that sleep would soon take him. They held each other close and Mike thought he heard her fall asleep just before he too drifted off.

This was the last day of the cruise and they both slept late into the day not waking until after noon. They only had a few hours left before they returned to shore and their cruise would end. Begrudgingly, they finally crawled out of bed, took turns in the shower, and began to repack their bags. When they finished they had just over an hour left before they were due to dock. He moved over to her and took her in his arms hoping for one last fuck before their forbidden time together would end. At first she wrapped her arms around him but as he tried to become more sexual she pulled back and asked him to stop. "Last night was so perfect and..." she paused, "well, I think that would be a great way to end our time together."

Mike didn't want to agree, but he knew what she meant. Now that they were this close to the end of the cruise it was almost like reality had set back in and they had to return to their normal roles of mother and son. They decided to take one last stroll around the ship and they walked, mostly in silence, holding hands.

The ship docked right on time and they waited their turn for the shuttle trip back to the airport. Wendy's flight was due to leave about an hour after Mike's so she planned to wait with him at his gate until he left and then catch her own flight home. They got to the airport, cleared security, and went to Mike's gate. They sat for a while and talked as the crowd of people waiting for the flight grew.

Finally, at right about the time Mike expected them to announce the flight was boarding they instead announced that the plane had experienced a mechanical problem and the flight would be cancelled. Anyone needing to get out that night would be put on other airlines, but anyone that could wait until this same flight tomorrow would be booked at one of the airport hotels overnight.

Mike briefly considered his options and then glanced at his mom sitting excitedly beside him. Her smile clearly showed she had something on her mind and before he could ask she whispered, "It's almost like the vacation will last one more night."

Mike knew exactly what she meant and he immediately got in line to tell the woman that he would wait for tomorrow's flight. So many people had been yelling and taking their frustrations out on her that she greeted Mike's decision happily. With a warm "thank you sir" she slipped him a voucher from the airlines for the hotel shuttle and the room. "We'll bring your bags up," she said.

They only had to wait a few minutes for his bags to appear and they made their way to the shuttle area. On the shuttle Mike asked, "What about your flight?"

"It is just a commuter flight," she said, "they run all the time. I'll just buy a new ticket tomorrow."

Just as they pulled up to the hotel Mike realized something else and asked, "What about your bags?"

"We'll figure something out," was all she said in reply as they both got up and stepped out of the shuttle. The check in went quickly and they were both surprised at how nice the room was. They were given a king sized bed and they had a great view overlooking the city.

Wendy suggested they get a cab and do a little shopping so she could buy some clothes for tomorrow and shortly after they were sitting in the back of a cab. They soon arrived at a big mall the was very close to the hotel and walked together for a short while before she suggested they split up and meet back in one hour. With horny memories of the last time they did this Mike happily agreed and wandered around the mall alone.

Seeing a racy lingerie store gave him an idea and he went inside. He thought about buying her something to wear that night but decided against it. Instead he went over the counter where they kept various toys and lotions. He paid for a bottle of massage oil and a bottle of lubricant and then left the store feeling excited about what he was thinking. She had seemed interested in letting him fuck her ass a few nights earlier and he thought that perhaps tonight he would have a chance to try it with something other than his finger.

She appeared right on time and they quickly caught a cab for the short ride back to the hotel. They went straight to the room and put down their bags. It was then that Mike noticed that she had a bag from the same store he had been in. They looked at each other's bags for a moment before Wendy teasingly asked, "So, Michael, what did you buy in that store? Anything I should know about."

He smiled and said, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." They laughed and kissed each other for a while before Wendy suggested they try the shower. Mike quickly agreed and envisioned her hot body all wet and soapy under his touch as they stripped down and went into the bathroom.

The shower was large and they comfortably fit inside as they slowly washed each other. Mike let his hands roam freely over her tits and took his time gradually soaping and then rinsing her body. She returned the favor and spent many long minutes soaping and then rinsing his cock and balls. By the time they got out of the shower they were both very clean and very stimulated. They barely took the time to towel off before they moved to the bed in the other room.

They fell into bed together and began to passionately kiss and explore each other. Mike caressed her tits and lowered his head to suck on her hard nipples. She held his head still for just a moment and whispered, "Please go slow. I want this night to last."

He moved to her nipples and began the most slow and passionate teasing of her that he could do. He let his tongue linger on and around her nipples and then let his lips and hands tenderly explore every inch of her tits before doing the same to her stomach and chest. They traded places and she softly explored and teased him for a long while before she began to grind her wet pussy against his thigh.

He rolled her over onto her back and moved between her legs. He slowly put his cock in her pussy and then, taking a page out of her book, he took hold of her hands and leaned forward pinning them under his hands on the bed. She opened her eyes wide with lust and smiled wantonly up at him as he held her down gently and began to slowly fuck her.

They had become fairly practiced lovers by this point so they knew how to fuck while holding back the inevitable ending. For a very long time they fucked like this with Mike slowly thrusting between her legs while holding her hands down. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he loved the amazingly intimate feel this created.

Unlike their previous fucks she kept her eyes closed and seemed completely absorbed in her pleasure. She finally opened her eyes and said, almost pleadingly, "I need to feel you cum. Do it."

Mike increased his tempo just slightly and continued for nearly five more minutes as she moaned and urged him to cum. With a loud grunt he shoved himself fully inside her and felt his cum start to fill her. She clearly had been holding back her own orgasm because just moments after he started cumming she cried out loudly and he felt her body rocking under him from her own orgasm.

He released her hands and collapsed on top of her after they both finished cumming and they rested like that for a while until he suggested they order room service. Nearly an hour later he answered the door wrapped only in a towel as she waited, still naked, in the bed for him. They ate together and then held each other close as she flipped through some TV stations.

Eventually they found a movie on cable that turned out to be good, but pretty racy and full of sex scenes. As it progressed they began to hug and kiss each other more often and Mike knew that she was growing as excited as he was. They finally began to completely ignore the movie and focused entirely on kissing and fondling each other.

As she shut off the TV with the remote Mike moved to her pussy and began to suck on her once again. She moaned loudly and spread her legs wide as he busily began tonguing and kissing her. He stopped after a while and retrieved the bag he had bought earlier. He pulled out the bottle of massage oil and poured a large amount on her tits and stomach.

jt123
jt123
2,755 Followers