Reconnecting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,746 Followers

"This is what I wanted to do to you that night on the ship," he said as his hands picked up a large amount of the oil and he started massaging her tits. She groaned and smiled as he nearly repeated the massage he had given her on the ship. The major difference was that he didn't hesitate at massaging her tits, ass, or pussy.

Wendy clearly enjoyed the massage and Mike could feel the wet juices seeping from her pussy. Near the end of the massage he was teasing her clit with his thumb as he rubbed oil all around her pussy and she caught him by surprise as she exploded into another orgasm. He loved watching her oily body writhe under his touch as her passion overtook her. When she had finally finished cumming he lay down on top of her and kissed her hard and deep.

After kissing for a while longer she rolled him over until he was on his back and she was on top of him. She smoothly guided his cock to her soaking wet pussy and sat down on him. She sat up straight over him and started fucking him as Mike stared intently at her oily tits as they rocked and swayed across her chest. He reached up and began to caress her slippery tits and hard nipples as she kept fucking him.

He rolled his fingers around and around her hard nipples enjoying the combination of their firmness under the slick layer of oil. She was staring down at him and watching his fingers on her tits as he looked up at her. This continued for a while longer until she finally whispered, "Pinch them."

Mike took hold of her hard points between his thumbs and forefingers and gave them a gentle pinch. She reacted strongly to this so he continued to pinch them gently between his fingers. Feeling and seeing her excitement grow he began to tug on them softly and watched as her tits pulled out slightly behind her nipples. She obviously enjoyed this as she groaned lustily and began fucking him faster. Mike continued teasing her nipples by pinching, pulling, and rolling them between his fingers as she grew more and more excited and fucked him hard and faster.

When Mike finally started cumming inside her with a loud groan he was still playing with her nipples and had increased the strength of his movements slightly. He felt she was very close to cumming again so even though she stopped fucking him after he came and sat down with his wilting cock still inside her he continued to tease her nipples.

A few minutes later she reached down to her clit and Mike watched her fingers playing with herself as her passion built quickly. "Ohhhhhh God!" she called out when she finally started cumming. She moved her hand away from her clit and took Mike's hands under hers and pressed them tightly into her tits as she came.

After she finished cumming Mike began to softly massage her tits again with her hands still moving right along with his. He pulled his hands away slowly and it was almost like she knew exactly what he wanted to see. She kept her hands in place and gently played with her soft, oily tits as she sat over him looking down into his eyes.

Mike groaned at the shear lust this vision produced in him and she smiled down at him and let her fingers continue their soft exploration. After many more minutes of this she moved her hands away from her tits and lay down on top of him. "Michael," she whispered, "you are a splendid lover."

Mike caressed her ass and told her that she was the best lover he had ever had. They dozed for a brief while like this and woke up some time later still covered in the oil. They took another long turn in the shower to clean up before they came back out into the dark room and got back into bed. The sheets were a little messy from their previous fucks and from the oil, but neither of them minded.

They cuddled close in the darkness and Mike began to fondle her ass and back. She let out a soft moan as Mike's hands slipped down between her legs again. He fondled her pussy for a while and then moved his head down between her legs. After a few minutes of licking and sucking her pussy he rolled over and guided her on top of him. She straddled his head and lowered her pussy to his waiting mouth as she wrapped her lips around his soft cock.

They stayed like this for a long time as she slowly worked his cock hard again and he teased her pussy over and over. Finally he shifted the angle of his head and moved his tongue over her wet pussy towards her asshole. He again lingered on the skin between her pussy and asshole as she shifted her legs to allow him more room. He finally let his tongue slide up onto her puckered asshole and she moaned as he swirled his tongue around and around the tight hole. After he licked her asshole for many more long minutes and had it wet from his saliva and her spreading juices he moved out from under her and got the other bottle from the bag he had purchased.

He smeared a large amount of the lubricant onto his finger and turned to see that she waited for him on her hands and knees. He got on the bed behind her and dropped the bottle of lube next to him. He brought his lubricated finger to her asshole and began to work the slimy lube over it. When he felt that she was ready he applied more lube to his finger and slowly began to push it up her ass.

She had been silent so far but she loudly groaned when his fingertip penetrated her asshole. He slowly and patiently worked his finger inside her ass using large amounts of lube until he had it in as far as it would go. He held it still and let her get used to the feeling as he stared down at the amazing image of her body with his finger up her ass.

When he began to slowly move his finger back and forth and fuck her ass she groaned loudly again. He was about to ask if it hurt her but she gasped, "God! Mike! That feels so good." She grunted a few times as he began to move his finger a little faster and then gasped, "I never knew."

By now Mike was fucking her rapidly with his finger and decided it was time for more. He pulled out his finger and smeared another huge glob of lubricant on both it and the neighboring finger. He returned his finger to her ass and again slipped the one finger inside her. It was much easier this time and he moved it back and forth a few times before sliding it almost all the way out. When only the fingertip was inside he moved the tip of his other finger to her asshole and began to slowly move them inside her together.

She gasped and moaned as he slowly worked the tips of both fingers inside until they were both in to the first knuckle. He repeated what he had done earlier with slowly working the fingers inside, letting her get used to the feel, and then slowly fucking her with them until she was comfortable. As she moaned over and over he began to fuck her faster with those two fingers.

After a while longer he asked, "Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

"Yes," she gasped. "Do it. Fuck my ass."

Michael excitedly pulled out his fingers and smeared another large mass of the lubricant on his hard cock. Feeling her asshole and seeing how she reacted to it had kept him hard and ready. He stroked the lubricant over his hard shaft and moved behind her. Just as he touched the tip of his cock to her asshole he asked wickedly, "Can I fuck mommy's ass?"

Wendy let out a long, lusty moan and said, "Yes, Michael. Fuck your mommy's ass. I need to feel it."

Mike pressed his cock a little harder and she began to press back against him. Her ass had been loosened considerably by his fingers but it still took some time and some slow movements for him to enter her ass. As the tip of his cock passed inside her she was crying out loudly and Mike couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain. He stopped and asked if she was OK.

"Yes," she gasped, "I just feel so fucking full. It's so amazing..." her voice trailed off. He waited for a few moments and savored how tightly her asshole gripped his cock. He was still waiting when she pushed herself back against him and sank about half of his length into her at once before she stopped. Mike knew he should wait and let her get adjusted but his growing lust and need to actually fuck her ass was too much. He took hold of her hips and slowly pushed the rest of his cock inside as she called out wildly beneath him.

He stopped with his full length up her ass and waited for her to relax some. When he felt she was ready he began to slowly and tenderly fuck her ass. She moaned loudly and repeatedly as he slowly got her used to having him inside her. After a while longer Mike began to fuck her at a slow, but steady and firm pace. She began to push herself back against him as if he was fucking her pussy and before too much longer he was fucking her ass firmly.

The sight and feel was amazing to Mike as he stared down at her back and watched his cock sliding in and out of her tight asshole. It held his cock far tighter and harder than any pussy ever could and he was glad he had cum so many times recently so he could control himself and lengthen this moment.

She shifted and reached down between her legs as Mike continued fucking her firmly. He imagined her playing with her pussy and clit and knew from her movements that was what she was doing. This was by far the longest he had ever been able to last in the few times he had experienced anal sex but he knew he would cum soon. The tightness of her and the erotic nastiness of what they were doing and who he was doing it with was more than he could resist for too long.

It was then that she let out a loud, long cry and Mike knew she was cumming again. Her asshole constricted around him when she came and it was almost painful for Mike how hard it squeezed him. Fortunately, that didn't last long and soon he could feel her ass twitching from the power of her orgasm. Right next to his cock Mike could feel her pussy spasming and he started to fuck her a little faster.

Only a few strokes later he too cried out loudly and felt his cum begin to fill her ass. She gasped at the feeling and he stroked her firmly as he shot a surprising amount of cum inside her ass considering how many times he had cum already.

When he finished cumming he pulled his cock out of her ass and watched as it slowly regained it previous form, but not before a small amount of his cum leaked out. She rolled over and he fell on top of her as they wildly kissed.

The night finally ended with them sharing yet another shower to clean themselves up and then falling asleep in each other's arms. The sound of the maid knocking on the door finally woke them up around noon the following day.

After they took the shuttle back to the airport they again sat at the gate to Mike's flight. He somehow hoped the trip didn't have to end but soon enough they announced his flight was starting to board. He didn't want to admit it, but he could sense that his mother's tone had changed somehow when they woke up this morning. Ever since she came out of the shower tightly wrapped in her robe she had not quite been the hot lover he had gotten to know the past few days. Instead, she seemed to be back to being just his mom.

He finally got up to board the flight after they made the second announcement. He looked into her eyes for a moment and tried to kiss her on the lips but she turned her head so his kiss landed on her cheek. She must have sensed his disappointed and said, "Michael, I had a very magical trip. It was a very special time that I will never forget. I wish the trip could last forever, but I think we both know that it can't." Mike wanted to try and argue with her but he knew the time wasn't right.

He remembered her saying on their first night together that the relationship would only last as long as the vacation, but he had tried to forget that and convince himself it could last much, much longer. They hugged one last time and he finally boarded the plane back home. With one last wave to her he went down the ramp and away from the most amazing experience of his life.

jt123
jt123
2,746 Followers