Reconnecting: Short

Story Info
Reconnecting finally and for good.
1.8k words
4.44
3.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answer the door to the hotel room and you smile shyly at me "Hi, daddy..."

I'm overcome with emotion. I want to yell and scream and cry but I don't know which to do. I'm just so glad to see you again. I grab you in my arms and kiss you deeply. Initially just my lips to yours but then my tongue presses between your lips.

We kiss passionately in the door. I hold you close, almost squeezing the breath out of you. I don't want to let you go. I thought I may never see you again, never hold you or kiss you. I refuse to waste even one more moment.

I drag you inside without breaking our kiss, I press your back to the wall, my hands slide up and down your back, finally finding your ass. It feels so amazing to hold that perfectly round ass again. My ass. You wrap your arms around my neck and I break our kiss, pressing my forehead to yours, our eyes still closed.

"I love you."

I open my eyes, you look at me with tears in your eyes. "I love you too." You chuckle for a second and then I pull your mouth back to mine.

Hearing you say it drives me crazy, finally having you back with me, finally being together. I kiss you passionately only breaking our kiss to breath. Our breathing grows heavier, I kiss your cheeks, down to your neck, planting fast wet kisses on every bit of skin I can reach. Your head leans back to make even more delicious skin available to my mouth as I kiss all over to the other side of your neck, trailing my kisses back up to your cheek and finally pressing my tongue into your mouth and kissing you lovingly.

I pick you up by your ass and you wrap your legs around me and drape your body over me as I carry you to the bed. You run your fingers through my hair and kiss my forehead before pulling my head to your chest.

I lay you on the bed and continue kissing every inch of flesh I can find starting with your beautiful neck I work my way down to your chest. I gripe your tits through your top and pull the thin material away so I can suck your tits. My tongue circles your nipple before I suck it into my mouth. I hungrily suck your nipple I to my mouth, I squeeze your tits so I can suck more into my mouth. I repeat the same on the other side. I suck harder as I grind my pelvis into you. I need you, I want you. My cock has been growing from the second I saw you. I get frustrated with your shirt, I need more of your skin so I grab at the center and rip it wide open exposing your tits and stomach. I don't even pause before I begin to devour you again. I suck on your tits while my hands explore your bare skin. You pull at my shirt and I let you slip it off my head knowing exactly what you need.

I press the bare skin of my chest to your stomach, feeling your warm skin below me while I switch from one delicious nipple to another before sliding up your body. I press as much of my skin to yours and kiss your lips. You run your hands up and down my back and arms as I run my hands up your sides to your shoulders. I say it again, "I love you."

"I love you too."

The words strike my heart harder than any I've ever heard and my heart starts to race. I kiss you passionately again, letting out tongues swirl together outside our mouths before pressing our lips together again. I grind my cock into your pussy and you moan into my mouth.

I grind harder, another moan as you lean your head back. You reach down and grab at my pants trying to get them off, I help you with the button and zipper as we kiss, pushing them down as quickly as possible and kicking them off then I grab your waist band and in one motion stand and pull your pants around your ass, I help pull them the rest of the way off and then I stare down at your perfect body for a moment. I let my hands glide up your perfect thighs and onto your stomach as I lean forward and press my cock against your pussy.

I want this, I need this, I want you, I need you. In one hard thrust I force my cock inside you. You let out a little scream and immediately we dive back into our heated kissing. I need you so badly that I immediately starting thrusting hard and fast into your wet pussy. You were soaked and ready and your pussy stretches quickly so that your little screams with every thrust turn into moans in my mouth.

I turn you over and get on my knees behind you. I need to taste you. I drag my tongue from your clit to your asshole, savoring every inch of delicious flavor. I put my nose to your asshole as I press my tongue into your pussy. Fuck, you smell so good. Your wet cunt mixed with the smells of your most intimate hole are so familiar and so amazing. My cock is throbbing and I have to stroke it while I stuff my tongue inside your holes. I switch back and forth, stuffing my tongue as deep inside you as it'll go, trying to taste the deepest juices and flavors of your body. I only take breaks to catch my breath and rub my face all over your pussy and ass, covering my face in your scent and flavor.

I stuff my nose into your wet hole and devour your clit, sucking, licking, nibbling and pulling it into my mouth with my lips, anything that makes you moan and shutter. I can feel you getting close and it's making me want to cum too but I don't want to cum like this.

I'm relieved when I hear you beg. "Please, fuck me, I need you inside me."

I don't need any more begging. I take one last taste and smell of your delicious holes as I stand. I grab your hair in my hand and spread your ass with my other as I press my cock to your pussy. This time I take my time so I can watch my fat cock penetrate you and stretch you. I know if I go too quickly I'll cum and I need more of this.

I start in slow deep thrusts, slamming down the last few inches, each with a deep grunt.

I slowly pick up the speed, my cock slamming into your cervix with each thrust. My grunts turn into growls and I'm using your hair for leverage as I start to fuck you hard and fast, bucking up against your ass. Each thrust makes you let out a little passionate noise to match the sound of my hips slapping against your ass.

Fuck, you're perfect. Every inch, my hand glides up and down you, my cock throbs inside you. We're both screaming and panting as we fuck hard and fast. I'm getting so close and I can feel you getting close too. I reach under your leg and flip you over. I crawl on top of you. When I cum I need to look you in the eyes. My gaze meets yours and you nod as I line my cock up with your pussy. You know exactly what I need.

"I love you," you say.

"I love you too."

I slam down into you. "I love you," you say again.

"I love you too," I slam down into you again and your eyes roll for a second before you look back into my eyes.

You keep repeating yourself and each sentence is rewarded by a deep, hard thrust and a reassurance that this is real, that this is us and that we're back together.

I pick up the pace of thrusting until the I love yous and thrusting are a constant stream of hard pounding and screamed professions of love.

The emotions are overwhelming and we both have tears in our eyes to go with ragged breathing and pounding hearts. I can feel our emotions getting ready to spill over.

"Please" you plead. I don't need any more, I know what you want. You want the same thing as me, a real physical confirmation of our connection, of our love. You want to be pregnant with our child. I want it too, more than you can imagine. A quick glimpse of a family, of a future, of a life together slides through my mind as I make my pace steady and deliberate. You look me in the eyes and nod as you grip my neck tightly. You have the same thoughts and feelings and it's finally too much.

Your body tightens, tears roll from your eyes and you start to cum. I pound down into, cumming at the same time. I time my thrusts with each hot jet of cum so I can spray my load directly into your ready womb. I keep up the hard assault and deep breeding for what seems like forever. The tension in our bodies is immense and we ride the hard orgasm until it feels like we can't hold on anymore and we both collapse into each other, panting and completely exhausted.

We kiss each other hurriedly, in small kisses all over each other's lips. We start again with the "I love yous," uncertain who is saying it first. It's just one long expression of outpouring of mutual affection and as we finally come completely down we slowly relax, slowing our kisses and regaining our breath.

I lay on top of you, cuddling in, ensuring every inch of skin that can touch does.

"I don't want you to go to the competition," referencing my reason for being there.

"I won't."

"What?"

"I need to focus on the only thing that matters." I nuzzle into your neck. "How dumb we've been to do anything else. This is all the matters. This is all that will ever matter, everything else is extra."

You wrap your arms and legs around me and hold me close. You sob into my hair and kiss me as you squeeze me close. Just like I held you when you came through the door. This is real, this is true and this is forever.

Time after that just slips away. Life changes after that and it becomes one long blur of laughing, making love, sharing our lives and raising a family. This becomes the real first moment of our lives.