All Comments on 'Reconnecting with My Sister Pt. 02'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Shark...jump...you did

Emotionally distraught suicidal man who just lost his family, then the woman he loves publicly humiliated him by cheating on him, suddenly has an epiphany...let’s set up the most elaborate marriage proposal scheme New York has seen since Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog shacked up in Muppets Take Manhattan....of course it wouldn’t be complete if his emotionally distraught family didn’t all but admit to their incestful desires to a national film crew. Sure, this is a fantastic conclusion.

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeabout 5 years ago
Great story

A very good story, someday soon hopefully we will hear something new from

Reconnecting with My Sister.

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405about 5 years ago

So is the baby his or hanks ?

Geisha1Geisha1about 5 years ago
Great read

Maybe not your best, but a fun sexy story. 5 stars. Keep them cumming.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Another Winner

Thank you for another fine story. I enjoy get lost in them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Left Turn

I love your stories. Reconnecting with My Sister Pt. 01 was awesome, but Pt 02 had a major disconnect for me. Nothing in Pt 1 laid the groundwork for this suicidal reaction. After a family argument, and bad news about a new, casual girlfriend it should have ended with him getting drunk, not the end of the world tour. This could have been made smoother if you continued Steve's perspective, and perhaps gave insight to where this was coming from. Just too much of left turn from the first part in my opinion....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Another great chapter. Liked the characters and the story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTF

The first one was great! The second was awful and unbelievable!!! Thank you for not making a third!

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
AWESOME story

You had many highs and some lows,

Overall an EXCELLENT story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I would have had a different Story

I would have kicked the ladies to the Curb .. And Partied like there was no Tomorrow in Europe ... He did everything for the Ladies .. Look how He was treated by them ..

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 4 years ago
A little ironic I think.

Steve started out being a One-Woman Kind of Man,but by the end of chapter 2 he is still that way.Even tho he is fathering 3 maybe 4 children with his Sister,Wife,& Niece,regardless it seems like Linda doesn't mind sharing Steve with Donna and Trish for one-on-one fun.

So basically Steve,Linda,Donna,& Trish have the perfect relationships where they each get the same love and tenderness from the same man.Now about Linda,Trish,and Donna,they basically almost caused Steve to commit suicide,Linda literally betrayed him and fucked a young boy for 2 days straight,Donna and Trish got into a knock-down drag-out fight because Donna was jealous of Trish.

And so Steve emotionally heartbroken left and was gonna leave all 3 Women,but luckily they got to him in time,and vowed to change,which they did,and all of them realized how wonderful and giving Steve was,so they didn't take him for granted again.

Finally all 4 came together as one big happy family with incest mixed in to make it perfect.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Here we go again...

Another great story that crashes and burns in Pt. 02. A cheater is always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible. Just horrible.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

The story is interesting.

Very hot and romantic.

Most logical and neatly written.

The impression is that it was written by the same author. The other stories are written as if they were written separately by how many authors and then not very well glued together passages.

The only nuance. While Trish is in college, she has to use condoms with Steve. Makes perfect sense. But why not use condoms in college as well?

And another question? How is a cunt different from a mouth? That you can't get an STD from a blow job? Seriously?

Also. Now with the glut of porn on the internet, it's okay for everyone to eat pussy. It's in every video. But 30 years ago it was different.

I don't know about the U.S., but here, in the early '90s, it was a huge problem to talk a girl into a blow job. And my offer of cunnilingus was mostly perceived negatively. Some people would just run away from me in terror. I was offering something dirty and perverted. Although those who said yes and tried it, then told legends about me to their friends. ;)

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 2 years ago

I likey very much. Good tips!

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story as well as the other stories you have written. Very erotic. The characters and storyline are well developed. Thank you for the time and effort you put into writing such though provoking stories. You make it easy for the reader to become emotionally invested in your stories. -Cheers

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Weird story...kinda erotic, but weird...

Not that I did not like it...just saying...was entertaining, to say the least!!

Five**5**Stars...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story. I find it not only sexual but very emotional. I went through 3 tissues reading it. What is next on your story list......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stopped reading after he proposed to Linda, I mean goddamn it was a good story until that part, she cheats for n him for two days and then he just proposes, wtf that’s a no from me, author seriously your male characters need to have more anger, more pride, they’re all just losers and this is coming from a 27 yr old fat autistic virgin, seriously if I call someone a loser they’re a loser, I’d know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm sorry, part 1 was good but this is complete bullshit...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree the proposal scene was strange, but if you continue reading, it does make scene, and the ending seems to be going very good... Continue reading now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Potential to be excellent ... too many times where the grammar, particularly about emotions is all wrong or contrived ... and spoiled the story as a consequence

RodimusMikeRodimusMike11 months ago
Could that be considered.

Tri-Monogomy with 3 Beautiful Women who most are bisexual,but maybe the third is also.And complete understanding from Linda of his relationships with his Sister and Niece.

Granted we don't know if Trish's baby was from her Boyfriend who passed away or if it was her Uncles,but to make this more special I hope its her Uncles since Trish has grown fond of him,and I think it wouldn't be a truly special Family Incest story if Trish doesn't have her Uncles Baby inside her.

Now Linda at the end of part 1 cheated on the Man she claimed to love,but after cheating she basically moved heaven and earth to find him,and nationally publicized assault he asked her to Marry Him,and her hesitancy until Trish or Donna tell Linda to say Yes.But for Linda to spend days trying to find him and does only to beat the hell out of him would be a little more apoogetic and happy to get proposed to.

Not to mention grateful to be forgiven for cheating on him.But apparently Linda is so conceited and self-centered that she was mostly responsible for him wanting to do the unthinkible.But hopefully by the end he had three hot MILF's or soon-to-be-MILF with his Niece Trish. But for the title could this be considered Tri or Triple Monogomy since he has committed to be faithful to all 3 even tho atleast 2 of the 3 Women will still want to have lesbian or bisexual sex with eachother,granted they may have sex but it will be completely honest and open to him about it.

Finally I hope all 3 Women and Him and their Daughters can live a happy incestuous life and teach their Daughters to want to have Daddy and Mommy's teach them about satisfying not only him but Mommy's too by having bisexual sex also with their siblings.

MarkT63MarkT634 months ago

Confusing at times...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES