Reconnection

Story Info
Evi has an old friend come back into her life.
4.3k words
4.45
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, this is my foray into Romance. This story is one that has basis in real life. It is something I should have done years ago, but courage and situation never coincided, so this is just a fantasy for me. The names have been changed to protect the guilty. If you have read my other works, you will know I mostly write Non/Con, Mind Control and a dabble into Erotic Horror. I hope you enjoy, praise and criticism welcome, just try not to be rude or cruel, this is a romance story after all.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Evilyn sat in her living room staring at the clock on the wall. She had been sitting there for an hour now. His plane was supposed to have landed over an hour ago. He hadn't called or texted. She was getting worried. Would he really show up? It had been 23 years since they had last seen each other. He had just been discharged from the army, she could tell he was still in love with her, but she was seeing someone else. He had always been a gentleman about these things. Never telling her how he felt, just being her friend. Always there when she needed him. So where the hell was he now?

They had been talking and texting for weeks since his divorce. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. She rushed to the door, then slowed herself. Damned if he was going to see her acting like a giddy school girl. She was a mature mother of three, not a love struck teenager. She calmly opened the door and there he was, standing there, that smug look on his face. He had a hand behind his back as he leaned against the door jamb. He smiled down at her and produced a single red rose. Holding up to his nose he sniffed it and then offered it to her.

"Sorry I am late, do you know how hard it is to find the perfect rose in New Hampshire?" he asked chuckling. "And nothing less than perfection would do for you."

She took the rose from him and smiled back. He reached down and caressed her cheek softly. "So, you up for some dinner?"

"Uhm, where are we going?" she asked.

"The Granite" He said.

"Oh jeez, I guess I have to dress up." She said.

"Yup" he said as he grinned.

Evilyn shook her head and grinned back, she went upstairs and searched through her wardrobe. She heard the front door close. She found a little black dress that came to her knees and black stockings. She heard the front door open and close again. She stripped down and looked at herself in the mirror. She had to admit she looked damned good after three kids. She slipped the stockings on, it felt nice to have to dress up again, and the stockings felt good on her skin. She slipped the dress on and it showed off her figure nicely.

She never heard him walk in, and only noticed him when she felt him zip up the dress for her. "You look amazing as always Evi." He said. Evi, she hadn't heard that nickname in a long time. It brought back memories of the beach in the summer time, laughing and listening to music, and relaxing in the sun, or just cruising Elm Street on a Friday night.

She looked him over, he had changed clothes himself. Now he was wearing black slacks and a maroon shirt and black dress shoes. He looked ready for a night on the town. Her heart fluttered; she felt the same for him as he did for her all those years. Neither saying anything to the other, both cherishing their friendship too much. Now here they were, and she could see her desire mirrored in his eyes, but he was being patient. Two could play that game.

He offered her his arm. "Shall we go, my dear?" and she giggled for the first time in a long time.

"Why sir, I would be honored." She took his arm and they both laughed, totally at ease with each other.

Though this would technically be their first date, they knew each other so well, and really were so much alike, they were completely comfortable in each other's company.

When they got outside, she saw the car he had rented. It was a 2016 black BMW. Seems they were riding in style. As they approached the car, he opened the door for her. On the seat was a box of chocolates. He looked at her and grinned as he picked them up and handed them to her. She took them from him and he held her hand as she got in the car. She put her purse on the floor and buckled up as he got in the car.

They drove down the road, and he reached over and turned on the radio. She laughed as Weird Al came on, Amish Paradise. They both started singing along to it. By the time they got to the restaurant they were just finishing Bon Jovi's Living on a Prayer. They entered the Granite, the premier five-star restaurant in Concord New Hampshire.

The Maître de approached them "Do you have a reservation?" he asked.

Dave stepped forward "Yes, David Twist." He said smiling at Evilyn.

The Maître de looked down at the list. "Ah here you are. Right this way sir, ma'am."

He led them to a table in a corner booth. It had a full table cloth and a lit candle as a center piece. David motioned for Evi to slide in first and he followed her in. When the waiter arrived, he ordered them a 2011 bottle of Justine Isosceles.

Evi raised her eyes when she saw it was a $145 bottle. He just smiled at her. The waiter nodded. They made small talk about kids, failed marriages and their jobs while waiting for the wine. They had perused the menu and knew what they wanted. Conversation was easy and David rested his hand on her thigh. She turned and smiled at him, and did the same.

The waiter came back with their wine and glasses, and he poured their first glass. "Will you be ordering now, or do you need more time?" he asked, noticing their hands under the table and the smile on the lady's face.

"I think we are ready" Dave told him. He turned to Evi, "Do you mind?"

She smiled, knowing he was going to order for her. "No, surprise me."

"The lady will have the whole Spiced breast of Duck, and I will have the whole Bourbon Glazed Pork Tenderloin." He said.

"Very good sir. Will that be all?" the waiter asked.

"For now." He replied.

He picked up his glass of wine and Evi picked up hers "To a wonderful evening that should have happened long ago." He toasted.

They drank together and he reached down and caressed her left thigh gently. Her heart fluttered at his touch, she could feel the blush coloring her face and chest. His caressing hand seemed to accidentally slip under the hem of her dress, she looked up to see who might be watching. Though no one could see, because of the long table cloth.

His hand moved up her thigh, though he still talked to her like nothing was going on. She tried to keep up her end of the conversation, but he was getting closer to her pussy, and she knew he could feel the heat radiating from it. Soon he would feel the wetness he was drawing out of it. He teased her thigh with light caresses as he sipped at his wine as they talked about the past.

The waiter brought their dinner, Dave kept teasing her as she tried to eat. He decided to be kind and let her eat. He moved his hand from her thigh and started in on his own meal. They sat together and ate dinner. Evi looked at Dave and smiled. She knew things would be interesting, but he was downright evil. They finished dinner and boxed up what they couldn't finish and headed out to the car.

------------------------------------------------------------

As they drove home, they continued listening to their favorite 80s songs, this time they were the slow love ballads popular at the dances. Evi scooted closer to Dave and leaned against him. He put his arm around her shoulder, and she wasn't surprised he knew all the words. Sometimes he could be such a geek. His hand caressed her shoulder gently and she felt safe in his arms. She found herself placing her hand on his thigh absentmindedly rubbing it as they drove.

She didn't recall when it happened, but her hand cupped his erection through his pants. He never stopped singing, didn't even bring attention to what she was doing. As if he didn't want to scare her. She felt his arousal and it in turn fed hers. It had been so long since she had been the center of any man's attention, and though Dave obviously wanted her, he was going slowly with her. Always with him it was about respecting her boundaries, and letting her make the decisions and setting the pace.

She continued to stroke him through his pants, his hand still caressed her shoulder. She twisted her body slightly, causing his hand to slip from her shoulder to her chest. The caressing continued, never missing a beat. His warm hand on her flesh, his fingers teasing her nipples now. Her breath quickening, her grip on his member tightening, she wished they would get home soon. Yet still, he just kept singing to the songs. Never acknowledging what they were doing vocally. Like if he did, it would all disappear. She kind of felt the same way. So, she basked in the magic of the moment. Reveling in the tenderness of the caresses of his hand even though hers moved with an eagerness and desire.

Soon the car slowed as they entered the driveway. They were home. She sat up and smiled. However, the smiled turned to a frown. Another car was in the drive. Damn her kids were home! She heard him chuckle. Did she think that or say it out loud?!

"It's okay, I had to meet them eventually. Though they will think the air conditioner was turned way up." He said winking at her.

She blushed furiously. Which seemed to have the effect he was looking for and killed the mood for her. He chuckled again. Damn him, he knew her too well.

"What about you?" she asked.

"I have just been to dinner with a gorgeous woman. I better be sporting wood." He said winking. She punched him in the shoulder.

"Yeah, you better be!" she said laughing. "Behave yourself around my kids."

"I doubt it, if they are anything like you. We are both probably in trouble." He laughed "We are so going to get interrogated and you know it. Let's go sit on the couch."

The looked at each other, and said "Hand check!" and started laughing. Something parents always said when couples were sitting together on the couch when they were younger.

"You pull that on your kids?" he asked. She shrugged and winked.

"You'll find out." She said coyly.

They went inside. Turned out they had nothing to worry about. There was a note on the fridge. The kids had come home, but left again with friends in a different car and wouldn't be home until after midnight, as no one had to work the next day. They looked forward to meeting Dave, and hoped they had a "Great Night". Yes, all in quotes.

"Those little jerks" she said "What kind of mother do they think I am?"

"The beautiful kind" he said, pulling her into a hug. He looked down at her, brushing her hair out of her face. "I missed so much these many years."

"Me too." She replied.

He bent down as she raised up on her toes and their lips met in a soft, tentative kiss. Their first ever kiss. Her lips were all that he had imagined, and he lingered. Her lips parted and their tongues met, and a flood gate of passion, built up over many years burst forth. Though it was a controlled passion, he crushed her body to his, and she could finally feel the desire he was barely controlling. It radiated from him like a blazing sun. Engulfing her in his heat, setting off her own lust. Her arms wrapped around him, her hands gripping his ass, pulling him into her and she could feel his hard member pressed against her stomach.

He took her by the hand and led her upstairs to her bedroom. As they entered, she felt a little apprehension, it had been so long. They were good friends. She turned to look at him, and he smiled down at her with that warm, comforting smile. Strangely enough the same one he gave her before the car chase out of the roller rink in high school. It turned out he kept her safe then too. She giggled. That damned smile always worked. He closed door softly and walked up to her. Cupping her face in both his hands, he tilted her head up and kissed her forehead softly.

"I love you Evi." He whispered. "I have always loved you." He kissed her cheek, then her neck, his tongue darted out and tasted her skin lightly.

Shivers ran up and down her spine. She couldn't move, she held onto his arms as he kissed her. He nuzzled his face into her shoulder, kissing and nibbling her skin. She started to swoon.

His kisses traced a line up her neck to her ear and he gently nibbled on her lobe. Her body shivered. He brought his hands down to her ass and cupped her firm globes. Lifting her up he carried her to the bed, his face still buried in her neck kissing her. He sat her gently on the bed and eased her back.

"You taste so delicious, Evi." He whispered into her ear. "I have dreamed about this moment for years."

His kisses moved from her neck to her chin, slowly he moved down her throat, tracing a line with his tongue down between her breasts. Her pulse quickened, her breath became shallow, and nipples hardened. He pulled the straps of her dress down her shoulders, taking the bra straps with them. He peeled the dress and bra from her breasts, leaving the material bunched under the globes, pushing them up, like an offering to him. He took his time kissing the flesh of the right breast, slowly kissing around aureole, nipping at the flesh, while his hand kneaded the left breast, fondling it, though avoiding the nipple.

She moaned at the teasing, thrusting her chest up at his mouth, wanting to beg him to hurry, but relishing the pace. Finally, his mouth found her nipple, and he suckled gently at it. He pulled it into his mouth, his teeth nibbling at the tip and it sent jolts through her body. She could feel the arousal deep within her loins, the fires being stoked higher than they had been in a very long time.

He gripped her nipple between two fingers and twisted lightly as he sucked the other one into his mouth, the combination of pleasure with just a little pain was strange and new. A contrast that made each a unique experience that enhanced the enjoyment without taking her out of the moment. She grabbed his head with both hands, gripping his hair tightly, sending a wave of pain through his body.

He smiled; she was getting the game. Let loose the primal side, but don't let it take over. He knelt on the bed and pulled the dress farther down her body, she lifted her hips and he grabbed the waistband of her panties on the way down and pulled them off with the dress.

He was pleasantly surprised to see she kept it trim, but not shaved clean. Though that would have been okay too. He looked down at her and smiled, he reached down and rolled her over on her stomach. Her mind whirled with questions, what is he planning?

His hands deftly worked the catches of the bra, freeing her of its confines. He took her hands in his and pulled them over her head. Holding them in one of his hands and keeping them in place he kissed the back of her neck.

"Relax, enjoy." he whispered.

She tried. He kissed her neck some more, releasing her hands, he kissed slowly down her spine, kissing her shoulder blades, nipping at her skin. His hands lightly running down her sides, caressing the edges of her breasts. The feel of his clothed body on her skin, was frustrating, especially his hard member teasing her, as it pressed against her ass cheeks. He kissed lower until his tongue was licking at the small of her back, just at the top of her ass.

She moaned at the strangeness of it all. He kept kissing, licking and nibbling, sending her into sensory overload with all his attention. His tongue followed the crease between her cheeks, shivers flew up her spine, and goosebumps covered her body. His hands parted her cheeks and licked her adorable rosebud, she found it different, strange, but nice. He rolled her over and kissed her thighs, licking them and biting them. Finally, he was getting there, closer to the fire.

He rolled her over and kissed the top of her thighs, across her abdomen, she held her breath, waiting, and he kissed her stomach. Damn him! She exhaled. He played with her belly button with his tongue. His hand caressing over her flesh between her legs, just over her moist lips, but not parting them, teasing her.

She reached up and opened his shirt, peeling it off of him. He smiled down at her adoringly. She continued down to his pants, opening his belt and then his zipper. She was surprised to find he went commando. Now for the first time, she saw what she had been feeling most of the night, and she was not disappointed.

She reached up tentatively and took his member in her hand. It was large, even larger compared to her small hand. The skin was soft, though it was hard, it radiated a heat that increased her desire. He moved up the bed and turned around. He lay on his side so she could stroke him easier and he rolled her on her side. He spread her legs and kissed her inner thigh as she looked at his member and slowly stroked it. She soon felt his hot breath on her swollen pussy lips, then his tongue parted them gently while his hand caressed her back and ass.

He actually used his finger tips to tease her skin as the tip of his tongue explored the outer area of her pussy, the folds of her lips and her clitoris were his prey. Licking and lapping, getting her wetter and wetter. Her moans filled the room and her hips arched trying to get him to explore deeper.

He moved his other hand under her leg so he could reach around and tease her pussy with his thumb as he licked her. His thumb parted her lips and slowly entered her as he suckled on her clit. She arched her back and thrust onto his thumb, her hand stroking his member more urgently. His tongue assaulted her clit and lips, his thumb caressed inside her, touching her most sensitive area.

She leaned forward, hesitantly kissing the tip of his member, it had a salty taste, her tongue flicked out and probed the hole causing him to quiver and move his thumb deeper inside her. When she felt the intrusion, she took the head in her mouth and started sucking, which set off a chain reaction. He started devouring her with his mouth and she started bobbing on his member, her hand stroking him as she worked him with her mouth. Her back arched and her juices were flowing freely, the sounds of the squelching filled the room.

Dave rolled her on her back, straddling her body, he replaced his thumb with two fingers and he latched onto her clit again with his lips sucking it in, his goal now to drive her out of her mind. He massaged her cervix with his fingers, another sensation she had never felt, as he nibble on her outer lips and the skin surrounding her pussy.

Evi sucked him deeper into her mouth, her tongue swirled around his member and she caressed his balls with her hand. He moved away from her gently and moved himself from her mouth. She whimpered unconsciously, until he maneuvered himself between her legs. She felt his hardness press up against her lips, parting them, pushing slowly inwards.

He bent forward taking a nipple in his mouth as pushed himself deeply inside her. Her cavity stretching to accommodate his length and girth. She felt full, his ministrations of her breasts lubing her up more, but he just kept himself seated inside her until she became used to his size. After a while she started moving her hips, not able to wait any longer for him to start moving. He started to thrust back, the friction building up their passion, and they both started moaning in unison.

Dave leaned down again and nuzzled her neck; he slipped an arm under her back and pulled her gently up. He ended up on his knees, still buried deep inside her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

They kissed passionately, as she ground herself on him. She could feel the peak of her orgasm approaching, his organ was thickening inside her, it felt amazing, and the throbbing caused her to squeeze him with her muscles, trying to milk his orgasm out of him.

12