Reconnection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't wait any longer, all the teasing at dinner, all the foreplay, it was time now. He lay down on his back, sensing it was time to let her control the pace. Let her fill her need.

She grabbed his shoulders, digging her finger nails into his skin and started pounding up and down on his member like she was riding a bull. She was letting loose for the first time in a long while, and they both were just making grunting noises in time to the thrusts. She felt him throb as his orgasm hit, ropes of cum shot deep into her in hot jets, which set off her own orgasm. Her screams of pleasure mingled with his growls as he grabbed her hips and thrust into her as she held on through her melt down.

She collapsed on top of him, and they kissed over and over again. Arms wrapped around each other, they snuggled each other, her head on his shoulder. He caressed her back and held her close. They lay there, and soon they drifted off to a contented sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

Evi woke to the smell of bacon cooking. She rolled over and the bed was empty. She got up and threw on a robe. Climbing down the stairs she felt energetic, even after the night she had had.

She walked into the kitchen and had to stop. Her kids were seated around the kitchen table and Dave was cooking. No one had noticed her yet, so she turned and ran up the stairs to throw on more clothes. Damn him, at least he was dressed. She sighed and smiled, and he was cooking breakfast. From the sound of what she heard; he was also telling tales about their adventures in school. Everyone was laughing, she was definitely going to be in trouble if she didn't get her side of the story out there.

She walked into the kitchen dressed in sweats and a t-shirt. She noticed; Dave was pretty much dressed the same way. The kids looked up and smiled at her. The girls went back to interrogating Dave. Kathy and Charlene harassed him about why he never asked their mom out in school. He told them it was because he cherished her friendship too much to ruin it. She was someone he could trust with anything, and he didn't want to lose that. They just looked at him. He smiled and said, yeah, he was also an idiot. They laughed at him. William looked at his mother.

"Don't let him hurt you." He said.

"He won't" Evi replied. "We both have been hurt too many times to let that happen."

David nodded to Evi. "Yep, we are not rushing anything. We are just reconnecting. Friends always, gonna get to know you guys, show you our old stomping grounds, tell you secrets about your mom she would never tell you." He said winking to the girls. "And just be glad to be around old friends again."

"Now, who is ready for some breakfast!?" he said as he pulled two plates from by the stove, covered with a tall stack of pancakes on one and sausage links and bacon strips on the other. "Eat up before it gets cold folks. I hear you all have a long day ahead, and I am taking you mother to the movies, and lunch on the beach."

Evilyn looked at David and smiled. She knew he didn't want to rush things with her. She also sensed he didn't plan on going anywhere either, he was here for the long haul. She sat down to breakfast and for the first time in a long-time, things began to look bright again.

12