Record Breaker Pt. 01

Story Info
Submissive gay bottom suburban dad.
2.9k words
4.54
4.1k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you knew Steve you wouldn't expect him to be a submissive gay bottom, but that's exactly what he was. From the outside looking in he was masculine, he well off, and had a wife and 3 kids. Their oldest, Chris who was 24 and off to college, then his daughter Stephanie who was 20, and his youngest son Anthony who both still lived at home.

They were a happy, loving family who were always willing to lend a hand to their neighbors. Steve had been lending just his hands to the men his neighborhood. He would readily lend his mouth, or ass to any of the men who knew they could ask.

It wasn't always easy for him to "squeeze" one of them in, but whenever he could get ahold of a nice big dick he would jump at the opportunity.

There was a young man, about Chris' age who caught his eye one day. The young man was Franklin, a tall, skinny black boy from down the street. Franklin happened to notice Steve eyeing him from across the street and smiled to himself as he walked by.

Over the following week Franklin would often walk down the street hoping he would see Steve again. He wanted to be sure the look Steve had given him meant what he thought it did.

Friday evening came quick and Franklin took his stroll down the street and was pleased to find Steve sitting in his sitting in a deck chair watering his front lawn.

"Evening Mr. Harris." Franklin said as he crossed the street. "Mind if ai get a sip of your water? I'm real thirsty." When he said that last part he give Steve an "I want to fuck you" look.

Steve noticed the look. "Absolutely, Franklin. You are looking thirsty today. Why don't you come inside and take a load off?" Standing up and handing Franklin the hose and then turned to shut off the water. "Follow me, I've got something better than hose water."

Franklin sat on the couch waiting for Steve to come back with refreshments. The house was quiet so the rest of the family must be out. He didn't wait too long before Steve returned with a couple of beers in hand. What made Franklin's eyebrows go up was Mr. Harris standing there with nothing on except a pair of pink lace panties. Damn that's hot he thought as he took the offered beer.

"Do you have plans this evening, or can you stay and keep me company for awhile?"

"I can stay!" Franklin said with excited enthusiasm. He was so turned on right now that he couldn't stand that he was still wearing his clothes. He immediately got up and reached for his belt buckle.

Steve reached out his hand to stop him "let me do that for you" and then he got down on his knees and began removing Franklin's pants and underwear. When he got them down far enough Franklin's big erect dick landed right on Steve's forehead which made them both smile.

Steve gently grabbed Franklin's balls with his left hand and wrapped his right hand around his big fat cock. "You have a gorgeous cock, Franklin." He said and then he kissed the tip. Franklin shuddered when he felt Steve washing his dick with his tongue. He was taking his time and enjoying every inch of skin. Finally Steve slowly lowered his head down as far as it would go.

Steve had long ago learned the proper technique for deepthroating large cocks, but this one might be a challenge. Ten inches long and thick like a python. Steve loved a good challenge.

After a few minutes of Steve sensually edging Franklin's big hard member he looked up and said "Fuck my face, Franklin. Give it too me good" and then he has Franklin's cock back in his mouth.

Franklin was more than happy to fulfill Mr. Harris's request. He grabbed him by the head with both hands and started skull fuck his neighbor. "Wow!" he thought to himself. This was by far the best blowjob he'd ever had. Much better than Mrs Smith from down the street, and she was second in line for first prize.

Steve was making gluck gluck sounds and moaning loudly which was causing his throat to vibrate. This must be why they call it a hummer.

Steve finally tapped Franklin on the thigh and asked if he was close to cumming. When Franklin said no, Steve said good and turned around showing Franklin that his panties had no back and exposed his entire ass. Steve looked back over his shoulder and said "Fuck me with your huge cock, Franklin" and he reached back with both hands and spread his cheeks.

Franklin thought Mr. Harris must have taken the time to lube himself up when he was stripping down to his sexy pink panties because his dick slid into that warm asshole more easily than he expected. It was still a tight fit and they waited so Steve could get used to the girth, but soon Franklin was fucking Steve with the same energy as when he was fucking his throat.

Neither one of them was able to be quiet. The whole house was echoing the sounds of gay sex. Grunts and groans and inarticulate vocalizations from both of them.

"Franklin can fuck!" thought Steve. He wondered if Teddy fucked as good as his son. Mmm, he thought, it would be great to find out.

Steve's wife, Molly, took the kids to see a movie and wouldn't be back for a couple of hours. Franklin fucked him until the very last minute. They would stop every now and then so Franklin didn't cum until they both couldn't wait any longer.

Steve was straddling Franklin on the couch. Franklin had Steve's ass in his hands helping him bounce up and down on his dick. They were furiously trying to lick each other's throats. "I'm gonna cum, Mr. Harris" Steve loved it when the younger ones called him Mr. Harris while their dicks were deep in his anus.

"Cum in my ass, Franklin. I want you to fill me with your hot jizz!" Franklin obliged and released a torrent of cum deep in Steve's ass. Steve came too, luckily it was all contained in the gusset of his hot pink panties.

Once they were done Steve kissed Franklin one last time and thanked him for the great sex.

"Anytime, Mr. Harris." He said before heading out the door to finish his nightly walk.

A few minutes later Steve was sitting in his recliner reading a book about World War 2vwhen his wife and kids walked through the door.

"Did you light incense?" Molly asked as she took a seat on the couch next to her husband.

He told her it was a little stale in there and the incense helped him relax. They chatted about the movie for a bit and how much the kids enjoyed the time out. Just then Steve's phone buzzed with a notification. After looking at the message he instantly stood up and told Molly he needed to go help their neighbor, Carl put up his new T.V.

"Does it have to be now? It's getting late."

"He's having a few of the guys over tomorrow to watch some MMA thing and he doesn't have time in the morning to get it done"

"Okay" she said.

"It shouldn't take too long" he said and hurried out the front door and drove around the corner to the street just behind theirs.

The message he got was in fact from Carl, but he hung the T.V. 2 days ago. The message he got only had 2 words and a picture.

The picture was of Carl holding his big hard dick and the 2 words were "she's gone"

Steve parked in Carl's driveway and then went around to the side gate. Carl had a nice man cave built out of one of those big barn style sheds. He had everything a guy would want in a man cave. All the newest video game systems with enough games to open his own GameStop. There was a pool table, a fully stocked fridge, a couch and a loveseat. and in the center of one of the walls was the big 75 inch flat panel T.V.

Steve wasn't there for any of those things. He was there for one thing and one thing only. He was there for Carl's big dick. Steve felt such a rush that he was getting more dick so soon after the pounding he got from Franklin, but Steve was always willing to get fucked whenever he could.

Carl sat on the couch completely naked with a huge grin on his face. "hey there Steve. Come suck my dick, buddy." And that he did. He was a little disappointed when Carl only lasted about 15 minutes and then came down Steve's throat. He was really hoping to collect another load of cum up his ass. The last one was still leaking out.

He set a goal for himself to end a day with the cum of at least 10 different men. So far he'd gotten up to 4. That was a great day he thought to himself in his way back around the block. He still had Carl's flavor in his mouth.

He was just about to pull into his driveway when his phone buzzed again. It was his Boss, Jack, asking if he could swing by the office for about an hour so they could finish preparing for a client meeting on Monday.

Steve showed Molly the text from Jack and then headed off. It was about a 20 minute drive at this time of day. He made it in 15.

Most of the lights in the building were out. There wasn't anyone there at this time except the Janitor, but he would be on the bottom level right now.

Steve entered Jack's office and without any preamble he pulled his pants down, leaving his panties on, and leaned over the desk waiting and ready for Jack to give him a good fucking.

Jack didn't kiss men, he didn't like watching men suck his dick. He wasn't about all that gay stuff, but when a man has an ass like Steve's and is always ready to be fucked there was no way he could resist.

Jack gave it to him good. He knew what to do with his dick and he did it well. Soon Jack was cumming deep in Steve's ass. He gave it a loud smack and said "Thanks for the ass, Steve."

"Anytime." Steve said. As he was pulling his pants back up he noticed someone watching from the shadowy corner of the sales floor. It was the janitor, Ned. Something else Steve noticed was that Ned had his dick out and was jacking off. Good to know Steve thought as he said bye to Jack and closed the door behind himself.

Ned and Steve locked eyes from across the room. Ned gave a little nod with his head as a beckoning gesture. Don't mind if I door Steve thought as he casually strolled across the room.

Bed started walking away before Steve could make it to him so he just followed behind until he was standing at the door to the janitor's closet. At least he had always assumed it was a closet, but once inside he saw a good size room with a desk, a table, and a small couch.

As soon as the door closed behind him Steve felt rough, strong hands on his face and then he felt Ned's tongue at his lips asking to come in. The 2 men made out for a few minutes, hands roamed everywhere they could reach until Ned finally found Steve's belt buckle and started to remove his pants.

Ned spun Steve around and pushed him against the door and in no time at all began feeding his dick into Steve's ass. "Oh yeah" Steve said with a long sigh and then he couldn't stop saying it as Ned took control and fucked him good and deep. Ned reached around and grabbed Steve's panty covered cock and began stroking it.

Steve and Ned came together and once done Ned put his hand inside Steve's panties and scooped out a glob of cum and brought it to Steve's lips who greedily sucked it down.

Once again Steve was in his car about to head back home when he got, yet another message. This time it was a Grindr notification. It was a young man asking if he was looking and saying he could host. The message was accompanied by a picture of a huge dick. That was all Steve needed to see. He got the address and drove the 5 minutes to the strangers apartment.

He knocked on the door and was greeted by a man who had to be on the younger side of 20 and standing behind him was an equally young man who was completely naked. "Come on in" Said the one who opened the door. "We're just getting started." said the other one.

Happily Steve entered the apartment and started taking off his clothes. When he was about to remove his panties one of the young men asked him to leave them on.

The 2 young men stood side by side as Steve scooted over on his knees. He took a dick in each hand and started slowly jerking the boys off, occasionally taking one of them all the way down his throat. He would hold it there until he ran out of breath and then come up just in time to full his lungs and do the same to the cock in his other hand. He never stopped jerking the cock that wasn't in his mouth. Finally he started paying more attention to one of the cocks as the other guy walking behind him and got into position.

It had been a few months since he was last spit roasted. He loved it, but there wasn't many opportunities for him to fuck 2 guys at once. Most of the men from the neighborhood were on the down low and would never risk the exposure.

These 2 boys took turns fucking his ass, giving the other time so they didn't cum too quickly. They were planning on making this last, but they could only hold out for about 45 minutes.

As one of the men was releasing his load into Steve someone began unlocking the front door. It was the roommate of the man who finished first who looked at the newcomer and asked "do you want to have a go?"

Another 20 minutes and another 3 loads up his hole Steve finally made it home. He showered and slipped on his P.J.s over a fresh pair of backless panties. He was asleep almost before his head hit the pillow. His dreams were filled with cock. All shapes and sizes were welcome. I. One of his dreams he was in the middle of the sales floor at work with 10 men standing around him, all with their dicks in hand. They were all taking turns on both of his holes. They started by throat fucking him and then would go around and finish in his ass.

Steve woke up in the middle of the night thinking needing some water. He went downstairs to get a glass when her heard noises coming from the backyard. It was Stephanie and her boyfriend and the seemed to be sneaking her back into the house.

Instead of getting angry about the situation he smiled to himself. He grabbed his phone and sent a quick message. Outside, Stephanie's boyfriend got an alert and smiled to himself as well.

Once Stephanie was securely back in her room Steve opened the back door and whispered for her boyfriend to come in.

Once inside they began kissing. They spent a good 10 minutes just sensually kissing. They were being loving and gentle with each other. Steve began to pull on the young man's shirt and was allowed to remove it. Then the pants.

The young man stood up and pushed his jeans down to his ankles and stepped out. Steve leaned in and started licking his balls and then up the shaft. He repeated this a few times and then loving took his cock into his mouth. As he sucked his dick he ran his hands all over the man's abs and chest, around and down his back and then his ass. He began to spread the man's cheeks to get at the tight butthole hidden within.

Steve inserted his finger with gentleness and care, never did he stop worshipping the magnificent cock in his mouth. Finally he had his finger in just the right position to help encourage his partners release and with the "push of a button" the man was cumming down Steve's throat.

As the young man left out the back Steve got a look at the clock. 11:22 pm. Not bad for one day. Even if he didn't include the 2 loads he took down his throat he still beat his record by 2. He was up to 6 in one day which encouraged him to do better tomorrow. Molly and the kids will be going to her sister's house in the morning and would be gone all day.

To be continued