Thank you Mr. Sullivan

Story Info
Teacher helps student overcome his distractions.
2.1k words
4.43
5.8k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin was a shy kid. It was his last few months of highschool and he was glad for it to finally be over.

He'd just turned 19 and his friends still gave him a hard time about not having a girlfriend. He just didn't know how to tell them that he was gay.

He his it well and knowing his friends he was sure they would have no problem with him being gay, but he worried that one of his friends might let something slip in the wrong company. It's hard enough keeping a secret by yourself but trying to share that secret amongst your friends was asking for it to be leaked in one way or another.

So he kept that part of himself to himself, but inside he was desperate to finally get up close with another man's dick.

He had loved just about every dick he'd seen, but most of those were in porn and he didn't think he should use that average as the barometer for all other civilian dicks. He was sure that if size was the only difference then he could be certain that almost all dicks were beautiful and he wished he could get his hands on some.

As he was thinking to himself about cock he was rudely interrupted by his teacher, Mr. Sullivan, calling his name. Startled he blurted out the first word that just on the tip of his brain "Cock!!"

"Okay, Justin. It's time for you to grab your things and head to the principal's office. We do not tolerate that kind of language in my class."

There was a reason Mr. Sullivan was his favorite teacher. Not only was he kind, empathetic, and, smart, he was also a fucking stud. He was a gorgeous man. Think of what it would look like to take the best parts of Alexander Skarsgard and Brad pit and put them together, you might come close to Mr. James T. Sullivan. He wasn't sure about the first name and middle initial, but it sounded good.

Seated in the front office waiting for the principal he drifted off back to Dick See Land. He was enjoying the thought of multiple dicks touching his face, his lips, his tongue, when once again he was interrupted by someone dick calling his name, and once again said the first word he thought of. "Dick!"

"Alright Justin, get in my office right now!"

After 20 minutes of talking his way out of an expulsion he was walking back to Mr. Sullivan's class when he passed the doors to the gym. He stopped to look at the guys playing basketball basketball, but new better than to stay and watch.

He walked past Brad Johnson. His friends called him "Big" Johnson, or he called himself that, either way he'd heard Brad has a big cock. He thought about Brad's johnson on his way back to class. He imagined he was stroking Brad's big dick, the tip between his lips as he swirled his tongue inside the piss hole. He could tell Brad was close, especially when Brad started saying "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Distracted from his distractions once again he heard his name and responded once again with the last thing on his mind "I'm cumming!"

"There's no need to shout, Justin, I'm right here" Mr. Sullivan said as he placed his hand on his shoulder and directed him back inside the class. Not too long afterwards the final bell rang. As the other students scrambled to the exit Mr. Sullivan was asking Justin if he could stay after class. He wanted to talk and make sure everything was okay.

How do you explain to your sexy as fuck teacher that you're pretty sure all you need to get out from under this fog he'd been under lately is to fondle some dong?

He'd drifted off thinking about dick again when felt Mr. Sullivan touch his hand to get his attention.

Justin looked up and directly into the eyes of Mr. Sullivan. He got lost for a moment in them. What a gorgeous man. He wanted to see his cock so bad.

"What's got you so distracted, Justin?" His voice was gentle and reassuring. It really seemed like he would listen without judgement. Justin decided that it would be okay to talk about why he couldn't pay attention lately.

He began by telling his teacher that he'd been very single minded for the last couple of months and it's been getting worse. If only he could do something about it instead of just thinking about it all the time he might be able to focus better.

"Well, what exactly have you been single minded about?"

Justin was quiet for what seemed like 10 minutes, but was only a few seconds and then he just said it.

"Dick, Mr. Sullivan. I've been thinking about cock. Big beautiful penis's. I want to see them and hold them and taste them." Justin got started and now he couldn't stop. He continued "If I could just play with a nice hard cock I will be satisfied and I wouldn't have to keep imagining what it's like."

Mr. Sullivan looked pensive. He was still touching Justin's hand and gave it a tiny little squeeze whenever he heard the words "dick" or "cock". He was feeling a stirring in his pants and he was fighting with himself about what the best next action would be.

"How do you know that once you do get to experience a, as you say, "nice hard cock" that you will be satisfied and not get even more distracted thinking about when you'll get to do it again?"

He made a good point, but Justin was ready with a counter point "The worst that will happen is that it doesn't help and I keep being distracted like you say, but at least I would know. It just means I'll have to try something else."

"From what I'm hearing is...you are a virgin."

Was that look in Mr. Sullivan's eyes longing? Was it lust? Frustrating? Constipation? Justin wasn't sure, but he wasn't expecting for Mr. Sullivan to be thinking about his virginity.

"I'd like to not be." Justin said with a bit of a flirtatious smile.

"Well, my advice is to find someone you trust. Someone you know can keep a secret, if that's what you want."

Did he just return my flirtatious smile? Justin figured he'd already gotten this far and Mr. Sullivan didn't recoil in disgust. "You're right. I can't ask my friends for help. First of all none of my friends know I'm gay. Second is that it would probably make things awkward with my friends."

"That makes sense. I've been there myself."

Did that mean that Mr. Sullivan was gay too, or that he's had to keep secrets from his friends and family? "What do you mean? What kind of secrets could a man like you need to keep from his friends?"

"Well, Justin, I think I can trust you considering your predicament." He let go of Justin and sat back in his chair a little bit, took a deep breath and said "I'm gay. I can't tell anyone. I have a wife. I have a kid on the way. I've been keeping this secret for 15 years."

Justin wasn't sure what to say. As he was thinking about how he would respond he happened to look down. As always his eyes were drawn to the closest man crotch. Mr. Sullivan's man crotch was looking a little swollen. Was he getting hard.

Justin was now openly staring at Mr. Sullivan's bulge. Was he spreading his legs? They seemed to be getting, ever so slowly, farther apart.

He was brought out of his thoughts when Mr. Sullivan continued talking.

"I'm telling you this because I trust you, and I know you would never tell anyone." He smiled a reassuring smile "We both have a secret to keep."

"I trust you too, and you're right. We do both have a secret to keep." He was looking right into Mr. Sullivan's dreamy eyes as he started to slide forward in his seat. "What's one more?" He was now on his knees between his teacher's legs.

Mr. Sullivan seemed nervous. It was strange to see him being less confident than usual. "What are you doing, Justin?"

"I think you know." He reached out and started to unbuckle his teacher's belt.

"You shouldn't be doing that." He said the words, but he didn't make a move to stop it. "Someone might come in."

Justin took this as a suggestion to hide himself so he scooted under the desk and turned Mr. Sullivan in his chair. He went back to opening his teacher's fly. He was almost there.

Finally he was reaching his hand into another man's pants. He grabbed his first dick that wasn't his own and shuddered. "I'm going to suck your cock now, Mr. Sullivan."

"Oh, okay."

Justin took his time, first just sliding his hand up and down the big warm shaft. He was really enjoying the way the skin on his teacher's dick felt. So far it was better than he imagined.

After a minute or two of admiration he leaned forward and gave the tip a taste. He let out a long, low "Mmmmm" from deep in his throat. "Mr. Sullivan, your dick tastes so good." He then put the head past his lips. I HAVE ANOTHER MAN'S DICK IN MY MOUTH! was the thought that kept repeating in his head as he slowly put more and more in. He was salivating all over his teacher's cock.

"Your mouth feels good, Justin." He said "I can't believe you're doing this. He sighed and slumped a little which brought his dick closer to me. Justin's confidence was boosted by his teacher's words and he started to increase his speed.

For a novice, Justin was really good at sucking dick. Mr. Sullivan hadn't had a blowjob this good in a long time and wasn't sure how long he would last. He told Justin that he might cum soon and he would let him know.

Just then the classroom door opened and in popped the principal's secretary. "Hey babe, are you ready to go? The longer we wait the more we have to pay the baby sitter."

Mr. Sullivan tried to play it cool, but his breath caught every time Justin would take the beautiful cock as deep as it would go and was stopped by the back of his throat. "Yeah, I just ne-heeh-ed to finish up marking these grades." He said looking down at his empty desktop. He hoped she wouldn't notice.

"Okay, I'll give you 5 minutes and then I'm leaving without you." She turned around and walked out leaving the door wide open.

Justin never relented. He continued to suck, and lick, and stroke his teacher's dick the whole time he was talking to his wife. Damn this is so fucking hot, he thought.

Now that they were alone again Justin decided he wanted to try and get this dick down his throat. He didn't gag much, he was made for sucking cock.

There was some resistance, but he was determined to succeed. Finally, with a little pop the head was in. They both groaned simultaneously. Justin was encouraged to keep going until his nose was buried in his teacher's pubs and then slowly slid his mouth up...and then slammed back down.

"Oh God!" Mr. Sullivan let out his exclamation loudly. Mrs. Sullivan poked her head back in to see what was wrong.

"Just these atrocious test scores, sweet-ummm-s." He never called his wife sweetums. She gave him a quizzical look and said "okay, well it's time to go." Just another minute he thought, just one more minute and he would be ready to go. "Are you coming?"

Justin started to swallow with the dick deep in his throat. That was it. That was what brought Mr. Sullivan over the edge and with a louder than expected voice said "I'm cumming!" And then he did.

Hot jizz squirted down Justin's throat. He couldn't help himself and he moaned.

Once Mr. Sullivan's dick shot it's load Justin put it away with as little movement as he could so as to not give himself away.

Mr. Sullivan got up and walked out of the room after shutting off the lights. Justin then climbed out from under the desk and made it to the door when he remembered his backpack.

When he turned around he was horrified. There was no front of the desk. It was just open and you could totally see right underneath. How could both of them forget about that.

He was thinking to himself as he walked through the halls "You finally did it, you little gay freak. You sucked your first cock and it was fucking fantastic."

He was right about the outcome, he was no longer hyper fixating on cocks...now it was just one.

Thank you Mr. Sullivan.