Recorded for Posterity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's hips jerked backwards, before easing forwards, and then jerking again. The woman giving the most gently thrashing about on the beanbag, as Chrissie informed her just how well she knew the womanly form. Her tongue found every sensitive place, but investigated those Lisa pushed towards, those that increased the flow running over her tongue.

Chrissie had no idea how long she spent down there on her knees, hands gently cupping Lisa's legs to keep her roughly in place. Her jaw ached, and her tongue ached more, when Lisa finally tapped her on the head, "Enough! Enough... Oh gawd."

She sat up slowly, grinning as her chin dripped, "I don't half like you."

"Fuck's sake." Lisa cursed, "You got a darn miracle there. Did you know your tongue is better than a friggin' cock?"

Chrissie laughed at the change in the woman, and pulled off the panties around their ankle, to wipe away at her face, before dropping them back to the floor.

Lisa leaned forward, one hand going down to cup her sensitive parts as she did, and planted a kiss on Chrissie's cheek.

She grinned and pecked at the woman's nose, "I take it that this isn't a one off? We are absolutely getting back together again?"

"You've save Christmas." Lisa replied affectionately, "It's the day I met the love of my life."

"Don't rush in." Chrissie replied cautiously, "Sex can make things great, even when he's an asshole. Don't paint me that way. Make me prove myself to you."

"You just did." Lisa staggered upright, and she winced, "I... I really want to do the same for you. But I'm not sure I can. My head's spinning."

Chrissie stood up and hugged her, "Tell you what. You go and get the car ready. We can go back to mine, and then you can show me what a girlfriend you are."

"Absolutely." Lisa grinned broadly.

"I'll just tidy up here, a bit." Chrissie nodded.

Lisa raised an eyebrow, "And ease off a bit, yourself?"

She rolled her eyes, "Yes. I will try and get less horny, so I can drive my girlfriend home."

"Girlfriend! No take backs!" Lisa giggled excitedly and snatched up her clothes.

It wasn't long before Chrissie was on her own, trying to catch her breath as she pulled the desks back into place. Her neck was sweating and she was feeling distinctly like she was on a summer beach, not in the middle of a season-upsetting blizzard.

As she was pulling the last desk back into place, and picking up the beanbags to take back to reception, there was a knock on the glass. She jumped as the security guard strode into the room, looking as awkward as she felt.

Chrissie looked at him curiously, "Are you working today, Stan? Thought it was just me and Lisa. But we're about to head out."

The security guard silently pointed.

Chrissie followed his finger and then went pink as she saw the camera in the corner of the room.