Recording Sondra's Bukkake

Story Info
The bukkake was her husband’s idea, but Sondra had plans.
3k words
4.3
14.7k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you'd like background, I suggest you read "A Fun Video Call," but it's not necessary.

I hung up my phone and turned toward Janice.

"That was Sondra."

Jan picked up the remote and muted the television. "Yes?"

"She wants me to video her having sex with other men to share with her husband."

"This sounds like it's Tom's idea."

"Yeah. After that business with the video call, I'm not sure I can trust those two."

"I don't know. Sondra does like to have everything planned out." Jan curled toward me on the love seat. Her hand snaked under the pant leg of my shorts. "I'm not sanguine about revenge as a concept, but this sounds hot as hell. Six guys with big cocks taking turns while poor Tom can only watch. Think she'd mind if I come along and sit in the corner?"

I chuckled. "She specifically said she'd rather you not be there." I ran my fingers into Jan's sexy white hair, pulling her to me for a lingering kiss. "She's afraid you'll be too distracting." My hand slipped down to her chest, finding its way between the buttons of her shirt to an unprotected nipple. "She's probably right. At least as far as her cameraman is concerned."

Her hand still in my pant leg, Jan's fingertips tickled the head of my cock. "When does she want to do this?" She kissed my cheek.

I unbottoned her shirt. "That's the other thing. She's hoping for Wednesday evening."

As I was getting harder, Jan abandoned my pant leg, moving to open my zipper. "Ooo. That means you'll be in town longer. I like that." She lifted out my dick, already thick and firm. She placed a kiss on the slit. "I like that a lot!"

"She did offer to reimburse any additional cost for changing my flight."

My mouth moved to her nipple as hers descended on my cock. The conversation about Sondra was forgotten for the rest of the night.

+ - + - + - + - + -

Wednesday evening arrived and Janice drove me to Sondra and Tom's place. After she pulled to the curb, Jan leaned over to give me a long kiss. "Now, play nice with the other kids. Have fun." She rubbed my crotch. "But not too much fun."

"I'll bring home a copy of the recording, if she'll let me."

Another kiss. "I'll be waiting."

I got out and gave Jan a wave as she drove off.

I rang Sondra's bell. When she opened the door, I was awestruck.

I've mentioned before that Sondra is a big woman: tall, strong shoulders, big tits, wide hips, soft belly that begs to be kissed. All this was wrapped in red silk, from the high Nehru-style collar to the black piping at the hem just above her ankles, she was an imposing, alluring creature. My cock was growing and I hadn't even walked through the door.

She gave me a long, tit-crushing hug. "I'm so glad you agreed to do this. I was afraid that, after last time, you'd stay far away."

"How could I stay away from such an amazing woman." We kissed and I felt her pressing her crotch against the bulge in my pants. I stepped back. "Well we'd better get started then."

"Absolutely," she said with a mischievous grin. "This way."

Her stiletto heels tapped on the linoleum as she lead me through the main kitchen/family room. She paused at one of the closed bedroom doors. "Just so you know, this was all my husband's idea."

She opened the door to reveal Tom, sitting naked, tied to a straight-back chair. His hands were tied behind his back with a thick, natural fiber rope, which was also looped, several times, around his chest. His calves and ankles were tied to the chair legs. His small dick lay limp in his lap.

Tom chuckled amiably. "Forgive me for not getting up to greet you, but as you can see..."

"Yeah. Wow. Are you sure about this?"

"Absolutely! Hon, get him the camera."

Sondra seemed to bristle at the brusque command, but handed me a smart phone. "It works like they all do. The email is available, so when we're done, be sure to send yourself a copy."

"Hey, wait," Tom objected, "I never said anything about sharing copies."

Her smile vanished as she glared at Tom and opened the laptop on the dresser in front of him. Then she pointed at her husband, saying with a tone of distain, "Let's start here."

I found the app, and pointed the camera at Tom's face. The laptop screen came to life as I started recording.

"So, Tom, Sondra tells me this was your idea."

"Damn right."

"Recording her having sex with other men? You're ok with that?"

Sondra smirked, folding her arms under her giant tits.

"No, not sex." His grin was positively evil. "Bukkake."

I moved back to show him tied securely. "These guys are going to jack off on her, shoot their stinky cum all over her." He looked up at her in triumph. "Humiliate her. Put her in her place. Show her she's nothing but a fat target for their nasty lust."

I turned the camera on Sondra who hung her head. "He's right. I deserve everything that's coming to me."

"So, Tom, why are you tied up?"

"Well, duh. It's so I don't get all worked up; run out there and fuck her myself."

"That part was my idea," Sondra added. "Can't have him spoiling my humiliation because he can't keep his tiny dick to himself, can we?" She walked to the door. "Come on."

With the phone still recording, I followed her swaying ass into the family room. Indicating where I should stand, she crossed to another closed door.

I stopped recording. "Sondra," I whispered, eyeing the still open door to the master bedroom, "this wasn't his idea at all, was it? This is some kind of revenge thing. What happened to the plan to just divorce him and walk away?"

Sondra pointed to the camera phone and spun her finger. I started recording again.

"The plan has changed, my dear." She pushed the door open with a dramatic flair.

Six of the sexiest men I have ever seen walked into the family room. Each was entirely naked. Each completely different in color and body type. Yet they had one thing in common. All had very big dicks.

The men each took a position in a circle facing the middle of the room.

Sondra strode proudly to the center of the circle. "The plan," she shrugged her robe from her shoulders, letting it pool at her feet, "has changed."

Sondra was naked except for strips of polished black leather around her neck, circling her large boobs, and wrapping around her waist. A black garter belt draped across her hips, hooked to the shimmering silk stockings that plunged into shiny black boots. Her pale skin shone against the black. Her large pink nipples were already thick and protruding. Her blonde pubic hair glistened like a jewel with hints of moisture.

But the most striking thing were the bruises.

I started walking around her, documenting her body. Dark finger marks on her neck and arms, deep mottling across her breasts, blue-green splotches on her stomach, slashes of purple crisscrossing her back.

"Oh, Sondra," was all I could say before the words choked in my throat. The memory of Daniel defiling Jan just a few days earlier heated my blood to boiling.

Sondra lifted her chin and put her fists on her hips like a defiant superhero. "Let the humiliation begin."

We heard Tom cackle from the bedroom as Sondra lowered her massive body to its knees.

Sondra reached for the closet man. Tall, with the look of a professional bodybuilder, every bit of him was hairless and chiseled hard, including his large cock, which Sondra took hold of. Wasting no time, she started jacking him off with long, fast strokes.

A thin young man stepped to her other side and Sondra started jerking him with that hand.

Muscle Guy groaned, and Sondra turned back just as he shot a stream of cum into her hair. She closed her eyes and angled his cock so the next stream hit her nose and ran down her face.

I heard Tom giggling.

She let go of the first man, giving her full attention to the young one who was fucking her hand with all he was worth. She grabbed him with both hands, squeezing his shaft as he came, spilling his sperm down her arms and over her tits.

A tall black man took her hands and put them around his hard rod. The contrast of his dark skin and her white fingers tugging his foreskin down was mesmerizing. She licked her palm and wrapped around his swollen head. He shouted as he fucked into her hands.

Sondra looked around quickly, seeing all the men were stroking themselves as they watched in raptured lust. She took a deep breath, her eyes settling on a heavy set, middle-aged man. The hair on his head and his pubes was gray and thick. But he had by far the biggest dick in the room; the biggest I had ever seen. As he walked toward her, she shoved her free hand into her cunt.

"I'm so fucking turned on," said Sondra.

"Holy Mother," the black man came with a giant load that hit Sondra square in the face.

A few of the men cheered and I heard Tom yell, "Gotcha, bitch!"

Sondra started to wipe her eyes, but realized both her hands were coated with cum. "It stings," she yelled.

The middle-aged man knelt alongside her. In the middle of this extreme debauchery, he gently cupped her face and licked the cum from her eyes.

"What the fuck?!" Tom yelled, unable to accept this tiny act of compassion.

Sondra's eyes were wide with gratitude, then wider still as the man stood up and started stroking his massive meat in front of her face.

"Aw, fuck," Sondra groaned as she grabbed his cock and started licking it's tremendous length.

The cheers from the men almost drowned out Tom's screams, "NO! No sucking, god damnit."

But Sandra was lost in a haze of lust. "Ah, so good." She tilted her head and stretched her jaw, forcing the giant prick into her mouth.

Realizing that blow jobs were now on the agenda, a small Asian man with a hairless chest and smooth straight pubes stood directly in front of Sondra. I took a few steps to the side, clearing him from blocking the camera as he grabbed her head with both hands, pulling her off the older man and turning her to face him. He shoved his dick down her throat.

"God yes," Sondra shouted as her mouth slid easily down the thin eight inches. She started sucking him in earnest.

A burly Hispanic man stood close behind Sondra, grabbing her long blonde hair and pulling it back to wrap around his dick.

When her head jerked back, the Asian man gripped her tighter, pounding himself into her face. When I saw her arms flailing, I started to step in to help, but Sondra waved me off. She grabbed his ass, digging her fingernails into the soft flesh. The Asian man stiffened and cum filled her mouth, spewing around her lips and cascading over her tits.

The man behind her shouted in Spanish as he filled her hair with sticky cum. It flowed into her mouth, mixing with the cum of the Asian man. Sondra faced directly at the camera. She leaned forward, opening her mouth to show the huge pool of milky cum covering her tongue and teeth.

Her eyes narrowed as she closed her mouth and swallowed in one huge gulp. She looked back at the camera with a sneer.

"Humiliation."

Tom howled from the other room.

Sondra dropped to all fours, turning her head to scan the room. "Where is my really big friend?" She spotted the middle-aged man. "There you are. I still owe you, big guy. I'm so damn horny! Come fuck me. I want that monster in my dripping cunt!"

The room went silent. The middle-aged man stared into the pulsing pink maw presented to him. Then, we all saw it in his face. His gentle demeanor vanished. His chivalrous courtesy was replaced by a ravenous lusting beast.

He rushed to crouch behind Sondra, shoving his huge cock into her pussy. She screamed "FUCK!" and the room cheered! He was slamming his meaty giant into her cunt over and over. "AGAIN!" Sondra kept screaming with each thrust, until suddenly her screams were cut off when the young man shoved his dick into her mouth.

She gagged and coughed, then looked up at the young man. Her eyes were red and full of tears. But then a playful determination came over those eyes. Letting each thrust from behind push her further onto the young man's cock, she started sucking. I could see her cheeks puff and her throat swell as she basked in the double penetration.

The young man filled her mouth with cum, stumbling back with exhaustion. Sondra raised her head, "Next!" she shouted.

The muscled man was on her in an instant, laying on the floor to lick the shiny white cum that dripped onto her black stockings. Then he stood in front of her and pushed his large cock down her throat. It seemed like Sondra would have no trouble, until she pulled her mouth off and started screaming, "YES YES YES MY CUNT IS ON FIRE YOU AMAZING YEEEESSS!"

Her cunt juice poured around the monster in her pussy as she came, but he continued, grunting each time he would piston in and out.

When she opened her mouth for the muscle man once again, he shot a big load onto her forehead. He grabbed the back of her head with one hand, using the other to wipe his dick in the cum, smearing it around her face.

"AW FUCK! Who's next?"

The black man was on his knees, holding his thick meat in both hands like a religious offering. Sondra lunged forward from another round of pummeling at her pussy. Her mouth engulfed the dark cock.

The Asian man was suddenly on the floor, scuttling under her. His face at her clit and his hands squeezing her hanging tits around his dick, I could not see how he managed with the thundering she was taking from above.

The others stood around them, jacking off. Big loads, small shots, squirters, dribblers. Moaners, groaners, shouters, swearers.

Dripping cum over every part of her body, Sondra was beside herself.

The Asian man shrieked as he covered her tits with more cum.

The black man arched and shouted as he poured load after load down her gulping throat.

The man behind her yelled, "It's time, honey. IT'S TIME!"

He slammed his huge cock into her tortured cunt. She braced her arms, but barely had the energy to do more than shudder from the remnants of her lust.

The room was quiet except for panting and Tom still shouting, "Stop it! All of you! No sucking. No fucking!"

With a deep breath, Sondra struggled to stand. I offered my hand and together we got her to her feet. She looked at the camera and pointed to her face, signaling for a close-up. I panned the camera from head to toe and back up again. Sondra was covered in cum, smiling. "Gentlemen, it has been my pleasure. But, as we discussed, there is one more thing I want you all to do. This way."

On wobbly legs, she led them into the master bedroom. Tom was apoplectic, sputtering and swearing and straining at the ropes. Sondra knelt at the head of their marriage bed, shoving a pillow between her legs to stem the light bleeding.

The men once again stood in a circle. This time, around Tom. At a nod from Sondra, they all started jacking off.

Sondra began rubbing the leftover cum across her tits and in her face and down her throat and deep into her pussy.

Tim stared in horror as six huge dicks got longer and harder - all aimed directly at him. "No!" he shouted. "No, please. I'm not gay. I don't..."

Almost as one, the men erupted, showering Tom with hot sticky cum; streams and spurts and loads and oozes covering the pitiful, naked man.

Tom slumped in the chair; only the ropes keeping him from collapsing into a whimpering mess on the floor.

Dripping sweat and cum, Sondra walked to the front door. The men shuffled into their clothes and headed for the door where Sondra stood with her purse. As each man left, she counted five $100 bills into their hands with an enthusiastic, "Thank you."

When the last man walked out, Sondra left the door open and signaled me to turn off the camera. I casually hit SEND EMAIL as I set the phone down.

Sondra waved to someone to come in. It was Janice.

"Those are some good-looking guys," she said cheerfully.

"They should be at those prices."

I stared at Jan, the cloud of confusion clearing. She looked at me with mischievous eyes. "Did you hear that, Sondra? I think. The penny just dropped."

"You knew. About the... you said...revenge and the six guys... you knew all along. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wouldn't think of depriving Sondra of her moment of triumph." Jan looked at her friend's cum-covered body. "OK, now I'm jealous."

I chuckled. "I wouldn't think a bukkake gang-bang was your style."

"I'm not jealous of her. I'm jealous of you, Lover."

Sondra took three steps to me and opened my pants, releasing my throbbing cock. "I owe you something for all your help." She started stroking me. "And there is one thing those men did not get from me. Jan?"

I looked to Jan as she reached into her purse. She brought out a pink plastic bottle with a screw top, and her phone. She pointed the lens at me and the RECORDING light came on. "Fuck her ass, Lover."

Tom screamed.

Jan looked quickly toward the bedroom, not used to the outbursts as we were, but then shrugged and look at me. "You see, I told you she had everything planned."

Sondra smiled. "Always."