Records on the Hardwood

Story Info
One accident leads to a new type of fun for two friends..
1.4k words
3.97
19.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clammy
Clammy
4 Followers

Brenda was about to make history in her own, very small way. Small only because her town was barely more than a border for two neighboring cities, offering more traffic than tourists, or students for that matter. Her parents had kept her in the one-building school her whole life. With classes small enough to know everyone's entire family history, it wasn't hard to break records.

Her record of choice -- the all-time scoring title in basketball. She was a natural shooter with height over many of her guy friends and a versatile move set from a distance. Records for three-pointers, free throws made, and game-winning shots were already hers as appetizers, but she was hungry. She wanted more.

Brenda also knew that she was clumsy. Driving was difficult when there were five other girls trying to stop her with their tiny mouse feet. Even so, she was determined -- this was her senior year, and she was freshly eighteen. Time was running out.

As desperate as she was, she was willing to rely on help -- enter her best guy friend, Rodney. He was very small and fast, using his surprising strength to just edge around a lazy center for a lay-up time after time. He was waiting for her on the hardwood with his usual uneven, rugged smile as she entered the echoing gym to the sound of a ball going cleanly through a net.

"Hey, Amazon," he said with his blue eyes sparkling at her presence. She felt slow as she approached him, like her legs couldn't cover the distance in the time she had left. "Ready to get those wheels in shape?"

"Yeah, let me change clothes real quick. Locker rooms open?"

"Nope, but the hallway is empty, I bet."

She nodded and worked her way towards the small hallway that led to the locker rooms. Now after school, only the interior doors remained unlocked, and the locker room had a not-so-secret exit to a back alley.

Brenda was used to a lack of privacy. For her, it was nothing to unbutton her school uniform in the hallway, revealing the red sports bra underneath. Never shy for compliments, the hungry eyes of men and women alike often reminded her of how annoying her sizable breasts truly were. Those that ogled never had to play basketball with these supposed fun bags.

Her green skirt dropped next to reveal her tight thighs and ass, only superficially concealed by an aqua blue thong.

What Brenda didn't see was Rodney poking his head into the window in the door to the gym, his pale skin going positively ghastly. His blue eyes almost widened out of his skull as he stared with a mixture of guilt and infatuation. They had the same birthday, just celebrating their eighteenth together, and ever since, he'd looked at his friend differently. She had more curves than he remembered, and he felt like a bolt of lightning anytime he thought about them.

As she turned with her white tank top falling into place over her head, he ducked like a caught raccoon and skittered away, quickly grabbing a basketball. His legs felt weak as he ran, and as he looked down, he saw why in a big way.

The door opened behind him as he adjusted his massive erection into the band of his grey shorts. "Ready, Rodney?"

"Yep," he said quickly as he finished his readjustment and turned, passing her the ball to distract her. "Need to stretch?"

"No way, I'm ready." She walked to the top of the three-point line, letting the ball bounce freely a couple of times as he quickly spun into place. Her tank top didn't stick to her skin, giving him any visual access to her sports bra he could ever want, which only exacerbated his uncomfortable erection. His eyes darted back to hers as he jumped in place, trying desperately to move his blood elsewhere.

She tried to drive forward, but he slapped the ball away quickly. "Don't dribble with your lead hand when you're driving."

"Uh-huh," she said with frustration while picking the ball up and resetting. "What if I'm no good with my other hand?"

"What are we doing here, Amazon? Practice it."

She nodded, knowing he was right. She needed to practice new things and expand. Otherwise, the other team would eat her alive.

Her feet were quicker this time as her powerful shoulder knocked Rodney onto his heels, and knocked his erection out of the band of his shorts. Her eyes widened as her hand fumbled the ball and her feet tangled with themselves.

Her heavy breasts slammed into his face, bringing him off his feet as well. They fell in slow motion together. Her hands, grabbing for anything, pulled his shorts down enough to pop his erect penis free. His hands, grabbing for her curves, clamped around her soft muscular hips as the leg of her baggy shorts fluttered aside.

Just enough for his cock head to sneak through any defense and penetrate her sweet pussy. It all happened within a few seconds -- from embarrassment to fumbling to a loud chunk against the hardwood.

A wet, audible squelch accompanied both of them moaning in quiet, confused bliss. They were hugged tight with her hips high, fear overcoming her in the silence that she'd hurt him. She moved aside her hair to ask down to him, "Oh my god, are you alright? I-I didn't-ah..."

His slow gyrations answered her, giving them both friction that electrified the air between them. Her eyes fluttered with doubts and ecstasy as his head roiled inside, his eyes almost glazed into auto-pilot. She looked into his eyes as he readjusted his grip on her hips. "I'm sorry, Bren."

"Fo-for what?"

"I," he took in a sharp breath as more of his throbbing shaft entered her, bringing a silent scream of pleasure to her face. "I can't stop."

"D-don't," was all she could whisper before throwing her long brown hair back and straightening her torso. She wasn't a virgin -- an eighteenth birthday present to herself, you could call it. But this was Rodney; on a flash of ecstasy through her mind was the suspicion that she had always felt this way about the skinny boy.

All the family get-togethers, late night talks, and embarrassed giggling -- had this been inevitable? Was it always his wash-board abs she imagined alone at night with a storm brewing in her lower abdomen? Maybe most importantly, why did she feel like they were competing even now to give the other more pleasure?

Suddenly, Brenda let her animalistic instincts take hold. adding extra weight to the slow movement of her hips. She shook further down his rock-hard cock like it was trying to use her moist pussy as a slim dress.

Brenda's eyes were locked on his reactions with her every movement, her mind studying her new conquest. She watched his tongue flick across his lips as she rocked her hips back and forth. Her nipples tingled when his eyes rolled back as she rotated like a belly dancer with him inside her all the way. His reactions drove her wild. She was winning in every conceivable way.

"Your tits are amazing, Amazon," he said to break her trance. She smiled down to him and didn't wait for another hint, bringing down her tank top and tossing away her sports bra. Her nipples were small and adorned with electrified bumps of pleasure. Rodney's hands were slow to rise and swipe gently across them to instantly send her own head back in unexpected pleasure.

"Yes, yes, yes, faster," she breathlessly demanded, and he obeyed. His small hips bucked into hers, lifting her off the ground with every thrust and driving her wild. Her breathing came short and quick as she fell into him with a hug, her massive tits right in his face. She moaned lowly and began to vibrate as he grabbed two handfuls of her ass.

"I'm coming!"

"Oh, yes!"

Together, they lay on the waxed hardwood, feeling their hearts and sweat pump like furnaces. He releases her cheeks at last, but she is too tired to release her hug around his neck. He angles his eyes to meet her languid smile. "That's not the kind of scoring you hand in mind, was it?"

She giggled quickly, moving her bangs out of her face. "No, but you did teach me a thing or two."

Clammy
Clammy
4 Followers