All Comments on 'Recovering Slut Pt. 01'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is different.

Joe_Doe_StoriesJoe_Doe_Storiesabout 3 years ago

I really like this premise of attempting to "deprogram" a slave girl. I wonder if the goal of a place like Longhorn might be not just to help recovering slave girls, but maybe turn a quick dollar on girls who discover that their best destiny is the collar?

I'm reminded a bit of SHAWSHANK, and the character of Brooks, who was institutionalized. I also wonder if "ex-slave" might be a category guys look for on dating websites.

I also imagine there might be some women, with their own "issues", who are disdainful of "slave girls pretending to be free". This story is a great start, and there's lots of wonderful story lines to be mined here. Thanks for sharing this, Carl!!

MrSmith27MrSmith27about 3 years ago

You did a great job with this story making the returning slaves out as real people with significant problems, even Roscoe.  Most importantly you are filling in the hole in these stories about what happens to people after their enslavement ends.  The description of the end result of ten years of the mental conditioning that made Betsy a subservient and obedient slave is disturbing.  How do slaves successfully reenter society suffering from this purposeful conditioning if they have nothing?  With no friends or family that will take them in and provide assistance.  This story also shows the kinder side of some of the employees in the slave industry.  I really hope that you have one of your classic Carl Bradford HEA endings for Betsy.

EssEssCehEssEssCehabout 3 years ago

It's hard to say... but the suicide rate of male slaves and more so freed male slaves would be absolutely abysmal in this universe.

I mean 7 years of forced chastity and forced homosexuality... then the person is just dropped somewhere without mandatory treatment, deeply traumatised and without any help. What a cruel system!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 3 years ago

I am liking the coverage of different aspects to slavery...refreshing

Vintage_DMVintage_DMabout 3 years ago

Yes, this is different. The premise here is super, and if you peel back the veneer, it is an interesting storyline with some real-world parallels.

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinnerabout 3 years ago

Another great outing. I really like the way you addressed what a freed slave who didn’t have the maturity or advantages of your characters in prior stories would deal with. Now I have to up my game to meet the standard you set when my characters end their terms. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I greatly enjoyed your previous story and I have been eagerly awaiting your follow up. I am not disappointed. Very happy to see this and I enjoy the world building

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More please soon!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 3 years ago

Interested in what happens next. Too many slave stories treat one side - or both - as one-dimensional objects. But there's a mind in there... somewhere. Never forget that.

HargaHargaabout 3 years ago

This is great. It's the part of the Judicial Slavery story I've been waiting to read. Taking a scared 18 year old virgin and submitting her to sexual slavery for 10 years and then just dump her off like nothing happen. I liked the inclusion of Dr. Nikki, and even though this is not her story, she could provide information I would find interesting. Like the rates of freed persons being re-incarcerated because they can't live without the control. Never recover their sense of self worth and move on with their life. Suicide being the only way they can cope with the trauma. Even in this fantasy world the numbers would have to high.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 3 years ago

Very good story! Impressed with the idea to transition a slave to normal life. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One of the fundamental premise in your stories/fantasies is that people do not rebel against forced slavery. They do. One of the reasons (amongst a whole host of reasons) that slavery was abolished was because the cost of enforcing slavery was too high. It has been replaced by capitalism, which ultimately makes all wage earners indebted to the capital providers. You earn wages and then go out and buy things you don’t need which in turn earn the capital providers return. You get taxed on your wages which in turn pays to have laws enforced. When you cannot pay your credit card bills, you pay compounded interest to the capital providers. Why on God’s earth would capital providers go back to slavery (which is extraordinarily expensive to enforce), when they can have you believe you are free when in reality you are paying to maintain the capitalism system and earn the capital providers annual compounded returns while you slave away at work until you earn the right to retire (if you ever reach that point)?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Only one other woman, a slightly-plump brunette in her 30's named Sue, hesitated but then agreed with me that, at least when the masters weren't too brutal or disgusting, it was kind of fun to perform without having to pretend to any modesty or reluctance ... you got to be kidding, when you are forced, it is not fun

almost every female slave, even me, gets more sex than any free woman could imagine, while most male slaves get nothing but frustration. James had spent seven years in a collar, most of it wearing a chastity belt as well, so he was even hornier than the average guy in his late twenties. And, like most female slaves, he often had to service free men's cocks with his mouth and butt, satisfying the master but disgusting the slave. James didn't blurt all that out in front of four women, but the problem was obvious even to me, who had never as an adult met a guy who DIDN'T get his rocks off regularly, even if he was only using my body....I don’t think the problem was that he did not get enough sex, the problem was he was raped and had to wear a chastity belt

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

Returning to the World

Carl Bradford brings an interesting twist on a real life problem. The gate opens and out walks a student just graduated, a GI at the end of his enlistment, or even a prisoner completing his term. What happens next? What's on the other side of the fence? It's an excellent piece. Carl does tie into his story a favorite character Nikki from his Slave Psychology series. Another fine piece well done!

DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityabout 2 years ago

Holyshit, you've created a world! Bravo, I just came here for a wank, never expected a patient study on identity after trauma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent start to a pertinent subject. That of reintegrating back into a society that probably doesn't want you.

The debate about whether a slave can enjoy forced sex is like so many issues. It is simply not that clear cut. It is like so many things in life, a personal choice. You chose your reaction to adversities. I would never expect the victim of rape to "enjoy it". I certainly did not. But I have also read about and heard from others with first hand experience that if rape is inevitable, you may as well lay back and enjoy it. Why make the pain worse than it already is.

I recently saw 3 different reactions from 3 sisters during a powerful earthquake. One was shaking like a leaf and screaming hysterically between the tears and declarations of we are all going to die. Another one was quietly trying to comfort her. Focusing her attention on helping loved ones, rather than the unexpected and uninvited catastrophe. The third was excitedly jumping up and down on her bed in time with the undulations as the entire building shook. She was whooping and hollering pretending she was riding a bronco.

We can't dictate what happens to us, but we can chose our reactions to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous