All Comments on 'Recovering Slut Pt. 02'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It kinda looks like Betsy misses the good sex she regularly received as a slave. Not sure that she can adapt to her freedom. Some people are just suited to be slaves.

NnnelsonNnnelsonabout 3 years ago

So is she falling for Bill who has been portrayed as something of a nice guy? He genuinely seemed attracted to her. I suspect that Betsy will truly come to realize that she can only enjoy submissive sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I sure hope that Betsy can really be a free woman and she is not a slave at heart. I have wanted to read a story that a slave, Betsy, can find her way out of the slavery that she suffered and be free. I remember reading a story almost like this where a slave was freed but she had to be trained out of slavery first. Unfortunately the story kind of died off since the author could not come up with a good way to train a woman to be free. I do hope this story is successful and Betsy is not enslaved again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why would the author suggest that the slave would be enslaved in her mind forever? This is nothing but the author’s fantasy. Firstly, the basic premise, the slave would not rebel against forced slavery. Secondly, the former slave would not want to embrace freedom at the first given opportunity. Thirdly, the former slave would not avenge against those who landed her in the mess in the first place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous