Recovery 00: Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I point at Hanna who is Danish Military Intelligence, then mention Borden, whom I am sure is a Danish Security and Intelligence Service (DSIS) agent, and one other youngish male a Danish Military Attaché.

Smiling I surmise, "Those three will complete our team, all knowing their skills. The rest of the supposed experts are fluff, slackers, and probably leakers bragging about their working as spies for NATO. If there is someone else you feel appropriate Colonel, just add them to the list!"

I continue, "It's now 2:30 pm, so let's have the NATO dinner meeting at 8:00 pm if okay with everyone. You two come to my room at 6:45 for an hour's private debriefing with Kris and me. Kris will advise her father about our plans for tonight and he'll speak personally with you two after this part is kaput."

Kris softly, "Colonel Marvel and Captain Andrews, I prefer being Khrystyna except for Kenzie. She's a little too smart for her britches as you Americans say, so I need to keep her on a string."

She looks quizzically at me, "Kenzie, how do you know he's my father?"

I smile and hug her, "You Smell Bad Girl! You're very casual in telling him about staying with me for four days. He smiles nodding yes while lightly rubbing your shoulder with affection, so I know he is a close relative, probably your father.

"One suggestion, your father's familiarity with you is an obvious Tell on your unusual closeness if someone is spying on you. When traveling together for NATO or Ukraine war planning, always remain aloof and disinterested in public. I am certain Russia has eyes all over Europe, including Aarhus."

Kris's eyes are huge as she fiercely hugs me, "Thank you so much Kenzie, since our being a loving family, we do not realize how dangerous this closeness can be in wartime."

Querying Colonel Marvel, "I'm certain Kris did not originally intend to stay in Aarhus for four days, so please approve my buying some casual wear for her. I'll use my Consulate clothing budget but need your sign-off.

After talking for a few more minutes, Kris and I slip out of the meeting, heading to my hotel suite to clean her up.

***

COLONEL MARVEL POV

Meanwhile, Captain Jessica Andrews and I discuss this surprising turn of events at the NATO Emergency meeting. Kenzie stuns both of us nearly speechless with her ability to read individuals and situations. Within forty-five minutes, she identifies the conference room food service person, Borden as Danish intelligence. Then she gets his input to help her perfectly read the entire Danish NATO delegation.

Captain Andrews groans, "Colonel, I usually hate these kinds of last-minute shoestring operations since we must deal with so many unknowns, often developing into a friggin boondoggle. Yet in an hour, Kenzie masterfully dissects and cuts the official NATO delegation by 50%, simultaneously getting us an hour alone with Khrystyna, one of Ukraine's best on-the-ground infiltration operatives. Kenzie even stuns Khrystyna, identifying the Ukraine Senior Diplomat as her father, who solidly approves her private meeting with us."

I muse, "Two days earlier, I meet Kenzie early morning in her Munich Consulate office. Initially, I'm going to reject her as my attaché for the NATO meeting, due to her inexperience and age. But, I hesitantly accept Kenzie since all consulate senior staff with Top Secret Clearances are hungover and/or still drunk from a consulate party. I now shudder at the thought of making the huge mistake of selling Kenzie short, and reading her wrong, which rarely happens to me."

Furthermore, "Jessica, we're alone now so can speak informally with each other. We should request Kenzie's temporary reassignment as our NATO Political Attaché until the Russian troops blow across Ukraine's eastern border or pull back, which could be a few months. She's nimble, a quick thinker and I trust her implicitly after today's performance."

Jessica agrees, "What's the old saying, Catherine? Don't change horses in mid-stream, especially when riding the superior horse. I deeply respect Kenzie for pursuing a bit of deserved downtime for Khrystyna, then perfectly tying it into a critical private briefing for you and me. Kenzie's a bold, decisive, and brainy investigative warrior and exactly what we need at this stage in evaluating Russia's troop maneuvers.

"Okay, Jessica I'll request her temporary reassignment as our Military Attaché for the remainder of 2021. Let's meet downstairs at 16:15 and walk up to Kenzie's suite together.

***

AARHUS HOTEL SUITE

Kris and I enter my modest business suite, which has a desk, triple dresser, king bed, love seat, patio, and rain shower. I easily relax with her which is unusual for me in meeting new people. Kris's American style of English is pretty good, and I readily understand her, so we are getting along well.

Once in our room, Kris boldly walks right into my bathroom, stripping along the way, "I need a shower bad Kenzie and hope you have something I can wear tonight. I did not bring any spare clothes or toiletries, which I can get from hotel staff."

I'm onto her game of testing and/or teasing me, so also strip following Kris into the rain shower. "Turn around babe, and I'll wash your back then start on your hair, and please use my toiletries. Once you're nice n clean and rested, we'll find something of mine you can wear tonight," as I gently smack her firm booty.

Kris peers innately at me for a moment then warmly hugs me. "I like you Kenzie because you make me feel human and not just a warrior killing machine." Then she turns her back to me again and I see a few older healed scars.

I softly soap, rinse and rub Kris's back for a few minutes, then soap up her hair while she washes her sweet n enticing front. I fully saturate her hair with soap 3X, heavily rinsing after each soaping, since it's filthy from her living days on end in the woods.

Wrapping my arms around Kris, I pull her softly against me, our warm nude bodies melding perfectly. It's not a sexual move, just my being here for her as she readily accepts my tug relaxing into my generous 34Cs. I do notice Kris is strikingly beautiful and am sexually drawn to her, but I must first be a friend to Kris.

I push Kris out of the shower helping her dry off, "Stay here babe while I shower and then I'll finish your hair."

Kris furrows her brows looking at me, "Kenzie, you call me babe two times, why?"

I stutter, "In America, Babe is another name girls use for a special or best friend. The moment I see you stroll into the conference room I feel you are special."

Gazing adoringly at me, "Then You My Babe To Kenzie!"

Thrilled we are now mutual BABES, I finish showering, then condition Kris's hair to a delightful luster, making big braids close to her skull. Still naked, Kris looks at her hair in the mirror, "You make my hair clean n pretty Kenzie, but I'm so tired, will you sleep with me for two hours?"

Smiling, I pull Kris close, "This afternoon and tonight are for you catching up on sleep, but tomorrow night I'm giving my babe a long sensual massage to relax your sore muscles. On our third night, we'll have a dinner date, maybe dancing too somewhere nice. Finally, you and I are hiding out in this suite for private goodbye hugs on our last night together."

Me, giggling, "Will my Warrior Babe Khrystyna wear a sexy dress to party with me on our dinner-date night?"

Kris pulls our warm naked bodies tightly in a hug, "Yes Kenzie Babe, your Warrior Girl Khrystyna will wear a dress for you, my first time in almost 6 years. Now let's get into bed so I can sleep."

We climb into the bed bare, me taking Kris into my arms, with her peacefully asleep in minutes. I watch her easy regular breathing, wondering what her life is like in Ukraine. Knowing Kris's a warrior and constantly on the move brings me close to tears since she's become special to me during our brief time today. No other person has ever gotten next to me or under my skin, yet she mesmerizes me in a few hours.

I must have quickly drifted off to sleep myself, thinking of how I got to this point in life. I am a 25-years old and have never been romantically involved with anyone male/female. Before meeting Kris today, I seriously consider myself asexual, so why am I getting the hots for this cute 22-year-old Ukrainian warrior, who smells so bad when we meet?

The phone rings loudly waking me from a deep slumber dreaming about Kris, and it's the two GB-SF Officers, Marvel, and Andrews. I invite them up, quickly slipping into a blue tee and panties, noting their raised eyebrows at my dress. I gleefully think of their big surprise when Kris pops out of bed naked.

I explain Khrystyna has just come in from a long stint in the woods this morning and is exhausted. So we shower, then I shampoo n braid her hair, after which we both crawl into bed and sleep.

Right then, Kris yawns reaching for me, "Where are you babe, come back to bed and keep me warm?"

I laugh at our guests' expressions, "Well babe, we have guests since it's almost time for our private meeting. Here are shorts and a top for you, since tonight will be casual and we'll get you some real clothes tomorrow."

Kris rolls out of bed unconsciously nude, slipping on the shorts and top. "Good evening Colonel Marvel and Captain Andrews. So we now meet privately for my strategic appraisal of the Russian troop placement on our eastern border. The full NATO meeting will be boring for you since I will report much of the same detail again. So, I think just to tell you the private details now; 'or as Kenzie says stuff for your ears only'."

Kris continues, "Thanks for letting me stay with Kenzie. I cannot remember the last time my hair is shampooed so pretty or I fall asleep, knowing I won't be killed, mutilated, or raped before waking up. Kenzie is a great friend, holding me close to her heart while I sleep peacefully. She's my babe! Do I say it right Kenzie?"

Me smiling, "You say it perfectly babe and I'll always protect you while you sleep and dream in my arms," giving Kris a warm hug.

Kris explains, "Ukraine is technically in a rebellion, centered around my station in the Donbas Region of our eastern border. These Russian Separatists are constantly attacking our patrols, as they want to be a part of the USSR (Russia). Probably more than 50% of the supposed Rebels are Russian Mercenaries from militias like the Wagoner Group, whose marching order is to cause chaos on the border. So there is a lot of on-the-ground fighting surrounding my station, with troops on both sides dying daily.

Our private meeting continues mostly on the Russian Troop build-up and is intense, highlighting the many military and social issues facing Ukraine. The US is currently the only NATO country truly believing Russia is weeks/months away from invading Ukraine. Kris's field observations confirm Colonel Marvel's fears, of Russia planning a lightning-like strike into Ukraine, thinking of a 10-day war.

Colonel Marvel and Captain Andrews will immediately file an emergency operational plan(s) for NATO troop movement and US heavy arms flow into Ukraine starting late SEP 2021. The Colonel also informs me I am attached to her GB-SF Intelligence Unit as a Political Operative for the remainder of 2021.

The four of us move on to the three-hour official dinner meeting in one of the hotel's private suites. Now, NATO and key Western allies truly realize the inevitability of Russia's Ukraine invasion. So our meeting ends in an atmosphere of dejection and resignation. Interestingly, Kris's father doesn't attend our analysis meeting, relying solely on her reporting details to him.

Also, there's another intriguing dinner meeting tidbit, with my noticing Hanna's eyes constantly shifting between Kris and me. As I surmise earlier, Hanna is certainly stone-cold butch and a probable sexual predator, seeing Kris as a tempting morsel. Hanna seems to think she should quickly move in on Kris, not fully realizing Kris would tear her into bits and pieces.

Kris's affection for me is obvious, as I feel her cutely eying me during the three-hour meeting. So, if Hanna has any thoughts of hitting on Kris, she quickly lays them to rest as Kris grabs my hand, pulling me up from the table.

Looking lovingly at me Kris sighs, "It's been a deeply tiring week in the field spying on the Russian troop buildup, so I need a long restful night. Come on babe, and how do you Americans say it? Tuck me in bed!"

I respond, "Colonel Marvel, may we start tomorrow's meeting after lunch? I'll leave Kris sleeping in, and shop for her a dress ensemble. She wants a quiet romantic dinner tomorrow evening, so I think the Seafood Grill close by is a good place. Enjoying a nice evening out in Aarhus is one item on Kris's version of a bucket list."

Colonel Marvel, "Excellent idea Kenzie, which gives Captain Andrews and me additional time to evaluate Ms. Khrystyna's report before conferring with headquarters. Be certain to keep receipts for any funds spent entertaining Ms. Khrystyna, and I will authorize your reimbursement via the Munich Consulate travel budget."

The Colonel adds, "Ms. Khrystyna, your work on the ground is remarkable, and I fully know the discomfort of a long field insertion operation. So enjoy the soft n cozy mattresses in Kenzie's suite and your tender romantic dinner tomorrow night, courtesy of the US Munich Consulate.

Kris and I leave the NATO dinner meeting hand in hand, with her stripping the moment our door shuts. We perform our woman's nightly clean-up ritual together, then Kris climbs into the bed, holding the comforter open for me.

Gathering her in my arms I sigh, "Sleep well babe, your guardian angel, Kenzie is here." I pull her in tight sweetly kissing both cheeks and her neck.

Kris returns my sweet kisses murmuring, "I'm so happy being Kenzie's babe as she contentedly drifts off to slumberland."

We have several meetings with the six-key people, Colonel Marvel, Captain Andrews, Kris, Borden, Hanna, and myself. Hanna is updating the young military officer daily by phone since he is called away for an emergency. Kris's onsite analysis of the Russian troop build-up is invaluable since it confirms a 100% likelihood of their imminent incursion into Ukraine.

Kris and my evenings and other spare times are quiet, intimate, and seductively special, as the end of Kris's 4-day Aarhus hiatus draws near. In the late afternoon of day 2, we have a surprise visit from Kris's father when I am setting up to massage her. He's one of the more Senior Diplomats acting as the liaison between the Ukraine President and NATO since they are not yet members.

Kris's father is delightful and I learn quite a bit about their family from him. They are upper class and educated, with everyone speaking American Style English. Kris and her sisters volunteer for the military at age 17, hoping to help tame the Eastern Ukraine rebellion and Russian interference.

He graciously thanks me for befriending Kris here in Aarhus, asking to see photos of us in our dresses for tomorrow night's dinner date. Her dad returns to Ukraine early tomorrow morning, to update the President on the emergency NATO meeting.

After Kris's father leaves, she and I share a light snack, then Kris goes to shower as I finish preparing for her massage. It's a team effort since the hotel commissary supplies the portable massage table, oils, and creams. I am the masseuse, and Kris lends her luscious body as my playground.

After showering, Kris lies face-down on the massage table, and I lightly blow in her ears murmuring, "Babe, you are mine for the next few hours." Then I sensuously lick her inner ear, causing her to shudder intensely squeaking, "Kenzie babe, you are so good to me, I'm so happy I stay with you!"

Me gleefully, "Kris, this is the happiest I have ever been and you are the first person I touch like this," gently caressing her bottom and upper thighs. Her legs splay easily from the pressure and I can see a creamy, smelly residue flowing down Kris's inner thighs. I carefully wet my fingers in her cream and then to my lips savoring her taste. I return to her inner thighs for another whiff of her scent but do not seek paradise, knowing I want my babe for Love and not lust.

My massaging Kris is sensuous and loving, while I whisper sweet-nothings in her ears. When massaging her front, I kiss her lips, nose, and eyelids and at times casually flick Kris's hard nipples. I'm having the time of my life, giving Kris all the TLC my heart can muster. But I do not cross our Red Line, so there's no Happy Ending since I never touch or penetrate Kris's pussy. But, I do occasionally circle the outside of her sensitive soaked vaginal lips.

It's a beautiful adoring evening as Kris tells me how much she loves my taking care of her. Tears wail up in our eyes as the tenderness of these intense moments defines our amazing love and respect after just knowing each other for 2-days.

After three hours of Kris's unceasing sighing and moaning, "Oh Kenzie, I love your touch which feels so wonderful," we clean up everything and crawl naked into bed, holding each other tightly for another night.

***

Colonel Martel gives us the third day in Aarhus off so we can relax before our romantic dinner date. Our special evening is enchanting, with this being Kris's first time wearing a dress in many years. I buy us twin little short red dresses, matched with coal black Jimmy Choo low heels, black thigh-high silk stockings, and black tanga thongs. We also have a small black clutch holding our valuables and some Danish Krone.

Kris and I shower and dress together, with my rolling her thigh highs up close to her micro-thong. I so much want to push my fingers up higher on her soft skin to touch Kris's already wet thong but control myself. She's just so gorgeous standing in front of the mirror, while I style her hair. From behind I pull Kris in tight, molding our bodies into one kissing softly all over her neck, as she sighs longingly.

Now at the restaurant, we talk quietly and for the first time since we meet, I overtly touch Kris sexually. Seeing her in this short flaming Red dress is just too much for me to resist. So I carefully go under her dress caressing Kris's inner thighs prepared to quickly stop if she protests. Instead, Kris does the same, softly feeling my moist inner thighs, smiling cutely.

She leans in whispering, "You are very special to me Kenzie, and I'm so happy for our four days together!"

Fighting back tears, "You are also special Kris and I've never touched anyone so intimately, nor have I ever kissed or been kissed as a sexual lover." Our love of life and each other are separated by this looming Russian invasion, and it hurts dearly.

Sniffling I continue, "You will soon go back to the woods preparing for war and I back to work in Aarhus and the Munich Consulate. So, can we please share One Lovers Kiss Before Bed, which may need to last a lifetime?"

Kris's eyes also misting, "Kenzie, I've never felt such intense love for anyone other than my family. We are in a hopeless time now, but who knows our future(s)? Tonight, before sleeping, we give each other one special kiss for our love. I will kiss you first giving you my love, and then you kiss me giving your love to me. Okay."

Me, "Yes Kris One Kiss Each For Love!" as we gently squeeze our warm trembling thighs. After 25 years of life, I find true love with Krystyna, and we each get just one kiss, which may need to last us a lifetime. It's just so unfair, but much of living in this world is!"

Despite the cloud of our coming separation, we continue enjoying our romantic evening with small talk about family, avoiding the elephant in our lives-War. Kris's two sisters, Darya-18 and Ivanna-19, are also actively defending Ukraine. Additionally, she has a younger 6-year-old sister, Laryssa whom she worries about being left alone. The unspoken inference here, the likelihood of Laryssa's three elder sisters dying in the war weighs heavy on my heart.