Recovery 00: Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing dessert, we hear music from the patio band, and I smile with an invitation, which Kris accepts. We finish our glass of wine, then casually stroll to the patio, where Kris floats into my arms. The song seems to be a blend of US Soul and the Blue Danube Waltz, as we slow dance for nearly 10-minutes, while I softly stroke Kris's bottom.

It amazes me that in our brief time together, I, the meek and quiet Kenzie become dominant in our love. After all, Kris roams Ukraine's Eastern Border, attacking separatists and defending her country. Yet, she allows me to lead in our emerging love, stressing I am yours Kenzie.

After a few loving slow dances, Kris and I are ready for some alone time. Borden has organized payment for our dinner, and transport back to the Aarhus hotel. After arriving, we walk slowly up to my room, stripping as usual when inside. We share two intensely wet n deep tongue kisses then fall into bed, crying ourselves to sleep.

Both Kris and I are true physical virgins before, during, and after our loving time in Aarhus. Other than our two intensely wet after-dinner kisses, slow dances, and creamy thigh rubbing, most of our touches are non-sexual. Yet our love unbreakably-bonds in four short days, both of us accepting the pain of impending separation. I hold Kris close to my heart. every night in bed as she sleeps peacefully without the fear of war.

One day later on a cool morning, 31 AUG 202 tears are shed, then a final hug as the NATO truck departs for the Danish Army Airfield. Our love is truly hopeless, as Kris looks ahead in the truck, off to war in Eastern Ukraine; while I look back to our four nights of caring love and joy in Aarhus.

***

MUNICH CONSULATE

For the next few weeks, I work out of the Aarhus University setting gamely assisting Colonel Marvel, Captain Andrews, Borden, and the NATO team. In reality, my heart is somewhere in the eastern Ukrainian forest with the woman I love. Kris and I do not even try setting up a contact network because of the implausibility for the next few months.

It's early NOV 2021, and I am back working at the Munich Consulate, still operating as Colonel Marvel's GB-SF/NATO Political Operations Attaché. Filled with despair, I can't possibly speak openly with mom and dad now. So I spend a lonely Christmas and New Year Holiday season at my apartment and work. My sadness further widens the gulf between me and my parents since I can't face their questions and criticism, especially my not coming home for Christmas.

Our few talks are brisk and stark, which compounds my misery. The two persons who give me life and I still love, do not speak with me as an adult. I can't tell them about Kris, as they are strongly anti-LBGTQ, so my loving another woman is immoral/verboten in their viewpoint. I desperately need/want to fix our relationship, but how can I now, with my deeply loving and commitment to Kris?

Am I truly a Lesbian? I don't know nor give two-Billie Goat Fucks! But I unquestionably love Kris and will marry her tomorrow if she is here with me.

I'm hurting emotionally with no one from my early life to console me. Borden and Colonel Marvel my current NATO teammates are super-great to me. I talk with or email Colonel Marvel twice monthly, with her always giving me warm regards from Captain Andrews and their prayers for Khrystyna. Borden has been my rock, continually updating me on DISI's take on their limited Ukrainian war info, but my babe has mostly been off his radar since SEP 2021.

***

Then late afternoon 28 DEC 2021, several weeks before Russia invades Ukraine, Borden emails, he will send a courier package to me via the Munich Consulate. Please email or ring him tomorrow evening to confirm the package's delivery.

I am antsy all morning until DHL arrives at 11:30 am, sign for the package and rush into my office. Inside the outer packaging, there's a plain dirty white envelope with Kenzie scribbled on it, which I madly tear open and read.

The heavy fighting will start soon since thousands of Russian troops and armaments are massing at our Eastern border!

Kenzie, I'm your babe and I love you!

Kris

After getting Kris's note from Borden, I cry myself to sleep every night for a week! I cannot send Kris my love or even tell her I got her note. Again, I feel devastated by the unfairness in our lives being driven by the pending Russian invasion.

***

Then like magic, my belated Christmas Miracle happens three weeks later on 18 JAN 2022, I get an encrypted email from Borden. It appears something big is going down on Ukraine's Eastern front late next month, so our Aarhus working group is meeting in 10 days, on 28 JAN 2022 at a Munich Military facility. Colonel Marvel and Captain Andrews are flying into Munich on 27 JAN from somewhere in Asia and will fully update me on the primary objective(s) of this emergency meeting

The final detail in his email completely blows me away. The Senior Ukrainian Diplomat is very busy, meeting with several of the country's top government and military officials at this critical time. So, he requests a certain elder daughter sit in for him on this urgent NATO action war council, same as in Aarhus!

My heart pounds so hard, I feel like it's coming out of my chest. Is Krystyna coming to Munich for 3-days? Excitedly snatching my phone, I nearly fling it into the window.

Borden answers on the first ring, "Yes Kenzie, your babe says she coming in a week and she wants you ready to take care of her."

He adds, "Krystyna is flying to a German Military base in Munich on a Danish Army/NATO Flight with me and I'll keep you updated on our flight itinerary. Colonel Marvel is reserving special private VIP digs for you two young ladies, for your splendid NATO work from 26 AUG 2021 in Aarhus until now.

Borden sadly, "I need to warn you Kenzie, your babe is worn to a frazzle. Her father wants her to stay with you in Munich for a week because she needs a bit of healing along with downtime. He suggests starting the meetings on 30 JAN 2022, allowing Kris two full days of recuperating with you"

I come back, "I love the plan but this only works if Kris's sisters, Darya-18 and Ivanna-19 are out of the woods somewhere safe. Otherwise, Kris's here for 2 days of briefings and into the wind."

Borden sighs, "Yes Kenzie, both Krystyna's father and I agree with your point, so he is arranging for her sisters to spend a week with him in a secret location. Our Danish military will work with me on transport to link all 3-sisters up with their unit in southeastern Ukraine, eight days after Kris arrives in Munich.

I'm thinking something is amiss in this equation, "Borden, why are you coming to Munich with my babe, if there are no briefings on the first two days? Then it hits me, "You are meeting someone special in Munich, needing a slice of downtime for yourself."

Borden laughs, "Good God, Kenzie, is there anything on earth you cannot read?"

***

I'm in a frenzy until Colonel Marvel and Captain Andrews arrive on 27 JAN, greeting me with hugs and tears! I meet a young female GB Communications Sargent Anita J Wells, who will escort Kris and me in this secure facility. She looks young for a GB-SF, cutely calling me mam.

Colonel Marvel smiles, "I understand all is set for Krystyna to recuperate here for a week before returning to the field. So Captain Andrews and I will briefly tour the Kissingen Military facility, returning here early morning, 30 JAN to start our NATO meetings."

Early the next morning, I'm standing on a Military landing strip off-ramp, waiting for my love Kris. I see flashing blue lights on a Military Police vehicle, which skids to a halt and Kris jumps out madly dashing into my arms!

Hugging fiercely, we demurely kiss being in an open section of the landing area. Our tears are flowing like fully open spigots as our bodies warmly mold into each other for the first time in 5-months.

Stepping back sniffing, "My babe Kris smells rank and super bad," gazing at her as I smile mischievously.

Kris pulls me back close, "Those idiots in on the Danish base offer me a shower, but Borden yells there's no time to delay," ordering them to get moving. He then whispers to me, "Your Babe, Kenzie is waiting to shower you with love, hugs, kisses, and hot water."

We hop in our military transport, Sargent Wells upfront with the driver. She states, "I am not given a rank or military status for either of you, so it is okay to call you mam(s)?" as she sniffs the air.

Kris giggles, "I smell terrible Sargent Wells since I am waiting for my babe to take care of me. My name is Krystyna which you may call me. I know you hear Kenzie calling me Kris. But this special nickname is reserved for my family and Kenzie alone.

"I am an on-ground Military Infiltration Agent in the Ukraine Army. Kenzie, my babe is Colonel Marvel's Special Political Attaché for NATO and Ukraine Army Operations. Kenzie and I meet 5 months ago in Aarhus and fall in love. So you know our brief history and may call my babe, Kenzie."

"Okay. Krystyna and Kenzie, I am your GB Military Attaché while at this facility. To make life simple, when I communicate with you together, it will be K&K, otherwise, it's Krystyna or Kenzie. I am Anita, and if anyone asks, you order me to drop all formal military courtesy for your stay."

Anita adds, "My driver is taking us to the VIP quarters, where you are bunking alone for the duration of your stay. I will always be close by if you need me, but you will have 100% privacy in these quarters.

"I'm happy working with you and Krystyna and will show you the quarters layout when we arrive. The Colonel orders you to not be disturbed during the next 48 hours, so beep me when you need anything, such as meals or cosmetics and the like. Colonel Marvel says neither of you drinks much alcohol, so there are two bottles of an excellent Murray River Cabernet Sauvignon in the wine rack."

Me smiling, "Anita, you are a perfect attaché, so I will request Colonel Marvel to assign you to me while I am in this facility for nearly two weeks. What's your driver's name and are you okay working long-term with her?"

Anita, "Yes, Kenzie, Corporal Elleanor Austin is a good soldier, so also please request her as our driver for the next two weeks?"

Anita shows us around this beautiful cottage/villa; and gives me pager contact numbers for her and the other team members. The sleeping rooms are upstairs, with Kris and I sharing a huge ensuite. There's a lunch meeting scheduled for 30 JAN, so Anita will check in with us at 10:00 am to see if we need anything special. Smiling brightly, she departs leaving Kris and me to have our private and truly warm greeting.

Kris heads for the shower stripping along the way when I notice redness and deep black-blue discoloration on her lower back, butt, and upper thighs.

"Hold on babe and over to the bed, so I can heal your back before dousing it with hot water. It looks pretty tender, so I'm sponge-bathing my babe first, then massaging in a creamy antiseptic. Afterward, we snuggle for an hour, and may or may not give you a shower based on your body's healing."

Kris groans, "I stink Kenzie, and don't want to dirty our cozy bed before showering and cleaning up."

I agree, tossing two huge bath towels on the floor, "Okay babe, I'll be quick since the floor's not much more comfortable than the Ukraine ground."

I pour Kris a full glass of Murray River Cabernet Sauvignon, which we'll share sipping as I soothe her tired-bruised body. I sponge Kris for nearly an hour, first using warm sudsy water, and then several warm water rinses. I also lightly sponge clean her hair, but will fully shampoo it later.

Kris's now a bit cleaner, so we move onto the bed for the antiseptic cream massage. Sneaking in a few cheeky kisses while biting her ears, I continually profess my love and devotion to Kris. Playfully grabbing her firm muscular buns, "Babes, this booty is mine to fondle all afternoon until dinner and then all night."

Lightly wincing as she turns over, Kris pulls our naked bodies together for a deep wet kiss. I'm left breathless, especially since we've never had real sex in Aarhus, just two hot kisses, with boob/booty/thigh playing. I also give Kris sensuous deep-tissue massages in Aarhus.

I'm caressing Kris's back, bottom, and upper thighs with the soothing cream Captain Andrews gives me, pleased with its results as Kris drifts in and out of sleep. This special cream is a custom blend made for GBs and other Special Forces Operators and works wonders on pain relief from deep tissue bruises.

I kiss Kris sweetly knowing she badly wants to sleep, "I got us little Black Dresses, Black Holdups, and Tanga Thongs. You and me, dinner, dancing, and smooching on Wednesday night babe?"

She smiles, kisses me softly, and yawns, "Kenzie, I'm your babe, and go wherever you take me," as she falls asleep.

Later on, I'll finish Kris's massage, but for now, I climb into bed with my babe. At this moment, I'm happy to cradle Kris in my arms for the next 7 days, since the 4 days we first meet in Aarhus, 5 months ago!

***

We sleep for two hours, then I awaken and get up, leaving Kris sleeping peacefully. Checking in with Borden, I confirm Kris's dad will contact us late tomorrow morning. He'll confirm to Kris that her two younger sisters are on leave from the Army and with family for a few days, so she can R n R in Munich this week. Then she'll meet up with them, and all three girls return to their eastern border military unit together that same morning.

Still naked, I return to bed and slowly begin massaging Kris's lower back, bottom, and upper thighs which are badly discolored. I later learn she's in full uniform when the backside of her body takes residual blast-force from a booby trap landmine explosion. Kris's heavy course winter uniform saves her tender body from much of the usual tissue trauma damage, as well as the landmine going off low yield due to age degradation.

Kris again falls in and out of sleep, as I massage her for another hour. Lying back down, I gently rock her in my arms, while also lightly kissing her lips, cheeks, and eyelids. We finally get up at 8:00 pm, since Anita is bringing us dinner in thirty minutes, a full KFC spread, including PepsiMax. We feast on the Colonel for an hour, listen to sweet soul music while cuddling, and back to bed sleeping soundly all night.

Kris's dad rings my mobile at 11:00 am and we talk briefly with Kris's family. Both of us are very happy her sisters Darya-18 and Ivanna-19 are resting at home since Russia seems ready to cross Ukraine's eastern border. Kris says goodbye to her family, and then we relax in our quaint cottage's upstairs ensuite. I'm in Heaven, holding Kris in my arms day n night, as she strives to fully regain her toughness, after arriving in Munich pretty much beaten down.

Once our daily briefings start, Kris and I regularly kiss, cuddle, and talk at night with the intensity of our soft sexual games escalating daily. We still have not crossed our red line with vaginal penetration or oral sex, but play with our boobs n booties for hours every evening.

It's pretty much a given that we won't make full sexual love until the war ends. Kris and I are in love, which is so different from lust where sex is the end game. We're just so thankful for being able to intimately hold and caress each other while enjoying this unexpected week of joy in Munich.

Our daily NATO briefings are fairly brief lasting two hours during lunch. There's not a lot Ukraine can do now, other than be fully prepared to repel the coming Russian invasion of their eastern border. Our NATO emergency team, the US, Ukraine, and most European allies are 100% certain the Russian invasion is most likely just days away.

After Kris leaves Munich, meeting her sisters in S. Eastern Ukraine, I will query Borden on the real purpose of our emergency NATO. I think a major part of this meeting is an excuse/reason to pull Kris-22, Ivanna-19, and Darya-18 out of the field, bolstering their spirits before all hell breaks loose on the eastern front. I am not complaining, especially with having Kris in my arms for a week.

***

Anita and Eleanor are taking fantastic care of us this week, catering to all our desires and needs. Anita suggests a nice Bavarian Restaurant for Kris and my dinner date, a modern upscale place with private booths and a band playing soul dance music.

Kris and I have a ball playing grab ass in the bedroom while getting into our little Black Dresses, Holdups, and Tanga thongs. Kris's wildly keyed up for our date tonight, not being reserved as she was on our similar dinner date in Aarhus. We are now a committed couple, even with her returning to the Ukraine war frontlines in a few days.

The Bavarian restaurant is fairly close to our military facility, so a short drive for Eleanor. Anita hangs out with us for a few minutes making certain Kris and I are comfortable with the place, and then silently leaves. We have a nice quiet booth far enough away from the music, so we can easily talk, while also being private allowing us to cuddle n smooch.

Hands are magically under the short dresses secretly playing with our warm inner thighs. In one way this seems a bit crazy since we have been naked 90% of our time in the suite, much of it in bed. Yet, both of us are acting like horny little 18-year-old high school girls fondly seeking a wet n warm paradise. I feel our gripping sexual playfulness is due to our emotions being sky-high out on our first date as a couple.

We enjoy dinner and our single glass of wine, then decide to diss dancing returning to the cottage. We have two nights left before Kris heads back to the war zone, and prefer to spend our time left privately. Anita and Eleanor collect us from the restaurant and schedules Kris's late morning pick up for her departure in two days.

Lounging naked on the sofa, I place Kris on a pillow in front of me. Slowly I kiss a soft wet red lipstick line down her neck, while gently stroking Kris's sides from the waist up to her underarms. Being mischievous, I promptly tickle Kris's underarms, causing her body to tremor.

She moans, "Oh Kenzie baby, I love your lips and soft tongue licking my neck! Please lick me like this all night, promising our love is forever."

Okay Babe, "I'm taking care of you all night just like you ask." I gently pinch her nipples, which is an escalation in my and Kris's love play since we rarely play twist-the-nipple games, and never-ever touch our pussies. It's like a redline of sensual loving between us, so we keep our virginity(s) until the perfect moment.

Kris soulfully looks into my eyes, "You surprise me Kenzie, but I do love you tweaking my nips. Do with me as you please, I'm your babe for the taking and will be forever."

Tearing up, "Kris, I love you, and my greatest joy is holding you in my arms, watching you peacefully sleep. You are my babe and I am your babe, so our love supersedes any craving for hard sex or fucking.

Continuing, "For some unknown reason, tonight, I need to squeeze and pinch your nipples, when kissing your gorgeous neck. We are a match made in Heaven; your perky 32Bs and my full 34Cs, so later you will play with my stiff nipples too.

Kris giggles sweetly as I take long tongue swipes down her neck, while gently bouncing her boobs by the nipples. "Babe, tonight let's kiss our nipples for the first time, playing soft n tender sex games with our breasts?"

Mischievously, I ask, "Darling, do you remember our Aarhus dinner date, when we each promise ourselves one wet kiss?"

Kris grins, "You bad girl, I know what you want," quickly turning around and latching on my right nipple for a long juicy suck. Then kneeling closer, Kris pushes her right nipple between my wet lips, and I suck hungrily.