Recovery 02: Is It Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The major exception in adopting immigrant and other types of needy children is married couples from the LBGT Community. These wonderful couples lovingly adopt older, biracial, and emotionally/physically impaired children.

Life for me in foster homes is okay in most cases, with my not having to deal with horrible things, such as being abused or raped. But I certainly am not loved by the Foster Parents, most of them in the fostering business strictly for the government-ICE payout.

As I'm older, learning more about the lives of illegal immigrant farmers, I know I'll never see my Mommy and Daddy again. So, I try staying out of trouble in the foster care homes and studying like crazy, maintaining a perfect GPA in high school.

My social life is zero, which is good for a teenage girl in foster care since many dangers lurk out there for us. So, we must be wary of strangers and careful of our surroundings every moment of every day.

At 18 years old, I receive a full Academic Scholarship to Seattle Pacific University, studying Economics. I study hard earning my Master's in Economics (MEc) in five years, meeting Daniel along the way. We hit it off, and I'm completely honest with him about my life history and growing up in foster homes.

Daniel doesn't care about my parents being illegals from South America and deported, or me living in foster homes until college. But I can feel his family's revulsion, especially his Mom, Karen when I first visit their home, which is close to being a mansion.

After dating for two years, Daniel proposes and they fight him tooth and nail. So, we elope to Hawaii and finish our college studies as a married couple. Daniel's offered this great Biotech job, and we choose the Boston Campus for the maximum distance away from his family. We have Tanya two years later; his job is going great and I'm leading an East Coast-based economic forum.

Then Buffalo happens and I fall to pieces. I move back to the Seattle area because that's the only place I truly know. Daniels's parents have a change of heart and shower Tanya and me with love, but it doesn't feel real.

I have more than enough money from multiple personal and company life insurance policies on Daniel, also a trust for Tanya from the Buffalo Mass Killing legal settlement, so I don't need his family's money or any financial help from them.

I buy a nice home and get approval from the Economic Forum to work out of my home/office in Seattle. Daniel's parents invite Tanya and me to celebrate our new home and my working again. The next morning, I wake up in a Private Sanatorium feeling hazy like I'm drunk or drugged.

Daniels's parents claim I start screaming and throwing things at dinner, in a delayed reaction to his being killed, so they commit me and take Tanya. I think the sanatorium staff drugs my meals since I will only drink cans of PepsiMax or bottled water that I open. Yet, I always feel drowsy as if the world is moving in slow motion.

I'm in that place for almost two months, having to sign many papers before being released or discharged. I get Tanya back, but the price is steep. Daniels's family now rules my life, what I can do, where I can live, where I can travel, and who my friends are. They threaten to have me declared an unfit mother, taking Tanya away when I revolt for any reason.

Initially, they are excited about my invitation to the Congressional Hearing, seeing prestige and dollar signs for their high society lifestyle. But become very upset with my invitation and travel to Munich, as well as being offered other high-level committee duties. They have no leverage to make me return to Seattle since I'm on a high-profile Federal Government Legislative Committee.

I don't think Karen and her family have added 1 + 1, realizing that you in the video are the same person I travel to Munich with. Karen refers negatively to my Munich travel as being a showpiece for some Washington, DC bureaucrat, and I do not say any differently.

Someone in your parent's church must know Karen's family from the QAnon World, sending her this video. They claim you and I are an interracial lesbian couple, sex trafficking young girls. So, I'm ordered back to Seattle in 24 hours, or they'll turn me over to the FBI, and I will never see Tanya again.

After two weeks I'm floundering, thinking of suicide, and seeing my life fading slowly into nothingness when my ringing phone brings me back from the abyss, with Anita on the other end screaming;

"WTF are you doing Marsala?"

We talk for an hour, Anita constantly reading me the riot act!

Later, I ring Anita saying, Yes I'm Ready and she spirits me away from Seattle to DC using Eleanor's military transport connections.

Anita's final words are, "Marsala, you be honest with Kenzie, and she won't let anyone of Daniel's family members hurt you or Tanya!"

KENZ POV

Mars, first please know, "I will get this leech off your back without fail, absolutely destroying her if needed!"

Before the Georgia fiasco, we enjoy a wonderful evening out, talking about many things, one being us as long-term friends and/or evolving into a closer relationship. As I say to you that night, my question(s) focuses on love and not lust or sex.

So, I need to know for certain, "Once I've freed you from this Karen bitch's tentacles, are you permanently moving here to Metro DC as good friends and/or possibly future lovers?"

Mars looks pensive shedding a few tears, "I've thought about our 1st Date Night hundreds if not thousands of times in the past month. I've never been sexually attracted to a woman, so this is opening new ground for me.

Mars stands and pushes me back from the table, sits in my lap, kissing me lovingly, our entire restaurant section looking on.

"You have my answer Kenz," as Carl comes to check on us.

Carl amplifies Mars's reply for everyone, "For those of you out of hearing range, Mars's answer to Kenz's question is unequivocal YES, without a doubt. I believe Kenz's question is Mars, are we ready to order dear," the entire dining section squealing in laughter?

CARL MEETS SHY/SLY

Mars is still on my lap after her loving kiss, so I whisper, "Sweetie, we can kill two birds with one stone. Our four girls are dying of curiosity and last time here we promise Carl a date with Shy/Sly. So, I'll call Shy, asking her to spruce the girls up, and they join us for dinner."

Mars tearing up. "Really Kenz, bring our girls over!"

Me smiling, "Yes Mars, the girls need to know that our friendship is solid, and may grow into love. We send our GOV Uber to collect them, while Carl expands this table, or moves us to another section.

I ring Shy telling her all is good with Mars and me, and we want them to join us for dinner. So please put Sly on the line while she quickly dresses the girls in cute clothes. I tell Sly the great guy I told her about, Carl, is waiting on us tonight, so be sure she and Shy look good.

***

Carl insists on opening our table more to seat eight, half being kids. He shoos Mars and me to the lounge for Whisky Sours, while the buss staff do their thing. The two of us talk about how our paths cross as we are losing hope, and now we may have a real future.

We hear squeals as Shy/Sly and the girls tear into the lounge. I softly shush the girls, who quiet down and follow Carl, as we quickly move to our table. Carl's buss-staff preps the table with iced tea, juices, and PepsiMax, so Ataliya pours soda for her younger sisters.

I call Carl over and introduce Shy-Brenda and Sly-Bernie who work for me in the German Ambassador's DC Office. I also explain their nicknames, which Carl loves.

Smiling, Carl asks them, "Hi Brenda and Bernie, I love your nicknames so can I also call you two, Shy and Sly?" Both girls nod their heads, yes, eyes twinkling.

Carl adds, "Maybe we can meet next Sunday at Kenz's home for lunch, and then we three visit a Special Art Exhibit at the museum close by. I know your Moms Kenz and Mars want a special time with family tonight, so I will catch up later on plans for next Sunday."

Carl grins, "Okay, the food is coming so enjoy," then murmurs to Mars and me, "Shy/Sly are beautiful, thanks so much."

I look at Mars, amazed by our food, which Carl chooses on his own. The girls tear happily into their burgers, fried shrimp, and chicken kabobs. Of course, Carl gets Mars and me a Porterhouse/Lobster combo, which is simply delicious. Galyna runs over to Mars and me, climbing into our laps, and sneaking little bites of our lobster and steak.

Our eating slows, so I ask the girls to rest for a moment. "Earlier, Mom Mars and I talk about Georgia realizing we both made mistakes that Sunday at the Hilton. So, we talk lovingly tonight saying we are still best friends, maybe girlfriends sometime later.

"We promise each other and our girls, not to ever run away again. Our family includes Shy and Sly who we also love as our girls, and your big sisters. Mom Mars and I are working to sell her house in Seattle, so she and Tanya can live in DC with us.

"I know you girls are very happy, but there are others eating dinner here, so we'll celebrate quietly tonight. Then we'll have a big family BBQ sometime next week, when Carl is off work, and can come too.

"Now all six of our daughters come around for a hug, and we'll have ice cream at home for dessert."

***

Dinners finished, we've wished Carl goodnight and are home with the girls. The ice cream's delicious, and afterward Shy mentions they're going back to their apartment.

Before I can respond, Mars says, "No way are you leaving now on my first night back home. You both have office clothes here, so there's no need to leave tonight!"

I'm thinking deeply and decide to share it with our family. So, ask everyone to sit close together on the sofa and listen carefully.

"We've been hurting for nearly a month since the Georgia disaster, especially Laryssa and Tanya. I love each of you dearly and it hurts me when any of us are sad and in pain.

"Mars just asked Shy and Sly to stay the night, in celebration of her and Tanya being back home in DC. So, I'm now asking Shy and Sly to think about living with us all the time."

There are gasps and smiles all around, but I ask them to let me finish and everyone can speak.

"Mom Mars and Tanya left us because some mean people in Seattle said they will take Tanya from her if Mom Mars do not come to Seattle the next day. So, Mom Mars gets scared and goes to Seattle because she loves her sweet little Tanya. But earlier tonight at dinner, Mom Kenz and Mom Mars decide she and Tanya are staying in DC with us for a long time and I'm happy."

There are lots of Yipees, so I let the kids enjoy the moment.

"Mom Mars, Sargent Anita, and I will fight the bad people and it's Sargent Anita, with Corporal Eleanor's help that gets Mom Mars and Tanya to us in DC. Mom Mars and I need to visit Seattle for a few days while fighting these bad people and will stay with Sargent Anita at her Army Villa in Tacoma."

I look at Mars, who nods yes, "Our girls love Shy/Sly as we also do, so we're asking they join our family, living with us all the time. Then Mom Mars and I will not worry about our little girls being safe when we're in Seattle fighting the bad people.

"I love Shy and Sly the first time I see them at the Ambassador's DC Office. So, they now work full-time with Wanda and me because they're smart young ladies."

Holding my arms out to Shy and Sly, I hug and kiss them, as they then run to Mars; "If you two decide to be family, we'll search for a bigger place, maybe moving in a couple of months."

Mars and our six girls are hugging, crying, and jumping around singing! We Are Family!

It's Real and truly a wonderful evening at the restaurant and home with our growing family of six daughters!

BATTLE GROUND SEATTLE

Anita and I talk nightly on secure lines, laying our trap for Mars's late husband, Daniel's family, specifically his Mom, Karen. I worry about Anita, not wanting to take chances ruining her military career. She assures me her personal computer is clean and the bank probes appear to originate from Nigeria.

Anita wants confirmation of our goal(s), "My understanding Kenz, is that you want Mars's/Tanya's money taken from Daniel's family's control (his mom, Karen).

"Second, the funds return to Mars as well as Tanya's trust with applicable interest; and full control of her home, banking, and other real property(s) returns to Mars!"

Anita verifies, "We are not trying to convict them of a crime, just scare the crap out of them. We start by first approaching the State Bank's VP of Operations, requesting a change in Mars's banking status.

If this fails, then we freeze 100% of this Karen bitch and her husband's assets, including accessible cash in banks, business credit lines, and all credit cards.

"My next task is to nail down the judge whom Mars saw in his chambers. I feel this entire scenario is a scam since my computer search shows no legal filings of any kind against Mars in Washington State Court records."

Anita giggles, "On a whim, I'm searching tax and other business & tax records of the Sanatorium, its directors, and cash flow for the past seven years. I'll report any suspicious financial activities to you Kenzie, who must turn the screws."

"Once the tasks are finished, I'm torching my computer into ashes, so Mars owes me a state-of-the-art computer for my superb detective work.

"I'll also arrange for digs at Joint Base Lewis-McChord's (JBLM) VIP Villa when you and Mars visit Seattle for the State Bank's in-your-face moment(s)."

I thank Anita for helping Mars, and how much I miss her being with me since she was reassigned to the 1st Special Forces Group, Tacoma, WA.

Anita agrees, "My GB-SF life in Tacoma is boring beyond imagination when compared to babysitting Kenz. Working on Mars's financial issues is the most fun I've had during the past two months based in Tacoma."

***

A month after Mars's return, we move to a five-bedroom corner suite in our building. Only high-level GOV officials live here, so security is tops. We are staying in this building until our long-term plans as a family are final, so maybe up to three years.

All bedrooms are en suite, plus there are two separate full baths. Presently, Tanya and Laryssa share a bedroom; Ataliya and Galyna share a bedroom, Shy and Sly share a bedroom. Mars and I each have private bedrooms, but she'll move in with me when Anita or Eleanor is in DC.

Additionally, we can pre-reserve separate guest quarters in our building when Jessica, Borden, or Catherine are in DC for meetings. So, our housing situation is ideal, as Mars and I work out our Love or Friend liaison.

The kids are out of this world happy, and of course, Ataliya/Galyna slip into my bedroom for a cuddle at least once a week.

Firmly planted in our larger unit, we have a new digs BBQ that Sunday, so Carl can join us on his day off. He feels right at home with us at the BBQ, meeting our six girls the day Mars returns from Seattle.

Carl, Shy, and Sly have recently gone on a few fun dates, but today's the first time all nine of us are together with our busy schedules. Neither Carl, nor Shy/Sly date anyone else, so the three of them are quite cozy in their extra-special friendship.

***

Mars and Tanya have lived in Metro DC for nearly two months, since opening up to me about Daniel's family. I present the Colonel a sanitized version of Mars's Seattle issues which we are handling. Mars confirms she's now a DC resident, just needing to sell her Seattle home and settle a few other banking items. She will be active on the President's gun legislation committee, willing to serve as a Co-Chair or Chair.

Mars's Top-Secret Clearance breezes through clean as a whistle, proving all is bogus with Daniel's family's supposedly legal hold on Mars. Mars has no record of ever being committed to a Sanatorium in Washington, State, or Massachusetts. Nor does she now or has ever had any criminal record, not even a traffic ticket!

STATE BANK AND MARS

After nearly three months of intense probing, I'm ready to drop the bomb on Daniel's Mom Karen, her family, and State Bank. Mars and I need to be in Seattle for three work days, most likely returning to DC on a Wednesday night Redeye. So, I suggest we fly out early Friday morning, relaxing in Tacoma for a long weekend of adult fun.

We're okay leaving the girls for 5 days, with Shy and Sly living onsite caring for them. Wanda's now acting as a happy grandmom, is also staying at our place over the weekend. It's so amazing how my Munich job interview with Wanda nearly two years ago, has grown into my loving Metro DC Nuclear Family.

Anita has a one-bedroom suite booked for us at a JBLM-VIP Villa. So, Mars and I plan a "Hot Date" for Saturday night, otherwise, we are cozying and smooching, while nailing down our future.

Step one is Mars's release from Daniel's Mom, Karen's stranglehold, then she is free to live her life. Karen's shadow over Mars's life must be trashed and burned, for the two of us to seriously decide yes to a life of love with our girls

***

Arriving in Seattle late morning Friday, after a long West Coast flight, we rest for a few hours at the luxury Villa. Anita comes over briefly welcoming us and shooting the breeze, but we won't discuss the bank meeting tactics until late Sunday. Our plans are nearly set in stone, so Sunday is a brief run-through probing for potential flaws.

After Anita leaves, we check in with our six girls. It's 9:00 pm DC time when we ring, talking for two hours until the little one, Galyna, gets sleepy. So, Ataliya says goodnight and puts Galyna to bed. We sign off with Laryssa and Tanya, also bidding our two elder daughters, Shy/Sly goodnight. Wanda is coming Saturday morning and staying over until Monday.

It's early evening local time, so Mars and I relax with our first glass of cabernet enjoying the solitude. Tonight, we're sleeping together totally alone for the first time, wearing cute negligees. We talk softly, cuddle, and lightly kiss for an hour before drifting off to sleep.

We relax most of Saturday but review the files we'll drop on the State Bank VP of Operations, Martin J. O'Malley. Mr. O'Malley knows he's meeting key federal people from Metro DC, at 9:00 am Monday but no other details.

HOT NIGHT OUT

Anita books a Saturday night reservation for Mars and me at a trendy Tacoma Dance & Supper Club, so we're dressing to the nines.

We've showered, made up, and done each other's hair, now taking a brief beverage break. Neither Mars nor I are heavy boozers, so our Villa-sipping cocktail is Irish Mist poured over shaved ice. It's a tasty bit of sweet honey-blended whiskey that goes down as smooth as silk.

We're wearing Burnt Orange cocktail dresses, black lingerie, and lightly patterned thigh highs, along with black Jimmy Choo 3" heels. Now dressed, we pour another round, starting to giggle since we're lightweights. We're both 5' 8", so nearly 6" in our heels. Our jewelry is Aurate, along with gold-trimmed black clutches, so we're hot to trot.

Anita says the Supper Club has great dancing but Mars and I'll play it by ear. We hug just as the military driver TEXTs ten minutes to pick up, me caressing Mars's booty, whispering, "Maybe we should do our dancing here tonight sweetie, so we can get naughty."

Mars laughs, "Only our second night alone in the Villa, and you're already trying to get in my panties!"

Looking at her with desire, "Mars, you're the whole package of feelings I thought are gone from my life forever after Kris's death. You're beautiful, but it's not just that, I can talk with you so easily, and on occasion, you have a potty mouth."