Recovery 02: Is It Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mars smiles, "Kenz, ditto for me about life after Daniel's murder. For the first time since it happens, I'm truly happy. I watch you kidding with Shy/Sly and our four younger girls, seeing how strong their connection to you is. It's because you are real Kenz and have slowly but surely reeled me in."

Mars then kisses me softly, "If you want me, we'll play dancing and many other sexy sensual games tonight."

***

Our driver drops us at the Supper Club entrance and we ask the hostess to seat us in the lounge for a before-dinner beverage. Seated at a tall cocktail table, we look at each other grinning widely mouthing, "Whiskey Sours!"

After getting our drinks, Mars is practically in my lap. I give her a raised eyebrow and she kisses me cooing, "Kenz, I see a few guys in the lounge glancing our way, so am showing them you're all mine tonight."

Laughing and lightly stroking her warm thigh, "You are being a bad girl, Mars, so I may just give your booty a few swats when we get home."

Mars turns pushing her booty into spanking range snarking, "Oh No! My Kenz is going to spank me later tonight." She's a bit loud, a few heads swiveling our way and Mars squeals cutely hiding her face in my boobs.

I think, wow this is starting as a blowout fun night. Maybe we badly need to go off the rails together, with our recent Georgia trauma. We also have the earlier trauma(s) of Mars's parents being deported, and losing Daniel and Kris to violence.

I smile and gently kiss Mars, so the bar also knows she's my woman. It's a good feeling, and I think in hindsight, maybe it's good that Georgia happens, forcing the two of us to face the reality in our lives head-on.

No matter how much I love Kris and Mars loves Daniel, they're gone forever. But maybe Jesus is smiling at our truly loving them when they were alive, by bringing Mars and me together with our six girls as a family. I'll always love Kris and Mars will always love Daniel, but there's also room in our hearts for loving each other and our adorable girls.

We're now sitting close at our dining table, warm thighs touching, so I get a bit frisky, and lightly scratch Mars's inner thigh. It's a loving fun kind of naughty play, with Mars murmuring;

"Stay out of my panties, bad girl Kenz giggling up a storm!"

She knows I'm playing her sensually n sexually, and it's not a lustful I've Got To Get Laid moment.

Me still caressing Mars's upper thighs, "You and me sweetie, dancing at the Villa tonight, so we can go bat-shit crazy. Okay?"

Mars moves my hand right up into paradise, "After dinner, let's go home sweetie, slow-dance playing sexy games all night long! I love it here, but I do not want gawkers when we dance pussy n pussy, as I need you to be all mine tonight."

We enjoy dinner, sipping a glass of the restaurant's better cabernets. Earlier, we down two Irish Mist at home, and a strong Whiskey Sour in the lounge, so are getting a little tipsy. We'll sip more cabernet dancing and playing at home, so don't want to get sloshed at dinner.

We do our usual sharing of Lobster Tail and Porterhouse Steak for the main, which is very nice. The evening is delightful, but we both are frisky to the max, so skip dessert and head for the hills.

***

Back at the Villa, I sweetly kiss Mars, moving her onto the huge sectional. Once she's seated, I kiss Mars again, then pour us a large glass of cabernet to share.

Mars looks intently at me, "Kenz, our being here together just feels right. You've respected my feelings from the moment we meet at the legislative reception. Also, you show such care talking with Tanya, her being the only child there and she loves your caring of her feelings."

A slow-drag soul music song starts playing, I pull Mars up to dance and whisper, "Let's coo, smooch, fondle, dance, and romance the evening away, but not have full sex.

"Tonight, we'll honor the memories of our first loves, Daniel and Kris, knowing they're Smiling Down On Us From The Stars!"

Mars agrees, "I'm, with you Kenz darling, and know Daniel and Kris are cheering us on to truly love each other, and Shy, Sly, Ataliya, Tanya, Laryssa, and Galyna, our family"

Smiling coyly Mars whispers, "I'm happy we are here together celebrating true friendship and love. We'll play sensual games and dance all night, to kick start our lifetime of love."

Slow dancing, I softly caress Mars's booty, then unzip her dress, which flutters to the floor. Turning my back to Mars, she does the same, draping both dresses over a chair. Dancing quickly back into my arms a grinning, Mars takes off our bras, leaving us in black thongs, thigh highs, and 3" heels.

Our stiff nipples share an enticing come hither rhythm as we dance, our bodies tightly molded head to toe.

Mars coos, "I truly love you sweetie, and pray we'll have a long life together with our six beautiful girls."

I smile and stop dancing, kissing Mars deeply, "We both want the same in our lives, always working to keep our family safe, healthy, and happy!"

My exclamation point is running my fingers lightly over Mars's damp thong-covered pussy. I feel a creamy wetness on her inner thighs as I play all around her silken pussy.

Backing to the sofa, I sit pulling Mars into my lap, her back to me. Nuzzling her neck and reaching under her arms, I grab fistfuls of boobies, pinching and pulling on both nipples.

Mars shivers and gasps, "Oh Kenz, I love you squeezing my nipples, and holding tightly onto my breasts. Play with my titties all night long sweetie, pinching, squeezing, and twisting them for me?"

Leaving Mars's nips, I move down to scratch her tummy, while licking and firmly biting her ears. Her pussy cream's dripping from her drenched thong wetting both our thighs. So, I scrape Mars's thighs with my fingers and bring her tangy juices to both our lips for a long rich n zesty taste.

Mars is red-hot and ready to get off from my intense twisting of her nipples. I also drop my right hand playing with her navel, pussy, and thighs while licking/sucking her ears and neck.

I quickly see her hot response to my teasing her lusty upper erogenous zones, neck, ears, and nipples, so am content to play in them forever.

Suddenly, Mars throws her thighs wide open in total submission, "You make me so horny, I'm yours any way you take me tonight Kenz," placing my right hand on the front of her sodden, thong-covered pussy.

My pussy-play on her clit spikes Mars to start trembling, shuddering, and shaking, screaming hoarsely, "Cumming, oh fuck Kenz, I'm cumming like crazy," her body stiffens for a moment then settles gently into my boobs.

Our night's young and I'm playing Mars like a fiddle, so after she calms from her intense orgasm, we're back up to slow dancing and booty play. I lightly swat, squeeze, caress, and pinch, Mars's oh-so-sweet tushy, craving its softness. Our feet planted like rocks we stand on the dance floor grinding, kissing, and booty fondling.

As I start sucking her right tit, my right-hand moves from her tushy to firmly pinch her clit, and finger all over her silken hidden pussy. Again, Mars blows out hard like an erupting volcano for the 2nd time in 5 minutes, nearly falling from her orgasm's set-off boost!

I catch Mars, guiding her back to the sofa with sweet butterfly kisses, as we snuggly sit warm wet thighs touching. After Mars catches her breath, we rest and I pour a cabernet refill for us to sip.

I speak openly, "Mars. I want us to have the wild n crazy sexual play we plan for tonight, but no finger or oral penetration of pussies, as we agreed. I also owe you a spanking for leaving us in Georgia, and will soundly Tan Your Booty as my engagement gift to you after all this craziness settles."

I gently swat the side of Mars's booty, "If you love your Kenz's firm booty tanning and want more, we'll make it a part of our future sensual sex play."

I confirm, "Mars, tonight's loving is gifted to each other and the six girls who depend on us. Sky and Sly are 20 but were not loved as kids. You and I are now their parents and will baptize them with the love and tenderness they miss as children. Also, we'll always place Shy/Sly, Ataliya, Tanya, Laryssa, and Galyna's happiness first in our love.

"Once Seattle settles and is history, you can return to working from home and caring for our girls. I'll work from home 50% when in DC, but must occasionally fly to Europe for a few days at Colonel Marvel's and Borden's request.

"Hopefully, the Ukraine war winds down next year with a formal peace treaty, so my Euro travel will be minimal. Metro DC is our family's home for the foreseeable future, with me assisting the VP/AG on select domestic issues.

"I'll also continue serving as Chief of the German Ambassador's DC office until it closes. He may ask for my help in other domestic areas and political matters, which I will accept. We will have our way forward, as soon as Seattle is over n done!

"We will move our lives forward, as soon as Seattle is over n done! Sunday afternoon is for finalizing our strategy for Monday's meeting at State Bank. We'll get all your money released from Karen's control. We'll also free Tanya Education Trust to be managed by you; all current credit cards canceled and re-issued in your name without restrictions.

"Then Anita can lock everything into a neat package transferring 100% of assets to your new DC bank if you desire, or leave it at State Bank."

I add, "Once the banking tasks are finished, hopefully, we can head home on the Tuesday night Redeye flight and hug our girls Wednesday afternoon. We'll have a catered dinner at home, celebrating our family's freedom to live in harmony.

"Later, we'll talk seriously about setting our Engagement and Marriage dates. When those dates are settled, we'll stay at a luxury hotel the next weekend where we'll Fuck n Suck ourselves senseless. I will also firmly spank your booty as promised for your Georgia payment."

Mars, "Wow Kenz, you don't waste time, do you, sweetie? I'm all in with you, maybe even getting a good booty-tanning each night of hotel fucking n sucking!"

***

I smirk, "So my sweetie Mars, we still have until noon Sunday, for playing all kinds of freaky sex games, except no Oral and Finger penetration, or Spanking. Ready To Cum?"

Mars leaps on my lap thrusting her luscious tits in my mouth, with me gleefully sucking on these fat juicy morsels. We wetly kiss for several minutes, both our soaking pussies clinging to their mate like long-lost sisters.

I stand up and we're back slow dancing and grinding to sweet soul love music. I grab Mars's booty with both hands, pulling her up on her toes, my right knee massaging her pussy.

Squealing, "I'm so fucking horny," Mars grabs my hand and we tear off to the bed, still in thongs and hose.

Mars tenderly kisses me, "Darling Kenz, you make me so happy when I think my life is over and done. I promise to always go where you lead me, sexually, physically, and emotionally. I'm your woman, just like Anita told me I should be."

Flipping Mars over, I press my body fully into hers, kissing and yanking on those tender nipples. Turning to my side, I suck most of Mars's right tit between my lips, my right hand instinctively seeking paradise.

Mars is cumming in minutes screaming, "Cumming, Oh Fuck I'm Cumming my darling Kenz, just keep wreaking havoc with my tits, tushy, and pussy until sunup.

So I do exactly as she cries out, keeping Mars cumming and blowing like an overheated volcano until total exhaustion!

I wake Mars late Sunday morning, still lovingly caressing her phat booty, with my lips latched securely to her nipple!

***

Monday morning comes and I'm dressed for power in a Military Black sweater, pants, lightweight boots, and beret, which are used in danger-close Ukraine NATO field meetings. Mar's dress is Sky Blue, Business Casual, with matching 2" Jimmy Choo heels.

The bank's doors open at 9:00 am, and I march briskly to Reception, flashing my JC's Military Attaché ID.

"We have an urgent meeting with Martin J. O'Malley, your bank V. President of Operations. He's expecting a US Gov Official this morning, so please confirm that I'm here!"

To Be Continued

Recovery 03: Yes, It's Real-Conclusion

Billyslate Copyright 2023

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
foxyfowlerfoxyfowler4 months ago

Brilliantly written and just like all your stories I love the story line and true to life well done Billyslate, when is the next chapter please. xxxx

shayneoneshayneone12 months ago

well done i look forward to the next chapter be well happy and safe a fan shayne

cucked05cucked0512 months ago

Don’t stop please.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ode To My Mom: 02 Conclusion Two young competitors meet again as adults and fall in love.in Lesbian Sex
Blackfoot Ranch During a messy divorce, Sadie finds another woman's comfort.in Lesbian Sex
Ode To My Mom: 01 Introduction Two young competitors meet again as adults and fall in love.in Lesbian Sex
Walking with Sam A girl's act of kindness sparks a romance.in Lesbian Sex
Wanna Paint Pt. 01 Two young women find love and success together.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories