Recovery 04: Sequel - Ataliya and L

Story Info
Christmas is the season of love for two preciously beautiful.
10.8k words
4.6
1.4k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

This new Billyslate Love Story is a Slowburn Lesbian Romance tale. The storyline is similar to my previous Literotica Story submissions, having children in certain parts. As usual in my stories, only limited sexual activity takes place when children are home. Also, as a general rule, no alcohol is consumed when children are present.

This story features an evolving Friendship to Love relationship when Ataliya and Lanie, nearly 19 start their Fresher year at Georgetown University (GU).

These two primary characters are in much of Recovery 01, 02 & 03, so you should read all the previous 4 parts (00-01-02-03) to fully understand and enjoy Recovery 04. Ataliya first enters the story in Recovery 01 and Lanie in Recovery 02.

There's quite a bit of backstory early in this chapter, mostly on Lanie, since much of Ataliya's backstory is in 02.

All descriptive sex is lesbian, with young ladies aged 19 or older. Some explicit lesbian sexual activities may feature a strong, but loving woman as the definite TOP controlling the action, along with firm and/or soft sensual spanking.

This and all Billyslate stories are 100% Fiction in every aspect.

Edited By Billyslate/Grammarly

ENJOY!

***

INTRODUCTION

Briefly, Ataliya is a Ukrainian refugee from the Southwestern part of the country. Her farming village is decimated by a Russian Mercenary Group, with cold-blooded murders, gang rapes, disfiguration, and kidnapping of young ladies as sex slaves (Field Wives).

Ataliya escapes miraculously helped by enraged farmers protecting the farming village girls. These farmers go up against automatic weapons with their bare hands, shovels, and pitchforks.

Just 13 years old, Ataliya loses her will to live after seeing these horrors but fortunately is saved and smuggled from Ukraine by a Danish Intelligence Agent, Borden.

At a special NATO base in Munich, he unites her with Kenzie (Kenz), his US-German Ambassador, and Special Forces Political contact. Kenz and her new friend, Mars nurture Ataliya in Munich, bringing her to the US as a war refugee, along with Laryssa 7 and Galyna 3.

***

Lanie is a 2nd Generation American, born in the Apple Orchards of Washington State. Her Maternal Grandparents are illegal immigrants from South or Central America, with her Mom, Nandra born in the Apple Orchards. Lanie's Dad, Pedro is brought to the US at age 3, becoming a citizen after marrying his wife, Nandra.

Lanie was born in the Apple Orchard region of Yakima Valley, the same as her Mom. At 5 years old her parents plan a move to Seattle, seeking a better education and life for their baby girl. Unfortunately, she's hazed in school, often called a Wetback, due to her Latin American accented English. So, Lanie wonders what her future life has in store for her.

Lanie and Ataliya first met in Seattle over the Christmas Holidays at age 13, becoming fast friends for the next six years. Today's story starts a few months before their 19th birthday(s).

***

MOVING DAY: ATALIYA'S - POV

We're moving into a small ensuite double room in the GU Women's Athletic dorm, which is exciting and scary. It's been six explosive years, since Lanie Wela Warez and I, Ataliya Gilson-Nichols met in Seattle, celebrating Christmas and Moms Kenz/Mars's Holiday Engagement.

Lanie and I are instant friends, our lives closely intertwined after first meeting, at Grandma Ann's, both 13 years old.

My extended family also bonds tightly with Lanie, especially my younger sisters, Tanya, Laryssa, and Galyna. Please note, that my three younger sisters are not biological. Laryssa, Galyna, and I actively bonded as sisters during the Russian invasion of Ukraine and met Tanya our fourth sister in Munich.

My entire family and most other people in the village are massacred by The Russian Mercenary Group. Laryssa's three elder sisters are killed by an artillery shell directly hitting their position on the battlefield. We don't have any family or village history about Galyna, her being so young at that time.

Tanya is American, and her Dad is killed in a Mass Shooting in Buffalo, NY, USA. We four sisters are Mom Kenz's and Mars's daughters by adoption, except Tanya, who's Mom Mars's bio-daughter.

During the next six years, Lanie and I formed a close-lasting friendship as Best Buds, our upcoming 19th birthday(s) just around the corner. We're both studious, but I'd fallen way behind in schooling after the vicious Russian invasion landed on my doorstep.

So now, six years after meeting in Seattle, Lanie and I are awarded full joint GU Academic/Athletic Basketball Scholarships.

***

LANIE 'S - POV

I glance over at Ataliya my best bud for the past six years, basically 1/3rd of my life. We met at Grandma Ann's home, during the Christmas/NY holidays nearly six years ago, and it's been full speed ahead for us since then.

Ataliya frequently visits me in Seattle and I visit her in DC, so we spend nearly 95% of our lives together over the past six years. Our birthdays are in the same month, so we'll soon be 19.

I was born in the Yakima Valley-Apple Orchid(s) area of Washington, 2 &1/2 hours SE of Seattle. My USA Grandparents were illegal immigrants, but Mom, Nandra, and Dad, Pedro are both US Citizens, with Mom also born in the apple groves of rural Washington State.

At age 5, my parents pack-up, moving to Seattle, with my Dad starting a small Landscaping business, his customers being mostly Latino. They didn't have a lot of money, renting a place for us in an across-the-tracks poor residential area of Seattle. Mom and Dad want me to attend good schools, so the reason for our moving from the Yakima Valley to Seattle.

Dad does great lawn work, eventually getting a few wealthy customers in one Exclusive Seattle Community. My Mom's a hotel maid working the 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. shift, so my Dad cares for me after school.

He takes me with him to work in the Exclusive community, afraid of leaving me at home alone. I study on a park bench close by while my Dad works and meet Grandma Ann, who invites me to study in her huge home.

After my 3rd study visit, I started to clean the kitchen while Grandma Ann's tinkering around upstairs. I always help Mom clean our house, do laundry, cook, as well as other household duties. So, I'm very good at homemaking, seeing that Grandma Ann's kitchen is still a bit filthy after the cleaning lady's gone.

Grandma Ann enters asking what am I doing. I explain that whoever does her cleaning is a slob, and my Mom will never accept this. Grandma Ann follows-up several times, questioning me about my Mom and Dad's jobs and working hours. Finally, she asks to meet with Mom and Dad at her home.

Grandma Ann quickly offers Mom the full-time housekeeper job for her home, and Dad does all her landscaping work. Mom and Dad's pay includes our living in Grandma Ann's on-site 6-room Caretaker House. Plus, Dad can keep his previous customers in this exclusive community and will now make more money than we ever dreamed.

I'm truly a happy camper but have no idea my happiness will dramatically increase during the Christmas-NY Holiday. My one big issue is where will I go to school, now living in this exclusive community, which is emphatically answered over Christmas.

My current Seattle school is okay academically, but I'm treated like a 2nd Class Citizen, often called ugly names, like, Wetback, or told to go back home to Mexico!

So, it's been nearly 7 years, of loneliness with just my parents, books, and now Grandma Ann. I'm in Jr. High School and don't have any real friends but I'm a straight A (4.00 GPA) Student.

***

Meeting at Grandma Ann's, Ataliya and I, grow to genuinely trust each other as best friends over the two-week Christmas Holiday. We're both 13 and within a few weeks, Ataliya's trust in me convinces her to start playing competitive sports.

First, we try Soccer (Euro-Football) which dregs up terrible memories of Ataliya's friends and family dying in the long-deadly Russian war. So, Randa, Anita's wife suggests we join the Seattle Girls' Club, and try out different sports. I've fooled around with Basketball since age 8, so we try this sport first.

Ataliya quickly falls in love with USA Style Basketball, as we're both tall slim girls, at 5' 5" and nearly 5' 9" by our 16th birthday(s). But our similarities end in height, with Ataliya being a blond-haired blue-eyed Ukraine Slavic and me a raven-haired cool grey-eyed Latino American.

Both Ataliya and I display firm C-cup boobs, with nicely toned booties consistent with long hours of racing up and down basketball courts for the past six years.

***

REFLECTIONS 1: ATALIYA-POV

After living in the USA for several months at 13, I'm so excited as our US Military flight lands at the JBLM base in Tacoma, WA. We'll spend six weeks in the Seattle/Tacoma (SeaTac) area including Christmas and New Year's. Life is wonderful for us since Moms Kenz/Mars will get engaged in Seattle during the holidays.

Moms Kenz/Mars talk so much about Lanie, also 13, and lives in Seattle that I can't wait to meet her. We're buds at first sight as Lanie also fawns over my younger sisters. Her Dad, Pedro, and Mom, Nandra are happy with Lanie and me becoming instant buds since she's also a loner in Seattle without any close friends her age.

My second day at Grandma Ann's finds Laine and me inseparable in the evenings when my little sisters are sleeping. We two newly christened teenagers and my younger sisters stay in Grandmom Ann's spacious wing, where Lanie and I have our private lounge area to watch movies, enjoy chips, and gossip like most American teen girls.

After the two-week Christmas holiday break, our Moms, Kenz/Mars, elder sisters, Shy/Sly, as well as Anita, and Randa begin intensely home-schooling us at Grandma Ann's. Lanie waits patiently, helping me learn the advanced lessons. She knows I lose so much schooling time with Russia's relentless war on Ukraine, so Lanie always supports me.

My learning skills eventually returned to pre-Russian invasion levels, me being an A-student. At the end of our six-week stay at Grandma Ann's, Anita suggests Lanie and I alternate living and studying in DC/SEA on six-week cycles and holidays, which we do. Anita, Randa, and Grandma Ann tutor us in Seattle; with Moms Kenz/Mars, Shy-Sly-Carl, and Grandmom Wanda tutoring us in DC.

Lanie loves sports, pushing me to try learning one. After a brief try at soccer, Randa sets us up with the Seattle Girls Club. Trying out for basketball we instantly decide this is our preferred sport to play together. Lanie knows a bit about the game, having played casually since age 8, but at the Girl's Club, we aggressively learn to play highly competitive basketball.

Carl played a lot of basketball in Junior High and High School, so Shy/Sly convinces Carl, Jordan, and a few of his other local friends to work with us when we're in DC. So, Lanie and I tenaciously play/practice basketball year-round for the next six years.

By our 17th birthday (s), we're top-level players on the Seattle Girl's Club team. We began thinking seriously about playing at the University level. Also, in the four years since starting our home-schooling, Lanie and I'd become academic terrors with, 4.00 GPAs, a direct result of having skillful and dedicated tutors in DC/SEA.

We decided on GU after looking into various universities in SeaTac/Metro-DC areas. Since we've been 100% home-schooled for the past five years, we never played high school basketball. So most major colleges are unaware of our great basketball skills.

Several smaller local Washington State Community and DIV III Colleges show interest in us because of our Girl's Club competition. But Lanie and I aren't interested in studying or playing basketball at a small college and don't follow up.

***

REFLECTIONS 2: ATALIYA POV

BRENDA-SHY/BERNIE-SLY

Shy/Sly, 23, has lots of fun with me, Lanie, and the young'uns, but they seem a little down in the dumps over NYs. So once all the holiday excitement settles and life's back to normal, Lanie and I corral our Moms.

I ask Moms Kenz/Mars, "Can we please talk somewhere private about Shy/Sly, as they seem so down and out now?"

Mom Kenz gives me a sideways look, "Ataliya, let's you, Lanie, Mom Mars, and I have a real Mother/Daughter day of shopping and then talk over a late lunch."

I don't know how in the world we go from Shy/Sly being sad to a shopping spree. But what 13-year-old is going to turn down a day of free shopping with her new best bud and Mom(s)?

So, four days later Lanie and I have our glorious day of power-shopping with Moms Kenz/Mars. We're allowed to buy anything we want within a certain price range(s). But Lanie and I don't go wild spending money, just enjoying the time with our Moms.

We finish our shopping spree and enjoy a nice early evening meal at Ruby Tuesdays, talking generally for two hours. We're sipping our PepsiMax sodas, having just ordered food when Mom Mars opens;

"The main reason we're shopping today is to talk about Shy-Brenda, Sly-Bernie, and Carl. Also, Mom Kenz and I do not spend any time with just you two during the Christmas Holidays, so this beautiful outing is just for the four of us."

Lanie and I jump up from our side of the table and run over fiercely hugging our Moms, telling them how much we love them, thrilled by having Moms Kenz/Mars to ourselves all day.

***

SHY-Brenda/SLY-Bernie

Smiling beautifully, Mom Mars starts;

Lanie and I are teenagers, so they'll be honest with us, also seeing Lanie as their daughter and happy we're so close. But our sisters, Tanya, Laryssa, and Galyna are too young for this talk right now.

Brenda and Bernie meet in Foster Care as 5-year-old Orphans when other kids are bullying Brenda. Bernie rushes in to help Brenda, pushing the three mean kids away from hurting her. From that day in Foster Care, both girls stay close like sisters until they're 18. So, now as adults, they live together sharing a small DC apartment.

Mom Kenz meets Brenda and Bernie after she returns from Germany to manage the Ambassador's DC HQ Office. Brenda's cute and quiet, and thus Mom Kenz nicknames her Shy, while Bernie appears bold and saucy, thus Sly is her nickname.

Shy and Sly are nearly 22, working in the DC Office via a Temp Service Contract. Loving Shy/Sly since her 1st day at the DC office Mom Kenz makes their jobs permanent because they're little cutie pies and dedicated workers.

Shy/Sly meets Carl after he waits on Mom Kenz and me one evening at a nice restaurant. Carl's so pleasant serving us, that we invite him to a BBQ at our condo, where he spends time with Shy/Sly. Both girls develop a close friendship with Carl, so we often tease them about being Carl's two perfect girlfriends.

A month before we leave DC for the Christmas holidays in Seattle, Shy/Sly talks to Mom Kenz and Me. They love Carl dearly and ask our blessing for them to truly be Carl's Loving Girlfriends (Trio). When our new home is finished, they want to live together on the family property in a wing attached to our main home.

Mom Kenz has been carefully watching the three of them for months, so isn't surprised by the girls' request to share their spiritual and sexual lives with Carl.

Knowing our response could devastate three young lives, Moms Kenz and I wrap Shy and Sly in our loving arms, enthusiastically approving the Shy-Carl-Sly Love Trio.

At that point, only Moms, Kenz/Mars, Grandmas Ann/Wanda, along with Anita and Randa are fully aware of the Shy-Carl-Sly love trio relationship.

So, the reason for Shy/Sly's sadness, is they're not with the man they love for most of the Christmas/New Year Holiday Season. Carl has to work at the DC Restaurant for much of the holiday except Christmas and Christmas Eve, spending only 3-days with his girlfriends.

***

Now, Carl/Shy/Sly has been a LOVE TRIO for six years, with the girls 28! So, our entire SeaTac/DC family members know of their special Loving Relationship, including Tanya, Laryssa both 14, and Galyna-11.

Continuing forward with their togetherness since age 5, Shy and Sly are pregnant, and their babies are due in DEC, for nice Christmas gifts. Shy is expecting a girl and Sly expects a boy, who will most likely be very mischievous like his mom.

We lived in the Condo for 3-years until Mom's Kenz and Mars built our new home on 3 acres in Southeastern, MD, which includes an attached 7-room wing for Carl's Love Trio!

I have a one-bedroom ensuite and lounge upstairs in the main house, where Lanie sleeps when she's here. Tanya/Laryssa share a bedroom ensuite, as well as Grandma Wanda's bedroom ensuite and the GBR ensuite, all on this upper level.

Mom Kenz/Mars MBR Suite/Lounge is on the main level, along with the Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Study, Gym, Guest Bathrooms, and other shared family areas.

Galyna declares she doesn't need a bedroom, since she's sleeping in them all. I truly love her as our baby sister, so I have her dresser, closet(s), and desk as a part of my bedroom suite, where she mostly sleeps.

Otherwise, Galyna floats among her sisters Tanya/Laryssa, Moms Kenz/Mars, and Grandma Wanda's bedrooms. Galyna always says she's just where she wants to be, adored and loved by her family(s).

***

INTRO TO COLLEGE BASKETBALL: LANIE-POV

Carl has contacts with the GU Hoya coaching staff and arranges for Ataliya and me to play in an intra-squad practice game when we're 17. Our education level is equivalent to HS Seniors with Ataliya having to play catchup for nearly a year.

I suggest we practice with some of the incoming GU Scholarship Freshers for two weeks and then play the intra-squad game against current varsity team members. So, we'll play this game soon after the GU Fall Semester starts.

It's early September, with Ataliya and I in terrific physical condition since we run and/or aggressively play basketball six days a week. Carl scouts around the campus, introducing Ataliya and me to 3-GU Scholarship Freshers and two walk-on Wannabees forming a practice team of seven potential players.

Ataliya's a fabulous playmaker but always lets me lead since she's only played basketball for five years, versus my ten. I step up, explaining Ataliya's and my situation to the others, the two of us having played Girls Club basketball for five years in Seattle, but not ever playing high school basketball.

Two of the scholarship players snicker, so I ask Carl to ditch them thinking they're smug and won't make good team players. We're now a fledgling pickup team of 5-young gals, Donna, being the only seasoned high school scholarship player.

During the first two days of drills, we run, run, and run until exhaustion takes over. But we five girls are in tip-top shape, so, I ask Carl and his good friend Jordan to focus on a run-and-gun style offense. Our 2nd priority is playing a menacing 2-3 zone press, along with a tight girl-on-girl defense.

For a solid week, we work our butts off, Carl and Jordan pushing us to our limit(s). We're now playing as a smoothly functioning unit for another week before the big game.

Avoiding any injuries is crucial since we five gals are all in without backup subs. Gradually, we jell perfectly, but there are only five of us, so we must forfeit if there's a game injury.