Recovery 04: Sequel - Ataliya and L

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later hundreds of students are milling about as we arrive at the GU practice gym. I shudder, thinking oh heck what have I gotten us into, our butts are so gonna get creamed.

Casually strolling to our bench, we pass a tall skinny black girl looking longingly our way, so I walk over, introducing myself.

Smiling cutely, "I'm Lanie, Wanna Play?" asking her to join us. "Four of us five crazies are high schoolers or college fresher walk-ons, with one true Fresher Scholarship player. We're challenging the GU Varsity team to a practice game and it looks like you wanna play basketball."

Returning my smile, the girl nods at the others, who wave her over with wide grins, as we now have a substitute.

She introduces herself as Terrie, a probationary Fresher, and an avid basketball player. She's had tough family problems for the past two years, which affects her high school GPA, so cannot play as a Fresher this year. Terrie wants to play next year, so needs to get her GPA above 2.80 since failing to reach a 2.80 will nullify her GU Basketball Scholarship.

I explain, that only Donna from our pickup team is a true GU Scholarship Fresher this year. Possibly, Terri, Ataliya, Mercedes, Rosalyn, and I can be teammates for four years if Mercedes and Rosalyn delay walking on until next year. We could be ready for an NCAA Championship run by our 3rd year together (Donna's Junior Year).

All five girls laugh, yeah right, let's just start our NCAA National Women's Championship run in this intra-squad practice game today! Our 6-girl pickup team for today's game is Donna (Scholarship Fresher), Mercedes (Merc)/Rosalyn (Ros), (Walk-on Freshers), Terrie, (Probationary Fresher), Ataliya, and me (HS Seniors).

We talk strategy, me asking Terrie if she's in playing shape, and she nods yes. I lay out our game plan, seeing if Terrie wants to wait a couple of minutes watching the action, and then come in.

Terrie smirks, "I'm terrific on jump balls, so let me start, play for a New York Minute then sit watch, and learn your gals playing style!"

I look at Carl who grins, "Lanie, you're Team Captain, so show me whatcha got girl!"

Me, "Okay, Terrie's jumping, tipping to Ataliya, who'll push the ball deep in the corner to Donna for 3 points." and it's a ballgame from that point.

The jump ball goes exactly as I designed with Terrie skying the ball. God, she shoots her booty high in the air, definitely a future dominant All-Big East Conference Center.

Ataliya takes Terrie's jump ball tip flying deep into center court, with a sweet left sideline flip to Donna who buries the Trey (3-pointer).

I'm up screaming Defense like a wild woman, as Ros/Merc double-team the ball, causing a turnover.

Ataliya takes Donna's inbound pass, quickly moving to the basket, then casually flipping an Alley Oop to Terrie who jams it for a deuce (2-pointer).

Ros forces another turnover on the inbounds play, quickly passing to Ataliya at the baseline corner who nets the Trey. By now, I'm truly a wild and crazy Captain Lanie, screaming at my gals to blow it up.

Terrie, huffing and puffing, points at me as she dashes to the bench. We're moving the ball around beautifully, then Ataliya sets a nice left-side screen for me and I drill another Trey.

The Varsity Starters call time but it doesn't help, as our pickup team tears the joint down, leading 29 to 8 before the coach blows the whistle. Our girls run over giving the starters hugs, happy with our play, but modest since, next year we plan to be fresher teammates with some of these Lady Hoyas.

Shy and Sly come over giggling and hugging us gals, each giving Carl a kiss for his great coaching. They're floored by our decisively beating the GU Varsity girls, allowing Sky/Sly an opening to show a little affection to their shared boyfriend, Carl.

Donna excitedly, "Great game guys! Lanie, I want all five of you on the team next year. We're so gonna win an NCAA Woman's Championship Ring by my junior year. Terrie, get your butt in gear with classes, so you're eligible to play next season, keeping your athletic scholarship!"

Terrie's grades are borderline by NCAA rules, so we read her the riot act. She has a year to bring her Fresher GPA in at 2.80, assuring she can join the team next season as a Red Shirt Fresher.

Rosalyn (Ros) and Mercedes (Merc), both 3.70 GPAs, decide to wait a year, then walk on when Ataliya and I are Freshers, so we five girls will have four years of eligibility together.

Coach J strolls over to congratulate our excellent play, asking us to meet with her on Monday. I briefly discussed our GU Basketball plans with Coach J on we five girls joining the team next year. She's 100% in our corner, salivating at the reality of us five girls being NCAA-GU Athletic Freshers next year.

Coach J tells Carl she'll place him on the GU Women's Team payroll as a Special Assistant for 60 hours a month if he agrees to keep working with the five of us all next year.

***

GU WOMEN'S ATHLETIC DORM- LANIE POV

Ataliya and I actively tutored Terrie for a year, who hits the books hard bringing her fresher grades in at a respectable 3.02 GPA. Rosalyn and Mercedes completed their fresher year with 3.75 GPAs, and Donna had a great academic year as a Scholarship Fresher with a 3.90 GPA.

After nearly six years of intense homeschooling, Ataliya and I burned the SATS (1600) and GU Entrance Exams.

We receive full-ride combined Academic/Athletic Scholarships, so today a year after our outstanding intra-squad exhibition game, we're moving into the GU Athletic Dorm as Freshers.

Although we've been best buds for six years, living alternate periods in Seattle and DC. We have never lived as close as we will be for the next four years, sharing an ensuite room in the GU women's athletic dormitory. So, we're eagerly adjusting to the luxury of our newfound space with complete one-on-one privacy.

Our room has comfortable twin beds, good space for our desks, dressers, closets, bookcases, and a small sofa. Our private shower is full-size, easily holding both of us if we're running late.

Relaxing on her bed, Ataliya grins, "Hey Lanie come over here with me."

Me, smiling, "The next 4 or 5 years is you and me, bud, so let's enjoy our new GU free ride, with shared adoring love and respect. We must promise not to let anyone spoil our terrific friendship."

Tearing up, laying her head softly on my shoulder Ataliya sighs, "After escaping from war-torn Ukraine, you're the first and only true friend my age I have in the world. I fully trust you and our DC/SEA family(s) who genuinely love us, knowing we're destined to be lifetime friends."

We hug fiercely lying closely on Ataliya's bed, tears flowing down our cheeks like cool spring raindrops. Dead-tired from our moving into the dorm, and high emotions over having private space, as well as our upcoming 19th birthday(s). We drift easily into a light two-hour nap, waking up warm and snug in each other's arms.

***

It's nearly 7:00 p.m., so we clean up and walk to the Healey Family Student Center enjoying a quiet meal as we're early arrivals for orientation. It seems so quiet us being away from the background noise of our wonderful family(s). We've been at GU less than a day, but our already close bond's tightening even stronger.

Casually eating, we talk mostly about our close Lady Hoya teammate (s), Donna, now a sophomore with three years of eligibility left for the team. Rosalyn, Mercedes, and Terrie are also sophomores but are technically Fresher-Redshirts on the basketball team, with four years of eligibility left. Ataliya and I are true Freshers, so we five girls are playing together for four seasons.

Next year when Ataliya and I are sophomores, we six girls will be the GU Women's team core players, promising Donna an NCAA Women's Championship in her junior year. So, we're super excited about playing with the other 4-girls, knowing a future NCAA Ring(s) is on the table, we just have to grab it.

Ataliya and I move away from basketball talking on many other topics, pledging our enduring friendship and love. We also commit to keeping our high GPAs, honoring our parents, grandparents, and baby sisters by frequently spending special times with them.

Quite often, we catch ourselves staring cutely into the other's eyes and smiling brightly. Finally, we've talked out our plates empty, so stroll back to our dorm holding hands, quietly enjoying the first day of 100% togetherness.

***

DECISION TIME

Back in our dorm, I look at our twin beds whispering, "Ataliya, I want to keep talking about our great past and future as best buds. Let's change into thongs and PJ tops, then climb into one of our beds, cuddling while we talk."

Grinning, I yell, "Ataliya, the last one changed is a Rotten Egg," taking off for my dresser, dropping clothes along the way!

We jump into bed, me giggling and I howl, "Lanie's The Winner!"

Ataliya responds softly caressing and smacking my cute booty, "Lanie, You're A Real Cheater!"

Laughing joyously, we hug, again staring deeply into each other's eyes, our thighs softly touching, I feel a warmth oozing into my thong. It's so peaceful, us lying here in each other's arms whispering sweet little secret moments from our long unbroken friendship.

Somewhere along the way we fall asleep, me waking first spooning Ataliya. She's still asleep snoring lightly, her warm booty cozily settled into my pubes. I softly nuzzle her neck, a happy camper holding my best bud close. We needn't worry about the time since Sunday is a free day to finish moving in.

A few hours later, I sense eyes on me and awaken, seeing Ataliya smiling cutely. She winks, brushing my lips with a soft kiss whispering. "I love our first night as roommates sleeping in my best bud's arms. We'll always share one bed at night whenever we're alone. Okay?"

Nodding, and not quite as bold as Ataliya, I tenderly kiss her cheek. "Yes, we'll always sleep together as best buds forever. Let's lie here for a few minutes, then dress, eat breakfast, and check out the campus."

Ataliya doesn't accept my timid on-cheek kiss, turning my face back, and giving me a longer wet kiss on the lips, "Now Lanie, this's how we'll always kiss as best buds when alone!"

Me, smiling widely, "Okay Babe! After breakfast, we'll call my Mom and Dad to talk since they're usually up and about by 7:00 a.m. PDT." As Ataliya suggests, with us being nearly 3,000 miles from Seattle, we must diligently show my parents our love! We also talked briefly with Grandma Ann and Randa, telling her to say hello to Anita, away on a GB-SF operation.

We have a great conversation with our Seattle family, and then Ataliya's phone dings and it's Laryssa, Tanya, and Galyna whining about missing their big sisters. They're really cute pouting over the phone, so we ask our Moms if someone can bring them to our dorm.

We explain the athletic dorm is mostly empty since it's Fresher Orientation week, so, our baby sisters can spend Sunday night with us and go home mid-morning Monday.

Mom Kenz asks, "Ataliya, are you two sure about the girls staying overnight since you've just moved in?"

I yowl Moms, "Lanie and I love having time to ourselves talking so much all day until late last night. But we also want time with both of you once a week when we're settled in. Our lives are changing dramatically with both of us fully living away from home for the first time. But we're still your daughters and the girls' big sisters, so we'll always spend quality time with everyone."

I continue, "We love our little sisters, and know that Lanie and me living away from home at GU is scary to them. Both Lanie and I feel their spending the night with us, a day after our move comforts the girls. We plan for special times with them every month depending on our away game schedules.

"Since our baby sisters are safely bunking with us tonight, Lanie and I urge Moms Kenz/Mars to go out, and have fun together howling at the moon, and other fun stuff?"

Our Moms agree, that Carl, Shy, and Sly will drop Tanya, Laryssa, and Galyna off in an hour with clothes and sleepwear, and our sisters are so happy. Mom Kenz/Mars are coming for breakfast tomorrow, a quick dorm tour, and taking the girls home afterward.

With our sisters' visit settled, Moms Kens/Mars, Ataliya, and I talked in depth about our close friendship and living away from home. "I tell our Moms we promise each other to always be best buds, lovingly respecting both of our family(s) and never letting outsiders come between us."

Lanie adds, "We have two wonderful families in SEA/DC and will always honor both. Ataliya and I rang my Mom/Dad, and the extended Seattle family this morning, giving them our love. They're so happy we think of them the first morning after moving into our dorm.

Our Moms squeal with joy at our promise to each other, and family(s). They tell us to enjoy college life, and they're always here to talk or us seeking guidance. We've been great daughters for the past six years, and they're gonna give us a nice party for our 19th birthday(s), both just around the corner.

***

ATALIYA-POV

We enjoy a quick catch-up with Carl and Shy/Sly when they drop off our sisters. Tanya/Laryssa-14 and Galyna-11 are wildly happy staying overnight with us. We show our little sisses the GU campus buildings, the practice gym, and finally our athletic dorm.

A few iffy looks are thrown our way as we tour the dorm with the girls, but Lanie and I ignore them since they're also Freshers and unknown to us. Donna, now a sophomore arrives on campus early, so stops by for hugs and kisses, since Tanya, Laryssa, and Galyna also see her as a big sister.

Watching our little sister's happiness during our varying activity(s) confirms the wise decision to have them visit this afternoon, staying overnight. After pigging out on a KFC buffet, we lie on floor pallets talking about everything under the sun and finally falling asleep hours later.

Moms Kenz/Mars comes for breakfast at 9:30 a.m. Monday, as well as a quick look-see at our dorm before collecting our sisters for the drive home.

The girls enthrall Mom Kenz/Mars with how much they love Lanie and me, listing all of yesterday and last night's fun time. They especially love our adoringly chatting with them for hours lying on the floor before falling asleep.

Our Moms' visit is brief, but we get cute sideways looks and smiles, so we sense our Moms suspect us of sharing one bed. Without a doubt, it's difficult to fool moms who love you, so I'm glad we hinted at a few lifestyle changes to them in yesterday's phone call. For certain Lanie and I will openly discuss our decision to sleep in one bed, on our next Mother/Daughter day out.

***

FRESHERS AT GU: LANIE POV

Following a busy Monday morning with family, Ataliya and I, attended our first orientation program from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. We enjoy a light snack at the Student Center, and then back to our room for the evening. Tuesday's a full day of orientation, so we'll have a quiet evening in our room and early to bed.

Heading towards the shower, I grin shyly, "Ataliya, you aren't deserting me now girl?" as she stands by the bed.

"Okey Dokey!" Ataliya answers with a huge smile, taking off after me, and flinging clothes in every direction. We hug feeling a special warmth sealing our new freedom to change our lifestyle(s) as we so choose. This dorm suite is our home-sweet-home for the next four years, so we can strip naked, shower, lounge, and sleep in one bed as we please.

We're like little kids playing and splashing water everywhere. We repeatedly smack each other's booties and then tenderly hug. I certainly feel a delightful sexual tingling in my groin, knowing without a doubt that Ataliya feels the same sensual pull to me.

It'll take time for us to fully realize, work out, and harness these new exciting carnal feelings, but we've got 4-years. Finishing our showers, we shampoo, condition and dry each other's hair, then slip on thongs.

Lying in bed wrapped in each other's arms, we talk in whispers for a few minutes, before drifting off to sleep. It's been a busy Saturday, Sunday, and Monday for us moving into GU, so our bodies need a good night's sleep.

Same as two nights before, Ataliya boldly but softly kisses me on the lips, "Good night sweetie, I'm so happy we're together at college. We'll have the times of our lives over the next four years!" gently caressing my booty.

I shyly return the wet kiss, gently fondling Ataliya's bottom whispering, "I love our past 6 years of closeness with no ever coming between us, soon celebrating our 19th birthdays, as GU Athletic Fresher Roommates."

***

Orientation week flies by, so classes and basketball practice start for the Fall Term. Ataliya and I are so happy that Donna, Ros, Merc, and Terrie are now on campus, and we mostly hang out together. We live in the same sports dorm, but in different sections, with Lanie and me being academic Freshers.

Basketball practice is going great guns, but we see a bit of resistance from the varsity players as Donna practices more frequently with us. Soon, Donna and we five newbies are working together like a smoothly tuned Jag-XKE 12-cylinder engine.

Mom's Kenz/Mars has our group over for a Happy Birthday BBQ at our Eastern Maryland home, giving us a fun day of relaxation and great food. Tanya, Laryssa, and Galyna are on top of the world with our visit since we all sweetly dote on them. We joke they're our Private Cheerleading Squad, so they must come to all GU home games, as we count down the days until our first game.

***

Ataliya and I rarely socialize with others at GU, focusing our efforts on Family, Studies, and Basketball in the order of importance. We spend most of our dorm room evenings in thongs behind the closed doors of our room. Nightly, we cuddle in one of our twin beds, our bodies close n tight until sleeping.

Our not-so-subtle closeness reaches a Significant Milestone this Friday night, our 7th week at GU. Both Ataliya and I have full bushes, which we trim bi-weekly before showering.

Tonight, we're leaning against each other resting lazily on the bed our legs casually askew. Without thinking, I comb my fingers down Ataliya's still-damp blonde bush to her swollen pussy lips, which are oh-so-soft.

I look big-eyed at Ataliya feeling a wet n creamy moisture high on her inner thighs, certainly not water. "Is this okay sweetie, for some reason I just want to play in your pussy hair?"

Ataliya smiles kissing me wetly, "You are my best bud Lanie, and you can touch me anywhere when we're alone. Maybe from today on we'll start trimming each other's pussy before showering?"

Still playing in Ataliya's damp bush, "Yes, I'd like that because we are getting closer every day," as I place her hand on my raven bush sighing, "I love our alone time where we can try different or new things."

So, we fall asleep in bed Nakid playing with our bushes and delicate pussy lips for the first time. Waking up later, we freshen up, then turn in for the night still playing with our booties and pussy hair(s).

I look piercingly into Ataliya's eyes, "Babe, it's certainly past time for us to have a big girl pow-wow with Mom's Kenz/Mars. We need to tell them about our exploring light sex in our evolving affection, asking for their guidance."

Saying nothing, Ataliya leans in gently kisses me smiles, and nods yes to talking to our Moms about sex. "Maybe we'll ask them to visit us and eat in our room, having privacy to openly admit these new sexual feelings. Let's wait a few weeks focusing on basketball until we're fully into the season."