Recovery 04: Sequel - Ataliya and L

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snark, "Okay, then you must keep your hands away from my pussy, booty, and boobs until we talk with Mom's Kenz/Mars."

Ataliya squeals cutely, "No Way Best Bud!" wildly giggling and rolling on top of me. "We're gonna play around with each other to our heart's delight in our room. But I agree, we'll not go much further sexually than playing cute n sexy games until talking with our Moms."

I smile, nodding, "Our Moms and Dad trust us and we'll always respect them, so no fingering or tonguing into our pussies until after talking with them. We'll fess up to everything we've done sexually since moving on campus!"

Holding each other close, we pull the covers over our naked bodies, knowing our lives are heating up sexually each day we're in the dorm. It's only been about 2-months and we're now happily sleeping naked every night.

Are we moving toward becoming a truly romantic couple, or just exploratory, since we now have privacy? Both Ataliya and I are uncertain where we're (our lives) headed at this point, so we must honestly seek guidance from our parents.

***

BASKETBALL SEASON IS HERE:

Last year GU's Women's team had a Mediocre Season, going 14/17 in the won-loss column, equaling a .452 winning percentage. So, we feel by midseason there's a golden opportunity for us to break into the starting lineup as Freshers.

Ataliya and I are walking on pins and needles, waiting for our first GU NCAA game. We five newbies and Donna are dominant in team practices but realize Coach J. will mostly start last year's varsity junior and senior players. Hopefully, all fourteen of us will get a few minutes on the floor, but that depends on how close the game is.

This is our season-opening home game, and it's been a very hectic time with lots of practice. So, Ataliya and I'll delay talking with Mom's Kenz/Mars about our slowly evolving love lives after our final game with Seaton Hall on 20 DEC before the Christmas break. This will be a tough game, possibly making or breaking our season.

***

McDonough Gymnasium is going wild just before the 7:00 p.m. Tip-Off of our opening game, on 7 NOV 2023. We're playing Maryland Eastern Shore (MES-Hawks) from the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference (MEAC). GU is favored to win since MES is a smaller NCAA Division I College.

Our first-string players can't get into a rhythm, and we're quickly falling deep into a hole, so Coach J. brings Ros, Merc, and Donna in. They change the tempo, scoring several quick baskets.

Five minutes later, Coach J. pulls two more 1st string players bringing Ataliya and Terrie in with Donna, Ros, and Merc also on the court. Coach J. rotates me and Ataliya in and out at the small forward position, as we six players demandingly take control of the game playing most of the 2nd and 3rd quarters.

We've built such a lead, 74 to 58, that MES can't come back and win the game. Our older Varsity players don't want to play clean up in the 4th quarter so I push Coach J. to send in Elaine, a 5' 4" walk-on, and also Phyllis another shorter player at 5' 5".

Both girls are great ball handlers and defensive players, but their height limits them. For example, most of our players such as Ataliya, myself, and Terri are between 5' 10" and 6' 4".

Elaine and Phyliss are dedicated players, practicing hard all the time. I quickly corral them, saying they'll play guard, and ball control is key at this late stage.

When possible, they should wind the 30-second clock down to 6, then look to pass for the easy layup or a shot from the top of the lane. Also, they should stay in our normal half-court 2-3 zone defense.

Initially, both girls are a bit nervous, never expecting to play tonight, but quickly settle, playing a beautiful ball control 4th quarter, without a turnover.

Later, Coach J. emptied the bench, with Elaine and Phyliss flawlessly controlling the floor and game tempo.

The game ended 82-65, a solid win for us, plus giving the team great depth at the guard position. Elaine and Phyliss are sky high on adrenalin running over hugging Ataliya and me first, and then the other team members.

Donna congratulates the two shorty(s), as she calls them, "Elaine and Phyliss, you gals played a terrific 4th we're all so happy and proud. We'll certainly need your steady play on our NCAA DIV I Women's Championship run!"

Carl looks at me sideways, "Lanie, great move sending the shorty(s) in. They have sure hands and good ball instincts, which we'll need in tight games. I'm so proud of your and Ataliya's unselfishness in helping the newer gals. With your devotion Lanie, it's like having another coach on the floor."

I nod at Donna, "We promise you an NCAA Ring, and by golly, we're going to get it for you. Elaine and Phyliss have mile-wide smiles from your atta-gal for their 4th quarter play. Teamwork wins Championships, and you've ensured it from the two of them.

Donna, Ataliya, and I practice extra time with Elaine and Phyliss, as they're now an integral part of our team. Carl has us focus on their defense and ball handling which is extremely important late in a close game.

The two gals' nickname is the Shorty's, which they wear with pride. I tease them, "Elaine and Phyliss, you're no longer bench warmers," playing for at least 1-quarter in each of our eleven games to date.

Coach J. is brilliant in saving two years of scholarships since she'll now use them for walk-ons, Ros, Merc, and Elaine/Phyliss (Shorty's).

We've won 10 of our first 11 games, losing a nail-biter to Wake Forest, an ACC team, on 17 DEC. We beat Seaton Hall by 10 points on 20 DEC, with the Shorty's playing an excellent three-quarter court pressing zone n trap defense in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

Our team starts an 8-day Christmas break immediately after this game. Ataliya and I are getting ready to travel to Seattle and visit my Parents, Grandma Ann, Randa/Anita, and other Sea/Tac extended family(s).

Following our Christmas break, we play at Kennesaw St, in Georgia on 29 DEC, so Coach J. allows us to fly there from Seattle on 27 DEC. We also have games on 1 and 4 JAN before the big UCONN game on 8 JAN, so we have a heavy schedule for the first week in JAN.

***

FESSING UP TO OUR MOMS AND DAD: ATALIYA POV

Following our solid win over Seaton Hall, Lanie and I meet Mom's Kenz/Mars for a late afternoon snack. Our Moms, Grandma Wanda, and younger sisters are flying to Seattle later tonight, starting the Christmas/NY vacation at Grandma Ann's home.

Carl suggests we eat at his restaurant, and he'll place us in a private n quiet area, where we can talk openly without worry. So, we enjoy a brief snack while seriously discussing our NEW romantic feelings. Our Moms need to get home early, and then depart for the airport in an hour.

"I bring our Moms up to date on Lanie and my evolving sensual and romantic activities starting with our first night in the GU dorm. I focus on Lanie and me mostly touching and kissing, but not orally or digitally penetrating each other sexually."

Lanie adds, "We discuss our changing lifestyle in depth when alone in our room. Neither of us wears anything other than thongs, once our door is locked around 9:30 p.m. We shower together daily and have been sleeping in one bed since the first night."

She gives more detail, "Initially we mostly, hug, kiss, and cuddle at night once we're in bed. But after three weeks we started cuddling whenever alone in our dorm room. We've been careful in maintaining our Best-Bud persona the moment we leave our room and are in the public eye.

I take over again, "Mom Kenz/Mars, Lanie, and I know we're 100% in love, without question. So, we're asking for your 'Support n Guidance' in how we best proceed now.

"We've been like two peas in a pod for the past six years, so we don't see any need for this coming out drama. Lanie and I are happy, keeping knowledge of our love life within our nuclear and extended family(s) for the next few years. Our long-range plan is to get engaged after graduating from GU and marry a year later."

Mom Kenz grins, "My darling daughters, this will be the briefest response on record. We Parents Know This Day Is Surely On The Horizon, including Dad Pedro, Mom, Nandra, Grandma Ann, and the entire DC/SEA family(s).

"You two young ladies have been inseparable and one with another since meeting six years ago. You're always, good girls, excel in your studies, play competitive basketball, and dote on your younger sisters."

Mom Mars adds, "Please keep being vigilant in limiting your sex play to cuddling and subtle romanticism in your dorm room, knowing others in the dorm may hear any loud in-room goings on.

"You do not want your loving each other to become a distraction to your studies or the basketball team. There are still many young homophobic people and professors around, especially with GU being the oldest Catholic and Jesuit University in the USA."

Mom Mars smiling, "Now let's celebrate with our Seafood Salads, Desert, and lots of talking about how much we love our family(s).

Mom Kenz adds, "You'll be home alone for 60 hours, so enjoy your new love. Two bottles of Fume Blanc are in your lounge fridge to officially celebrate your love."

She winks cutely, "If you're both ready for full sex, the next 2-days are perfect with great privacy, having the house completely to yourselves. Our two beautiful 19-year-old girls can give each other a fabulous time of full loving sex tonight and tomorrow night!"

Lanie and I hug our Moms, tears streaming down our cheeks. Their sound advice mirrors our action plan, so we're as Happy As Yellow Tulips!

***

WET N WILD SEX: ATALIYA POV

Our late afternoon outing with Moms Kenz/Mars is spectacular, including the scrumptious foods. We talk and talk, with Lanie and I occasionally shedding tears of gladness, versus much despair earlier in our life(s). Now we're migrating to enjoying true love along with great visions for the future.

Grandma Wanda and the girls are waiting at Carl's since he, Shy/Sly are taking them to the airport. Arriving home, both Moms give us Very Warm Hugs, saying I Love You before Lanie and I race upstairs to our bedroom lounge!

We're happily sealed behind locked doors of our home, still wearing our nice clothes. I hastily pop open a bottle of chilled Fume Blanc from our mini-fridge. Lanie and I sip from one glass since our Mom(s) sometimes allow us to share glasses of wine during special times at home.

While snuggling on the sofa I grab Lanie's tight booty, pull her onto my lap, and lay a supper-wet kiss on her.

She looks anxiously at me, "Ataliya, are you the big boss tonight?"

Lanie adds, "Earlier, we decided to alternately direct/control our sex lives, with neither of us being the ongoing top. So, I'm guessing my babe wants to be Bossy-Ataliya tonight?"

I stand, bringing Lanie up with me, "You're so beautiful tonight and we have Mom(s) Kenz/Mars blessing, so hot n steamy sex on tonight's menu. But we'll also keep our fucking on the low since it's our first time having all-out sex."

I wetly kiss Lanie again while lowering the zipper of her stunning red dress, which flutters to the floor. Neither of us wears bras this afternoon so I grab two handfuls of Lanie's big firm C-cup boobs. Lightly pinching her right nipple, I swoop in, my mouth wolfishly licking and sucking Lanie's left tit.

Going batshit crazy with excitement, I frenziedly worship my babe's juicy tits, repeatedly washing them with my saliva-filled tongue.

Lanie squeals cutely, so I sit on the sofa again pulling her over my lap. I tap her thong-covered tushy twice, Spank-Spank, quickly ripping the thong to shreds.

Smiling wickedly, "Lanie Babe, you and I need to talk seriously about our sexual rules and who's in charge which we can do tomorrow at breakfast."

Gently caressing Lanie's bare booty, "You're mine tonight and tomorrow until I say different," popping her phat-booty a third time, Spank!

Lanie cries out, "Wait Ataliya, 2X, we talk about us rotating being The Top!"

4 th -Spank, "I'm in charge now Lanie, and no more back talk from you before breakfast, unless you want your booty tanned to a flaming bright red!"

Lanie looks tearfully n fearfully back at me with big pleading eyes, nodding yes.

Bringing Lanie up to sit on my lap kissing her sweetly, still softly caressing her stinging booty. "I Love You Lanie! I'll never hurt you but am taking full charge of our sex tonight, maybe for all time. We'll talk for real in the morning," as I sweetly kiss her eyelids, cheeks, nose, and finally her soft trembling lips.

She groans, "Okay Ataliya, but I'm so confused right now!"

Sighing, I admit, "I've new ideas on who's the BOSS, so we'll talk tomorrow and truly decide our sexual roles as lovers, then spouses. I plan to be in charge of our sex all year except for three days; Your Birthday, Independence Day, and My Birthday, when Lanie's the BOSS."

Lanie opens her mouth to speak and I whisper, "Shush babe, no more questions tonight, or there'll be lots more, red hot tushy spanks for you. Now is the time for our first night of all-out fucking, volcanic orgasms, and making sweet love to our heart's content."

***

Grabbing Lanie's booty, I lift her off my lap to stand, and softly rub her soaking wet pussy, murmuring, "Someone named Lanie, so much loves my being the boss, because I feel an Amazon River of pussy juices flowing down your inner thighs to the knees."

Kissing her deeply, "Come on honey admit it, you love your bossy best bud Ataliya owning you, heart, booty, and soul."

Grinning, I stick two long fingers deep into her soggy pussy, "My babe knows this sweet pussy is crying out loud n clear. Atalaya please fuck me all night and day, so just go with the flow."

I take a sip of the Fume and give the glass to Lanie telling her to down the rest. Then moving to the bedroom part of the suite, we also close and lock this door shutting out the world. I'm still in my black dress and thong, while Lanie's butt-naked.

Standing by my bed, I beckon Lanie, "Strip me babe, and make it sexy!" But she quietly stands there immobile, her face unreadable.

Realizing she's truly dazed and running on empty, I sit her softly on the king bed, legs hanging over.

"Please spread your legs, darling, showing me that pretty pussy?" Lanie calmly widens her thighs with a hesitant smile.

Smiling widely, I pull my dress up to my waist and slip off my thong, followed by the dress drifting to the floor.

Sinking to my knees, I crawl between Lanie's open thighs, my eyes twinkling, "I Love My Best Bud Lanie!"

Calmly, I lick the love juice from her right knee up to her swollen vaginal lips and lovingly suck them. Then, I reverse from her left pussy lip down to her knee, soothingly tongue-washing her left thigh along the way.

Lanie's body shudders as if she gonna orgasm, "Oh Fuck. I Love You My Darling Atalaya!"

Before she finishes, I lunge between her thighs, fluttering my tongue over her swollen vaginal lips. Then ramming my face and tongue deep into her pussy, and sucking like a Hoover Vacuum Cleaner!

Lanie cums shrieking like a fuel-laden 5-diesel locomotive going downhill, "I'm cumming babe, fuck me I'm cumming like crazy," so I quickly turn and flop my pussy fully on her face, Lanie gasping for air trying desperately to push me away.

She must feel I'm trying to smother her, so I hastily jam my face back into her gooey pussy, licking and sucking with a vengeance. Lanie gets the idea, starts lustily sucking my pussy and we're now 69ing like Minks. I'm all in with our mouths full of wet-fat pussy, truly sexing it up on our inaugural night of hot n nasty fucking.

Our bodies flop about all over my bed, as we spasm, tremble, shake, shudder, and shimmer gurgling on our free-flowing creamy pussy juices. I certainly hadn't foreseen our first-time sex going off the fucking rails, but am so happy riding out 'Cums Galore' on our sexual roller coaster.

Lanie's full submission, causes my body to ignite like a Cat On A Hot Tin Roof' so we need to slow down for A New York Minute. I crawl up lying beside Lanie, taking her in my arms, kissing her softly along the corners of her lips. We settle a bit after both cumming wildly from my aggressive pussy eating attack, then 69ing like wildcats, so I decide to talk during our cuddle break.

Holding Lanie tightly, "Please don't be mad with me darling, but I look back on our nearly four months alone in the dorm. It's always me breaking the ice on most of our sexual barriers, like our first few wet-tongue kisses.

"I'm the first one to make every big sexual advance, except the time you played with my damp pussy hair." Sniffling as I explain my feelings, "I need to be the TOP most of the time if we want to have a long, varied, hot, and loving sex life."

Adding, "You know 100% I will never hurt or abuse you, except spanking that delightful tushy when my Lanie's a bad girl."

Lanie's quiet for a few mind-numbing moments then grins widely. "Okay babe, let's do it your way, you are the boss all the time, except 3X a year as you say. Now, we don't need to waste time talking tomorrow, just fuck and suck the day away!"

***

Lanie lays her head on my chest, gently licking and nursing my boobs with her long tongue. I squeal gleefully when she lovingly bites and then sucks my nipples for minutes like she's crawling in the Sahara searching for spring water. She weeps happily kissing every inch of my chest, stomach, and navel.

Lanie rolls me fully missionary, climbing right on lightly kissing my eyelids, then ears, cheeks, and neck. She repeats her slow and sensual kissing journey of my body, shoulder, and tits down to my stomach, groin, thighs, and toes.

Lanie looks adoringly into my eyes before starting her journey back up to my pussy. "Ataliya darling, I love you with all my heart and lifeblood. So, I'll worship your body now, then Wholly place our sex life in your hands.

"So, I'm sealing our deal with a kiss!" swooping up and vacuuming my pussy into her mouth.

Teeming with lust, Lanie devours my pussy with her mouth, while reaching up softly pinching my nipples. Now wiggling my booty all over the bed, I feel an orgasm building from Lanie's voracious pussy eating, and squeal, "More, please darling more, I'm almost there!"

Lanie teases me, "Is my darling Ataliya ready to Cum from me eating her sweet little cherry pussy?"

I screech, "Yes Darling! Yes! I'm Cummmmmmming, oh Lanie I love you so much!"

Lanie grins wickedly, "Am I eating my babe Ataliya just like she wants me to?" digging deep into my pussy as I implode into a series of earth-shattering Cums, one after another.

She goes in for the very last drop of juice from my tingling drenching wet pussy, me drifting off into subline tranquility!

Lanie licks her way back to my lips sharing my sweet juices by kissing me softly with hundreds of little, 'I love you pecks'.

***

I wake up sometime later, noticing it's still dark, and take a gander at the desk clock. It's nearly 4:00 a.m., so there's time for me to Ring Lanie's Bell again and again before getting up.

Easily backing away from spooning Laine's booty, I slide down smothering my face in her bodacious tushy. Digging in and licking between her firm butt-cheeks, I jam 2-long fingers deep into Lanie's still-soaked pussy as she cutely whines, "Babe, you scared the heck out of me, I was sleeping like a log."