All Comments on 'Recovery'

by pupwos

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
OzBushrangerOzBushrangerover 6 years ago
An enjoyable read

Unlike our 'Anonymous' friend (I love how courageous, anonymous trollers/critics like to stay hidden behind a wall of anonymity), below, I found this story enjoyable to read. It is certainly SciFi but also had elements of romance and first-time erotica.

I found this story well-crafted and well-written with very few -- if any -- typos.

Keep up the good work and remember that no-one builds monuments to critics.

mindwipermindwiperover 6 years ago
great story

I liked the buildup and the magical changes and the ending. Kudos for the prologue, it helped wind the story down and give the reader a sense of finality.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cute ending

Nice story with a good cute ending ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

This was a very well written story. There was a little confusion for me as to why Casey just went with what was happening...even as much fun as it might be to find out what sex as a woman feels like, I would lose my mind if something like that happened to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely

Started reading just to pass the time... then really fell into the story. Doesn’t read like an amateur story!! Beautifuly well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow what a story

I really liked this story, I had a lot of fun reading the story. It was truely well written and it was really enjoyable. Please keep writing, you are really good.

AmputeesarefunAmputeesarefunover 6 years ago
About Time a really well written story

I really did enjoy the story . I so wish I had had this option . It would have been so good to keep my leg ahh well .

Dawn191270Dawn191270about 6 years ago
Awesome love story

I really liked the way you built the story up , well written . Had good pace and a really good ending .

tssld_83tssld_83over 4 years ago
Beautiful

I loved reading this story. I need a Max :)

tausttaustalmost 4 years ago

This was a really well written story, excellently paced with great character development and just the right level of erotica. It's a shame you have not posted more, I would love to see more stories from you.

pupwospupwosalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To taust

Thanks for your kind words @taust (and others)! I have other abandoned drafts, but nothing that came to me the way this one did – and my need for an outlet reduced when, a few months after writing this story, I finally accepted that I was actually trans. (Who could have possibly guessed from a story like this one?) Maybe I’ll write more at some point, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where can find the full story of "secrets of the strongman" by Nancy Rose, this story is very hot i like it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous