Recovery

Story Info
Two Dryads provide care and gratitude.
2.9k words
4.53
2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drifted through blackness. Then the pain set in. A hot burning. His upper body seemed to be on fire. He opened his mouth to scream, but his throat was parched, and he could only manage a hoarse croak. This sign of life seemed to be enough, however, because all at once he felt a cool touch on his chest that eased the burning. A voice murmured something he couldn't understand. He tried again to say something. Another hand rested coolly on his cheek. Someone lifted his head and held something to his lips.

"Drink," he heard a second voice.

He opened his mouth and swallowed. A sweet yet earthy tasting liquid ran down his throat.

"That's it," he heard the voice again. "Drink up."

He swallowed until there was nothing left and lowered his head. He felt someone hold him in a gentle embrace. The pain subsided. Then he fell back into unconsciousness.

The next time he regained consciousness, he managed to open his eyes. He looked into a green canopy of leaves through which golden sunlight fell. Again the pain returned, but this time not as strong as the first time.

He tried to speak.

"What happened?" His voice sounded hoarse and his throat scratched, but he got the words out.

"Shhh," a voice went. "Rest." She sounded calm and comforting.

"Your injuries were severe," another voice added. "But you're safe now. Are you in pain?"

"Yes."

Again he felt the cool touch on his chest, making the burning more bearable. He lifted his head. A figure knelt in front of him and gently stroked his upper body with her hands. She spread a brownish paste on his chest. He could not see much of her, for she had leaned forward, and her flowing brown hair hid her face. Several vines with leaves and small red berries on them were woven into her hair. These tendrils were also wrapped around her arm, which was clothed in a tight-fitting sleeve of green fabric.

No, the tendrils were not braided into the hair or wrapped around the clothing, Sebastian realized. They were growing out of the figure. Nor was the green her clothing, but her skin.

A dryad.

He let his head sink back onto the pillow. A face appeared above him. Another dryad. Her skin was of the same green, but her hair was darker. She had green eyes with brown sprinkles, a snub nose, a petite mouth, and a pointed chin. Sebastian realized that his head was not bedded on a pillow, but in her lap. She smiled at him, and he meant to detect a flowery scent.

"Where am I?" he asked.

"In our grove," the dryad replied. "You saved it from evil forces, but suffered a serious wound in combat. Do you remember?"

A vague memory surfaced in him. A dark figure shouting something and hurling a fireball at him. His protection being breached, and how he cast an attack spell with the last of his strength before the fire hit and burned him... Pain. So much pain.

"You were unconscious for several days," the dryad explained as the other continued to apply ointment to his torso. She had covered his chest and was now gently stroking his stomach. He realized that he must be unclothed. "My sister Willow and I already feared for your life. But you have found your way back," the dryad continued.

"Willow," Sebastian repeated, looking to the dryad who continued to stroke his lower belly. Her touch was gentle and soft, and he could feel himself getting an erection. Quickly, he looked again at the other dryad. "And what is your name?"

"Ivy," she replied, stroking his forehead. "But now sleep. You must regain your strength."

When he next awoke, morning was just dawning. Sebastian half straightened up and for the first time got a chance to take a closer look at this place. In the light of the first rays of the sun, he saw a clearing surrounded by tall trees and dense undergrowth. It measured perhaps ten meters in diameter, and the ground was covered with thick moss, on which he lay comfortably.

The two dryads lay across from him, a few steps away. They slept in a close embrace, with Willow lying on her back and Ivy's head resting against her breasts. Sebastian looked at the two more closely. Willow was a little fuller than Ivy, her breasts larger and heavier with larger nipples and darker halos where Willow's were more pointed. Willow's hips and pelvis were also more flared and rounded. In any case, they were both very attractive in their own way, and even more so as they both lay there in blissful embrace.

Willow let out a light sigh, turned on her side and put her leg over Ivy's hip. In doing so, she revealed the view between her legs. Sebastian caught himself thinking about walking over to the two of them and taking them while they slept. He had never had two women at the same time, certainly not supernatural ones.

He shook his head. Where did these thoughts came from?

He looked down at himself. The skin on his upper body shimmered rosy, as if it had just grown again. Which was probably true. The dryads' care must have accelerated the healing of the burns. In fact, he felt good. Extremely well, even. Revitalized and vigorous. Like a tree in spring.

Like a young tree, his dick also rose, aroused by the sight of the two sleepers.

Could he dare?

He closed his hand around his shaft and began to massage, again taking in the sight of the sleeping dryads. He imagined sliding his cock between Willow's large breasts, and his erection grew stronger.

Again he tried to get rid of these ideas, but the desire was overpowering.

He imagined Ivy lying on her back in front of him and penetrating the silky folds between her legs. He tightened the grip of his hand and masturbated faster. Getting closer...

Somewhere nearby, a branch broke with a loud crack. Willow, who was apparently waking up anyway, fully awoke and sat up. Sebastian froze as their eyes met. For a moment, nothing happened. Then the dryad smiled and gently touched Ivy on the shoulder. "Wake up, dearest."

Ivy stirred and sat up as well. "What is it?"

"Our guest seems to be back in full possession of his powers. And from the looks of it, he's taken a liking to the sight of us."

Ivy looked over at Sebastian, and her eyes widened. "Oh."

"Yes," Willow said. "I think you've been feeding him too much of our potions. You know what effects they can have on mortals."

"Too much?" asked Ivy, "Or just enough?"

Willow chuckled, placing a hand on Ivy's cheek and pulling her close. The two sank into a passionate kiss that heightened Sebastian's arousal. Ivy rubbed her breasts against those of her lover. The dryads broke away from the kiss and stood up. For the first time, Sebastian could admire them in full. Their long hair, interspersed with tendrils, fell over their shoulders. The flawless, tight skin whose greenish hue was unfamiliar but attractive. Their hairless crotches. Willow reached for Ivy's hand, fingers intertwined, and both dryads slowly approached him.

"You didn't have to do it yourself," explained Willow. "All you had to do was ask us." They knelt down to his right and left. Willow's soft lips settled on his. He returned the kiss and felt her mouth open. He probed with his tongue and felt a tingle all over his body as the tip of her tongue playfully brushed against his. Ivy kissed his neck, her pointed breasts brushing his shoulder. He broke away from the kiss with Willow, grabbed Ivy's chin and pulled her close to him to kiss her as well. His tongue explored her warm, moist oral cavity, eliciting a soft sigh of pleasure from her. Ivy pulled back, reached into her hair and plucked one of the small red berries growing on her. She held it between her fingertips and lifted it to his mouth. "Eat."

He looked at her questioningly.

"It will give you the strength you need to properly enjoy our gratitude," she explained with a mischievous smile.

He understood and opened his mouth. She slipped the two fingers with the fruit into his mouth. It tasted as sweet as anything had ever tasted. A warm feeling spread throughout his body, especially his loins.

Ivy wanted to withdraw her fingers, but he closed his mouth and sucked her fingers and caressed them with his tongue. Her eyes widened and her breathing quickened. Willow's hand wrapped around one of Ivy's breasts and began to squeeze and massage. Sebastian decided to follow suit and reached for the other breast. The dryad's soft sighing increased to a moan.

Willow gently pushed her back, and Ivy gave in and let herself sink onto her back. Willow half lay over her and sucked on her nipple. She pushed Ivy's legs apart and slid two fingers inside her, which immediately shone wetly. Ivy's moans grew louder. Sebastian lay down on the other side of the dryad and kissed her greedily again. He kneaded her breast and squeezed the hard nipple between his fingers. Ivy put a hand around his cock and slid it up and down.

Sebastian let his hand slide down over Ivy's body. He felt for the small hard pearl between her soft moist folds, found it and massaged it gently with a fingertip. Ivy twitched, her back arched, and her moans grew hoarser. Together, Willow and Sebastian brought her toward climax.

"Stop!" cried Willow suddenly, pulling her fingers out of her lover. Surprised, Sebastian also paused in his movements. Ivy, deprived of her climax, grabbed Willow's wrist and tried to make her finish her work. But Willow eluded her grasp. "We have been rude, beloved. Hospitality dictates that we take care of him first."

She crawled over Ivy's body to Sebastian and knelt over him. She kissed him passionately first on the mouth, then on the chest, and then let her mouth move further down. He moaned as she ran her tongue over his cock from base to tip and then circled his glans. Ivy joined in and kissed Willow with his cock between them. It was an incredible feeling. He couldn't take his eyes off and enjoyed the sight of the two dryads and the feeling of two pairs of lips and two tongues licking and kissing his cock.

Then Willow pushed Ivy aside and knelt over him. Her full breasts swung back and forth before his eyes, and he straightened up and buried his face between them. His cock rubbed over her belly. The dryad lifted her hips, grabbed his cock and guided it inside her. Sebastian moaned as he penetrated her. He grabbed her breasts with both hands and kneaded and licked them as they both fucked. Willow put a hand on his chest and pushed. He understood and sank back into the soft moss. He lay on his back while the dryad rode him. It was an overwhelming sight to watch her from below as she moved up and down, her plump breasts swaying.

Ivy knelt behind her lover and placed one hand on her breast. The other she slid between Willow's legs and touched her where Ivy herself had been touched by Sebastian earlier. Without breaking her rhythm, Willow turned her head and the two dryads sank into another kiss.

Sebastian thrust his hips upward and rammed his cock deep into Willow. She was torn from the kiss with her lover and gave a sharp cry. "Oh yes, wizard. That's it." She changed the movement of her hips from back and forth to up and down as he thrust into her from below. He thrust faster and harder, enjoying the feeling of giving it to her.

"You like that?"

"Yes, keep it up!" she cheered him on as Ivy continued to stimulate her clit.

Sebastian felt a tugging in his scrotum. "Getting close," he moaned.

"Fill me up," the dryad panted.

Their bodies slapped against each other, the rhythm of the sounds quickening as he approached climax. Then his cock twitched inside her, and he exploded in several waves, spraying his hot seed into Willow.

"Oh, that's good," the dryad moaned. "I want your life juice." She continued to ride him while being rubbed by Ivy and climaxed shortly after Sebastian as well. Her insides tightened around his cock and she twitched and trembled.

Breathing heavily, they both came to a stop. Sebastian sat up again, and Willow bent down to give him a wild kiss. Then she turned around, and kissed Ivy with the same passion. Willow rolled off Sebastian and sat down next to him in the moss, while Ivy continued to kiss her. Then she lifted the hand she had been stroking Willow with between her legs and slipped her fingers into her mouth. Sebastian felt renewed arousal rise within him as he watched Willow lick her own juices from her lover's fingers.

"I think our guest needs a short break," Ivy said, pulling her fingers from Willow's mouth. "What do you mean, love?"

"A break we can use for ourselves," suggested Willow, lying down on her back. She placed her heels on the floor and spread her legs.

"Right." Ivy sank into her lover's embrace, kissing her. Again the two dryads rubbed their breasts together. Then Ivy slid back and buried her face between Willow's legs. She began to lick her cleft, which was still full of Sebastian's seed. Willow closed her eyes in pleasure, curled one hand in Ivy's hair and twirled her own nipple with the other.

Sebastian turned on his side and watched as Ivy licked her lover, sucking up her juices and his seed. It was an incredible sight that made him hard again. Normally he would not have been ready again so quickly, but apparently the dryad's fruit had strengthened his powers. He knelt behind Ivy, placed a hand on her buttock and squeezed. He savored the sight of her backside, then she responded to his touch, stretching her pelvis in the air and offering herself to him. Sebastian let his hand slide between her legs and rubbed her mons pubis and labia. He moved closer, grabbed Ivy by the hips, and then rubbed his cock between her legs. She released her mouth from Willow's lap and moaned "Take me wizard."

She didn't need to tell him twice. He thrust his hard cock into her as she resumed licking her lover. It was a sight Sebastian would never forget. Ivy's little round butt cheeks right in front of him with his cock inside her, her back in front of him and her head in Willow's lap, whose body was quivering with pleasure and making her big breasts tremble. She lifted her head and looked at him while Ivy licked her, getting pounded by Sebastian.

They moaned in a triad now, Ivy's voice a little muffled as their bodies found a common rhythm. Ivy moved her pelvis in unison with Sebastian's thrusts as her hot flesh pulsed around him.

Following a sudden impulse, he put a hand to her buttocks again and stroked her sphincter with the tip of his thumb.

"Oh, you've got some ideas," Ivy gasped.

"Would you rather I let it go?"

"No, go ahead, it feels good."

He fucked the dryad and continued to play with her anus. She seemed to enjoy it, for soon she was quivering all over and emitting a series of stifled cries of pleasure. He withdrew from her.

"Have you had enough?" she asked in wonder.

"No," he replied. "I have another idea."

What he did next he had never done before. He penetrated Ivy with two fingers and moved them around until they were slippery with her juices. Then he pulled them out and smeared Ivy's anus until it shone wetly.

"Oh, I think I like that idea," she gasped. What Sebastian was doing seemed to get her going enough to redouble her efforts between Willow's legs, as the other dryad approached a climax one more time. Sebastian pressed lightly against Ivy's anus with his glans. She wiggled her butt so that his cock rubbed against her backdoor. It was an overwhelming feeling. Using both hands, he spread her hole and pushed the tip of his cock into her first, and when she enthusiastically agreed, the rest.

It felt fantastic to fuck the dryad in the ass. She was tight, and with each thrust he was getting closer to the next orgasm. Ivy liked it too, as she moved in time with his thrusts to take him all the way in. The insides of her thighs shone wetly from the juices running down her legs.

"Yes," he groaned out, ramming his cock all the way into her. Again his eyes fell on Ivy's delicious ass. He pulled his cock out of her anus, which remained pinkly dilated for a brief moment before closing again. He rubbed his swelling glans against her sphincter. His member twitched and a fountain of his seed shot out, wetting Ivy's back and her shoulder blades.

"Oh, that feels good, Mage," she purred, "so warm. More of that."

He erupted two more times, leaving milky white lines on her green skin. Then he rolled to the side and lay on his back, breathing heavily. Ivy emerged from between Willow's legs and dropped into the moss. Willow was also breathing heavily, having gone through several climaxes. She leaned toward him and gave him another intense kiss. "Rest a little longer. Gather your strength. You'll need them when you leave this place."