All Comments on 'Recovery Pt. 02'

by GiovanniBruscato

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story and I sure hope it continues

This is an amazing story. Different than most and very well written.

RailroadTareRailroadTareover 6 years ago
Keep it cumming

So far, so good....no, really good. Lots of fun with Auntie perhaps?

sabra16023sabra16023over 6 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Waiting for another chapter. Thanks

larry74403larry74403over 6 years ago
Out-Fucking-standing

You are doing great. Don't let anyone tell you where to go in the story.

You are doing outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was even more fun than the first one!

You sure as hell upgraded the whole package since the 1st one, all the teasing and love escalated into stratosphere with just a few innocent action but bearing great meaning and daring future. There are all too few stories here on Lit that omit the meaning of taking it slow for the sake of fapping to the story. There is so much love between them and all those sweet words only bring them closer with each movement...I just hope auntie doesn't mind and will actively support them in their decisions.

Is giving it a 5* even a question by now!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great so far!

This story is progressing nicely. The writing is solid and the desire between them is palpable. I really hope you keep the aunt out of things and make it a genuine love story between them, but it's your show.

Brett78xBrett78xover 6 years ago
Great story

I like the development, so far. Please remember: inanimate objects lie (on the table, on the floor, etc.; people lay (on the bed, under a tree in the meadow, etc.).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
True potential of a great story.

The story so far being captivating I await the next instalment, my only concern is the shortness of the chapters published whilst the wait for the next seems fat to long.

Carry on the good work.

ken0001ken0001over 6 years ago
I agree with another commenter I don't think a 5 is to much..

I see love in the story but I think lust and passion may rule. I'm also very interested in seeing how the aunt plays in the story. Anyway I find your writing refreshing and am looking forward to future episodes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story

So very well written. I'm in love with Dottie! Can't wait for more to find out how Peter and Dottie get together. A very hot story.

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffover 6 years ago
Used

This story has been posted before.

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisover 6 years ago
Great twist

I've enjoyed the story so far. That twist at the end of Chapter 2 was nice.

About that comment about lie/lay. It's backward. Lay is transitive; lie is not. What that means is that something has to be laid down. People, cats, dogs, etc., lie down. Check your dictionary. Part of the reason that lie/lay gives people trouble is that "lay" is the past tense of "lie."

Lie, lay, have lain

Lay, laid, have laid

SWIM21SWIM21over 6 years ago

I love the pacing so far. All the teasing and hesitancy interspersed with sweet, loving kisses. Really gets the oxytocin flowing.

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
keep going

your hot story is on the right track...you're one of those good writers here with a great knack for sibling romance

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Jesus, why didn't Peter tell Dottie to "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" she for over half your story. That's 3,000 words. And your paragraphs where she is talking are too fucking long. LESS IS MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A great story, looking forward to the next chapter. ASAP please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fantastic story ! One of the best I have read here in years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some of the best characterization and plot development on this site....

...while taboo, the topic is vey hot and will obviously end either both of them hurt and apart or fucking each other like rabbits.

Aunt Dorothy is an authority figure and as of the last line, doesn't seem disturbed at seeing the brother and sister in an intimate position.

Is she comfortable with their developing romance, will she want to share?

Will there be babies involved a perfect triad of sexual bliss?

The next scene has a lot to answer for....will you take up that banner?

Looking forward to enjoying the rest as much as I have every word so far.

Thank you.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Dottie is in charge

But,

As interesting as it could be, keep the role of Aunt Dorothy as wise adviser.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
Wow

Erotic and I thought very well-told; I don't think anything else is necessary aside from I'm glad she got under covers with him and they had that special moment--although I can't imagine why the aunt didn't explode. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!!

I'm 76 years old & just now breathing normally again. I've fantasized for years about situations like this. I hope you have more like this in the near future!

EllijulesEllijulesover 4 years ago
backstory is just...

I always read completed series and check comments in all chapters to decide if I'm going to invest my time reading any stories on this site. From looks of it, this looks like it is a sibcest light romance so I will read to finish but so far I can't really wrap my minds to the backstory and characters.

Dad, mom, and older sis all died from diseases that have likely contributed by hereditary factors. If I remember correctly, schizophrenia is included. The biggest reason for illegalizing incest in almost all cultures is underlying issue of genetic disorders. Fictional tale of incest romance is very captivating and erotic. But the reality of it is not. From the start, it made me think of the real dark implications of incestuous relationship will bring and thus pulled me right out of the story. If this series was just a smut with horny siblings satisfying their pure animalistic desires then I guess it doesn't matter as story is not important one bit. Then again, in that scenario, you wouldn't need any backstory to pull the readers in...

I also have a difficult time with sister's character. As told: She is incredibly gorgeous and hot. She has a very friendly demeanor. Overall, pretty much perfect. Yet she is inexperienced because she isn't a slut and she wants to have a sexual relationship with someone she loves (like her brother). This is hard for me to accept. First reason being, she let some old smelly man dry hump her in a bus. 99% of female population would be screaming and calling cops. Even if the molester is attractive man, no right minded women will find that arousing. Yes, this is a fantasy but still need to be believable. If she is willing to let that fly then how likely that she is still inexperienced? Obviously this shows she severely lack any inhibitions. Did she make up the story to seduce her brother? But there was absolutely no indications in the story so far that she might be making up the story. Secondly, for such a hot girl, it is difficult to believe that she was not approached enough times by men. Obviously she is horny. If not then she won't be making not so subtle attempts to seduce her brother. With her looks and her friendly demeanor, she is surely very popular and draw attention of many men and likely the attention of a confident and attractive men. Did she fought off all those men because of her desire for her brother? It could have been believable if that old man dry hump never happened but as it stands, not very likely that she would be inexperienced.

I will likely to read on as this series is very short one and I like light romantic sibcest.

rightbankrightbankover 3 years ago
the slow build

is incredible

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGiovanniBruscato@GiovanniBruscato
158 Followers
Sicilian-American; Lord of All He Surveys; cosmologist; French horn virtuoso; collector of triangular things; soup connoisseur; former Formula 1 driver; John Holmes stand-in; heffalump, not woozle; Eloi, not Morlock; a man, standing in front of a woman, telling her "hey, nice ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Recovery Previous Part
Recovery Series Info