Recovery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This felt like a moment of truth had finally arrived. I was nervous as hell being put in a spot where I would tell Dottie how I felt. Would this change our relationship, our dynamic? "Well, the truth is..." I paused momentarily, realizing that I didn't exactly know where to go with this. "I think you're amazing. You're funny, smart, and sweet. You always act as if you're happy to see me and that I'm the most important person in the room, regardless of who's in that room."

"That's great and very sweet of you to say, Peter, but that's not really what I'm asking and I think you know that."

"Yes." Nerves. "The truth is I think you're perfect in just about every aspect. Your eyes are stunning and your hair is beautiful. And..." I was shivering slightly. Why was I such a pussy? "You're body is breath-taking, every aspect of it. I know you feel sometimes that you look top-heavy but, oh my god, what a gift to the rest of the world. You're toned and your legs are gorgeous, not too muscular, you have a flat stomach. Your butt..." I think I was beginning to sweat a little. "I can honestly say it is without equal. It is unquestionably the most exquisite, most touchable, squeezable, kissable butt in the world." Oh my god, how did I get through that?

There was a short silence after that but I could feel her smiling into my shoulder. She snuggled up closer, dangerously close to my preposterously stiff dick. Quietly, I heard her ask, "Kissable?" She continued smiling.

I was embarrassed. "Yeah, sorry about that. I got a little carried away. I really didn't mean to say all that."

She pulled her head back and studied my face. "So you didn't mean all that?" She genuinely looked hurt.

"Dottie, of course I meant all that. Just not something a guy expects to say to his sister. Most would probably find that gross, a guy thinking his sister is hot."

She sighed. "This really is an unfortunate situation we find ourselves in, isn't it? You think I'm attractive, you like my butt, I like having my butt touched, plus I think you're really cute too, you're lying naked right next to me with what I'm sure is a painful boner right now. And yet, you are still my brother and I am still your sister. These kinds of situations are probably frowned upon, right?" She smiled at that. Then she rolled over, the top half of her body pressing against my chest. Her boobs were crushed into me and I could feel her hard nipples through her T-shirt. She grabbed my face and said, "But, god, if you weren't my brother..." With that she pushed her full red lips to my forehead. She pulled back, her face just inches from mine and said quietly, her voice a little rough, "Peter, I know we can't do anything. Please tell me if you think I'm being cruel to you. That's not what I'm trying to do. I just want to be close to you. I know that you're aroused; I am too. But if it's too much for you, I totally get it. I'm not trying to tease you. Well, not too much anyway," she said with a sultry smile that an 18-year old girl should not be able to pull off. "Tell me. Do you want me to go to my room? Or do you want me to stay?" She stared into my eyes, her bottom lip between her teeth.

Did I want her to stay? I assumed that was a rhetorical question. What I really wanted was her to climb on top of me, push my painfully aching erection into her and ride me until I came, which would be about twelve full seconds. She said she was aroused too. How is it possible that plain ol' Peter Harper could possibly arouse someone as perfect as Dottie? The logical, ethical thing to do would be to politely tell her she should go to her room and that we would talk in the morning, with clearer heads. But I had zero interest in that. I could deal with the torment of the situation, or so I was telling myself.

"I would love for you to stay, Dottie, if that's what you want to do. You're right, I am aroused but I can be an adult about it."

She smiled and kissed me on the forehead again. "Yay!" She rolled back over, pulled the covers back and crawled under them with me.

"Dottie, wait!" I yelped, too late. "I'm naked!"

"So? You said you can be an adult about it, which sounds wicked boring, honestly. I hate adulting." She cuddled up close to me. "I want to get closer to you but I can't with Li'l Petey in the way," she said while putting her hand on my chest. "Are you sure you don't want to take care of it so that we can cuddle properly?" She was rubbing her knee along my left leg. The arousal factor was almost unbearable. She put her head back on my shoulder and began drawing circles on my chest and dragging her fingernails through my sparse hairs there. She was pulled up to me and wrapped around me as much as she possibly could be without actually touching my dick. Even though there was no touching of genitalia, the whole moment was horribly inappropriate. And I could not have been happier. She kissed me on my shoulder. Finally, she said, quietly, "You can..." She stopped.

"I can what?" I asked, equally hushed, as if someone might overhear.

Her hand slid down to my stomach and stopped there. My dick was desperately trying to reach her hand, a mere two or three inches away. "Do you want to know what I want?" She asked with a hint of shakiness in her voice.

"Yes."

"First, I want you to put your arm around me." I stretched my left arm out and wrapped it around her, pulling her closer to me. This pushed her arm over, almost to my right hip. It also made it so my dick just brushed her wrist. "Oopsie." She smiled.

I had never been so aroused in my life but I had to play this out. "What else do you want?"

Sadly, she pulled her hand away from my stomach and brought it from beneath the covers. She grasped the blanket and very slowly began pulling it down. I did not care that this was going to expose me; I needed her to keep doing what she was doing. The blanket continued moving down until her bottom was exposed, her T-shirt having bunched up around her waist.

She was staring directly at my dick. "Oh, Peter, you're so hard. I'm so sorry," she said, her voice wavering. She moved her hand back to my stomach and began her loving caresses again. "I was right. It is big. And beautiful." Her head moved down to the top of my chest. "Peter, I really want to touch it. Please, can I touch it? I just want to see what it feels like."

I was overwhelmed with lust, so I could do nothing but nod. She slowly slid her hand down my stomach until her fingers brushed the head of my dick. Tentatively, she wrapped her fingers around the head and slowly slid them down the shaft. She brought her hand back up and rubbed her thumb on the frenulum, just below the head. "It feels like a steel bar wrapped in silk, so hard, yet soft at the same time. Does it feel nice?" I nodded. She lifted it until it stood nearly perpendicular from me and turned it slightly, back and forth, examining it, her fingers in constant motion. And then I felt it. I could feel the churning of a desperately needed release and my dick began to twitch.

I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled it off me. I was panting and my dick was still visibly twitching.

"I'm sorry," she said. "Was I getting too carried away? It felt awesome for me, too. I was feeling pretty tingly." She brought her head back to my shoulder and her hand back to my belly. "Why'd you jerk my hand away so quickly? Were you going to cum?"

I was still feeling the effects of her hand. I had been seconds from blowing a load all over my sister's beautiful face. "Yes. I couldn't help it."

I could feel her smiling into my shoulder. "You should have just done it then. I can do it again, if you want. I would like to see what that's like."

Yes! YES! Grab it and jerk it! Stick it in your mouth! Just climb on top and ride me until I'm dry! "No, just let me relax a second."

Dottie continued caressing my stomach, seemingly not wanting to leave that part of my body. "Okay, if that's what you want. I can understand why you wanted to stop. Is that a line we don't cross? I'm not really sure anymore. Take this for what it's worth; I have no experience, after all. But I think your cock is beautiful. I love your cock." She giggled. "God, that makes me sound like such a slut!" She turned her face up to me. "You believe me that I'm not, don't you? I'm sure I seem like some crazy horny girl who just can't wait to get fucked senseless. I'm not a slut, Peter. I swear, your junk is the first I've ever seen and I'm so glad. Thank you for indulging me." She nibbled on my ear for a second and laid her head back on my shoulder. "I'll take it easy on you now, if you like." Her hand never left my stomach and she didn't pull the sheet back up.

Shortly, I began to settle down. My dick stopped twitching and the desire to cum mellowed a bit.

"However," she added, "that's not all I want. Do you want to know what else I want?"

My throat was dry. "Yes. What else do you want?"

She rolled so she was almost flat on her stomach. "Would you touch my butt?"

My breath caught in my throat. I glanced down and looked at the perfection that was Dottie Harper's ass. The perfect amount of roundness, exquisite, flawless skin, covered now in blue lace panties. Her face was turned toward me and she just looked directly into my eyes, her brilliant smile mesmerizing me. Those gray eyes were the only things that could have possibly kept me from staring a hole through her butt. "I don't know if I should. It's amazing and gorgeous and perfect. I might ruin it if I touch it."

"Peter. Please don't make me beg." She laughed softly. "I guess I just did." She wiggled her butt and looked into my eyes, unspoken desire in hers. She could still see my last reservations begin to crumble. She whispered, "Please, Peter."

I slowly reached my hand down, seeing the anxious look cross Dottie's face. I hesitated for just a moment, then brushed my hand lightly across her butt cheek, drawing a gasp from my sister. I brushed my fingers lightly across both cheeks, down to where they met her thighs and up to the small of her back. I was in heaven. I began to be more assertive, cupping her bottom and softly kneading the skin. I was so enthralled in my actions and the incredible feel of her ass that I didn't notice her quickened breathing. My sister was really enjoying this! I never wanted my hand to leave her butt again.

"Oh my god, Peter. I knew your hands were going to feel amazing but..." She gasped quietly. "I'm not sure but I may have underestimated the 'screaming orgasm' statement I made earlier." I could feel her shaking slightly, just a shiver. I pulled my hand away. "You stop and I will kill you." She sounded desperate.

I chuckled. "Just shifting a bit." I rolled over on my left side to face her and put my hand back on her butt. In the process, my erection poked firmly into her hip. "Oh shit, sorry," I said.

"It's okay, Peter, just please keep going." She pushed her hip firmly against me, causing my dick to slide up her thigh. "Peter, please!"

I began to aggressively rub and pull on her cheeks, eliciting all kinds of glorious and exciting sounds from Dottie. I felt incredibly powerful at that moment. And profoundly aroused. Every rub of my hand pushed my dick into her thigh, occasionally all the way to the bottom of her butt cheek. Her eyes were clenched tight and her hips began rolling; I'm not sure if that was for my benefit or hers or if it was just a natural motion.

"I want..." She gasped. "Um... Peter..." Her lips parted slightly and a long, low moan escaped. "Oh... I've never... Oh, Peter..." She began gasping loudly, almost crying. "Oh my god! Ummmmm..." She rolled slightly so her back was to me and my dick slipped between her thighs and pressed against her clit. She gasped several times in succession and then pushed so hard against me she almost bent my dick in two. "Oh, Peter...Ohhhhhh..." She shook against me for what felt like a full thirty seconds and then just collapsed into the bed silently, unmoving.

Dottie laid next to me for a moment, catching her breath, then peeked through her beautiful, disheveled brown hair at me, gray eyes twinkling. "Oh my god. I've never felt anything like that." She covered her face with her hand. "That's really embarrassing. What did you do to me? That wasn't my first orgasm but, wow! That was intense. Easily the best ever. You have wonderful hands. You set Puss-Puss on fire without even touching her!" She hid her face in the crook of her arm, giggling. "Oh! I told you I was going to take it easy on you! I'm terrible! I just wanted a little touching and caressing and I ended up cumming all over your clean sheets." She looked down. "I'm afraid I may have made a bit of a mess." She rolled over to face me. "You know you're amazing, right? It's impossible for me to wrap my brain around the fact that you don't have a girlfriend. You could rock her world with one hand."

"You inspired me."

She smiled warmly. "I inspired you? Or my butt inspired you?"

I laughed. "Yes. The whole thing. The whole package."

She pulled up close to me, causing my dick to press firmly against her, just inches above hallowed ground. She reached down and grabbed my cock firmly. "There he is again. We certainly can't have him poking me all night long." She began firmly and confidently stroking me. In a moment she reached a perfect, steady rhythm.

"No," I gasped.

Dottie looked up at me in disbelief but didn't slow her stroking. "No?"

I grabbed her hand and pulled it off my desperate dick. "No. Not now." I pulled her face up close to mine and gazed into her eyes. "You know what I want?"

She locked her gaze with me and whispered, "No. What do you want?"

"I want this to be about you."

The look on her face was worth the blue balls I was experiencing. The look of pure joy was one I will never forget. She smiled broadly and reached up to my face. She kissed my forehead but then pulled back with a curious look on her face. "No, that felt wrong." She leaned forward and pressed her lips firmly to mine, holding it there for several seconds. She looked back into my eyes and down to my lips, then crushed hers against mine. Our tongues met momentarily and caressed softly, then she pulled back, pecked me on the lips, and melted into my neck, nipping gently. "Mmmm, you're good at that, too." She began rubbing my chest again, making small circles. "Next time, it can't be just about me. I want to make you feel as good as you just made me feel." She giggled. "I feel like I should do some research or something. Is there an old Dear Abby column that covers this? 'Dear Abby, can you tell me what is the best way to please my brother and repay him for the powerful orgasm he gave me? I have soft hands and full lips. Please advise.'" She laughed.

Full lips? Oh god...

She added, "I just don't want to disappoint you."

"Not possible."

She reached down and squeezed the head of my dick but pulled back quickly. "No, no, no! Grrrr! You're so irresistible!" She lied there, quietly, making small circles on my chest.

After a moment I said, "Dottie, I have a confession to make."

"Okay," she said quietly. "I guess there's no reason to be keeping secrets at this point."

"Yeah, well, do you remember earlier when you were talking about Dad and you said he used to watch you through the curtains and, you know, get himself off?"

She paused. "Yes...?"

"Well, the truth is...it wasn't Dad."

Dottie glanced up at me, a clearly confused look on her face. Then she wrapped her arm tightly around my chest, burrowed into my neck and smiled.

************************

I awoke, warm and happy. Dottie was still wrapped around me, her arm across my chest and leg across both of mine. Her breathing was slow and quiet; she was still asleep. I gently brushed her hair from her face and thought, Oh my god, she's beautiful. After a moment, her eyes fluttered and opened. She looked startled for just a moment then a big smile crossed her face. She lifted her head and kissed me; not a crushing, passionate kiss but a soft, loving one.

"Good morning," she said quietly.

"Good morning," I replied with a smile. My heart was full.

"Good morning," came a voice from the door. Aunt Dorothy stood with her hands on her hips and an unreadable look on her face. "Rise and shine, Dottie. It's time to go shopping."

************************

More to come. Please vote and comment! -GB

12