Recreating Her Webcam Days

Story Info
Louise recreates a scene from her old webcam days.
3.3k words
4.5
7.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had invited him over for a couple of drinks on the off chance of a little fun with him. I had known him for a few years and there was always something a little mysterious about him and something a little hot about him. I thought he was cute yet there always seemed to be a little darkness hidden away when we flirted.

Halfway through the night we had gotten through a couple of bottles of wine and most of my snacks and had chatted away quite excitedly about a manner of different things. As we sat together on the sofa I had noticed him staring at me a couple of times. Sometimes at my cleavage and sometimes at my legs. It was all very cute but I was worried that I may be a bit too much for him.

As per usual with us the talk after a bit of wine got round to sex and various things to do with boys and girls.

"Did you not know I used to do little webcam shows most Friday nights?"

"No I didn't! Knowing you they must have been kinky and popular!" He laughed.

"You wouldn't believe how kinky and popular darling." I replied leaning into his ear to say it. "I mean I wouldn't want to scare you!"

"You won't scare me! What did you do on webcam then? I guess you did more than just strip!?"

I thought carefully about what to say. Although tipsy through the wine and incredibly horny I really didn't want to scare him away. But as he had asked I couldn't not tell him.

"Well yeh I used to strip naked, then I got an empty pint glass and I used to piss in it. Then I would down it in one like you would a pint of lager and then I would light a cigar and smoke it whilst sat there naked playing with myself."

"Fuck!!" Was his only reply as his face dropped in shock.

"Not scared you have I?!"

"No not at all that's incredibly hot!" He said as he composed himself a bit.

"Really?"

"Hell yeh! Who doesn't love the smell of a good cigar."

Now things were getting interesting. I started to think I was leading him in my den of depravity. Tonight might just turn out a very kinky night if things continued the way they looked like they could be heading.

"And what about me pissing in a pint glass and downing it, does that turn you on?" By now I was feeling horny thinking about my past webcam experiences and teasing him with it. In fact I was now in full on tease mode and was determined to seduce him. I leaned in close to him so he could feel my breath on his face.

'Yeh it would be hot to see you do that."

"Oh would it now? I think I do have a big cigar left somewhere you know!" I was now in full on flirt mode with him and hoping it wasn't too heavy for him.

"Let me go and find it!"

I skipped off to the bedroom giddy with excitement and dug out the cigar. I thought I would surprise him and rather than do a cheesy strip show for him I would just walk in naked. I quickly stripped off all my clothes and chucked them in a pile on the floor. Now fully naked I went back to the living room and walked in holding the cigar.

"Found it!" I announced as his face dropped seeing me stark naked.

"Are you ready for the show?!" I asked seductively.

"Hell yes!" Was all he could come out with as he stared at my naked body.

I went and sat down on a chair opposite him only he was fully clothed and I was stark naked. I grabbed hold of the pint glass and stood up slightly. Holding it underneath my pussy I worked my muscles abit and relaxed. It dawned on me I was much more nervous doing this in front of someone I knew compared to an audience of unseen strangers on the internet. A dribble of pee started and within a few seconds my piss started to flow out with ease into the glass. I was immediately transported back to those old webcamming days not knowing who or how many were watching. At least now I knew who was watching me as he was just a few feet away.

I felt the outside of the glass get warmer as it filled with my piss. At one point I wondered if I was going to overflow it and panicked a little. I could smell the scent of my urine wafting up to me and hear the sound of the glass filling up. My desire was rising as I pissed into the pint glass.

My flow of piss slowed and halted, I stood up straight and then sat back down on the sofa. Giddy with excitement and wine I held the pint glass in my hands. It had been a few years since I had done this and doing it physically in front of someone was somewhat terrifying but also exciting.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked him when inside I was questioning a little whether I was actually ready for it.

All he did was smile back at me. I guess he was memorised by the scene unfolding in front of him. I licked my lips and lifted the glass up to my mouth. I took a deep breath all the while looking straight at him. The aroma of my own urine hit my nostrils turning me on. I opened my mouth wide and tipped the glass against my lips. My still warm piss hit my lips and my tongue tasted the sweet and bitter urine. I swallowed it down trying to concentrate on just not gagging.

The taste of it brought back memories of being sat alone one night a week doing on webcam. I kept drinking it down trying to ignore the bitter taste but to be honest the taste was making me feel horny rather than sick. I kept looking ahead straight at him, his eyes were fixed on me, I hoped he was as turned on as I was at this moment. I kept gulping it down as if it was a pint of lager in a pub. When I used to do this I used to think of the money I was getting for it. This time I was just doing it for the thrill of it and to be honest to show off a little bit.

I swallowed the last dregs of the pint of my piss and put the glass back down on the table. Without saying a word but hardly breaking eye contact I took hold of the big cigar and placed it between my lips. I grabbed the lighter and staring straight intently at him I lit the cigar and inhaled deeply. Desperately trying not to cough to ruin the eroticism of the moment I exhaled out of my mouth giving my best sexy pout. I took another deep inhale of the cigar, feeling it burn the back of my mouth and the smoke fill my lungs. I held it in as I watched him undo his trousers and take his cock out. I exhaled blowing it across to him just as he started stroking his already erect big cock. I decided that was enough of the cigar smoking for him as I was now ready for something else and stubbed it out.

I jumped down off the chair and crawled across the floor on all fours to where he was sat. I was drunk, horny and feeling nasty after drinking my pint of piss. I hadn't felt like this in over a year. I needed to be dirty. I needed to act like a slut. I needed him.

I reached him sat on his chair and looked up. His hard cock was still in his hand. It looked so impressive, everything I hoped it would be like. And everything I needed. I sat up on my knees and removed his hand from his cock. I knew exactly what I was going to do.

"How far down my throat do you think I can get your cock?"

"There's only one way to find." He replied quickly.

I grabbed hold of his long hard cock at the base with one hand. It felt so hot and hard in the palm of my hand. I looked up to him with my eyes wide with lust. I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out onto the end of his cock. I gave it a couple of licks before sliding it in my mouth. The large head filled my mouth but I kept going down and down. I started to gag a little as it hit the back of my throat but I breathed in deeply through my nose. I didn't want a pints worth of piss to come straight back up. I closed my eyes as I forced his large cock down my throat. Eventually my lips touched my hand around the base of his cock. I held it then and breathed in deeply. Then slowly I worked my mouth all the way back up and with a pop the head was out of my mouth.

With my eyes watering a little and drool dripping from my mouth I looked at him and asked, "Are you impressed?"

He could only moan in reply. His head a whirl at what he was seeing and experiencing. I dived my head down again and started sucking his cock vigorously. This was a pure pornstar blowjob. I bobbed up and down, spit drooling all over his cock and my chin. I was making gagging noises everytime the head of his cock hit the back of my throat but loving every part of it.

I let his cock fall out of my mouth and took a breath of fresh air. Standing up I took hold of his hand and dragged him to my bedroom.

"Get your clothes off I need you in me."

He quickly stripped his clothes off and laid back down on my bed. I climbed on the bed up to his impressive erect cock and took hold of it. Swinging one leg over the side his leg I straddled his pelvis and eased myself down on his cock. The head stretch opened my pussy lips as I slid down on it making me moan out in delight. I slowly worked myself up and down his shaft until it was fully inside me filling me up and then started to fuck his cock.

I rode his cock with force, bouncing up and down on him. I leaned over him still riding him, my tits right in his face. My hair flowing over my face as my hips went up and down faster and faster on his cock. I think he couldn't believe his luck to have a woman like me riding him like this. In fact right now I wasn't sure he could handle me. The way he was groaning and moaning and twitching about underneath suggested he was getting ready to blow his load but I wasn't ready for that yet. Also I was still in the filthiest mood ever.

I pulled myself off his cock leaving it obscenely swaying about erect and covered in my pussy juice. He groaned in disappointment.

"I don't want you to cum in my pussy."

"What? Why?" He said exasperated.

I got off the bed and grabbed some lube from the bedside cabinet and bent over the end of the bed.

"I want you in my arse." I purred at him. "Hurt me. Fill me deep."

Well he didn't need a second invitation. With a flash he was off the bed and his fingers in the lube pot. I bent right over and presented my arse to him. He slid one lubed finger straight in making me wince with the intrusion but at the same time shiver in delight. A second finger was inserted in my arse, stretching the outer ring and pushing my muscles apart.

"Deeper." Was the only word I could call out in lust. He thrust his two fingers deeper in my arse opening me up to accept his cock.

"Please fuck my arse." I cried out in lust.

He pulled his fingers out roughly and grabbed hold of my arse cheeks. I felt him pull them apart and apply more lube. Then I felt his big hard cock jab at my hole. I moaned in delight as I felt it rub over the opening. Suddenly he pushed forward opening me up a little. I moaned louder and he pushed again. Holding on to me tightly he rocked back and forwards against my tight opening slowly working his cock head inside me.

I pushed back a little once then twice. He held on to my hips tightly and pushed really hard. I screamed out into the bed as his cock pushed through and into my arse fully. Even lubed up the size of his cock stretched and hurt me. But once he was inside me all I could now feel was the heady mixture of pain, pleasure and lust. I rocked back and forth on his cock a little getting used to it as he pushed a little further in with each thrust.

I screamed out louder with each thrust into my tight arse. It seemed the more I screamed the harder he fucked my arse. I didn't mind though I needed it so bad. I felt his balls slap against my pussy from behind as he thrust as deep as he could in my arse.

I reached under myself with one hand, found my clit and began to furiously rub it. I rubbed as hard as I could on my clit to bring myself to orgasm as his cock pounded in my arse.

"Please cum in my arse!" I screamed as I my own orgasm hit me. My body trembled as waves of pleasure ripped through my body. I had never screamed so loud during sex before I was sure my neighbours would hear. My body went limp with my orgasm and I was just left bent over held up by him as he fucked me deep and hard. Suddenly he tensed and thrust deep and shot his cum in my arse. I moaned with lust as I felt the cum erupting in my tight arse. His cock spasmed against my tight muscles as his massive pent up load shot into me. He growled behind me as he came, I screamed into the mattress, this was just pure animalistic fucking.

Once he had finished cumming inside of me he slowly pulled out. I groaned and winced in pleasure as the cock of his head popped out of my tight ring. I felt his cock cum start to seep out a little as my bum hole started to close up a little.

"I bet your filthy enough to lick that clean." He said as I reached a finger around to my sore bum.

"Is that a challenge?" I replied with a look of lust still on my face, "I can go further if you want?"

"What do you have in mind?" He questioned a little worried by my suggestion of going further.

"Follow me." I said to him as I jumped off the bed clenching my bum cheeks the best I could and running to the bathroom next door to the bedroom. By the time he had followed me in he found me squatting naked over the black hard marble floor.

"Wanna see what a fucked up filthy bitch I can be?" I smiled at him as he stood in front of me. I squeezed and forced my arse muscles and felt the cum start to drip from my arse onto the floor. All the time I kept eye contact with him as the load of cum he had shot into my arse was now slowly dripping out of me onto the bathroom floor.

I then got down on all floors and stuck my tongue out as far as I could and like a cat licking their bowl of milk I dipped my tongue into the pool of cum. I stuck my arse up in the air as high possible as I licked his cum off the floor. Looking up at him I showed him the cum in my mouth and swallowed.

"Spank my arse whilst I lick the rest up." I begged of him.

As I bent down to lick the remaining cum up he went to the side of me and stood next to my arse. Exactly the moment my tongue touched the floor his hand struck my arse cheek. I groaned in delight as I licked the cum clean off the floor. He struck my arse again and again alternating between cheeks.

"Harder please harder." Was all I could moan as my arse began to sting.

I had licked up all the cum off the floor by now and just knelt on all fours taking his spanking for a few minutes and getting more and more turned on.

"There's a black dildo in the bottom drawer next to bed, bring me it." I demanded of him in a lust filled voice that didn't even seem to be mine as he struck my arse with the palm of his hand.

I sat there on the cold hard bathroom floor, legs splayed apart, working the big dildo in and out of my soaking wet pussy. I looked up at him and in a daze saw him stood there stroking his cock as he watched me.

"Are you going to cum again?"

He just grunted a reply to me as he took a few steps forward. His fist was obscenely pumping up and down on his cock as he got close to cumming. In response I thrusted the dildo further into my pussy over and over again. With another grunt his cock jerked and his second load of cum of the night shot out over me. It splattered at first over my boobs then my belly, his hot sticky load covering me.

I just laid back in my own world, pussy full and covered in his cum as his cock finished shooting its load.

"Erm you are going to have to move aside I need to pee!" He laughed.

"No I'm staying here, piss on me!" I said breathlessly in reply.

"Are you sure?"

"Just fucking do it, piss all over me!" I demanded.

He stood there holding his now limp cock aiming it towards me. I could see the concentration on his face as he relaxed his bladder muscles. After a few seconds his started to flow out of his cock and the hot piss hit my body. As the stream hit it's full flow he covered by stomach and boobs in his piss. I rubbed my hands all over my piss covered body in total ecstasy, moaning in delight. I moved my head forward a little and his stream splashed over my face making my eyes sting and my make up run.

I opened my mouth wide and he aim his stream directly into it as I touched myself all over. The sweet taste of his bitter piss filled my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could as quickly as possible letting the rest of it run out down my chin and cheeks. Eventually his stream subsided to a trickle and then stopped as his bladder finished emptying. I closed my mouth full of his piss and sat up covered in a mix of his cum and piss. I swallowed down the last of his piss in my mouth and re opened my mouth wide to show him it had all gone.

"I told you I was a dirty bitch now do you believe me?" I laughed as I sat there on the floor with a black dildo hanging out of my pussy and dripping with his piss.