Sally, Master's Urinal Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman-turned-toilet describes a normal day.
3.1k words
4.45
30k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 02/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves a lot of piss inflation and other nasty stuff. Beware.

He wakes me up.

"Good morning little toilet," he says after I open my eyes, "come on, wake up, I need to piss."

My breath stinks from yesterday's piss, the one he gave me right before he went to bed. I was tired, so I forgot to wash my teeth. I hope he wants to piss there again.

"Where, master?"

"Ass"

Ass? A rare choice in the morning. But a welcome one. My ass, just like the rest of my body, is extremely stretchable. It has been like this for years now, since I have become a private toilet.

"Of course Master. Want to piss inside me in missionary or doggystyle?"

"What would you prefer, toilet? You still have some free will, when I want you to."

"Missionary, master. I want to see you relieve yourself inside my ass-toilet."

He takes his beautiful hard cock out of his boxers while I began to spread my legs. He opens the bedstand and grabs lube from it, then covers his penis with it. I am ready, he is ready. My thoughts are all about his piss inside me.

"I did not want to wake up Nina today. She might be my cum dumpster, but she is pregnant still. Plus I sent her on a gangbang at a friend's house last night. She is probably very tired. So I will fuck you a bit in the ass before."

"Of course Master, please shoot all the liquids you have in me."

He then just shoves his dick inside me. He does not care about my enjoyment, he just wants to see me filled. I lay there like the collection of holes I am, ready to take all of it. I moan from the pleasure of his dick inside me, and at the thought of being worthless. During my moan, he comes closer, as if almost to kiss. He does not.

"Your breath stinks of piss, remember to brush your teeth before you go to bed. I want my toilet clean, except for when I actually want you reeking. But that is not an early morning thing, is it?"

"Forgive me master, I will not do it again. I promise, I will be a cleaner toilet."

He then spits into my face, and a second later I can feel his spunk hitting the wall of my rectum.

"Done with the jizz, now the time for the piss."

He lays a bit behind, standing out of bed while I lay on the edge. I look at him, smiling. He looks at me.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because I get to be filled up with both your cum AND your piss, Master"

"Here it is, toilet", he says, pleased at my honesty.

I can finally feel it, filling me, filling me, filling me. I love my toilet life. Every warm drop is swelling my rectum, going more and more into me. I can't help but smile in glee.

When he is finished he grabs from the same bedstand a buttplug. He pulls out. This is always the hardest part, when I have to control my rectum to keep the piss inside. He is going to work but he wants me to keep the piss the whole day inside, brewing it inside me.

"Actually, no. Keep it in one second." He then just turns around and goes out of the room, throwing the butt plug on the bed. I have to keep it in, I HAVE TO KEEP IT IN. Oh fuck, this is so hard, my asshole wants to free itself!

Here he is, Master is back, lovely Master. He has a big beer glass. I understand what he wants now. I start to let it come out, controlling the flow of urine spattering the bottom of glass first, and then slowly filling it. He took one of the 0.4 liters glass. It is almost full by the time my hole is empty.

He hands it to me.

"Stay with your leg spread open, and drink it slowly. One drop falls on your body and you will be punished."

I begin to drink, very slowly, savoring the bitter taste of my Master's urine. He reaches for his phone and start filming me while I drink, with my gaping asshole still in full display.

"Hello everyone, Sally here is drinking her first glass of piss of the day. Sally, where did you get that piss from, little toilet?"

"I pushed it out of my asshole after you filled me up, Master. I love to savour the stink of piss first thing in the morning"

"Did you hear that everyone? What a worthless toilet. Small announcement for the fans. At 16.00 Sally will be in the toilet of the faculty of Economics. It would be nice if 10 or 15 of you were there to fill her shithole with your piss. I wanna make love with my little toilet today when I finish my day in the office. But I like to fuck her when she is inflated a bit, you know? After she has a good bulge, feel free to piss everywhere else on her. She will know when she has the inflation I love, will you, little hole?"

"Of course Master," I answered, smiling.

He posts the stories, makes me drink the rest of his piss, and leaves for work.

***

I still remember the day I reached the max debt. My little company had failed, I was almost a million in debt. I was called to the tax office. I still remember what the tax officer in charge of my case, a tiny old lady, said:

"Sorry love, your debt is too high, you have officially lost all rights until the debt is covered by social service. Your services have been decided yesterday."

"You mean....those social services by any chance?"

"Yes, sexual relief. I am sorry. You are rented for the next 2 years. After that you will regain your rights and become again a normal citizen. You won't be given loan but it is common practice to give an office job in the administrations to those who come back."

"How....is it? The sexual relief? How bad is it?"

"It...depends, dear. I can tell you however that some people decide to continue, they like that simple life more...it seems. Good luck."

I could see that the woman took pity on me. I was terrified. My terror was proven correct.

The men that took charge of preparing me were brutal doctors. When I cried once they forced me to drink their pee, they decided that that was going to be my role for the next two years. They saw something I hated and made it my sole purpose for the next two years. They modified my body, which is extremely skinny and lacking a lot of curves. I kept on looking like that in a normal scenario, but they made my skin extremely stretchy, abnormally stretchy. My max limit being 70 loads of piss in either stomach or asshole. And they turned me addicted to piss. No, even worse, they made me dependent on piss. If I want to digest normal food, I have to dip in in piss now.

After 3 weeks of piss drinking, inflating and degrading torture, I was sent to Master. He didn't want a piss-whore. He became, however, fast addicted to peeing in and on me. Within a week or two I had taken every single drop of piss he had when he was at home.

I have been living at Master's for 4 years now. When I was called again by the tax lady, I admitted loving my role, and happy with my life as it was now.

Since then I have been pissed and fucked by countless men, sometimes over 200 hundred in week, when Master organizes some sort of fun, degrading activity just for me. Most men in this neighbourhood have made use of me to relieve themselves, and just recently I found out that pissing in me has become a rite of passage for many young men turning 18.

***

At 15 I get a text from Master.

Leave soon for the University. Don't get pissed in by more then 15 people, unless you see they peed little. I want you bulging but I want you able to stand on your feet. I will be there in my car around 16.45. Should be enough time for you. See you later toilet <3.

At 16 sharp I was bent doggystyle on the urinal of the faculty of economics, butt plug in my hand, ready to be pissed in. Those situation where I have to go in a place, without him nearby, are always the most stressful ones. You never know what a bunch of strangers are going to do on a girl bent over, genitals in full display. Let's hope it goes fine.

A boy, not older then 21, is the first to enter and to see me.

"Are you Sally the toilet?" he asks.

"Yes sir. Please, Sir, empty your bladder inside me."

10 seconds later I was already being filled in. Whenever I get pissed inside I lose a bit track of what is going on, but I could see that instead of being two people, there were already 6 or 7 in the toilet by the time he finished. They had come just in time.

"Please sir, can you take your marker and write this on my lower back?" I asked the boy, giving him the marker I had thrown into the real urinal.

"what do you want me to write, you hole?"

"Just write: draw a line on my left ass cheek when you have pissed inside me. As you can understand, I want to be able to know how many people have pissed already in my shitter."

He did as I asked him, then just washed his dick in the sink and left. Or so I think, I lost track of him because another guy was already filling me up. Then another, then another.

After what could have been 2 seconds but was most likely over 10 minutes, I ask another student, while he was pissing still inside me, how many lines had been drawn on my butt. He says 12, and when he has finished he put another line on my butt cheek. 13 urinations already. I took the butt plug and inserted it in my asshole, then proceeded to stand up and look at myself in the toilet mirror beside the sink. I could sense the irritation in the next person in line.

"Excuse me sir, I just need to check if my stomach is as inflated as my Master likes it. If it is, don't worry, you can empty your bladder on my face, in my mouth, throat or vagina."

I look at myself in the mirror for a few seconds. Nope, not yet. These boys have been drinking too little. I should be already there, or right before it, but no. I check the floor underneath the urinal. No, not enough piss there to assume a leak from my butt. Then so be it, I need at least 5 more filling.

I go back to the urinal, but before that the boy grabs my arm.

"Excuse me toilet, but, could I piss in your mouth instead? And kiss you later?"

"Certainly, just make sure to invite a friend later to give me their filling in the butt."

"Sure!"

I sit on my knees and before he has time to realize, I get his entire cock in my mouth. I began sucking it very fast, in the way I was thought during my preparation as a sexual relief woman. It makes men cum within a minute. I didn't have to, but I could see the kid was nervous, and why not, a bit of cum does not kill. Some 40 seconds later max he was already shooting sperm down my throat. After that, came the piss. I didn't even taste, so deep was his cock in my throat. The piss splashed directly into my stomach.

Then I stand up and before he has time to realize, I begin making out with him, making sure only not to hug him too tightly, as I still have the piss of 13 men in my stomach. Before I let him go I lick his face with my piss tasting mouth and even burp right on his nose. I know this will make him defensive, but it is my way to make kids like him be unsure and horny at the same time. I touch his crotch and he is already hard again.

Then I let him go, although I could see he wants to fuck me so bad.

"Sorry kid, need more piss inside my ass. See you next time," I said, while winking at him.

After a few more minutes I am finally full of piss from those that came after him. The bulge is what I wanted, I look properly pregnant with piss.

I go to the nearest boy and bend doggy.

"Sir, how many lines do you see on my ass cheek?"

"19."

"Thanks sir. Ok now everyone, as you probably even seen, I have been inflated to the point that my master desires. No more piss in my ass. Feel free to use everywhere else though. Hope you guys can behave."

I have to say they do a good job, they behave with, well, not respect, but at least do not make me feel unsafe. They let me sit on the toilet, belly in full display, stretched and tense from all that piss, and then just start relieving themselves on me. Some of them fuck me too and cum in or on me, but mostly they keep showering me in piss until 16.45, when my phone rings. Master orders me to reach him at the entrance. I just stand up and walk away, leaving a stinky yellow trail of piss all over the floor of the university, until I see his car.

"Holy shit you reek of piss. These kids need to drink more water and less energy drinks. Sit in the backseat, I covered the whole thing in hard plastic."

I sit and he starts driving. After a few minutes of silence, he opens the window to get fresh air. I can imagine, it must stink a tad too muchright now. As much as he has become tuned to it more or less, I am now biologically engineered to love and live off piss.

"You look gorgeous with that bulge, Sally. And you have a special beauty when you have been used like that", he says, eyes on the road but glaring and me here at there from the mirror in the car.

***

We don't even make it to my bedroom. The moment he parks the car into the garage, and I am out of it, he grabs my face and start kissing me. I have so much piss all over me, I reek, and yet he kisses me as if I was the love of his life. I struggle to think straight. I want his cock, now, inside me. I sit on the front of the car, legs spreading, waiting for his cock. He puts it in as fast as he can, and then slowly, slowly starts fucking me with grace and tenderness. He bends over to kiss me more, he grabs my inflated belly and caresses it. After ten minutes he stops, starting to eat my pussy while stopping every minute at least once to kiss my piss inflated belly.

He is properly good at eating pussy. Nina, the other relieve girl that he rented (and that also preferred living with him and me after her public service was done) has been trained as a sex-machine/cum dumpster. As such, she knew how to please both men and women in ways that I did not know after my training. As much as she alse her seen and tasted her share of piss, she is an expert in sex. Me, well, I am just a human toilet.

He stops and stands up.

"Take the butt plug off baby. I want to fuck you there now."

I follow his orders. The plug has been inside me at this point long enough that I could probably keep gaping for a few minutes. I push my crotch high enough so that gravity does not make me empty my asshole from all that piss, and then lay normally once he pulls it inside. Thank god I was turned into a piss-tank, I can keep it all inside me while he slowly and lovely fucks me. After ten more minutes I can feel his cock tensing.

"Come on baby, just give me your load", I beg him.

He does, although at this point a single load can hardly be felt in that mixture of pisses that is my rectum.

"Baby, please piss in me too", I beg him.

"Sure love."

And so he does. 20 men have pissed inside my asshole in the last two hours, but this piss is the only one I am feeling not only sexually, but emotionally. Master loves me. He loves me and he loves Nina and we all love each other. Is it possible for an used toilet to love a man like him?

Yes, apparently. And he loves his used up toilet too.

"Can I humiliate you in public a bit, baby?" he asks. He wants me to agree to this, lovely of him.

"Sure Master, anything to ease your day and make you glad."

He puts back the butt plug in and takes me outside the garage. Some people look at him, fully dressed and me, naked, marked by piss and with other obscenities written upon me by the boys in the university when I was getting showered by them.

I already know what he is gonna do. It's not something new, but it is always exciting. This hour, the hour when everyone is driving back home, makes the street full of people. He makes me look at the street, making eye contact with as many people as possible. Then he pulls out the plug, while he pushes with his hand on the piss-inflated bulge. Piss just floods like a fountain from my asshole on the grass in our garden. Public disgraces like this are what I love and hate the most. They remind me that in the end, yes, I am just a urinal made of flesh and blood. It makes it more humiliating because he was making love to me 1 minute ago, making me feel a real woman again.

He turns toward the door of the house and starts walking inside.

"Go take a shower, I am going to take a nap in bed. You are welcome to join me there."

I do as I am ordered.

End of part 1