Recruit for Cum Suckers Syndicates

Story Info
A new succubus gets training from a syndicate veteran.
1k words
4.14
2.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
221 Followers

The GasLamp District of San Diego is on fire with activity on a cold Friday evening. Drunk college-age men stammer into the streets as the bars close. They wander into the crowded lanes, drunk, and causing cars to stop. Some fall in between the cars. Others knock on windows trying to talk to people. The honks among the cars rise among the throngs of men trashing the street.

Parked in a sleek black sedan on Bourbon ave., Cydaea sits behind the wheel licking her lips, with Morrigan twisting her hair in the passenger seat.

"I'm anxious," says Morrigan.

"Relax Morrigan," says Cydaea, "This is the best hunting ground in Southern California. And the easiest. You'll have your fill in no time."

"But this hunger. Is it always like this? I swear I feel like flying out into the street and just..." but Morrigan can't bring herself to say the words. Cydaea puts her sharp red nails on Morrigan's fishnet leg.

"Don't worry. The feeling is the strongest when you're new. Look," she says pointing out of the window at more frat boys hooting and hollering as they pass their car, "the street is littered with dicks. It's so easy it's almost criminal... Wait, it is criminal but that's besides the point."

She laughs at her own joke. Morrigan is eyeing the frat boys as they pass, feeling her eyes glow red. The hunger builds within her.

"How easy is it?" asks Morrigan.

"Here, watch," says Cydaea.

Cydaea opens her window and leans out. She looks at a man, young and alone, walking in zig zags in his scuffed dress shoes. He wears a ruined tie and a suit jacket stained with beer. They both connect eyes.

"Rough day at the office there, hot stuff?" asks Cydaea.

The man raises an eyebrow at her beauty and stammers over to the car. Morrigan can smell the hormones of the man immediately. The man leans over the top of the driver side window. Morrigan white knuckles the leather of her seat.

"Like you wouldn't imagine. Lost my job today," he says.

"Oh, poor baby," says Cydaea. She reaches out her snow white hand and starts to play with the man's tie. He looks down, then looks up giving a drunken smile.

"Maybe we can turn your day around?" asks Cydaea. Morrigan feels herself leaning over further towards Cydaea to smell the man. The drunkard makes eye contact with Morrigan and his smile turns to all teeth.

"Yeah I'd be down," he says.

"Get in," says Cydaea.

Without missing a beat, the brown haired man in the suit opens the back seat door and climbs in. He flops out. Morrigan looks at Cydaea with wide eyes, speaking with her facial expression.

'You mean they'll just get in the car like that?'

Cydaea responds with her eyes.

'Easy as picking up litter off the street.'

They drive off, weaving through the crowds of drunk men, and on to their hotel headquarters.

#

They called it Malignant Manor, but it's a converted four star hotel that the Cum Sucker Syndicate took over by draining the staff. Morrigan and Cydaea escort the drunk suit, arm in arm, into the new age gothic lobby adorned with faded green couches and maroon wallpaper. A luxuriantly thin attendant behind the desk waves to them both as they pass to the elevator.

"Remember, there's a cleaning fee," she jokes with them.

Cydaea rolls her eyes. The drunkard babbles something and doesn't get the joke. The elevator takes them up to their room.

When they get into the room, the man takes his coat jacket off and tosses it to the floor and kicks off his shoes. He turns around. Morrigan is so excited that she feels her labia pulsing and walks close to him.

"So uh, does this cost me anything?" he asks. "Like I said, just lost my job."

"Don't worry, this one is on the house," says Cydaea. "Morrigan, go ahead. I'll just watch." Cydaea pours herself a drink and sits in the chair in the corner, ready to evaluate Morrigan's work.

"Oh, now that's hot," says the drunkard. He takes off his tie.

"Like you wouldn't even imagine," says Morrigan.

She rips off his shirt, the buttons popping everywhere. The man goes wide eyed at her strength as she turns him around and pushes him on the white hotel bed. She yanks his pants off so hard that they fly and hit the entertainment center. The man is fully erect already and starts to laugh.

"Jesus woman, you're ready, aren't you?" he says. But the smile fades from his face as the lights dim and Morrigan's wings appear out of her back. Her skin turns over and shows her scales. Her teeth become sharp.

The man becomes rigid with surprise as she mounts him, pinning his hands to the bed. She presses her ready pussy on to him, sliding herself all the way down on his cock. Her moans are guttural as she rides him hard, hearing her wet pussy slap and slide on him as she has her way.

The man's mouth opens in shock at the overwhelming surge of pleasure, and she takes it and kisses him, letting her long tongue reach into his mouth and choke him down his throat. His body tenses at the lack of oxygen, making him super hard. Morrigan feels more excitement as she feels his cock start to pulse.

She pulls back. The man gasps for air.

"Fill me with your cum you worthless incubus," she commands.

The man arches his back as he thrusts all the way inside her. She feels herself get warm inside, causing her to flap her wings. She grabs the man by the shoulders as she levitates off the bed, sucking out all of his strength and fluids. When she feels all of his energy gone, she lets go. The shriveled gray body of the man flops onto the bed, panting and out of energy.

"Oh my god that was so good," he slurs out.

The man pisses himself.

"For Lucifer's sake, Morrigan. You're paying the cleaning fee," says Cydaea.

Morrigan retracts her wings and pants, feeling semi satisfied, but wants more.

"Can we go back out again? I'm still hungry," she says. Cydaea tosses her the keys.

"You drive. And this time, let's pick up a pair of friends. Double date."

Morrigan licks cum off of her lips as they walk out the door, leaving the drunken man on the bed to sleep and recover.

Delimity
Delimity
221 Followers