The Most Common Job

Story Info
A succubus takes jobs hunting cheating boyfriends.
1k words
4.21
4.4k
3

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
223 Followers

Stella goes into the fridge in her tiny office and brings out a cold ramekin.

She places it on her desk and forces herself not to open it right away. Pace yourself, she thinks. Her schedule shows a long list of client visits, one after the other. The steak tartare needs to last the entire day to help ease the pain of the monotonous meetings. Every client will say the same thing, over and over again. Gnawing on the raw meat is her only reprieve until the evening, when the fun part of work will start.

"I think my boyfriend is cheating on me," says the callow college student. She sits across from Stella's with a worried face and her hands in her lap.

How surprising Stella thinks in her head with a sarcastic smear. But she remembers her desk side manner.

"I'm so sorry sweetie. Why do you think he's cheating?" Stella asks. But she already knows the answers.

He's not interested in sex anymore.

He's not texting as often.

He doesn't invite you out as often.

He's out with 'friends' more.

You found long hair in your place that's not yours.

"Well, he used to text me all the time and he's not really doing that as much. And when I invite him to hang out, he says he already has plans with friends. But he's never had a lot of friends and Jake is a boring piece of shit. When we have sex, he just kind of gets to the good part, cums, and then it's over. And then one day I was making the bed and I found this long hair and I..." the college student drones on for another 20 minutes.

All Stella has to do is sniff the air and she can catch the cheating boyfriend scent off of the college women's jacket. Another easy and common job.

"I'll look into it," she says.

The college student sends a down payment via the phone and walks out. Stella takes a piece of raw meat from the ramekin, chomps into it, and moans with relief.

#

Night comes and the college student's boyfriend is first on the list. He's obvious and easy to find.

Stella's nose leads her to 'The Library', a strip club 20 minutes outside of the city. She visits this place more often than she wants to. It's owned by the Cum Sucker Syndicates and they've been watching her. She takes a piece of meat out of the ramekin in her glove compartment and chews on it as she walks around to the back.

The termagant door guard is named Candy. She smiles and twists her hair at Stella's approach. Stella marches to the door as fast as she can.

"Slummin' again? Asks Candy.

"Shut up Candy," she says.

"The syndicate is still hiring. We could use you," she says. But Stella is already rounding to the dressing room.

"Still not interested in Candy," she says.

As she opens the wardrobe among the rest of the strippers, she already knows what outfit this cheating boyfriend is going to like.

#

Within 10 minutes, she already has him back into the black satin private rooms. She grinds on him for the first song, wearing a fishnet body stocking, a red thong, and a matching corset that leaves her tits hanging out. The college meathead is enamored into silence as she dazzles him with her pussy and tits.

"I wish my girlfriend did things like this," he says. Stella turns around and moves her dark hair behind her ear. She leans in close.

"And I bet she doesn't do a lot for you, does she?" Stella says. She traces a finger up his jeans to feel how hard he is. He starts to jive his hips and part his lips.

"No. She never sucks my cock," he says.

Stella feels the urge. The twinges in her back threaten to burst her skin open and let her wings out. She digs her hands into the young man's thighs as she spreads them, holding them a bit too hard. Her skin starts to itch, threatening to transform.

Pace yourself, she thinks. Just enough is all you need.

"Then you're in for a treat," she whispers into his ear. She slinks down to his pants and takes his cock out through the zipper. She licks his precum and then downs herself onto him. The taste makes her eyes glow red, so she closes them. She starts to suck the energy from him and she can feel his ecstasy coming close already. His cock goes deep into her throat and he moans out loud. She takes a hand and covers his mouth. He likes it. And he cums immediately.

The energy and the taste of man fills her and triggers her want to kill, to take all of him into her pussy, clamp onto him with her talons, fly him through the air, and fuck him as hard as she can, then drop him from 100 feet up.

But that's what the syndicate does. And she's not about to be a part of that.

He fills her mouth and, with the glow in her eyes under control, she looks at him. He cums just a little more, just enough for her to lick it and get the last morsels. The energy she drained from him should be just enough to keep him from cheating for a while.

"Uh, wow. That was great," he says exhausted.

He zips up and produces a few hundred dollar bills. She takes it. He rushes out of the private room, and then out of the club.

#

Stella exits out the back into the dark night. Candy is still sitting there.

"You know he'll be back," she says.

"Repeat business is good business," says Stella.

"If you don't let your wings out soon, you're going to go on a rampage and not be able to stop yourself," Candy says. But Stella tries to ignore her and gets into her car.

She opens the ramekin and dumps the rest of the meat into her mouth. Her fangs come out and cut into them as her eyes glow red.

She might be right, thinks Stella.

Delimity
Delimity
223 Followers