A Draining Midnight Walk

Story Info
A lonely man on a late-night walk encounters a succubus.
1k words
3.67
4.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
220 Followers

When Jake can't sleep, he takes his dog on a walk. The chill of midnight in the hilly outskirts of the city makes the blood in Jake's legs pump as he makes his way. His sandy dog Tapper pants alongside him as they pass by houses nestled in the brush. Jake's mind races about his ex-girlfriend with every cold step. He misses her as his mind bounces to some of their sexy evenings together. She used to wear long black boots to bed. The blood pumps from his legs to his cock. He adjusts himself as he and Tapper turn the bend.

Sleepless Fridays going into Saturdays are always interesting walks for Jake. All walks of life populate the hills, usually just bats and crickets. But on these nights, he will see the occasional creeper, lonely walker, or drunkard. To get his blood pumping even more, he tries to have conversations with them. They never last long and none have ever gone beyond basic chit chatting.

The evening's cold brings low clouds as Jake walks higher into the hills. He notices a street he's never been down before. He turns left and walks between flanking rows of high black bushes with no street lights. The night grows colder with every step. Jake puts his hands in his coat pockets and feels his boner about the boots go slack.

The clouds grow thicker as he rounds a bend to a clearing. A cemetery is embedded into the side of the hill.

Strange, Jake thinks, I didn't know there was a cemetery up here. But despite the creepy feeling crawling up his neck, he decides to walk among the gravestones and partially dead grass. Tapper suddenly barks, breaking the silence and making Jake jump in fright. Tapper never barks. Jake looks in the direction he's barking and searches through the moonless dark.

There, sitting against a small stone mausoleum, is a long woman in high black boots with dark hair. She rests her manicured hands over one knee and is looking in Jake's direction. She lights a cigarette, the flash of yellow light illuminating her face for just a moment. She's strikingly beautiful.

Jake gets Tapper to quiet down and musters the strength to speak to the woman. Must be a late night call girl, he thinks. But he desires to pump blood in his system to ease his loneliness. He marches through the grass toward her.

"Just finishing work I suppose?" Jake asks. The striking woman takes a drag of her cigarette and lets smoke waft in his direction. He inhales a strange aroma that he can't place.

"Nope," she says, her voice high and light, "I'm just getting started actually."

"Well whatever you're doing for work here, I'm guessing most of your clients must be dying to see you," he says. He chuckles to himself at his pun. But through the dark, the brunette smiles then stands and blows more smoke at him.

Jake begins to feel woozy, both from the smoke and from the beauty of the woman drifting toward him. He looks at her boots and feels himself get hard. Tapper growls at first, but then begins to whimper.

"Well," she says, taking a drag, "Can't you see?" She draws her hand around to the decrepit graveyard. "They're all lined up to see me. I'm famous for what I do," she says.

"And what's that?" Jake manages to ask, but he feels like he's about to fall asleep. He becomes tonic, almost lethargic. His legs no longer pump blood and cement him into the ground like the gravestones around him.

"How about I show you?" she says. She takes a long drag of her cigarette, then reaches for Jake. He feels her sharp manicure scratch around his head and she brings him in for a kiss. She blows the smoke right into his mouth. He inhales in surprise, expecting to cough. But the sensual taste of her lips and the sweetness of the smoke overwhelms him. He feels himself becoming hard as a rock. Tapper starts to bark again, but then whimpers and falls over, going to sleep.

The dark vixen pulls back, holding his head in one hand and undoing his pants with the other. His trousers drop, revealing his rock-hard cock. The woman squats down, her legs turned out, which makes her tight black dress come up around her waist. As she takes his cock into her mouth, she looks up at him and moans.

The sudden sensation sends Jake into a new place of pleasure. Unable to move anything else but his head, he looks down. He sees her boots and feels himself pulse even harder. One hand from the vixen is over his cock, stroking as she takes it further and further into her mouth. The other hand is touching herself, bringing her close to orgasm very quickly.

Jake cums harder than he has ever before. His stiffness and inability to convulse his muscles sends all of his power into his cock. He fills her mouth as she makes eye contact with him, smiling and giggling as he continues to pulse. As he finishes, some of the cum makes its way out of the corners of her mouth. Jake feels himself starting to become weak.

With her mouth filthy, she stands and kicks her high-heeled boot up in an impressive fashion that goes over his shoulder. She slides herself onto his cock and jams her nails into his back, grinding him hard. Jake wants to shout in pleasure, but he's frozen. The vixen fucks him harder as he cums again. This time, he feels his energy drain from him with every drop of cum. She looks him in the eyes. They burn red. And cum starts to come out of her mouth. She uses her tongue to lick it up and swallows.

"Looks like my work is done early for the night, Jake. Have a nice walk home," she says. She dismounts and walks through the night fog, disappearing among the small rows of stone mausoleums.

Jake feels completely exhausted. He tries to call out, but no words come out. He attempts to start walking, but each step is heavy. He makes his way down the road, pulling the leash of Tapper. The dog is dead and he drags it along the road, unaware.

After that evening, Jake goes to sleep. And he never wakes up.

Delimity
Delimity
220 Followers