Recruiting A Friend For Me

Story Info
A trip to a downtown Louisville hotel is just right.
3.2k words
4.33
16.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers

The fun we had at the theater was unbelievable. I would have vetoed it if we had discussed it forehand. The mere thought of going into a dark theater, with six men watching a porn movie and me being the center of attention was beyond comprehension.

Riding home, Tom was so proud of what I had done, or what I had allowed happening excited him tremendously. The verbal replay of the events kept us stimulated.

I was a mess and only wanted a long, hot shower before we had any form of sexual play. After I showered, Tom had drinks waiting so we sat on the couch and talked.

I was one in a sheer mini gown, no panties, and turned to give him a view of my pussy. I joked about not needing a drink considering all the cum I had swallowed. I toyed with my outer labia lips as we chatted. I asked if he considered going back. We agreed we shouldn't go frequently but us the site more as a 'special'.

Seeing him watching me play on my lips, I said he should show his appreciation for what a wonderful job they had accepting done all those cocks. He positioned himself between my legs as I leaning back to enjoy his wet tongue licking me. I talked to him, telling him how much I enjoyed having men wanting me. How much I liked them touching my breasts and pussy. How I enjoyed the various dicks entering me and dropping their cum in my mouth and pussy.

I asked if he wanted me to give them my ass? He strongly told me no. We have had tried anal sex several times previously when he could get and maintain an erection. He loved to bury his cock in my anus, but we had to go very slow, use an abundance of lube before it was enjoyable for me. Over time it became pleasurable for both of us. I understood that was 'ours only'.

As he pulled on my elongated labia lips with his lips and licked my clitoris it brought me to a wonderful orgasm.

We continued to drive the interstates on the weekends, showing me off to the truck drivers and hearing their comments. Often we would end up going to a restaurant in a neighboring city to dine. All of our activity was for adults only so many times we would visit bars or lounges. I didn't attempt to pick up anyone but frequently Tom would set at a table and me at the bar. He would watch me talk with guys and flirt. Usually, I would be able to see him in the mirror behind the bar and watch me. We had made up a few simple moves I could do that would alert him to what was happening. If I was asked to go to a place for sex, I would play with my ear. If I was being fondled, I would push my shoulder back. If I looked at my phone, I was calling everything off and it was time to go. Simple but effective. Tom would wait for me outside the bar or lounge to make sure I wasn't harassed or followed.

After a couple of weeks, I was ready to 'play' again. I told my hubby I wanted to try another hotel but this time in downtown Louisville. I had attended a few meetings at the Galt House and thought it might be a good place to find someone. We drove down on Saturday morning and checked in. We had lunch in a downtown restaurant and came back around 5:00. I went up to the room while Tom checked out the bars the hotel. I showered, shaved all the appropriate places and was having a drink when he came into the room.

He told me there was a writer's conference being held and a real estate seminar going on.

I thought I would wear a short, black, wrap-around dress, black thigh highs and my 4" black pumps. A little more makeup but most of it around my eyes. I put on a gold pendant on a chain causing it to fall between my breasts. A nice touch of cologne dapped in my cleavage and a little on my neck. Red lipstick. No panties or bra. The dress would allow for the perfect amount of cleavage to be shown. I was ready. Tom, again, was going to wait in our room and I would call him with updates and intentions. I kissed him and again he said to 'make us proud'. I smiled, gently squeezed his balls and left.

I walked around the mezzanine and found the real estate meetings. Strolling the hall, I found one of the groups breaking up. As they left a few men were checking me out and one approached. He asked if I was a realtor and I said 'just interested'. He asked if I would like to join him for a drink and I told him I would like that. He told me his name was Donald and I told him mine.

We found a bar on in the lobby and sat at a table. As others would come in, he would speak to them. Several women also came in and sat together or at the bar.

He asked all the questions they usually do. I told him I was married but alone at the hotel as I was a writer and skipping out of the meetings for a while. I said I was with another woman, older, but we had shared a room. I was living not too far away, but I traveled often with my work. I didn't mind staying in hotels, and yes I did get 'hit on' when I traveled. I smiled when he asked if I liked to be admired and I told him more than he could ever possibly imagine.

As we talked, I played with the pendant and his eyes would fall to my cleavage. I told him I should go to the ladies' room and suffered from weak kidneys. I called Tom and told him I had met someone and it was looking good. I still didn't know if he had a room at our hotel but would let him know later. I love yous were exchanged before I hung up. I freshened my lipstick and returned to the bar.

When I sat down I allowed my leg to brush against his but didn't more away. We talked for a few more minutes and as always, the conversation turned to sex. We both agreed it could be a lot better than we were experiencing. Him, no oral sex at all. I told him I loved to go down on men, plural. He caught it immediately. He said a lot of men or just my husband. Laughing, I told him it was too many to count. He put his hand on my thigh almost at that instant. I wanted to see if he was growing hard but I waited. To tease him, I asked if he licked his balls licked. His hand slid up my thigh to discover my bare cunt. He told me did and to have women act like she was enjoying giving him head. I then reached for his crotch. Yep, he was hard as a rock. I joked he might have a hard time walking out of the bar with him in that state. I played with his penis and watched his reaction. Finally, he said he had a room in the hotel and if I wanted to continue our discussion, we should go up to the room. I agreed.

Again, my weak kidneys caused me to visit the ladies' room. I called Tom and told him I was going up to a room in this hotel and I was going to leave the phone on so he could hear me say the room number when I could tell him.

I met Donald in the hallway outside the bar and we went up on nearby elevators. Once in the elevator, he kissed me as he cupped my breast. The door opened a few floors above ours. As we walked down a long hall, I was calling out room numbers and saying I never had been in a hotel this large. Once we got to his room I said its number and added it looked like there were even more on the floor.

One in the room, we kissed again. He removed his jacket while I looked out the window overlooking the Ohio River. I could see his reflection so I watched as he removed the rest of his clothes. He was completely nude before I turned around. His cock was erect and ready. I said he looked like he could use a really good blow job. I unwrapped my dress, but leaving on my thigh highs and heels I tossed my dress on a small loveseat. I move to him and played with his erection as we kissed. He played with my breasts before lowering his hand to my shaved pussy. I opened my legs slightly to allow his fingers to find my clitoris.

He had a good touch and manipulated me perfectly. I moaned I was ready for him to take me. We moved to the bed and laid down. I slipped down to his cock and looked up at him. I told him he had found a woman who loved to suck men and I was going show him just how much I appreciated it.

I licked the head several times and finally went down the length of his shaft. it as nice and long, average thickness but enough to give me pleasure. I circled him several times with my tongue and I returned to the head. I slipped the head between my lips while I looked up at him. He was watching me with his mouth open. I kept my eyes on him as I took more in my throat and finally had his balls touching my chin. I slowly backed away and asked him if he liked that. He only said 'more'. I again took him in my mouth and throat and began to bob up and down on him. He put his hand on top of my head as wanting to make sure I didn't back off. For several minutes I gave him what I imagined to be the best blow job of his life.

With a series of spasms, he unloaded his sperm into my mouth. I allowed a portion of the cum to escape my lips and fall on my breasts. He watched as I would run my fingers through his spunk and bring it to my mouth.

I finally got off the bed and told him it looked like I drew the short straw as he had shot his cum and now all I could expect was oral. I told him I wanted to be screwed. I must have made him feel bad. I went into the restroom to pee when he appeared t the door. I must have pouted because he said he was sorry. He said he had other friends at the hotel he could call and they would love to give me all the sex I wanted. I said 'show me' and the next thing I saw was him finding his cell. I stepped out of the bathroom, giving him a little privacy to make his call.

He said he had reached a friend and told him how hot I was and wanted more. Telling me his friend was coming up, I pushed him back on the bed and knelt in front of him. I told him I didn't want him to forget what had happened and to remind him, I again licked his cock to clean him up. As I worked on him I heard a knock on the door. I got up grabbed my purse so I could freshen up. Again in the restroom, I found the connection to Tom was broken. I called him quickly and whispered about what was happening. I didn't give him time to respond, I just hung up.

I came back into the room to see a tall, thinner man, talking to Donald. I found my heels, put them on due to the fact I hate to be less than a head shorter than men and approached the two of them.

Donald introduced us. Paul, a realtor friend of his, was looking at my breasts almost in awe. He asked how big a bra I wore. Telling him I had been wearing 34 D since high school but admitted they were a little tight lately.

Donald took over the conversation, almost as if I was his, and told Paul I was the sexiest woman he had even been with.

Ego rising!

He said I was disappointed with not getting sex from him and he knew he (Paul) would enjoy servicing me. I joked I didn't think I would die if I didn't have more but it was would nice to have Paul enjoy my talents.

Paul began to undress as I sat on the loveseat and Donald on the bed. Once stripped, I saw a very nice cock and huge balls between Paul's legs. Bingo!

He moved over to me at the loveseat. I cupped his testicles and moved his tool to my lips. Not cut, I moved the foreskin back to lick the head. Nice. I took a little more into my mouth and looked up at him. He was smiling. I pulled it out of my mouth and told him as nice as it was, I wanted it in me. I moved to the bed and got on my knees. Donald slid over and back so he could watch. I spread my legs and told him I was ready. I reached back to find I was wet. I steadied myself as he moved behind me. I reached back with my right hand and found his balls. He began to enter me slowly and soon I was feeling him finding depths I don't think had been reached previously. More than ready, I pushed back against him. Almost signaling him, he began to screw me. Not too hard at first but with me pushing back, he picked up his pace. Donald reached over and began to play with my nipples. He twisted them and soon I was so turned on, I guess I 'lost it'.

I urged them on with the word 'harder'. Both responded heartedly. I enjoyed having my boobs handled roughly and Donald didn't let me down. Paul was like a machine, pounding me from behind. I was moaning, urging them on. I soon felt a climax building and I exploded within a couple of minutes. I fell forward on the bed and was lost in ecstasy for a short time.

I recovered and was surprised to see Paul hadn't cum. I told him I wanted to clean my juices off him. He stepped back to give me room to get off the bed. I told him to lay down and let me do what I do best.

He laid against a pile of pillows while I got between his legs. I soon was cleaning him with my tongue and looking up at him. He smiled and simply said 'more'. I began to suck the head of his huge cock and for extra pleasure, I slipped a finger over his anus. He responded positively. I began to take him in my mouth and running my tongue over its length. Well, not all it's length but my throat helped take the remainder. I was giving him what I thought was a very good blow job when he placed his hand on my head and stopped me. He said he wanted me to play more with his ass. Mmm. Different. But he had given me a wonderful climax so I licked my finger and positioned it on his hole. I slowly entered him. I was up to my middle knuckle quickly. He adjusted himself and pushed against my hand for more. I added another finger and he moaned. I returned to my sucking and after more than five minutes, and a third finger, he came.

Donald watched it all. I told them I had better be leaving and quickly dressed. Soon I was out the door and in the elevator. I called Tom and told him I was on my way.

He had the door partially open and saw me coming down the hall. I stepped into the room and he greeted me with a kiss. I moved to the middle of the room and took off my dress. Standing in my heels, he saw my smile. He moved over and as usual, he found dried cum on my boobs. Licking it off, I opened my legs slightly and he found me leaking. I told him to fix me a strong drink. I sat on the single chair in our room, wearing only my pumps. I noticed sperm on one of them. I pointed to it and as soon as he handed me my drink, he was licking it off my shoe.

I sipped my drink, while he sat on the bed, naked. I went through the verbal foreplay in the bar and the trip up to the room. Tom was pulling on his flaccid dick as I talked. I told him about my blow job on Donald and how much he had cum. causing the sperm on my beasts.

I told him how I had shamed him with me not getting screwed and Donald's call to his friend. I stood and moved to the bed. I leaned back on my elbows and spreading legs. He knew what I expected. He got on the floor and got between my thighs. As he licked up my thighs, gathering cum on his tongue, I went into detail about Paul, his dick, size and girth and how he eventually brought me to an orgasm. I added how Donald had wonderfully twisted my nipples to help push me over the edge.

I jokingly said I had thought about asking Paul if HE had a friend he could call to join us. Tom raised his head and asked me why I hadn't. I told him I had to hurry back so he could clean me up.

I left out the part about me fingering Paul's ass. I didn't know how it would be received so it was better not to ruin a good evening.

My hubby took his time cleaning me. Thinking about the experiences we have had and the possibilities made me assured I never wanted them to stop.

We slept late the next morning and had brunch at the hotel. I thought about Tom asking for a late checkout, allowing me to look in the realtors' meetings but I didn't want to push our luck.

Just considering the possibilities made me smile with excitement. So far, going to hotels had provided the safest atmosphere but the trip to the adult theater gave the rawest pleasure.

Decisions, decisions, what should a girl chose?


sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers