All Comments on 'Recruiting A Friend For Me'

by sueshows

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
Not Another ONE

Yet more sick garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
She's free to continue on her own

I'm sure her husband, after having her tell him, by her words and actions, that she has no love or respect for him will be filing for a divorce immediately. After all, who would stay with a woman that exposes herself to every sexual disease known to man? Stupid story.

1 star

WatchesGingerWatchesGingerabout 4 years ago
Very sexy

Really enjoyed reading this, thank you! The mistress seems very sexy, taking what she needs from others and then sharing the pleasure with her man. Well done.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 4 years ago

I love women who know what they want. Well done.

sueshowssueshowsabout 3 years agoAuthor

Don't you lo e comments form anonymous? The don't have the balls to post or write.

and North, where can we find your stories?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Sue shows her ignorance again. You don't have to post or write garbage to recognize it when you see it. As much as you idiots want it to be so, LW doesn't require anyone to post a story in order to comment on one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersueshows@sueshows
I have had a very active sex life and would enjoy exchanging experiences with similar wives who have lost their lovers, either by divorce or death. My stories are actual experiences. As you can see in the various photos I post, I was blessed with an attractive body, and I lo...