All Comments on 'Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 09'

by Sissy_Chantel

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finally he touched her clit!

Was hoping for more of a reciprocal love making session? Maybe a hot 69? Did he propose to her?

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

I found it interesting the authors words were almost my words 2 chapters ago during their first date, as you just Know when it clicks and you feel the hope and Dream that this is beyond Lust but could be the start of something bigger. A Love that consumes and makes you that better person where someone else is now higher then even you but you still need to keep yourself in check until finally you give in and realize it is true. So as I like Carl Love turning sissy gurls into tranny girls a human connection can happen. Sometimes it brings you together and sometimes it drives you apart. We all have hope for a special someone; as time here is short. Just as sometimes it is one-sided and sometimes it is long-lasting. Sometimes it is just lust on one side and love on the other. May we all find our Chatel or Carl in life. And may the Biff's and Marty's get their Karma. Some are useful idiots and others to be ignored while some just have to be dealt with and learn their place and/or knocked down a peg. Maybe Biff and Marty need to be bondage gay se pigs used for a night of the girls to release their sexual energy or turn then into little faggot bos or urinals for a gay bathhouse sniffing poppers as their prostrates are rubbed by BBC wanting to make them into their white bitch slaves. Careful how you treat people as those who have fairness and Justice can have our "Friends in low places" like Garth sings about exact some street justice on them. Or just make them cleanup mop boys whose jobs it is to clean up after the sex and orgies they can't participate in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous