Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl holding her, petting her hair says, "I'm sorry Chantel...I've been an ass. I out of my pride have put you in a place that you do not deserve. I've been avoiding you as my feelings for you grow but my pride as owner and such here runs my mind...I'm so sorry babe...I never wanted this to hurt you."

Chantel looks into his eyes, her face now a mess says, "It has, I mean I figure it would blow over but the girls have a hang up on this, the male staff talk behind my back and again Biff and Marty are assholes. I loved what we had a few nights ago. I have feelings for you Carl, but I cannot go on like this. I'd rather just be a regular sissy maid and club slut that is unless you mean what you say about how you feel for me."

Carl kisses her and says, "Sit down hun. Chantel you are right, I have been unfair to you and myself... [long pause]... Dammit Carl [he says out loud to himself] just tell her...Chantel, I LOVE YOU! I REALLY LOVE YOU! You make me wild with joy and love. I cannot let you suffer...I'll put a stop to this. Now let me ask you two things?"

Chantel sitting in a chair in her black maids dress, black pantyhose and black 5 inch spike heels says, "Yes ask me please."

Carl sits on the edge of his desk. "One, do you forgive me for being a selfish asshole here?"

Chantel smiles and says, "Yes, I forgive you Carl. I understand your situation. You are the owner of this club and my Master. I'm your sissy maid and sissy girl."

Carl says, "Good, I'm glad you see that and thank you dear for your forgiveness. Two, do you still have feelings for me, I won't ask love, but just feelings?"

Chantel sits up and says, "Yes Carl... in fact I do love you, I feel a true connection between us."

Carl gets up, helps Chantel up from the chair and hugs her with a kiss, "It's going to be alright... Come on. lets go, you will come with me to my home ok, get out from the club tonight, lets get you changed and be together tonight."

They both walk out and to the elevator. Down to the 2nd floor, the one of two maids floors. Getting out of the elevator the two walk hand in hand. Girls see and stare, male staff see and stare. Carl sees Benny and says, Chantel will be with him tonight and off duty. The two walk to her dorm room and enter. Carl sits on Chantel's bed and has her find an outfit she can wear for tonight. It's hard as her outfits are maids dresses or more slutty clothes but she picks out an outfit.

He watches her fix her makeup first then over her black satin bra and panty she pulls on a black camisole with lace trim, she finds a white satin blouse and puts it on, showing the lace trim. She puts on a black lace garter belt and slips on a pair of black sheer stockings with lace tops. Carl actually does up the clasps for her.

Running his manly hands over her thighs doing so he says, "Oh God Chantel your legs are to die for."

She pulls on a black mini-skirt that has loose pleats. It shows her stocking tops off but damn is it ever sexy. She puts on a black leather belt with big gold buckle, then gold and crystal drop earrings. She slips into a pair of black velvet, 5 inch spike heel pumps with ankle straps. She watches Carl do up the straps. She grabs a black faux-leather bolero style jacket and spritzes on perfume.

Carl watching this sexy t-girl he's in love with and he is wild with passion, "DAMN! you look so fine girl, too fine for an old guy like me."

Chantel walks up to Carl, wraps her arms around him and kisses him saying, "You are a very sexy man Carl, you may be my first male love, but I think you are so manly and I love it."

Carl takes Chantel by her hand and they both walk out of her dorm room. Maids and male staff minders stand aside and watch. The presence of Carl Luftgrin and Chantel walking out of the club together tells all things have and will change.

Helping Chantel get into his Lexus which he dove to work in today. Carl walks to the driver's side and gets in. He tells Chantel he is taking her to a fun and favourite burger place where the two of them can have a good time and enjoy some great burgers and beer.

Pulling into the burger place parking lot, Carl asks Chantel if he may kiss her before they get out. She smiles and tells him yes. A very enjoyable kiss is shared between them and then Carl gets out, walks around and helps Chantel step out, planting her high heeled feet on to asphalt. Standing up, her short flirty skirt, black sheer stockings with exposed lace tops and those lovely long t-girl legs is all delicious to look at and Carl does.

Carl says, "Fuck you make me hard girl. Your legs are so fuckin sexy, those heels, short skirt, cute top, sexy face and hair. I'd make love to you right here, right now, if I could." as he kisses her again.

Chantel smiles, sheepishly looks down and away, takes her right hand and pulls it through her hair as her left hand and Carl's right come together and they walk up to and inside the burger joint. Eyes both male and female fall on to sexy Chantel. She enjoys this and sexes up her style.

A waitress greets them and takes them to a booth where Carl orders two pints of pale ale beer for the two of them and they scan burger menus.

Carl stares at Chantel then says, "You know I'm almost 54 years old, yes divorced, yes with two grown children. I have numerous business operations, I enjoy The Jade Maid Club as it brings willing crossdressing sissies into a Master/slave relationship with myself, my partners and staff. I have tried to balance domination and such to excite and fill our sissies desires, but to be professional enough to not overtly abuse the girls, you understand right Chantel?"

Chantel replies, "You are right, being a sissy crossdresser who after 44 years I finally knew I wanted to experience and love said lifestyle. I agree The Jade Maid Club is a great place for sissies like me to be enslaved by our own free choice and yet see you all run a proper operation."

Carl says, "Thanks Chantel...Now about you. I do not know why I became enamoured to you. I've been running The Jade Maid Club with Barlow for over 12 years now. Had many sissy girls and many of them very cute and sexy, but you, you since the first day you arrived, hit me differently. It took me 6 months to finally see my infatuation and well, love for you Chantel...I...I just don't know why?"

Chantel replies, "Well Carl, I can't tell you why you may feel this way for me, but in life people can well just click, you know just get it together between them, even a Master and slave. The last few days has caused me to see things too and I have found a love for you...I have never had a t-girl, male relationship before. Yes, as one of your working girls I've serviced many men sexually but no love or love feelings like I have with you. I just hope it's not, well fleeting?"

Carl looks intently into Chantel's pretty eyes, says, "It's not...I have not felt like this since my first days dating my now ex-wife...I promise you Chantel, my feelings for you are true. I apologize for being too thick headed in recent days but no more. Your life will change, if you wish to share your life with me."

Chantel smiles and says, "Yes, I'm yours and want to share my life with you Carl."

They both order some house burgers, a couple more beers too. Chit chat, and note especially at how many guys eye Chantel's look and style.

After dinner Carl takes Chantel back to his house and they both relax. He runs a classic movie in his kick butt custom home theater, "Pretty Woman" which has some lines to what these two are experiencing. Carl makes a few more drinks and a large bowl of popcorn as he and Chantel cozy to watch the movie up.

The booze is taking effect and Carl as well as Chantel grow sexual heat for each other. Carl runs his hands up her sexy stocking clad thighs and right up her short skirt, feeling her hard t-girl cock under her sexy back satin panty. Chantel runs her hands over Carl's crotch feeling his boner inside his pants. They begin to hug and kiss passionately and the heat overwhelms their slightly inebriated selves. Carl gets up and takes Chantel by her hands and walks her to his dining table, her heels click clock over his floors. He bends her over and tells her to stay there as he scampers to get a tube of lube.

Coming back and behind her, he leans into her and tells her he wants to make love to her and she begs him to do so. Once he finger lubes her sexy little t-girl back side up he drops his pants and briefs as he then begins to penetrate her. The feelings of lust, love and passion drives both wild as Carl begins to bang her hard and she craves for it, begging him to fuck her hard and make her know she is his woman now. Chantel being fucked into his dining table is so erotically hot. Carl loves her desire of commitment to him. His fucking of her is bringing Chantel to her prostate orgasm and she is now near delirious as she moans and groans with her now pure t-girl pleasure and cums from her t-girl cock drizzling it onto the dining room floor. Capping it all off though Carl grunts like a raging bull as he thrusts so hard and so wanting and he then cums hard and heavy inside Chantel's little ass. This is not just sex but the wildest love making these two now loving persons share with each other. The emotions and heat is solidifying, they are in love completely with each other. Chantel now turns and sits on his table cum dripping from her bum and the two of them hug and hold each other in love and kiss deeply with loving passion and give each other erotic tongue. They stop and just stare intently into each other's eyes, then forehead bow into each other in silence.

Carl says, "You are just wonderful, such a sexy babe, a girl I can't get over. I love you Chantel."

Chantel silent for a moment says, "I have never felt this type of love. I'm so happy it's with you Carl."

Once cooled off and as such they head to his bedroom, go to bed and lay together she in his arm's grasp.

Before drifting to sleep Carl promises Chantel all will be different now and he will love and protect her as her beau. She snuggles up to him and accepts being his t-girl now in love.

**********************************

Chapter Ten to follow soon

12