Recruiting of a Sissy Maid Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both stop look at Chantel and say, "Thank you Miss Chantel." Then walk to the bathroom.

Barlow now says as they wait, "Wow Chantel that is um quite the move, I never saw this coming, I'm sure it will have effect on those two."

Carl says, "Yes hun that is quite the move."

Chantel adds, "You give me full authority to set these two young men right?"

Carl says, "Yes you got it girl."

About 30 minutes later out walk almost tripping over their high heels, Biff and Marty, looking all cute in respective black and pink maids dresses, cute white tights and a near clownish job with their make up. The complete sheepish look they have as Carl, Barlow an Chantel look at them .

Chantel asks, "Well girls how do you feel as little maids?"

They both meekly say, they feel they are learning a lesson in how to better see the club's sissy girls. But it's not done yet. Chantel instructs them to go to the coffee area and make three cups of coffee and to properly serve them. She tells them to in fact make five and serve Secretary Linda and Secretary Carole too.

Watching these two carry on as sissy maids stumble around in 5 inch heels is entertaining. Watching them serve the coffee and properly with cute little curtsies is even more interesting. Linda and Carole both enjoy seeing such service to them as well as do Chantel, Carl and Barlow. Once done Biff and Marty ask if they can now take off the clothes. She denied them and gave them two choices.

She says, "You sissies can either choose to spend all day among the club's sissy girls doing sissy chores and letting the sissy girls see you do them. Or you can enjoy having me dominate you sexually, having one of you suck my t-girl cock until I cum t-girl cum into your mouth and the other can be ready to have me fuck the other of you up your sissy ass with my t-girl cock until I dump a load of her jizz inside you." Of course they both protest and beg Carl to stop this, but he tells them Chantel has the authority.

Chantel demands, "Well girls what will it be?"

They talk among themselves and Biff speaks, "OK if Miss Chantel has her sexual contact with us will it stay private among us?"

Chantel walks to each has them drop to their knees, so pretty in their maid dresses and says, "Yes we will keep it private as long as you both learn your lessons."

Biff says as he chokes up, "OK we will do it Miss Chantel."

She asks, "Which will suck my t-girl cock and which will be fucked by my t-girl cock."

Marty replies, "I'll suck your t-girl cock Miss Chantel."

Chantel says, "Good, ok I know who I will fuck with my t-girl cock."

Chantel says, "OK sissy Marty come over to me."

Marty sheepishly replies, "Here in front of the others."

Chantel smacks her hands together, "Now sissy Marty!"

Marty in all his pink maids dress glory, his white tights covered legs, those pink spike heels and him in his long blonde wig and makeup, walks to Miss Chantel.

Chantel says, "On your knees sissy girl."

Marty drops to his knees and looks meekly into Chantel's eyes as she smiles and caresses his chin with her right hand.

She says, "Lift my tight little skirt, then pull down my panty sissy girl."

Marty hands trembling does as he is told and he sees before his face Chantel's modest but stiff 5 or so inch cock. He is about to find out what it's like to suck cock and while wearing a maids dress. He takes his right hand and grasps Chantel's cock as he slip is in into his mouth. He is forcing himself to do it for now. As her cock slides over Marty's tongue he immediately feels that it's not too bad, except for the humiliation of doing this to a once sissy girl he used to fuck at his leisure and to be sucking her cock in front of others. Chantel immediately begins to enjoy having her cock sucked and looking down at one of the guys who often abuses her, only makes her more excited.

The others watching Chantel in her sexy black leather mini-dress, black stockings and sky high red suede heels are enjoying what they see. Marty begins to work his mouth over her cock. Even one who is use to having his cock sucked, knows how to do it when he as a sissy girl sucks cock. In fact he is now getting quite turned on by knowing he is sucking Miss Chantel's cock. The submissiveness of it all is erotic for him. Chantel really is enjoying her cock being sucked as she moans and groans. This does turn Marty on and he now gobbles up her cock and sucks like wild one. He actually wants her to cum now, he wants to taste her seed, he has never tasted cum but now in this moment he wants to taste hers.

They work well and in the heat of the moment Chantel cannot contain herself, her dominating sexual glory has her explode in Marty's mouth as she holds his head on her t-girl cock. She smiles as she feeds him burst after burst of her hot t-girl semen. Marty laps it up and sallows it like a good sissy bitch. The eyes of the others are wide open, mouths gaping.

Marty pulls off her cock and says, "Thank you Miss Chantel. Thank you for teaching me a lesson in humility."

Chantel says, "Ok sissy, you may leave, you may remove the maids dress, tights, heels and wig, unless you want to keep wearing the stuff." as she giggles, "Give me a curtsy though before you go."

Marty curtsies and then leaves to the bathroom.

Chantel now gets up and walks towards Biff in his black maids dress, white tights, black 5 inch spike heels a blonde wig and makeup as he stands meekly before her.

Chantel says, "Well what shall Miss Chantel do with you sissy Biff?" she smiles and runs her finger around his chin, "Come with me sissy."

The two of them walk towards Carl's desk, she has Biff bend over as he pleads for this not to happen, "Mr. Luftgrin please."

Carl says, "Biff take it like a man, Chantel is in control."

Chantel lifts Biff's maids dress up over his back, then the petticoat, she then tugs down the white tights and the panty. Biff's backside is fully exposed for her to toy with. She walks out and grabs some lube from in her purse. She takes a dollop of lube as Biff looks back and sees he soon will be fucked by Chantel his Domme for the moment. He shakes with trepidation as she begins to finger his hole with lube.

She says, "I'm going to give you a lot of lube sissy, unlike the times you only used your spit on me when you fucked me hard."

Biff interjects, "I'm sorry Chantel really, please don't."

Chantel slaps his ass, "It's Miss Chantel and trust me Biff, you will be enjoying this. Many men do like getting it up their backside once their minds are open to it all."

Chantel runs her soft hands over Biff's bottom as she get turned on again. She asks, "Biff do you like wearing your maids dress, tights and heels?"

Biff coughs and says, "Umm, yes I like it Miss Chantel."

Chantel stands before Biff's face, lifts her mini dress and pulls down her panty, out pops her 5 or so inch cock before his eyes. She walks now behind him and pulls open his butt cheeks, his tight hole waits for a good fuck. She begins to push her t-girl cock inside Biff's butthole, he winces and squeals as it hurts. He has never been fucked up his ass before but this one will never be forgotten by him and done to him by Miss Chantel the sissy girl he took fucking liberties on any time he felt .

Chantel fucks away and the thrusting feels good. Biff is well lubed and begins to enjoy it as well, The sight of sexy Chantel in her black leather mini dress, black stockings and sky high red spike heel pumps fucking one of the goofy abusers of the club's sissy girls is very exciting to Carl and Barlow who watch this. Chantel groans with the pleasure of lust and power she now has over Biff as she does some good butt fucking, something that as a sissy girl she had no liberty in doing, as she only received. But she thinks 'wow what a feeling to fuck a guy who she feels needed to be taken down a peg or two.'

Biff's moaning is exciting to her and him as she is now hitting his prostate and it feels uniquely great for Biff. He is actually telling her how good it feels and she tells him he is a good sissy.

She finally reaches orgasm and cums deep and hard inside Biff as he is wild with lust too as he has a prostate orgasm. She then pulls out and tucks her cock back into her panty as Biff turns and drops to his knees. She asks if he is grateful and he can't help but tell her he is. He tells her he will be more respectful to the club's sissy girls as he has a taste of what it feels like now. She dismisses him to the bathroom to change if he likes or he too can keep the maids dress on. Biff curtsy's as he leaves.

Sitting back on Carl's desk, Chantel relaxes and Barlow says, "Fuck that was hot. You in one turn did more to help Biff an Marty become more respectful to you girls and to be professional and it was so fucking hot to watch."

Chantel smiles and says, "Thanks Barlow, it felt good to get back at those two. I don't hate them in fact I like them, they just had shitty attitudes. As a sissy girl I see them as goofy but exciting when they were not assholes. Young and exciting they can be stimulating to all the girls."

Barlow now leaves and Carl walks to Chantel and kisses her, then says, "Yes that was some very hot stuff. You could make a sexy and good Domme...We need to talk about this. It is something we have not done here. We need to discuss what kind of business model could it be for you to try being a sexy t-girl, Dominatrix."

Chantel says, "Hmm yes I quite enjoyed that Carl. We should discuss this stuff, maybe over lunch hun."

Carl says, "Sounds good girl."

Chantel replies, "But I have things to do for the girls first, ok Darlin?"

Carl says, "You do what you have to hun, you know what your new role is here for the club."

Chantel kisses Carl and struts sexily out of his office and he drools at the sight of her sexy look.

***********************************

Chapter Eleven to follow soon.

12