Recruiting the Maid

Story Info
A special request for a maid takes an unexpected turn.
1.9k words
4.08
21.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zammzamm
zammzamm
30 Followers

"Hi, Mrs. Oliver. Any special requests for your cleaning today or just the usual?"

"Just the usual today, Jill, but I do have some special requests for next week. We can talk about that when you're done."

"Sounds good. I'll make sure to chat before I leave."

Jill began her weekly cleaning of the Oliver residence in the kitchen as usual. She washed the dishes, scrubbed the countertops, and mopped the floor. After the kitchen was sparkling, she vacuumed the rest of the house. Lastly, she headed into the bathroom and cleaned it top to bottom.

"I'm done for the day. Do you want to talk about your special requests for next week?"

Mrs. Oliver turned off the tv she had been watching and motioned for Jill to join her on the couch. "Jill, you've been cleaning for us for years. You are by far the best maid we have ever had. Next week is my husband's birthday and I have a very special party planned for him that is going to require some extra cleaning."

"That's no problem, Mrs. Oliver. One of my other clients threw a party last week and had me do the clean up. I even shampooed the carpet to get the beer stains out."

"This party is going to be a little different. You'll definitely need to shampoo the carpet, but it will be mostly urine stains."

"I don't understand. What kind of party is this?"

"Well, my husband loves watching women desperate to pee so I convinced a few of my girlfriends to come over for a girls night, but none of us are allowed to use the bathroom without my husband's permission. What my friends don't know is that watching women wet their pants is half the fun for him so there is very little chance any of us will be making it through the night in dry pants."

"Oh. So he has an omorashi fetish?"

"I've never heard that term before, but if that means watching women struggle with a full bladder and eventually wet themselves, then yes. Sounds like you might actually be more familiar with this than I am."

"I am not sure I would say more familiar. I love the feeling of a full bladder. I often test how long I can hold it, but I usually run to the toilet just before I lose control."

"Does your boyfriend enjoy it?"

"There is no boyfriend. I just do it for my own fun."

"Does the idea of holding it for a man intrigue you?"

"Absolutely. I fantasize about a man forcing me to hold it all the time."

"Well, if you want to make that fantasy a reality just let me know. I really only enjoy holding it for him because I know it is always followed by incredible sex, so if you're willing to do the hard part, I would be more than happy to reap the benefits afterward."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. He'll be home in about thrity minutes if you want to do it today."

"Oh my god! Absolutely!. Does he have a preference for what I drink? What about clothes? Should I change? Am I allowed to move around or would he prefer to tie me up?-"

"Wow! He is going to love your enthusiasm, but slow down. One question at a time."

"What should I drink?"

"Just water"

Jill ran into the kitchen and returned with a pitcher full of water and a pint glass. She filled the pint glass and chugged half of it.

"Be careful. You don't want to fill up too much. He will probably want you to drink more even once your bladder is bursting."

"Ok. What should I wear?"

"You're already wearing jeans, which is perfect. You can wear whatever you want on top. I usually go topless, but you don't-" Jill's shirt was already on the floor and her hands were twisted behind her back undoing her bra. "My husband is going to freak when he sees you."

"Why? My breasts aren't anything out of the ordinary," Jill said dropping her bra on the floor.

"Anything besides these," Mrs. Oliver said gesturing to her own breasts, "is out of the ordinary for him. It's not exactly a regular occurrence for my husband to come home to find another woman topless in our living room."

"And with a full bladder," Jill added.

Mrs. Oliver laughed. "It will surely be a very memorable day for him."

"Is there anything else we could do to make it even more memorable for him? Would he prefer if I was tied up?"

"He'll tie you up himself if that's what he's in the mood for. I guess I could go put on some lingerie. Usually I'm the one wearing the jeans, desperate to pee. Now that I think about it, this may actually work out even better than I thought."

Mrs. Oliver ran upstairs and into the master bedroom. Jill could hear drawers and closet doors opening and closing in what sounded like a flurry of excitement. After several minutes, the sound dissipated and Jill was left in silence drinking her water.

She finished her glass and reached for the pitcher only to realize it was already empty. If only she had headed Mrs. Oliver's advice, but excitement had gotten the better of her. A sudden urge to pee washed over her and she pressed her hands between her legs to support her already straining inner thigh muscles. Jill had neglected to tell Mrs. Oliver that she had not peed in hours and was already quite desperate.

"Is this too much?" Mrs. Oliver said walking into the living room with a twirl to give Jill the full view of her outfit. She was dressed from head to toe in red. At least six-inch heels on her feet. A red lacy bra that barely covered, much less contained her breasts. Red lace crotchless panties that were nothing more than a thin string in the back and would have left her ass and pussy completely exposed if it were not for the accessories between her legs. Buried deep in her ass the red base of a butt plug was just barely visible. Resting on the outside of her pussy and curling into her hole was a red couples vibrator.

"I don't think there is such a thing as too much in this situation. Is that a We-Vibe?"

"Yep, the butt plug is too. They're my absolute favorite."

"Where's the remote?"

"We usually use my husband's phone."

"Does he know you have it in?"

"No. I was going to let everything be a surprise."

"I have a better idea. Give me your phone." Mrs. Oliver grabbed her phone off the coffee table and handed it to Jill. "Lay on your back on the couch, pull your legs up, and smile for the camera."

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Mrs. Oliver said hesitantly as she laid on the couch.

"Don't you want your husband throbbing with anticipation when he walks in the house?"

"Good point," she answered more confidently, wrapping her elbows behind her knees and lifting up both her legs, exposing both her filled holes. "This is his favorite position."

Mrs. Oliver barely had a second to react before she heard the shutter of the camera and then more horrifyingly, the message sent noise.

Jill stared at Mrs. Oliver waiting for something to happen and then she heard it. The vibrators came to life. Pulsing in waves from high to low. Jill could not help, but be a little jealous. Mrs. Oliver's groin was surely experiencing nothing but pleasure, while hers was aching more by the second.

The phone buzzed. "How did you take that picture? Both your hands are in the photo." Jill read out loud.

"Respond. You'll find out when you get home. It's an early birthday present." Mrs. Oliver said. Jill's fingers could barely type she was so excited, but after fixing a few errors she sent the message.

As time passed, Mrs. Oliver was clearly approaching a climax. Her breathing was ragged and deep, punctuated by intermittent screams as the vibrators spiked into a higher setting. Meanwhile, Jill's bladder was settling into its full state now that she was not adding to its contents.

"Text him," Mrs. Oliver said between breaths. "Please, may I-," she was cute off as the vibrator spiked to its highest setting for a few seconds and then dropped back to its steady humming. "Cum, Sir," she finished after another deep breath.

Jill sent the message and waited for a response. "NO! All caps with an exclamation point," she said and almost simultaneous the vibrator on Mrs. Oliver's clit slowed to the lowest setting. The vibrator in her ass however, continued to pulsate regularly.

"I'll be home in fifteen minutes, I want you in position 1 triple filled" Jill read. "What does that mean?"

"Respond. I may need to explain some things about your present. Is double stuffed acceptable?" Jill sent the message confused.

"No. I want all your holes ready for me. Can you give me the explanation now without ruining the surprise," Jill read.

"Respond. You may not touch your present. I'm going to go get everything I need to be ready when he arrives." Mrs. Oliver stood up and slowly walked up the stairs to the master bedroom.

Jill thought for a minute and then typed, "You may not touch your present, unless I give you permission."

Just as Jill sent the message Mrs. Oliver returned carrying a massive red dildo with a large base and a long thin black dildo with some straps on the base. "Usually I would use a smaller dildo for this, but I'm really loving the all red aesthetic." She knelt in front of the door and began positioning the dildos. "Position 1 is kneeling like this with my knees spread and my hands folded behind my back. Triple filled means I need to have something, here." She grunted as she shoved the red dildo into her cunt. "Here", she said again indicating the butt plug in her ass. "I won't be able to talk once this," she said gesturing to the black dildo "is halfway down my throat, so we need to talk about what is going to happen when he arrives. I want you to stand directly behind me and stay completely silent. Not a word unless he asks you a direct question. If he does, answer succinctly and end every statement with sir. If he decides to completely ignore you and facefuck me without a word for 20 minutes, I expect you to stand and watch silently. Is that understood?"

"Don't we need to explain that I'm holding it for him?"

"You're bent over slightly at the waist and fidgeting. He's seen enough women desperate to pee to recognize the signs." Mrs. Oliver picked up the black dildo and began slowly working it into her mouth. After a few gags, her throat seemed to relax and the dildo slid down her throat smoothly. She buckled the straps behind her head and folded her arms behind her back. She sat completely still staring at the door as if this was a regular Tuesday afternoon and there was not toys filling every hole of her body and a topless maid with a full bladder standing behind her.

zammzamm
zammzamm
30 Followers