All Comments on 'Red'

by macymadison

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
vazkor13vazkor13almost 3 years ago

Damn.... Amazing !

Chris7swChris7swalmost 3 years ago

As I settled down to read this story I found myself wondering if, perchance, this was another member, YKN4949, using a different name - to write a transgender story that was way out of his usual range of topics. So many similarities in style and word usage but since that member is a real master of stories, it seemed more likely that this author had read his works and subconsciously used his mannerisms here and there.

But as I read on, although those thoughts still remained, I began to find myself forgetting YKN4949 and realising that maceymadison is an even better storyteller; even better at creating guile and intrigue and even better at describing hot, thrilling sex.

This has been a magnificent story that is surely worthy of way more than the sad 5 stars I can proffer.

It's a story that - were the press ever able to remove their sex and violence barriers - could be read and loved by people from all walks. It's a story good enough to grace (although perhaps 'grace' is a poor word to use) the pages of any notable crime drama magazine and it's a story wild enough to blow those pages wide open.

Loved every minute of it - every page kept me lingering over each phrase and every twist made my balls throb with pent up eagerness. I was trapped - hardly knowing whether to jerk off or to read the next page... although in the end I saved it until the last red-olent wolfish smile.

Thank you for keeping me entertained so exceptionally well.

EfilnukcufecinEfilnukcufecinalmost 2 years ago

If I could give it 10 Stars I would wonderful story all the way until the end thank you very much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous