All Comments on 'Red and the Wolf'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
shayneoneshayneoneover 2 years ago

thanks a good little read smiles a fan shayne

secretsxywritersecretsxywriteralmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

Standing ovation for that one. Now I know why my girl likes it so much. One of the few stories on Lit that touches you deep inside. Perfect just the way it is. Thank you!

SSW

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 5 years ago
Excellent story!

I really enjoyed this story, and the growth of the characters. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Bridget69Bridget69over 5 years ago
Roses are red, violets are blue...

loved the couple, the form of the wolf and the sign language for "pussy", too.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 5 years ago
Fairytails

I really liked this fairy tail. And it even comes with a happily ever after. I wonder what fairytail will get your unique modern spin on it next. Snow white? Cinderella? Sleeping Beauty? Oh the possibilities!! As always, thank you for sharing with us.

JodiHutchinsJodiHutchinsover 5 years ago
So sweet

The symbolism in this is very thought out and I love the inclusion of a deaf main character. It’s beautiful and touching, as most of your stories are. Your creativity amazes me. Loved this!

Oh, and now I can add ‘pussy’ to the scant amount of ASL I know.

TrueMortTrueMortover 5 years ago
Who is afraid of the big bad Wax?

Certainly not I.

This was just so beautiful Wax.

Loved every word. And it is definitely better that just Ok. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sweet

Such a sweet story. As usual I wouldn't expect any else from you. Love your stories.

InPennyInPoundInPennyInPoundover 5 years ago
Honestly no words.

This has got to be one of the most beautiful twist on a fairy I have ever read. I honestly can not express how much I love this so I will just say I wholeheartedly agree with the other comments on how wonderful this is. Thank you!

AnonymousWriter244AnonymousWriter244over 5 years ago
Beautiful!

Amazingly beautiful! I loved it! it was such an inspiring work. No sex, but I didn't care. It had a happy ending too. Yay! (I was afraid you'll use a sad ending as you did on some of your other stories, but everything worked just fine.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
REALLY BITTERSWEET .........

Really bittersweet retelling of a classic fairytale.

The use of the disease to signify the wolf shows a real creative thought process, just as we have all come to expect from you.

Fantastic as always, although sadly I`m sure the "purists" out there may make their usual comments about "categories" ........ tough, I liked it, it was two women, end of lol.

Cheers

alexwatson62@aol.com

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Another Winner!

Plot, narrative and real characters! What's not to love. A true romance doesn't need the lusty details to make for an erotic tale. I like that you placed this story in the South. Where else are to going to find moon pies and RC Cola. (I'd forgotten about RC Cola...loved it as a kid). I love the name Violet Blue too. A perfect foil for Red. Well told WP, well told.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 5 years ago

Such a sweet story.

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
Brilliant plus! and no bloody arguments...

You almost caught me on the hop here, Wax. I was so pleased at seeing Chapter 2 of "Risk versus Reward" up that I nearly missed this one. If I had, I'd have spent forever trying to kick my own backside. It's brilliant and a very clever idea to make the wolf in Grandma lupus. The only problem I can see is that you've set a new high standard for your fairy tales and you'll need to work hard for subsequent ones to match up. Five new glittering stars in your firmament.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Nice clever well written story which did not depend on "stroke" to keep my attention. A very nice surprise. Again, thank you

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffover 5 years ago
Beautiful love story

That was so charming and wonderful, you truly are a great writer

stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
I agree

I can not think of a better version of happy ever after than you just described WP, perfect.

A motocross racer and a nurse what a perfect union.

Brilliant retelling of a classic. Heart warming and instructive, I just learned how to sign pussy, you never know when that may cum in handy.

I am glad the Wolf's progress was halted enough so that Grandma could see Red's happyness in finding Violet's true nature. And a vegetarian Grandpa who can seranade and cook like that, who doesn't want one of those. Stonkingly good, Sexy and sweet.

Thank you

JC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...