All Comments on 'Red and the Wolf'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 5 years ago
I agree

I can not think of a better version of happy ever after than you just described WP, perfect.

A motocross racer and a nurse what a perfect union.

Brilliant retelling of a classic. Heart warming and instructive, I just learned how to sign pussy, you never know when that may cum in handy.

I am glad the Wolf's progress was halted enough so that Grandma could see Red's happyness in finding Violet's true nature. And a vegetarian Grandpa who can seranade and cook like that, who doesn't want one of those. Stonkingly good, Sexy and sweet.

Thank you

JC

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffover 5 years ago
Beautiful love story

That was so charming and wonderful, you truly are a great writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Nice clever well written story which did not depend on "stroke" to keep my attention. A very nice surprise. Again, thank you

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
Brilliant plus! and no bloody arguments...

You almost caught me on the hop here, Wax. I was so pleased at seeing Chapter 2 of "Risk versus Reward" up that I nearly missed this one. If I had, I'd have spent forever trying to kick my own backside. It's brilliant and a very clever idea to make the wolf in Grandma lupus. The only problem I can see is that you've set a new high standard for your fairy tales and you'll need to work hard for subsequent ones to match up. Five new glittering stars in your firmament.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 5 years ago

Such a sweet story.

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Another Winner!

Plot, narrative and real characters! What's not to love. A true romance doesn't need the lusty details to make for an erotic tale. I like that you placed this story in the South. Where else are to going to find moon pies and RC Cola. (I'd forgotten about RC Cola...loved it as a kid). I love the name Violet Blue too. A perfect foil for Red. Well told WP, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
REALLY BITTERSWEET .........

Really bittersweet retelling of a classic fairytale.

The use of the disease to signify the wolf shows a real creative thought process, just as we have all come to expect from you.

Fantastic as always, although sadly I`m sure the "purists" out there may make their usual comments about "categories" ........ tough, I liked it, it was two women, end of lol.

Cheers

alexwatson62@aol.com

AnonymousWriter244AnonymousWriter244over 5 years ago
Beautiful!

Amazingly beautiful! I loved it! it was such an inspiring work. No sex, but I didn't care. It had a happy ending too. Yay! (I was afraid you'll use a sad ending as you did on some of your other stories, but everything worked just fine.)

InPennyInPoundInPennyInPoundover 5 years ago
Honestly no words.

This has got to be one of the most beautiful twist on a fairy I have ever read. I honestly can not express how much I love this so I will just say I wholeheartedly agree with the other comments on how wonderful this is. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sweet

Such a sweet story. As usual I wouldn't expect any else from you. Love your stories.

TrueMortTrueMortover 5 years ago
Who is afraid of the big bad Wax?

Certainly not I.

This was just so beautiful Wax.

Loved every word. And it is definitely better that just Ok. 😊

JodiHutchinsJodiHutchinsover 5 years ago
So sweet

The symbolism in this is very thought out and I love the inclusion of a deaf main character. It’s beautiful and touching, as most of your stories are. Your creativity amazes me. Loved this!

Oh, and now I can add ‘pussy’ to the scant amount of ASL I know.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 5 years ago
Fairytails

I really liked this fairy tail. And it even comes with a happily ever after. I wonder what fairytail will get your unique modern spin on it next. Snow white? Cinderella? Sleeping Beauty? Oh the possibilities!! As always, thank you for sharing with us.

Bridget69Bridget69over 5 years ago
Roses are red, violets are blue...

loved the couple, the form of the wolf and the sign language for "pussy", too.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 5 years ago
Excellent story!

I really enjoyed this story, and the growth of the characters. Thank you for sharing it with us!

secretsxywritersecretsxywriteralmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

Standing ovation for that one. Now I know why my girl likes it so much. One of the few stories on Lit that touches you deep inside. Perfect just the way it is. Thank you!

SSW

shayneoneshayneoneover 2 years ago

thanks a good little read smiles a fan shayne

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
961 Followers
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...