Red Banana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,767 Followers

Sue normally used the strap on her conquests, rather than received, but Mary looked so sexy and eager, Sue decided to 'take one for the team,' and she replied in a low husky voice, "How do you want me?"

Mary was on fire and responded without hesitation, "On your hands and knees, slut, so I can fuck you hard." Sue found the words a turn on and positioning herself on the bed, she wiggled her ass at Mary who wasted no time in lining up the cock head before driving it home in one forceful thrust.

Sue gasped with shock, as there was no tenderness or finesse, as Mary's unpractised thrusts drove the air from Sue's body, as she slammed in with all her strength. Sue felt herself get even wetter when Mary pulled her head back by the hair grunting, "I am going to fuck your cunt hard and you love it don't you slut?"

Sue found herself moaning in agreement and pushing back to meet Mary's thrusts as she drove in and out of her soaking pussy. The sheer intensity was causing another climax to build inside and suddenly like a bursting dam, Sue threw back her head and yelled in ecstasy, as she orgasmed on Mary's rampaging strap on.

The sound of Sue organising under her, and the rubbing of the bulb inside caused Mary's orgasm to flood through her body, as she slammed in and out yelling, "Fuck ... Fuck ... Fuck'" at the top of her voice.

Sue had collapsed onto the bed almost passed out as Mary kissed the back of her neck and eased the dildo out of Sue. Then wrapping herself back in her robe while picking up her articles of clothes strewn around the room, Mary blew a kiss to Sue before whispering, "I just need to check on something," as she had visions of Fred knocking on her door wondering where she was.

*****

Fred got to his feet, his ass still throbbing from the brutal pounding he had received, and he could feel the cum trickling down his ass cheeks. Grabbing a robe from the door he looked at Harry and smiled as he said, I will be back soon." Harry just smiled at Fred as he lay on the bed slowly fisting his fat cock and mentally notching another married ass on his belt.

Fred opened the door and turned into the corridor to see Mary leaving another room and about to walk into her own.

Mary turned as she saw Fred, and she could tell from his appearance it was clear that he had recently had sex. Letting her robe fall open, Fred looked at Mary with a confused expression, as the strap on bobbed obscenely at her crotch. Mary gripped it and while looking at Fred, said in a throaty voice, "I have something for you if you want it, bitch" And then walked into her room leaving the door open again.

Fred had no hesitation, and with his ass tingling in anticipation, followed her into her room, and closed the door behind him.

*****

Ten minutes later both Harry & Sue wondered where their respective partners had gone and opened their doors to investigate. The sounds of sex were clearly coming from Mary's room as cries of, "Oh yes fuck me hard," and "Take it all you bitch," could be heard."

Harry looked at Sue and winked, and as things clicked into place in Sue's head, she smiled back and gave Harry the 'thumbs up' before they both closed their doors and fell into a satisfied sleep.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,767 Followers
12