All Comments on 'Red Banana'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 7 years ago
Loved it!

I love this story! It's well written and the characters are textured, playful and the sex is hot!

I can't believe it's getting such low scores, and the only reason I can think of is the M-M action, which is ridiculous. There's a warning at the beginning so any homophoic asshole who kept reading only has himself to blame.

I hope more open minded people read this story and give it the full number of stars it truly deserves.

MikerfunMikerfunalmost 7 years ago
Love it

I love the way your play the mind control and speak to the fact that this just releases their inhibitions, not forcing them into the situation.

kelprimekelprimealmost 7 years ago
3

Decent idea. Somewhat bad grammar here and there than derailed my thoughts and somewhat of a lack of detail toward the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good tease

when i clicked on this story i wasn't looking for lesbian or gay smut although i will happily read one of those. what i was looking for was a women pounding a mans ass, and you denied me this. could we perhaps get a story of mary pounding fred's ass ?

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyover 6 years agoAuthor
What you wanted Anonymous

Pity you hadn't left your name could have directed you to "Who's the Boss"

tonguergroovetonguergrooveover 6 years ago
hit home

I'm a straight male but do enjoy using a dildo in my ass from time to time and wonder what it would actually feel like to have a cock in it.. The story was well written and exciting..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
1776 Followers
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...