Red Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lookin' for me, Sam?"

Britney stood against the sliding glass doors of her large shower. Back turned to Sam, her hair had been put in a quick bun hanging above her head. Arms elevated, she pushed her palms down on her back while raising her neck slightly. Britney shook her ass, teasing him again with her voice.

"Here's my ass!"

Sam busted up laughing at her choice words. Britney glanced at him from across her shoulder as she continued to sway her hips left and right. Making those firm ass cheeks rub up against one another as she shook that booty for him. When he stepped through to enter the bathroom, she stopped and turned to face him. A playful smirk ran across her pink lips as she grabbed the metal door handle leading into the shower. As Sam approached her, Britney slid the door open and stepped through. The shower itself was large enough to contain three people. Marble tiles covered the walls with a white floor down below. There was a small wooden bench inside, opposite of the wall containing the shower bench. Sam had sat there many times before, but now it was Britney's turn to have it. As he stood facing her, he cupped her chin to lean in and kiss her softly. Britney pulled away with a smile.

"It's over to you now, honey. You knew I wasn't gonna let you forget to fuck my big ass, right?"

He blushed, giving her a full smile before laughing.

"I know my girl likes to get it back there, don't worry."

"And I know my guy wants some more of my boobs, don't you?"

Smirking at him, Britney bit down on her lower lip. She called out to him in a low, seductive tone of voice.

"Fuck my ass really good and then, I'll let you fuck my tits.... and then..."

She bit down on her lower lip again before finishing her sentence.

"Then, I want your cum all over my fuckin' face. How about that?"

"I think that's an offer I can't refuse, babe."

Sam leaned in to kiss her lips before Britney winked at him. When she stepped forward, it was time to get into position. He had the strength and stamina within to deliver this pleasure for her, as it wasn't the first time he had pounded her beautiful thick ass. They were in the shower for a reason, as after a sticky facial Britney could turn on some water and both of them get cleaned up. As she leaned over the small bench and spread her legs out, Sam was starting to miss those sexy red boots. He stood behind Britney, gazing at her phat ass while letting out a soft moan.

"God, this ass is amazing."

"Isn't it? I work hard so my ass looks this fucking good!"

Wiggling her ass, Britney pulled her right hand back to smack it. She then began to roll her hips while pressing both hands down onto the surface of the bench seat. Sam smiled as he watched her begin to twerk. Those phat ass cheeks clapped together in a solid rhythm. Britney had not seen a stage in a few years now, but that didn't stop her from staying in good shape and still dancing. Sam loved to watch her work that ass, knowing within seconds his cock would be shoved right up it. When she stopped twerking, that was when Sam made his move. Stepping forward, he used his left hand to caress up her lower back and then gripping his shaft with his right hand. Britney closed her eyes, anticipating the moment to feel his hard cock sliding up her dark little hole. Sam didn't make her wait, as he shoved his cock up the crack of her ass and then pulled both cheeks apart with his hands. Making it easier to guide his cock into her booty hole, he let out a moan.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhhh yeah. Mmmmmmmmm.... yeah...."

Britney's voice was low, but it was enough to drown out the cries of pleasure that Sam made. No matter how many times he had been in her ass, it was always a feeling of tightness that required him to adjust. Exhaling his breath, he moved his hands away from her ass all together. As Sam began to thrust into her ass, Britney raised her head up. She listened to him breathing, knowing that he always went slow at first. That was Sam's style, as he only ever went harder and faster when she demanded it. Britney never had to worry about him.

"Oh my god, I gotta remind you more often how much I love your ass, babe."

Speaking with such praise, Sam raised his right hand and brought it down with a hard spank across the right cheek of her ass. Britney moaned at the feel of his touch. His eyes were focused down below, studying the details of her little fairy tattoo down her lower back. The entire length of his cock disappeared as he thrust completely into Britney's ass. Sam squeezed her ass cheeks, pulling them apart momentarily for a quick better view.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Come on and pound me in the ass, Sam! Pound my ass!!"

In response to her loud demands, Sam spanked Britney's ass with his right hand. Bucking his hips harder and faster, he began to thrust into a faster pace. Her breasts began to shake and wobble from underneath as Britney lowered her head and moaned.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah! More! Give me more of that BIG DICK POUNDIN' ME IN THE ASS!!"

Spank! His hand smacked across her ass when Britney yelled at him. Her voice struck thunderously, echoing throughout the shower and bathroom. Sam grabbed her hips and began to pound her ass to satisfy her desires. Over and over, he gave her every inch of his cock in a hard and steady rhythm. His balls bounced, swinging against the undersides of her ass while Britney's big tits were swaying and bouncing from underneath. She curled her toes up, closing her eyes and crying out for him.

"YESSSS, YESSSSSS, YESSSSSSSS!!"

Groaning out, Sam gritted his teeth and let out a growling moan. To hear Britney screaming and moaning for him, there was no better joy, all while his cock was pushing in and out of her glorious ass. He began to slow down, knowing he didn't have much time left before he would finally be blowing his load for what had now become a long awaited orgasm. When Britney felt his thrusts slow almost to a halt, that was a sign to her that he was waiting to change positions soon. Sam stepped back and carefully pulled his cock out of her ass before speaking up.

"Come on, baby! Get down here and use those tits for me!"

With a few steps back, Sam gripped his cock and then watched as Britney slid down to her knees and turned around to face him. Licking her lips, she glanced up at his face momentarily before reaching out to grab that big cock. He instantly let go, allowing her to take control of his pole. She brought the head into her mouth, not hesitating whatsoever to go from ass to mouth with sucking it.

"Ohhhhh, man..."

As Sam moaned out for her, Britney brought her hands down below to her great big tits. She held them up while bobbing her head up and down his shaft, sucking it so lovingly. His eyes focused on her hair while listening to the sucking and slobbering sounds Britney's mouth produced. Sam reached for the bun holding her hair up and pulled out the pony tail wrapped underneath. Her long golden hair fell, split down the middle as it previously was. When Britney was finally ready to have that fat cock shoved between her tits, she pulled her lips to the head and gazed up at Sam's face. Lifting her tits up, she immediately released his shaft from her lips with a popping sound and quickly wrapped her breasts around it.

"Come on, Sam! Fuck these titties!"

Wasting no time after speaking, Britney squeezed her breasts around his hard cock. She glanced down, taking a look at the head as Sam began to buck his hips to drive that thick shaft back and forth between her boobs. Britney moaned, but it was his voice that was louder than hers.

"Ohhhhhh, god! Feels so fucking good, babe!"

Sam thrust with such force, Britney almost lost the grip she had on her breasts. She adjusted her hands, then felt the head of his shaft hitting her chin down below. She moaned, nearly giggling as he was working himself so hard. Inch after inch, she felt the entire length of his cock pumping between her boobs. Britney gazed back up to see Sam's scrunched up face. She knew that look all too well, as he was trying his hardest to keep going before the inevitable was to occur. Oh, she knew just the right words that would work him past the point of no return, eager to receive that sticky reward across her face. Britney moaned before uttering words of filth.

"Fuck my tits, Sam! Fuck 'em!!"

Panting and groaning, Sam didn't want this to end. The feeling of his cock shoved between her breasts was so wonderful, regardless that it wasn't the first time he had this pleasure throughout the day. Over and over, he thrust his cock between her tits before finally slowing down. Britney instantly let go of her breasts, allowing his cock to flop freely while yelling at him.

"Give me that hot load! I want that cum all over my fuckin' face! Gimme me, gimme me! Gimme every drop of your fuckin' cum!!"

Smiling at him, Britney flashed her full pearly white teeth while running her fingers of both hands through her hair. Sam grabbed his cock and quickly went to stroking it as he aimed the head directly at her face.

"GOD BRITNEYYYY, OHHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

He screamed for her and then Britney couldn't have anticipated him to explode with such speed. She gasped, dropping her lower lip while feeling a thick string of cum that slathered onto her nose and down the right side of her face. Another string followed, coating her forehead and streaking into her hair.

Britney clenched her teeth together in a full smile trying to hold back the laughter as she felt that warm sticky seed covering her face. Another spurt landed into her left eyelash, followed directly behind another spurt that covered her eyebrow.

"Oh shit! You almost got my fuckin' eye!"

If not for moaning from such pleasure of a hard release, Sam would've laughed hard at Britney's comment. He smiled, curling up his face while still wanking his cock to force more spurts of cum out to decorate her beautiful face in his spunk. Giggling loudly, Britney opened her eyes and blinked a few times causing the cum in her eyelash to trickle down her cheek. The final drops of Sam's cum went to her lower lip and chin, causing him to laugh too.

"Almost got you in the kisser too."

Britney laughed at Sam's words as he let go of his drained cock. The two of them giggled together, as he blushed. There was always something funny about her, even at the most heated moment of their passion. Sam stood there thinking to himself how beautiful she was, even with his cum dripping down her face. She was his girl. His lioness and he couldn't wait for the day to be married to her. Offering his hand to give her a silly high-five, Britney raised her right hand and then clapped it against his palm. Sam grabbed her hand, gently helping her up from her knees.

"Well that was fun, but now we have a good excuse to take a shower, huh?"

"Yes, I think so. I need to clean you up, babe."

"Mmmmmm, you made quite a mess, didn't you?"

All he did was nod, smirking back at her. Britney quirked her eyebrows up at him as he turned around to go slide the shower door shut while she moved to stand under the shower head sprayer above. It was just another day of having intimate fun with Britney. Their love was special for one another, going back to those red boots she had worn to start this whole love making session. Sam thought to himself quietly about when the time was right, perhaps he and Britney should mail a gift to one of their favorite glamour models who had influenced this day. Maybe a certain special girl would appreciate such a gift from the two of them. In all due time, Sam would make his suggestions for Britney by the time they were on their honeymoon. The road of their future was paved with surprises and good fortunes of company that would come in time.

THE END