Red Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's that for gettin' nasty?"

Britney smiled while moving her hands down to her big tits below. She shoved them up as Sam answered her question.

"Pretty damn good, but I know we're just getting started."

"Yes we are."

With a smirk, Britney pushed her tits up. A strand of saliva was dangling out from the left corner of her mouth. Sam knew what she was about to do, as Britney had previously shown him how much she enjoyed having his fat cock shoved between her breasts. Caressing her back with his right hand, Sam silently encouraged her as Britney positioned his cock between her boobs. The saliva strand finally broke off when she slid the head back into her mouth and sucked it some more.

"Damn, I think you wanted to really suck me off today."

His words were enough to prompt Britney into pulling her lips from that cock. A popping noise was audible as she gazed back up into his eyes. Quietly, she adjusted her breasts to wrap around that cock. Sam bit down on his lower lip, smirking as he felt his shaft squeezed between her wonderful tits. Britney smiled as she began to pump her breasts up and down, moaning out to him.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah. You like that?"

"You know I do!"

"Mmmmmmmm, feels so fucking good, Sam! So good!!"

She flashed her teeth in a big grin before breaking eye contact with him. Britney continued to work her breasts up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp with them. Lowering her head down, Britney parted her lips and began to flick her tongue across the head each time it poked up. Sam groaned, loving every lasting second of this action with her.

"Ohhhhhh, man!"

As he moaned for her, Britney continued to lick the head of Sam's cock each time it poked up. She could hear him exhaling, taking in deep breaths as she continued to thrust her breasts up and down over that beautiful thick cock.

"Damn, Britney! You're gonna make me cum if you keep going!"

His words were enough to make her stop. Letting go of her breasts to free Sam's dick, Britney licked her lips while grabbing it tightly. She wasn't done yet until she had properly rubbed the head against her lips like a tube of lipstick and then kissed it.

"No cumming yet! I wanna take you inside and let's really get wild!"

Offering her a hand, Sam wanted to pull her up from her knees but Britney didn't require his aid. She got up all by herself, sliding the palms of her hands up his chiseled body. With a goofy smirk, she pushed down on his strong abs, feeling up his chest before Sam wrapped his arms around her and pushed their lips together for a passionate kiss. While trading kisses back and forth, Britney used her right hand to reach back down and grab Sam's hard cock. He moaned into her mouth upon feeling her touch, fingers tightening around the pole. When their lips pulled apart, Britney took a few steps back and kept her hand wrapped around that cock. She pulled Sam close and then turned around, walking him by his cock like a leash as they went towards the back door.

"Where we going, babe?"

Sam focused his eyes on her big ass, covered by the white panties. Above that lovely rump was her fairy tramp stamp tattoo. Throughout the years of their relationship, he had grown to love starring down at that fine piece of art when he was fucking her from behind. Britney didn't get enough credit for her small tattoos, as Sam believed them to be more features of perfection across the body of a goddess. She didn't answer him back while using her left hand to turn the door knob and step back into the house. Britney let go of Sam's cock, turning around and pushing her hands over her breasts to cover them up and tease him. inside, the sunlight was no longer blinding and a cool breeze was felt due to the air conditioner.

"I'm not done with you yet. When you showed me those pictures of Abigail earlier, I just had to go get my red boots. I haven't been able to stop thinking about how I want you to fuck me in my kitchen."

He should've known better before handing his phone over earlier in the day. Ever since Sam had first revealed the glamour models he followed on social media to Britney, it only sparked ideas for her. They were a source of inspiration for her recent topless photos that she had posted in recent weeks. Britney found the models to be inspiring, as they displayed such confidence to wear lingerie and snap erotic photos. Sam wasn't sure where the red boots fit in with things, but he didn't question Britney. He was happy to see her strutting along, embracing her body as another part of her sexual nature. Still walking backwards, Britney stomped the heels of her boots loudly over the wooden floor below as Sam followed.

"You know, I left all my clothes outside."

Boom. Boom. Boom. The heels of her boots continued to pound into the floor, almost louder with each backwards step Britney took. She giggled before replying back to her man.

"Yeah and so? They aren't going anywhere. Leave them there for my maid to go clean up tomorrow. About time she did her fuckin' job, don't ya think?"

Laughing at her words, Sam almost came to a halt from walking. Britney smirked back at him as she turned around and continued walking. They had wandered through the living room and it was apparent that she was now going to the kitchen. Still stomping her boots loudly onto the floor, Britney moved her hands down to grab at the strings of her panties. This time she wasn't in the mood for teasing, instead shoving them down and stepping her red boots out of them. She used both hands to give her firm ass cheeks a double spank. They clapped together, rubbing back and forth as she continued to walk and Sam remained following behind her. Again, Britney slapped her ass with the palms of both hands.

"You gonna spank yourself rather than me do it?"

Sam's question only made Britney glance behind her right shoulder and give him that innocent, playful smile that only she could do. Rays of light shined from the windows of the kitchen, casting square patterns across a dark walnut surface of the table. Britney turned around to face Sam as she pushed the palms of her hands down onto the table behind her and elevated her body up. Boots dangling now as she slid her perfect booty across the cold surface of the wooden table. From where Sam stood, he had a complete view of her pussy down below. Britney leaned back on the table, pointing to her twat with her right hand index finger. When Sam looked back at her face, she winked and bit down on her lower lip, playfully teasing him without uttering a single word.

He knew what his lioness desired. Down below, the pink folds of her vulva lips were calling to him. Drenched in a layer of wetness, Sam looked at her beautiful pussy and then began to step closer. He admired the tattoos on her hips, of that flower design to the right and her cross on the left hip. Britney knew where he was going, for he wasn't the type of man to deny her of this pleasure. The wooden chairs were on the other sides of the table, facing left and right. Britney had arched herself at the edge from one of the opposite sides. Sam thought of grabbing a chair, sitting down and then treating himself to the dinner of her juicy cunt that awaited him, but instead he bent his feet and knees. With his athletic build, it wouldn't hurt to work those muscles for an odd position. His great reward? Eating the pussy of Britney Spears. As Sam slid his head between her thighs, Britney bit down on her lower lip and playfully ran her right hand fingers through his dark hair.

"Mmmmmmm, you know exactly what I want. Lick me, baby!"

Stroking her fingers through his black hair, Britney let out a moan upon feeling Sam's tongue flick across her opening. He moved his hands to her legs, softly caressing her skin and then moving his right hand to her clit just above his mouth. Sam made an effort to gaze up and see her face as he pushed his lips to her pussy and began to slither his tongue into her. Britney gasped, purring soft cries as Sam had only begun. His fingers rubbed at her clit above as he began to slowly thrust his tongue inside of her. Britney moved her hands to her breasts, pushing her palms against her hardened nipples while raising her head and letting out a loud moan.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, yeah..."

Closing her eyes, Britney exhaled deeply as Sam's tongue snaked within her. He continued to rub at her clit a few more times before using both hands to grip her legs. As he slithered his tongue in and out of her, he closed his eyes. Britney moved her legs, arching them across his broad shoulders and dangling her red boots down his back. Sam could feel the plastic texture of the boots, but it wasn't enough to distract him from hungrily devouring her juicy pussy.

"That's it! Ohhhhhh, god! Lick me, Sam! Lick me real good!!"

As Britney screamed to him in excitement, the southern draw in her voice had become stronger. Sam knew that tone of voice all too well, as it only ever came out with such strength in the heat of their passion. He continued to slither his tongue in and out of her pussy, listening to Britney pant and gasp for breath.

"Oh mah gawdddd, yesssssssss!!"

Now her words were slurring from her thick accent. Britney bit down on her lower lip, lightly squeezing her legs around his head. She slid her fingers across her breasts, pinching her nipples before fingers before massaging herself. All with the touch of her own hands, she loved her body. Sam didn't stop. He continued eating that sweet pussy, begging for her sweet delicious juices at this point to flood his mouth. Over and over, he continued to twirl his tongue around within her, but Britney had other ideas for now. Spreading her legs out, she moved them entirely from his shoulders while reaching down to grab at his hair. Britney squealed as she called for Sam.

"That's enough, baby! Come on, I want you to fuck me right up against this table!"

Pulling his mouth away from her pussy, Sam smiled as he glared up at her. Britney was grinning wide, hands still on her breasts to tease him from witnessing their glory. She waited until he stood back up on his legs and then Britney stomped the heels of her boots back down onto the floor. She wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning in for a passionate kiss before getting started. All of this was kind of funny to Sam, for he had been in this kitchen numerous times but they had yet to bless it with their acts of love making. After the kiss broke, Britney turned around and then backed her ass up against his crotch. Sam stood there as his cock lined up the crack of her beautiful booty. Britney leaned down, gripping the edges of the wooden dinner table as she began to grind her ass up and down.

"Mmmmmmm, you like that?"

Her golden hair flipped around as she glanced at him from across her right shoulder. Still grinding, Britney knew how to tease Sam with her powerful ass. Up and down, his cock rubbed up the crack. It was similar to a grind she did from her infamous Toxic music video. When Britney was ready for him, she spread her legs out, once again stomping her red boots into the floor. She had leaned down over the table, sliding the palms of her hands across the surface. Sam used his right hand to give her bum a playful spank. All that did was make Britney moan for him. Gripping his cock as it flopped out from between her ass cheeks, he rubbed it down between her thighs. Britney purred her moans as she felt the head sliding over her wet vulva lips.

"Ohhhhhh, give it to me, Sam! Come on, I want to get fucked right here, right now!"

Sam laughed at her. Still teasing her as he rubbed his cock against her entrance down below.

"You say that like you've been wanting to do this for a while, baby."

"Maybe I have... We spend a lot of time here, but we've never been able to fuck against this table."

Spank! His hand slapped across her phat ass. Britney giggled, biting down on her lower lip. She knew better than to beg, for Sam wasn't going to neglect her at this point. He slowly thrust his cock into her pussy and listened to the first moans she made.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. That's it, mmmmmmm..."

Pushing back, Britney met with his first thrusts, pumping back in sync with Sam's movements. He had had brought his hands to her hips, focusing his eyesight on her back and that special tattoo just above her booty. He groaned as he began to thrust harder and faster. Britney's breasts began to shake as she called out to him once more.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah! That's it! Fuck me, Sam! Fuck me!!"

Still moaning, Britney wanted more. She balled her fingers up of her right hand and pounded it down onto the table, demanding more.

"Harder! FASTER!! FUCK ME!!"

Sometimes, she had to yell loud enough to get her point across. Sam knew when to turn up the heat as Britney demanded it. Adjusting his grip at her hips, he drew back his right hand to quickly spank her booty while thrusting his cock into that tight pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah! Spank that ass! Spank it!!"

Again, Sam's hand struck across her right ass cheek. Their bodies began to smack together creating a rhythm of noises amidst the chorus of moans from both of them. He thrust again and again, fucking his lioness while pulling his hand back to deliver spank after spank. Sam didn't stop until he counted a total of five consecutive smacks across her bum. He then gripped her ass cheek, squeezing it as Britney screamed for him in her thick southern accent.

"YESSS, YESSSSSS!! OHHHHHHHHH GAWD!! HARDER, HARDER, HARDER!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of Sam's balls beating against the undersides of her mighty booty were heard loud and clear. Britney's breasts were shaking, bouncing wildly all over the place as he pounded that pussy with every inch of his hard cock. She closed her eyes, sliding her fingers across the table below while panting and moaning out louder.

"DON'T STOP, SAM!! GIVE IT TO ME, OHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH YEAH!! FUCK ME, BABY!!"

Britney couldn't contain her excitement as Sam's cock was pumping in and out of her cunt. Despite her demands, he slowed down and began to pull out. Not a man to spend all of his time in one position, Sam wanted to look in her eyes while he pushed her to that sweet release he could feel building up. Quickly stepping back, Sam patted her ass. Britney turned around out of reaction to him pulling out and then Sam placed his hands on her hips. He lifted her up, sliding that phat ass against the table as she reached down to grab his cock and shove it back into her cunt. The table wasn't at a level that he could lay her on top and fuck her. Instead, Sam was going to have to hold her.

"Let's go! I wanna cum right here in my own fuckin' kitchen!"

She called out to him with a level of desperation oozing from her voice. Britney gazed up into Sam's eyes and then pouted as she felt that cock slide back into her pussy. He had wrapped his arms around her and she responded by wrapping her strong legs around him. The edge of her heels pushed against his buttocks from behind. Due to Sam's size and strength in body, Britney knew he wouldn't have much trouble in this standing position. She threw her arms around his neck as he responded with wrapping his arms around her. Those big tits pushed up against his chest as he began to buck his hips forward and drive his cock back and forth into that tight pussy.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! That's it!!"

Pushing her lips up against his, Britney moaned into Sam's mouth as he started to take a few steps backwards. He continued to thrust his cock into her pussy, stepping around and pushing her up against the wall. The heel edges of her boots almost scratched his buttocks as he continued to thrust, fucking her right against that wall. When their kisses broke, Sam planted his lips at Britney's neck. The walls shook, rattling picture frames from outside the room as Britney closed her eyes and clenched her teeth. She let out a growling moan, raking her fingernails across his back with her right hand.

"OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!! OHHHHHHHHHH MAHHHHH GAWDDDDDDDD!!"

Voice slurring her speech in her heavy southern accent, Britney's eyes opened as she felt her inner walls collapse from Sam's hard thrusts. Unwrapping her legs from around him, Britney felt her legs begin shaking. Sam had to react fast, now that she was standing back in her boots. He carefully slid his cock out of her juicy cunt, resulting in excess love nectar squirting across his chest. Britney attempted to catch her breath while smirking back at him.

"Ohhhh, look at that. You're dirty now, mister. Don't look like I'm the only one who needs a shower now."

Exhaling deeply, Britney was still attempting to catch her breath while standing there and gazing at Sam's wet chest from where her juices sprayed onto him. Her eyes glanced down, seeing the shiny coat of love nectar on his shaft, dripping to the floor below. He was quietly gasping, as she could never understand how hard it was for him to stop himself from that hard fucking. Sam knew better than to waste his orgasm this early in the day. He had yet to experience the sensational feeling of having his cock shoved up her phat ass. Given the way Britney had teased him throughout the past hour with her breasts, he could say he wanted his cock between them again before he was ready to give her his cum. Smirking back at Sam, Britney stepped forward and this time she didn't grab his cock. Instead, she stomped her heels and left him there while leaving the kitchen.

"Count to ten and then you can try to find me, you adorable asshole."

Britney giggled as Sam could hear those red boots stomping loudly across the wooden floors throughout her large mansion. He knew where Britney was headed, as she had spoke of them getting into the shower connected to the bathroom from her master bedroom. It was like her to begin fucking on one side of the house and then work their way up to the bedroom. Licking his lips, he used his left hand to wipe up her juices from his chest. Sam was hungry earlier and at least this made up for not getting a reward of this taste when his head was between her thighs. Taking his time, Sam cleaned her juices from his chest and then began to walk out from the kitchen. He had only used his hand, not wasting a paper towel from the dispenser in the kitchen. Stepping around the living room, Sam now had a short journey ahead of him to find Britney.

Navigating her mansion was an intimidating task early on in their relationship. Sam had been in huge houses before, but Britney's estate was quite something else. On a day like this when it was just them together, he couldn't help but think about the future. How amazing would it be to share this home or another with the love of his life? Soon, that dream would become a reality. Any day now, that ring was sitting in a safe place back at his home. Sam was left to think how wild their honeymoon was going to be after he popped the question, all while stepping his way around the house. Britney's master bedroom was upstairs and down a separate hall that allowed her a certain sense of privacy that no one else in the house had a privilege for. By the time Sam had climbed the stairs, he saw her red boots laying on the hallway floor as if she had discarded them without a single care left in the world.

The door leading to her bedroom was open. Once again, Sam found himself thinking about the future. To share a bedroom with her was something he desired so dearly. Some day soon, he thought to himself. Such thoughts while stepping through the doorway of a massive bedroom. Britney was nowhere to be found. The bed sheets were pulled back, as no one had tended to the daily duties of housekeeping yet. A light shined from the bathroom doorway across the room over to the far left side. His lioness was awaiting him in another large room. Sam considered making as much noise as possible to alert Britney, rather than surprising her with a quiet entrance. As he stepped his feet across the carpet below, he reached down to wank his cock. He didn't want it swinging in every direction as he stepped through the bathroom to find her.